Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Why Rapture Will Probably Be On Pentecost"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/robertb722.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Robert Belanger (22 July 2011)
"Why Rapture Will Probably Be On Pentecost"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

The following article entitled, The Pentecostal Rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ, by Jack W. Langford (2007), is the best of all the references I have read pertaining to the timing of the rapture. I regret it not having been available earlier in my walk as a Christian, since it is clearly based on Scriptural truth from the types given in both the O.T. and N.T., i.e., the written Word of God as received from the Holy Spirit by the prophets, and the Living Word of God, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

The article clearly shows how God Himself indicates why the rapture of the Church will probably happen on Pentecost. I recommend this article to everyone watching for the rapture and the Millennial reign of Christ.

Pentecost is unique amid the three important Feasts of God (Passover, Pentecost, Tabernacles) since it is not at all connected to the historical events in the life of Israel as are Passover and Tabernacles. It is a mystery Feast designated by the number 50, i.e., seven weeks (49 days) plus one day, after the Feast of First Fruits. The three Feasts stand above the Holy Days and Special Offerings of the other days mentioned in Ex. 23. The three were Feasts for God and of paramount importance to Him.

During First Fruits the sheaves of new grain were offered up to God. At Pentecost, two loaves made from the same ripe grain offered at First Fruits is presented to God. The true parenthetical nature and meaning of Pentecost was a mystery to the Hebrew prophets, to be revealed to Paul (Col. 1:24-27). Pentecost has to do with the Church, which was born on Pentecost, and can be shown in the reference given above to terminate the Church’s time on earth also, i.e., the rapture.

Paul describes Christ’s death and resurrection as the type for the rapture in 1 Cor. 15:23 “But every man in his own order; Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.” There are six reasons in the above article to consider as to why the Feast of Pentecost applies to the Church Age:
1. it stands parenthetically between Passover and Tabernacles, just like the Church,
2. it is not related to any historical event in Jewish history,
3. it is named for a time, rather than an event,
4. it is a mystery in Jewish literature,
5. it relates to the giving of the Law on the 50th day at Sinai,
6. it relates to book of Ruth and salvation for Gentiles (Eph. 2:11-13, Ruth 2:20)

The above brief outline does not do justice to the excellent article at the above link. I plead and beg everyone who wants to truly understand why the rapture will probably happen on Pentecost to carefully read the article at the above link. Read the article slowly allowing the information to sink in, because, in my humble opinion, it presents truths that many, including many Christian ministers, have missed entirely.
------------
The other date associated with the rapture, i.e., the Feast of Trumpets is obviously addressed to Israel and will probably mark the time of Christ’s second coming to earth at the Mount of Olives. It is described by the phrase that only the Jews associated with that feast, i.e., a time that no one can know, etc., It was meant to be understood by Jews familiar with the idiom, and therefore meant for Israel, not the Church.

With love,

YBIC,
Robert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "Why Rapture Will Probably Be On Pentecost"

3 Feasts = 7 Holy Convocations
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730288

Love it when People take God's Word Literally to say 3 Feasts instead of 7 feasts...

Hoping for Summer Rapture in the REAL PenteCOST...100th Day from 17th Nisan...

1st Nisan is the Spring which ranges from 21st March 2011 till 5th April 2011.

So 17th Nisan ranges from 7th April 2011 till 22nd April 2011.

Then 100th day which is the REAL PenteCOST would range from 15th July till 30th July???

I am glad you come up with July 30 2011 otherwise I would think 2012 instead of 2011 .... But personally I think 2011 is stronger than 2012 and Pentacost is stronger than trumpet but Trumpet 2011 is stronger than Pentacost 2012, just imho.

Maybe Pentecost for Church and Trumpet 2011 or 2012 for nation of Israel?