Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Will September Bring?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://thegoldenreport.com/reports/338-what-will-september-bring

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Will September Bring? Thursday, 21 July 2011 20:04

Last Updated on Thursday, 21 July 2011 20:22

We've all heard it said, "Smile - Things Could Be Worse" so we smiled and sure enough things got worse. Okay I know that is not a nice way to begin a report. Yet as most of us try to remain positive it seems to become more difficult to do so every day with the horrible news coming at us from all directions.

It also seems that we go from one doomsday date to the next. The war here in Israel always seems to be on the very edge of happening. Sometimes it is a little more frightening than others - and this is one of those times. All indicators are now pointing to September of this year, - if these indicators are true, and war is imminent, it would seem to me that the element of surprise is no longer a factor on either side. So, the advantage would go to the one who pulls the trigger first. If you give that some thought, it's way past time to prepare. Therefore we all should be on our faces before God in prayer. Because this war will be far worse than any before here in Israel, and even our top Generals are telling us in our Israeli newspapers, that many will die in this coming war.

I have reported many times about the unbelievable build-up of long and medium range missiles amassed at our northern border. They are estimated now at over 50,000 and many are believed to be loaded with chemical warheads. Syria now is faced with nothing less than a civil war and Assad confronted with his final days unless he can find a way out. War with Israel is looking better to him every day.

Hamas in Gaza is now fully armed for war. The Egyptian border is open and in the control of the Moslem Brotherhood. The same Moslem Brotherhood that gave birth to Hamas in Gaza. They no longer have to depend on smuggling tunnels, they come across now by truck caravans. Keep in mind that we are speaking of Islamists who love death more than you love life, and have for generations indoctrinated their kids that to die for Allah whilst killing Jews is the way to their "heaven".

And anyone who believes that Iran doesn't already have nuclear weapons is well past being naive They are plain stupid. The CVN 77 G.H.W. Bush has just entered the Persian Gulf along with CVN 76 Ronald Reagan. These aircraft carriers don't travel alone, but with a group of battleships and at least one nuclear submarine.

Israel, in the meantime, is caught between a rock and hard place. If they wait too long and the missiles start falling upon Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem they have given up the first strike advantage. If they hit Iran [the real source to all the above] they will be blamed for starting World War III. Nevertheless, the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people is not an option therefore something has to happen - and very soo

Many mistakenly believe that Hezbollah in Lebanon can be taken care of very quickly. This is not the case. They are dug in and armed to the teeth, thanks to Iran and Syria. It is believed that thousands of missiles can be launched before Israel can take them out. This would spell disaster for Israeli cities when we consider that these are not small missiles. They are huge and tipped with very large warheads loaded with WMD. But if Hezbollah was our only real concern we could live with that, but let's look at reality; We must also face Hamas, Egypt, and another surprise could be Jordan. As bad as all this looks it pales in comparison to what Iran has planned for Israel.

It looks like we are surrounded, but the real truth is they are. For the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is on our side and that makes us the majority. For those of us who have read the Book understand that.

So, yes, it does look really bad in the short term around here. Yet we have seen this kind of scenario come and go before. When it comes to making the decision of pulling that trigger or hitting the button it means thousands will die on all sides. So far that has been prevented from happening. But we know sooner or later it will come down and all hell will break loose. Not only here, but around the world. Keep in mind that the USA must be neutralised and held back from assisting Israel.

As for this Ministry - where are we headed? It is easy for me to understand, but it seems many others don't. You see, I know God cannot lie, and I know that God has appointed this ministry for such a time as this. When all is said and done Jews will have no place to go, but home to Israel. This is God's plan and what anyone believes or doesn't believe has no effect upon the truth of that.

In the coming days we will be moving the boats around somewhat. We need your prayers and support. None of the things we have been called to do can be done without finances and at this time, more than anytime in the history of this Ministry, your support is needed. I am asking you again; please pray and ask God to speak to you about blessing the Apple of His Eye "Israel". You will be rewarded GEN.12:3. Those who have been called by God understand the importance of this ministry.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.

Shalom, Jerry Golden

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven