Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steve Coerper : A possible hint of two raptures in the very near future

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

A possible hint of two raptures in the very near future

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear John and Doves -

I have received this youtube link several times this week; no doubt many of you have seen it: Sackcloth&Ashes ELENIN - The HAMMER of YAH!

The thesis is that "El enin" is translated as "Yah's hammer."

I have been unable to find out what language renders "hammer" as "enin". Sure isn't Hebrew or Greek.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=hammer&t=KJV&sf=5

Greek μύλος (mylos—"mill")
"Hammer" appears six times in the Bible, all in the Old Testament (search results the same for KJV and NKJV):
Judges 4:21 maqqebeth
Judges 5:26 halmuwth
1 Kings 6:7 maqqabah
Isaiah 41:7 pattiysh
Jeremiah 23:29 pattiysh
Jeremiah 50:23 pattiysh

On another note, there may be support for the idea of two raptures in the book of Esther. Granted, the connection is tenuous, and I'll appreciate any insights.

In Genesis, we see that the bride of Adam is taken from the body of Adam. Adam is masculine and Eve is feminine. In the video linked above, the reference to Revelation 12 is to a man-child that is caught up to heaven. This cannot be a picture of the rapture of the Bride of Christ, because the Bride must be feminine. And yet it's a man-child. Further, this man-child will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

I believe the illustration in Revelation 12 is the rapture of the Church, which is the body of Christ. The Bride is a sub-set of the church; the Bride of Christ (feminine) is taken from the Body of Christ (masculine). It is also pointed out in Genesis that Adam is asleep when Eve is take out of his body.

If we lay these pictures over the events we anticipate in the near future, we see the Bride taken from the Body, and then the Body taken to heaven, and then the dragon pursuing the woman. If the Body is going to be taken to heaven in late September, the Bride must be taken first.

I suggest a Bridal rapture event as anticipated by many on July 30th. I guarantee you this will awaken the Church!

They will then pray earnestly that they might be found worthy to escape all these things that will obviously be coming on the world. At the time of Rosh Hashannah, during the three days of darkness, the great earthquake of the 6th seal shakes the earth. The Church would be taken and the wrath of God would be poured out in earnest.

I believe the first four seals have already been opened. The fifth seal would be opened between the two rapture events. It's later than we think.

The pattern emerges in the book of Esther, where Esther is the Queen, but Mordecai wears the King's signet and rules the nation. Many think Mordecai is a type of Christ, but I submit that he could just as easily be a type of the ruling Church. The picture struggles because Esther is married to Ahasuerus (presumably a type of the Father) but we may get some additional wisdom on this. Ray Stedman saw Esther as a type of the Church in his book, The Queen and I. Esther is married and is enjoying royal prerogatives while Mordecai is still enduring some hardship. The "rapture" for Esther is not at the time she marries Ahasuerus, but at the time she discloses her Jewishness at the banquet. When the Bride of Christ is raptured, her true identity will be revealed.

"Rod of iron" appears four times in the Bible: three in the book of Revelation and once in Psalm 2. In the Psalm, it's shebet barzel and I see no links to Mordecai or the book of Esther. I told you it was tenuous, but maybe someone here can see something I'm overlooking.

But all things considered, a Bridal rapture this month followed by a Church rapture in September seems reasonable.

I may not be the only one to see the suggestion of a "hammer" and the book of Esther:
http://www.hillel.org/jewish/holidays/chanukah/hebrew_hammer/default

Best,

Steve
Anakypto Forum
http://tinyurl.com/anakypto

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Comfort ye, Comfort ye...A possible hint of two raptures in the very near future

HOLY SPIRIT IS THE COMFORTER...so COMFORT YE means HOLY SPIRIT taken 1st time PRE-TRIB...then another COMFORT YE meaning HOLY SPIRIT taken 2nd time 10days later or MID-TRIB or POST-TRIB?

Isaiah:40:1: "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God[HOLY SPIRIT THE COMFORTER?]."
v2: "Speak ye comfortably [HOLY SPIRIT the COMFORTER speaking?] to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare [TIMES OF GENTILES ENDED?] is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned[TIME OF JACOB's TROUBLE STARTED?]: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double [Jerusalem punished twice] for all her sins."
v3: "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.[THE 2 WITNESSES meaning RAPTURE HAS JUST TAKEN PLACE]"
v4: "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:[6th SEAL EVENT of REVELATION 6:14]"
v5: "And [RAPTURE] the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it."

This chapter in Isaiah 40 is sure speaking of the RAPTURE of the BRIDE for the following reasons:-

1) Comfort Comfort means Holy Spirit the Comforter has left or taken up the Church to HEAVEN...see verse1

2) TIMES OF GENTILES has ended and GOD is looking at ISRAEL again...see verse2

3) 2 Witnesses Elijah and Enoch? preparing the way of the WILDERNESS started...see verse3.

4) 6th SEAL event type of Mountain and hills made low and valleys raised due to earth spinning faster...see verse4

5) GOD has revealed HIMSELF. see verse5

Re: Comfort ye, Comfort ye...A possible hint of two raptures in the very near future

mike

Isaiah:40:1: "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God[HOLY SPIRIT THE COMFORTER?]."

This speaks about the judgment ....
mike

v2: "Speak ye comfortably [HOLY SPIRIT the COMFORTER speaking?] to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins."

this speaks about the restoration of Jerusalem (Yerushalayim). There will come a time when the Lord will take back Jerusalem for Himself again.
mike

v3: "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

This imho speaks about the coming of Yahshua, could have double meanings 1st and 2nd coming.
mike

v4: "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain"

This speaks about Yahshua will take all the power in heaven from the highest ones( mountains/hills) to lowest ones (valleys)
mike

v5: "And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it."

The glory of the Lord speaks about Yahshua. All eyes will see that Yahshua is the Son of The Most High and every mouth will say that Yahshua is the LORD of the lords and the KING of the kings and bow themselves to Yahshua, Our Savior, Our Redeemer, my Beloved One.

This chapter in Isaiah 40 is speaking about the coming of Yahshua, but could also talk about the second coming of Yahshua which precedes by the rapture of the church.