Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-11-11, the perfect storm

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/7-11-11-the-perfect-storm/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

7-11-11, the perfect storm

“… And there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow resembling an emerald encircled the throne… From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder.” Revelation 4:2-5

Lightning and thunder. There is nothing quite like it. Nature at its most powerful, a fitting description for the awesome power and majesty of God. Interesting, that lightning has made the news twice times this week in connection with two highly publicized news stories both occurring four days in advance of what I have dubbed, 7-11-11; the perfect storm.

What is a perfect storm? A perfect storm is a rare set of conditions that come together to create a worst-case scenario of weather conditions. This happened in 1991, when weather conditions in the northeast came together to create a powerful storm known as a Nor’easter. Some of you may remember this storm which occurred on Halloween of that same year and the 1997 book and subsequent movie, which recounted the storm and its effect on one particular fishing vessel and its crew, the Andrea Gail. I remember reading the book shortly after moving to Hawaii in 1999 and being riveted to it’s every page. The storm and its effect, both terrifying and unforgettable in magnitude and strength. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/satellite/satelliteseye/cyclones/pfctstorm91/pfctstorm.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Gail

* And, wow, I didn’t realize this until now, when I did a quick google search of the date October 30, 1991 and found out that it is also the date of the first ever mid-East peace conference hosted by George Bush Sr. Can you believe it! I tell you, you just can’t make this stuff up! http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/october/30/newsid_2465000/2465725.stm

This past week, on July 7, two sets of lightning struck within 1/3 of a mile of the launch pad of the space shuttle Atlantis, the day before its scheduled final launch. And, on the same day, a tall tree at the memorial site where little Caylee Anthony’s remains were found was also struck by lightning just hours after the not-guilty verdict was rendered absolving her mother Casey of any guilt in her disappearance and death. A coincidence? Maybe …. may be not.

The internet is abuzz with these stories, particularly the Anthony case. And, while sadly many children are killed or go missing each year, (not to mention the millions of abortions), this case for some reason captured the attention of the nation. I really don’t know why, except to say it is perhaps, not just Casey who was on trial here, but, America herself. And, like the jury, we find ourselves, “not-guilty” – innocent of all charges that might be held against us and the lifestyles we lead.

The public is outraged about the verdict, and rightfully so, but, the outrage, while commendable is also – hypocritical. For the lifestyle Casey led resulting in the death of her sweet baby is also the lifestyle millions of Americans lead resulting in broken families, child abuse, neglect, abortions and much, much more. And, we have all been touched by these things, my life and my family no exception, so you see, the finger-pointing at Casey, also, points squarely back at us. I believe, when lighting struck the tree next to the memorial for little Caylee, God weighed in, not just on Casey, but, on all of us as well. Shame on nation, who will not protect its young! Even animals know better than this!

On Monday, 7/11/11, the mid-East quartet will meet in Washington to determine the fate of Israel (as if it is in their hands). Eleven is the number of disorganization, imperfection and disintegration. Interesting, when you add the three number together separately, you also, get 11 - (7 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 11). That makes three eleven’s associated with this date.

I’m not sure what next week will bring. But, I do know this, conditions are just right for the perfect storm. May we be found in his mercy and his grace.

“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper who love thee” Psalm 122:6 Watching and waiting with YOU for the soon return of Jesus! Cindy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven