Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God is speaking are you listening?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/reports/336-god-is-speaking-are-you-listening

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

God is speaking are you listening?

Monday, 04 July 2011 06:52
Last Updated on Monday, 04 July 2011 07:26 July 4th 2011 (Happy Independence Day)

It might be a good idea for the atheist to take a closer look at Israel before saying there is no God. Isn't it amazing that such a very small piece of land occupied by a people that number less than 1/10th of 1% of the world's population can be so important that it now dominates world news?

Many ministries mention Gen. 12:3 but I don't think I have ever heard one of the global news agencies mention the fact that God warned everyone concerning how He feels about Israel. Never in my life, or yours, have there been so many natural disasters around the globe as today, and never before have there been so many nations coming against Israel, but we know that all this has been foretold in the Bible for the last days.

People ask me all the time; why would I want to bring Jews back to Israel knowing there will be a terrible war? My answer is simple. It is God who wants them back, not Jerry Golden. All I am doing is following the leading of the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit). There is one thing I know in my heart and spirit. Israel will never be destroyed again. To be sure, God's Word tells us about the coming wars and they will not be easy to live through. Yet with God all things are possible, and when all is said and done, Israel will still be standing while others will be long forgotten. The Messiah will stand on the Mount of Olives and the earth will tremble beneath His feet.

In the meantime anti-Semitism will increase throughout the entire world. Many Jews have come to the knowledge that the only safe place for them will be in Israel, where God will fulfill His promises to His people. Many will perish simply because they didn't believe God and chose to believe their bellies and greed. They have established another "god" in there lives who will lead them into the pits of hell - naked and with no earthly goods - only eternal sorrow.

You and I have the greatest opportunity anyone has ever had. We will bless God by reaching out to save as many of His people as possible. Someone said to me; "Jerry you only have two 60-foot boats, there are hundreds of thousands of Jews who will need to be saved what good will two small boats do?" My answer is; my family and I will do all we can to save Jewish lives. Our real success is not in numbers but in being obedient to God and His calling. We still believe God for the larger boat, but we thank God daily for all that He has done and we will be obedient with what He has provided. As for those that God has brought to this ministry - it is not between you and I, but between you and God. You are not laying up your treasures with Jerry Golden. If you give as unto the Lord to save Jewish lives, that settles it between you and God. These are treasures which you have laid up in heavenly places and they are eternal. The weight then sits squarely on me and the stewardship of that gift now becomes my responsibility. You have already been blessed.

If you know any atheists you might want to share the following with them.

Shalom, Jerry Golden

Did you know??

Geography:

Israel is only 1/6 of 1% of the land mass of the Middle East.
Israel is roughly half the size of Lake Michigan.
The Sea of Galilee, at 695 ft. Below sea level, is the lowest freshwater lake in the world. The Dead Sea is the lowest surface point on earth, at about 1,373 feet below sea level.
Israel is the only nation in the world that entered the 21st century with a net gain in it's number of trees. Jericho is the oldest continuously inhabited town in the world.
The Mount of Olives in Jerusalem is the oldest, continually used cemetery in the world.

Demographics :

Israel 's population is half the size of Metro New York City.
Israel has only 2% of the population of the Middle East .
Israel has the highest ratio of university degrees per capita in the world.
Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation in the world - by a large margin.
Israel has the highest number of scientists and technicians per capita in the world - by a large margin.
Israel has the highest number of engineers per capita in the world.
Israel has the highest number of PhD's per capita in the world.
Israel has the highest number of physicians per capita in the world.
Israel has the largest percentage of it's workforce employed in technical professions in the world.
Israel is the largest immigrant-absorbing nation in the world, per capita.
Israel is the only country in the Middle East where the Christian population has grown over the last 50 years.
Israel is the only country in the Middle East where Christians, Muslims and Jews are all free to vote.
Israel is the only country in the Middle East where women enjoy full political rights.

Economics :

Israel has the largest number of startup companies per capita in the world.
Israel is the world's largest wholesale diamond center, finally surpassing Antwerp in the 1970's.
Most of the cut & polished diamonds in the world come from Israel.
Israel has the largest number of NASDAQ listed companies outside of the US and Canada.
Israel was the first country to have a free trade agreement with the United States.
Apart from the Silicon Valley, Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech companies in the world.

Electronics:

The cell phone was developed in Israel at Motorola's largest development center.
The Voice Mail technology was developed in Israel.
In the early 80's, IBM chose an Israeli-designed computer chip as the brains for it's first personal computers.
The first anti-virus software for computers was developed in Israel in 1979.
Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed in Israel.

Microsoft:

Both the Pentium-4 and Centrino processors were entirely designed, developed and produced in Israel .
The Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel.
Israel has the highest number of home computers per capita in the world.
The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger and ICQ was developed in 1996 by 4 young Israelis.
Israel was the first Middle Eastern country to launch a satellite, the Ofek 1, on September 19, 1988.

Culture:

Hebrew is the only case of a dead national language being revived in all of world history.
Hebrew had not been spoken as a native tongue by anyone for centuries.
Today it is the native tongue of millions of people.
Israel has more museums per capita than any other nation in the world.
Israel has more orchestras per capita than any other nation in the world.
Israel publishes more books per capita than any other nation in the world.
Israel publishes more books translated from other languages than any other nation in the world.
Israel reads more books per capita than any other nation in the world.
The most independent and free Arabic press in the Middle East is in Israel.

Military/Security:

Israel has the largest fleet of F-16 aircraft outside of the US.
Israel has the world's most impenetrable airline security.
Israel spends more money per capita on its own protection than any country in the world.

Other:

Israel's dairy cows are the most productive dairy cows in the world.
They average 25,432 pounds of milk per cow per year, compared to just 18,747 pounds from American cows; 17,085 from Canadian cows; 13,778 from European Union cows; 10,207 from Australian cows; and 6,600 from Chinese cows.
Israel has more in-vitro fertilization per capita than anywhere in the world, and it's free.
Israelis, per capita, are the world's biggest consumers of fruits and vegetables.
Of the 175 UN Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
Of the 690 UN General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel

Written by: Mark Cheatwood

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree,

Re: God is speaking are you listening?

I believe God will redeem Israel at this time in these last days seeing Israel is returned back to the Promised Land and Being Blessed and also Being a Blessing to the Whole World!

Thank God for Your Salvation Plan in the Nation of ISRAEL!

IN JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR!

Though the whole world turns against ISRAEL...ISRAEL will not be afraid...HE WHO DEFENDS ISRAEL IS LION roaring on HIS prey...

Isaiah:31:4: "For thus hath the LORD spoken unto me, Like as the lion and the young lion roaring on his prey, when a multitude of shepherds is called forth against him, he will not be afraid of their voice, nor abase himself for the noise of them: so shall the LORD of hosts come down to fight for mount Zion, and for the hill thereof."