Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why My Summer Lilies Are Important In Relation to the Rapture

This article was published at my POEM Blog for easy sharing:
Why My Summer Lilies Are Important In Relation to the Rapture:
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2011/07/why-my-summer-lilies-are-important-in.html

Why My Summer Lilies Are Important In Relation to the Rapture

Several people have asked me why the analogy to summer and lilies is important in connection with the Rapture. Here is my answer.

The Biblical character Ruth the Moabitess is an allegory for the Bride of Christ, who is to be a Bride of mixed Gentile and Israelite descent. In the Book of Ruth, it is explained that Ruth stayed with her Jewish mother-in-law Naomi after they were both widowed in Moab. After this, they are forced to return to Israel in order to survive. This is when Ruth finds herself welcomed to glean barley from the fields of Naomi’s wealthy kinsman Boaz. As Naomi’s close male relative, Boaz is a symbol for our righteous, merciful and loving Kinsman Redeemer Yahshua.

At the end of the barley harvest, Ruth ritually beseeches Boaz to redeem both her and Naomi from widowhood through the act of Levirate Marriage. When Boaz agrees to do this, we can tell that it is at the end of the barley harvest because Boaz gives Ruth six ephahs of barley right after she approaches him to marry her in the Levirate tradition (See Ruth 3:14-17).

Thus, their marriage was in the summer right around the time of Pentecost/Shavuot, which was the Feast of Yahweh that not only marked the giving of the Law to Moses on Mount Sinai but also the end of the barley harvest and beginning of the wheat harvest in Israel.

Likewise, the Song of Solomon speaks of summer lilies in relation to the Shulamite woman, who is an allegory for the Bride of Christ. In the following passage, for example, the Shulamite woman is compared to the lily and the Rose of Sharon:

The Shulamite: “I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.” The Beloved: “Like a lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.” - Song of Solomon 2:1-2

Also, in the Song of Solomon 6:1-2, the Bridegroom is pictured feeding His flock among the lilies, and He also gathers the lilies at that time - likely as a gift for His Bride-to-be, the Shulamite. In the following verse, the Shulamite woman is speaking of her beloved:

The Shulamite: “My beloved has gone to his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed his flock in the gardens, and to gather lilies.” - Song of Solomon 6:2

Now, lilies that are meant for display in vases or bridal bouquets are often picked just as the buds at the bottom of the stem are opening so they will last a long time, with the flowers opening successively from bottom to top.

So, when Yahshua gave me the word of knowledge on Palm Sunday in 2010 that He would come for us (His Bride) before (or perhaps when) my summer lilies bloomed, it was a sign to me that the Rapture would be in the first half of the summer. Since Yahshua gave me the season but not the year, I have been waiting expectantly every summer since then for Him to come for His Bride.

As of today, July 23rd at 6:30 pm CST, my lilies still have not bloomed, but they are very, very close. Fascinatingly, some believe that the Jewish calendar used today is a month off and so Pentecost is actually going to be on July 29th and 30th this year. Like me, they also believe that the First Rapture is connected to Pentecost. So maybe sometime within the next week or so we will be joyfully swept away to be with our perfect Husband, King and Redeeming God Yahshua.

I am still watching and hoping...

There are also clues in the Song of Solomon that there will be Two Raptures. I discuss this possibility in detail in my free 36-page PDF article that is linked to below:

“Come Up Here and Come Away! -
Clues to the Timing of the Rapture”:

http://pillar-of-enoch.com/essays/index.html#Maranatha

I hope you will prayerfully consider my research. In the meantime, God bless you all and Maranatha!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Re: Why My Summer Lilies Are Important In Relation to the Rapture

Additional Note Added To My Blog Post on July 23rd:

For all of you who believe that I received a true Word from God last Palm Sunday, I want you to know that Yahshua's Spirit may have meant that we would be Raptured before my summer flowers FINISH blooming!

I am still very hopeful we will be going home this summer, perhaps before August but even into early September - as the last of my Oriental Lilies may finish blooming by then!

But I must stress here that autumn is definitely too late! My lilies will positively be finished blooming by late August or early September at the latest. They bloomed a month late over three years ago and I still remember that there were none left blooming by mid-September. The lilies in my garden are definitely summer flowers!

Re: Why My Summer Lilies Are Important In Relation to the Rapture

For me August is Ok, Sept is OK, Oct is OK as long as 2011, I really hope it is not 2012 for private reasons.