Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Work goes rainbow/Iran’s role in the Ezekiel war-Fire from God/June 25, 2011

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/06/new-work-goes-rainbowirans-role-in-the-ezekiel-war-fire-from-godjune-25-2011.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Work goes rainbow/Iran’s role in the Ezekiel war-Fire from God/June 25, 2011

Prophecy Sign: As Iran is moving at full speed ahead in their quest to obtain a nuclear bomb, one must reflect on what the Lord showed us that is going to take place during the Ezekiel war, which is found in Ezekiel chapters 38-39. Let’s focus on verses 39:4-7 first, where we are told the following: “ Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD. So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.” The first piece of information that is of great importance to us is the fire that God will be sending on Israel’s enemies who are attacking them. What is this fire? Let us take a look at another part of scripture to see if we can get hints as to what this may be?

Ezekiel 39: 12 says, “And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.” Ezekiel 39:14 we are told, “And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.” When this war is played out, God sends a fire, a fire that will cause the Israeli government to hire special people to mark and bury the dead. Notice these people can’t even touch the dead bodies for a period of seven months before burying them. Does the word nuclear come to mind? This is the exact procedure the Israeli government would take if confronted with a nuclear war. If the Ezekiel war weren’t nuclear why would they have to wait a period of seven months before they cleanse the land? People would only do this if it were nuclear. We have more evidence that this war will be nuclear. Look at what the Prophet Zechariah says in Zech. 14:12. “And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.” This is exactly what happens in a nuclear blast. This is the fire that is poured out on the enemies of Israel. Ezekiel 38:22 we are told that God “will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Keep in mind, Ezekiel did not know what a nuclear bomb would look like. Zechariah and Ezekiel are describing this event with the words of his day, the works he would use to tell people what it was he saw. Fire, brimstone, peoples skin melting away as the stand on their feet, and their tongues dissolving in their mouths are all ways showing us what this generation is very familiar with. We know what the results of a nuclear bomb will be because, for many still living they saw it first hand in Japan during the II World War.
Ezekiel 38:21 shows us God is going to cause the enemies attacking Israel to turn against themselves! In short, what the enemies of Israel were going to do to Israel, God does to them. Now this is where the current news becomes important to future events concerning this war and Iran.

Today’s headline reads, “All signs say Iran is racing toward a nuclear bomb” I quote, “Iran's leadership is undaunted by the sanctions imposed on the country and seems unhindered by the damage the Stuxnet computer worm caused to the centrifuges at the uranium enrichment facility in Natanz.” “About two months after Abbasi Davani was shot, in January 2011, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad appointed him as his vice president and as head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, a defiant move that seemed to say Iran would continue its nuclear program and no one could stop it. Some two weeks prior to his arrival in Vienna to take part in the IAEA's Ministerial Conference on Nuclear Safety, Abbasi Davani announced that by the end of the year, Iran would triple the amount of uranium it has enriched to a level of 20 percent. Though uranium enriched to this level is intended mostly to fuel Tehran's small nuclear research reactor, which produces medical isotopes, it also bolsters the knowledge of Iranian nuclear experts and their ability to control all stages of enrichment - including to a level of 93%, which enables the production of fissile material used in making a nuclear weapon. This announcement by the head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization was very disturbing to Israel, the United States and other Western countries. It indicates that Iran is determined to continue its nuclear program at full speed and is even accelerating the pace.” Since President Ahmadinejad has again recently stated he will wipe Israel off the map, I see no reason why not to believe Iran will make an attempt to destroy Israel. I also know that what Iran thinks they will do to Israel, they themselves will receive. In this case a fire of which God showed Ezekiel. Could God take a nuclear bomb that had Israel’s name on it from Iran, and turn it against themselves during this war? It wouldn’t surprise me to see this very thing taking place soon. I believe that Iran’s rush for the bomb, will be their undoing, and just as the scriptures says, God’s name will be sanctified as a result of it neutron bomb.

A neutron bomb is a type of nuclear weapon designed to provide a high yield of neutrons but to cause little blast or long-lived radioactive contamination. The neutrons destroy all life in the target area, which theoretically can be entered relatively soon after the attack Technical name enhanced radiation weapon. It is possible that this could be the reason why Israel would only have to wait 7 months before cleaning the land. Not only that but, if a regular nuclear bomb were to go off it would take years to before any one could get close to the war zone. The bottom line is this. Whatever is used to wipe out the armies attacking Israel, God’s name will be sanctified.

Just to be fair, we do not know for sure exactly how this war will go down. There is always the possibility that the weapon used will be a

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/features/all-signs-say-iran-is-racing-toward-a-nuclear-bomb-1.369186

Prophecy Sign: One fact is very clear when you are talking about the last day signs. Jesus in Matthew 24: 37-39 concerning what the last generation would be like just prior to His second coming is compared to both Noah's generation and Lots. Both of these peoples turned from God and followed their own lusts and became evil people. We know part of Noah’s generation troubles came on them when they turned to homosexuality. How do we know this? Notice that Jesus compared Noah’s day to Sodom and Gomorrah and then linked it to the time of his return. I quote our Lord. Luke 17: 25-30. “But first must He [Christ] suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28“Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30“Even thus shall it be in the Day when the Son of Man is revealed.”

The only thing I want to say is this. Slowing but surely our society is turning into a carbon copy of what Jesus showed us in the prophecies above. New York is the latest States to change the law. “The law will take effect in 30 days, making New York the sixth state where gay and lesbian couples can wed and giving the gay-rights movement new momentum.”

http://www.nytimes.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

NEUTRON BOMB in Sep 2011, 7months later, Apr 2012 Abomination?

Steven
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/06/new-work-goes-rainbowirans-role-in-the-ezekiel-war-fire-from-godjune-25-2011.html

Ezekiel 39: 12 says, “And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.” Ezekiel 39:14 we are told, “And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.” When this war is played out, God sends a fire, a fire that will cause the Israeli government to hire special people to mark and bury the dead. Notice these people can’t even touch the dead bodies for a period of seven months before burying them. Does the word nuclear come to mind? This is the exact procedure the Israeli government would take if confronted with a nuclear war. If the Ezekiel war weren’t nuclear why would they have to wait a period of seven months before they cleanse the land? People would only do this if it were nuclear. We have more evidence that this war will be nuclear. Look at what the Prophet Zechariah says in Zech. 14:12. “And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.” This is exactly what happens in a nuclear blast. This is the fire that is poured out on the enemies of Israel. Ezekiel 38:22 we are told that God “will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Keep in mind, Ezekiel did not know what a nuclear bomb would look like. Zechariah and Ezekiel are describing this event with the words of his day, the works he would use to tell people what it was he saw. Fire, brimstone, peoples skin melting away as the stand on their feet, and their tongues dissolving in their mouths are all ways showing us what this generation is very familiar with. We know what the results of a nuclear bomb will be because, for many still living they saw it first hand in Japan during the II World War.
Ezekiel 38:21 shows us God is going to cause the enemies attacking Israel to turn against themselves! In short, what the enemies of Israel were going to do to Israel, God does to them. Now this is where the current news becomes important to future events concerning this war and Iran.

Today’s headline reads, “All signs say Iran is racing toward a nuclear bomb” I quote, “Iran's leadership is undaunted by the sanctions imposed on the country and seems unhindered by the damage the Stuxnet computer worm caused to the centrifuges at the uranium enrichment facility in Natanz.” “About two months after Abbasi Davani was shot, in January 2011, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad appointed him as his vice president and as head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, a defiant move that seemed to say Iran would continue its nuclear program and no one could stop it. Some two weeks prior to his arrival in Vienna to take part in the IAEA's Ministerial Conference on Nuclear Safety, Abbasi Davani announced that by the end of the year, Iran would triple the amount of uranium it has enriched to a level of 20 percent. Though uranium enriched to this level is intended mostly to fuel Tehran's small nuclear research reactor, which produces medical isotopes, it also bolsters the knowledge of Iranian nuclear experts and their ability to control all stages of enrichment - including to a level of 93%, which enables the production of fissile material used in making a nuclear weapon. This announcement by the head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization was very disturbing to Israel, the United States and other Western countries. It indicates that Iran is determined to continue its nuclear program at full speed and is even accelerating the pace.” Since President Ahmadinejad has again recently stated he will wipe Israel off the map, I see no reason why not to believe Iran will make an attempt to destroy Israel. I also know that what Iran thinks they will do to Israel, they themselves will receive. In this case a fire of which God showed Ezekiel. Could God take a nuclear bomb that had Israel’s name on it from Iran, and turn it against themselves during this war? It wouldn’t surprise me to see this very thing taking place soon. I believe that Iran’s rush for the bomb, will be their undoing, and just as the scriptures says, God’s name will be sanctified as a result of it neutron bomb.

A neutron bomb is a type of nuclear weapon designed to provide a high yield of neutrons but to cause little blast or long-lived radioactive contamination. The neutrons destroy all life in the target area, which theoretically can be entered relatively soon after the attack Technical name enhanced radiation weapon. It is possible that this could be the reason why Israel would only have to wait 7 months before cleaning the land. Not only that but, if a regular nuclear bomb were to go off it would take years to before any one could get close to the war zone. The bottom line is this. Whatever is used to wipe out the armies attacking Israel, God’s name will be sanctified.

Just to be fair, we do not know for sure exactly how this war will go down. There is always the possibility that the weapon used will be a

Since ISRAEL could be using a NEUTRON BOMB against GOG/MAGOG and would need 7months to cleanse the LAND...AND the Abomination of DESOLATION was calculated as 11/12 April 2012...

CAN WE SAY THAT THERE WILL BE GOG/MAGOG WAR by 11th SEP 2011 which is 7months before ISRAEL could cleanse the LAND on 11th APR 2012?

There would be 2months for the walls of ISRAEL to fall to make that prophesy Israel without walls to be fulfilled...meaning Psalm83 would be fulfiled when Syria or HAMAs was destroyed by 6th SEAL soooon?
so that Israel would live in PEACE?