Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Sit Down For This Warning In Feast Of Trumpets ALL Along!"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/charles615.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Charles (15 June 2011)
"Sit Down For This Warning In Feast Of Trumpets ALL Along!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been following Five Doves Letters for awhile. The Holy Spirit has spoken to me twice to post and with fear and trembling I have shared what I have been being shown in seeking God in truth and Spirit. I have been shown something that quite literally astounds me. Sit Down. It made me weak and trembling once I got it.

I watched Perry Stones video posted by BG Ellis. In it he talked about the rapture on feast of trumpets. Ready... They Blow the Shufar which reminds God to have mercy 11 times for nine seperate times. I thought oh wow Nine Eleven. Then the blast the Last Trump. Judgement and salvation at once.

Well I was watching a video on Elenin and the poster kept playing with the name saying ELE = Elevin Nin = Nine he kept saying Elevin Nine Elevin Nine what does that mean I do not know. if i had not been sitting I would have fallen down.

Encoded in the Jewish Feast Of Trumpets God is warning his chosen people ELENIN elevin blasts of nine then rapture and judgement. Confirmation from the Holy Spirit that the warning has been there all along only it was sealed until the time of the end. How could the average Christain recieve this or non christians? They will not. God said the wise(IN HiM) will understand. Elenin will appear we will have ten days of warning nine blasts of Nine calling for repentance and mercy then the tenth day will be the rapture and judgement will fall upon the nations. I have seen it posted elsewhere I do not remmeber that the comet will be visible for about ten days prior to the September Alignment. This means we should all be able to see this coming September 19th have three days of darkness or the sign of Jonah the 26th-28th (the only sign a wicked and adulterous generation will get) then on September 29th The sign in Virgo The sun above her head, Venus in her womb, and the moon beofre her feet. She is giving birth to Jesus. he is coming back then he said he would give us the bright and morning star! The Groom as he promised is coming for His Bride that is ready watching and waiting we must have oil in our lamps ready to go because one the door is shut we cannot enter. (See Bleow Magenet Portal Open Door) We must be found ready and watching to go have in us the oil of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said nothing can go up to heaven except that which is from above ie. The Holy Spirit is our passport it must be valid and in us for takeoff.

Another post mentioned the magnetic effects of this ELENIN where a magnetic conduit or gateway will be created between Elenin and Earth by its magnetic connection while blocking the Sun. This open magnetic conduit will be the open door the gate to rightousness which will be opened for Jesus and the bride to return to the clouds. Once closed the Foolish Virgins who went and got oil when they saw the Bride is coming are too late. Meaning those that wait until as Charlie Sheens Tatoo (so elegantly puts it in our faces not to understand the inside joke) DEATH FROM ABOVE is visible probably do not have the time required to repent and seek the holy spirit and prepare themselves in time or understand in time what is occuring but the rightous through the obedience of consistantly watching and praying and seperating form the unclean things of the world will be saved by Rapture from the wrath to come. That is we will not perish froma lack of knowledge.

ELEVIN NINES hear the warning sound of the Shofar a cry of warning before battle to prepaere the polulace IE Gods Chosen People! GOD SET UP THE WARNING WITH THE FEAST HOW AWESOME IS THAT. THE WARNING BLASTS ARE A CALL FOR REPENTANCE THEN THE LAST TRUMP AND THE RAPTURE AND THE SAINTS GO HOME! THOSE FOUND WATCHING AND PRAYING FOR JESUS RETURN MAY BE FOUND WORTHY TO ESCAPE.. IT IS VITAL TO UNDERSTAND THIS WARNING AND BE READY WATING FOR WHEN THE LORD IS COMING. WATCH THE PERRY STONE VIDEO. IT IS A PRACTICAL WARNING SINCE YOU CANNOT BE SAVED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ITS ACTIVELY SEEKING THE LORD. I HAVE TRIED TO WARN OTHERS TO NO AVAIL THEY HAVE TO GET THE OTHER STUFF THAT HAS BEEN POSTED HERE BEFORE IT MAKES SENSE.

WE MUST STUDY TO BE A WATCHMAN APPROVED OF THE LORD. WATCHING DANCING WITH THE STARS IS NOT GOING TO GIVE US THE NEEDED WISDOM TO ESCAPE TO THE STARS AND BE WITH JESUS FOREVER.

GUYS THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN! GOD ENCODED THE WARNING THE NAME ELENIN IN THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS! HE COMMANDED IT TO BE CELEBRATED AND REMEMBERED FOREVER. WHEN THE CALENDER WAS CHANGED TIMES AND SEASONS CHRISTIANS LOST THE UNDERSTANDING THEIR JEWISH CHRISTIAN ANSESTORS HAD ALL ALONG. HE WAS WARNING US SO WHEN THE SIGN ELENIN APPEARED HIS CHOSEN WATCHING COULD MAKE THE CONNECTION WHEN THIS ELENIN APPEARED. ITS THEIR WARNING AND OURS TO BE READY. THE VIDEO POSTERS VOICE ELE NIN ELEVIN NINES WHAT COULD IT MEAN MINGLED WITH PERRY STONES AND THERE ARE ELEVIN BLASTS OF NINES FOR REPENTANCE THEN THE LAST TRUMPET THE TIMES OF JACOBS TROUBLE AND THE RAPTURE OF THE LAMB. THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT GOING SEE DO YOU NOT SEE! (OH WOW WHO WILL HEAR OH MY OH MY) THAT WAS MY VOICE ANSWERING! CAN YOU SEE!

ELEVIN BLASTS OF NINE THEN THE LAST TRUMP JUDGEMENT AND RAPTURE. IT WAS IN OUR FACE ALL ALONG NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD UNTIL THIS YEAR THE TIME OF THE END WHEN THEY STARTED TALKING ABOUT ELENIN THE COMET ITS ALIGNING TEN YEARS AFTER 9/11 ANOTHER SYMBOLIC TEN DAY/TEN YEAR WARNING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN?. OH PLEASE MOST HOLY GOD KEEP US AND ME WATCHING AND PRAYING TO ESCAPE THE WRATH TO COME.

GUYS NO CHRISTIAN EXCEPT THE FEW WHO HAVE STUDIED THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS AND BEEN WATCHING ELENIN OR EVEN KNOW THERE IS AN ELENIN OR SHOULD WATCH WILL GET THIS OR HAVE A CLUE THEY ARE NOT READY. I HAVE DONE MY FATHERS WILL AND SHOWN WHAT HE HAS SHOWN ME.

ELEvin NINe's what could it mean. 99 trumpet blasts nine groups of 11 over so many days then the Last Trump. God has chosen me humble and shaking and scared who no one has heard to say the warning has been there all along and simply his people will perish for a lack of knowledge IF THEY DO NOT SEEK HIS FACE WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND. Seek Gods wisdom he will give all who ask liberally. Seek his salvation now all who humble themselves and call upon the name of the Lord and watch and pray shall be saved. HE USES THE WEAK VESSELS TO CONFOUND AND BRING TO NOTHING THE WISDOM OF THE WISE.

Elevin Nines then Judgement comes the Day of Jacobs Trouble the Feast of Trumpets has been warning us all along. Take heed A LOWLY watchman on the wall has sounded the alarm. Take Heed. Oh man guys I hear it in my head like a warning alarm going off no one wants to hear. The Lord said as much to the pharisees. I do we do want to hear Lord! Lord even so come quickly. Please watch the Perry Stone Video watch this video below. ELE = Elevin NIN = NIne 11/9 Elevin Blasts of Nine Then Judgement. How much clearer of obvoius could it be once you see it! There is even an ELENIN alignment 9/11 before the three days of darkness before its supposed to be visible on the 19th. We seen to have clear proof in Gods own established feast easy for anyone to see who is watching and seeing with the spirit. Prove it to yourselves then also sound the alarm the enemy is at the gates. God has warned his people all along most are just going to perish for lack of knowledge and love of the truth. Pull those from the fire you can. This may be the simple proof to do it with. SELAH Even so come quickly LORD!

I have been following Five Doves Letters for awhile. The Holy Spirit has spoken to me twice to post and with fear and trembling I have shared what I have been being shown in seeking God in truth and Spirit. I have been shown something that quite literally astounds me. Sit Down. It made me weak and trembling once I got it.

I watched Perry Stones video posted by BG Ellis. In it he talked about the rapture on feast of trumpets. Ready... They Blow the Shufar which reminds God to have mercy 11 times for nine seperate times. I thought oh wow Nine Eleven. Then the blast the Last Trump. Judgement and salvation at once.

Well I was watching a video on Elenin and the poster kept playing with the name saying ELE = Elevin Nin = Nine he kept saying Elevin Nine Elevin Nine what does that mean I do not know. if i had not been sitting I would have fallen down.

Encoded in the Jewish Feast Of Trumpets God is warning his chosen people ELENIN elevin blasts of nine then rapture and judgement. Confirmation from the Holy Spirit that the warning has been there all along only it was sealed until the time of the end. How could the average Christain recieve this or non christians? They will not. God said the wise(IN HiM) will understand. Elenin will appear we will have ten days of warning nine blasts of Nine calling for repentance and mercy then the tenth day will be the rapture and judgement will fall upon the nations. I have seen it posted elsewhere I do not remmeber that the comet will be visible for about ten days prior to the September Alignment. This means we should all be able to see this coming September 19th have three days of darkness or the sign of Jonah the 26th-28th (the only sign a wicked and adulterous generation will get) then on September 29th The sign in Virgo The sun above her head, Venus in her womb, and the moon beofre her feet. She is giving birth to Jesus. he is coming back then he said he would give us the bright and morning star! The Groom as he promised is coming for His Bride that is ready watching and waiting we must have oil in our lamps ready to go because one the door is shut we cannot enter. (See Bleow Magenet Portal Open Door) We must be found ready and watching to go have in us the oil of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said nothing can go up to heaven except that which is from above ie. The Holy Spirit is our passport it must be valid and in us for takeoff.

Another post mentioned the magnetic effects of this ELENIN where a magnetic conduit or gateway will be created between Elenin and Earth by its magnetic connection while blocking the Sun. This open magnetic conduit will be the open door the gate to rightousness which will be opened for Jesus and the bride to return to the clouds. Once closed the Foolish Virgins who went and got oil when they saw the Bride is coming are too late. Meaning those that wait until as Charlie Sheens Tatoo (so elegantly puts it in our faces not to understand the inside joke) DEATH FROM ABOVE is visible probably do not have the time required to repent and seek the holy spirit and prepare themselves in time or understand in time what is occuring but the rightous through the obedience of consistantly watching and praying and seperating form the unclean things of the world will be saved by Rapture from the wrath to come. That is we will not perish froma lack of knowledge.

ELEVIN NINES hear the warning sound of the Shofar a cry of warning before battle to prepaere the polulace IE Gods Chosen People! GOD SET UP THE WARNING WITH THE FEAST HOW AWESOME IS THAT. THE WARNING BLASTS ARE A CALL FOR REPENTANCE THEN THE LAST TRUMP AND THE RAPTURE AND THE SAINTS GO HOME! THOSE FOUND WATCHING AND PRAYING FOR JESUS RETURN MAY BE FOUND WORTHY TO ESCAPE.. IT IS VITAL TO UNDERSTAND THIS WARNING AND BE READY WATING FOR WHEN THE LORD IS COMING. WATCH THE PERRY STONE VIDEO. IT IS A PRACTICAL WARNING SINCE YOU CANNOT BE SAVED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ITS ACTIVELY SEEKING THE LORD. I HAVE TRIED TO WARN OTHERS TO NO AVAIL THEY HAVE TO GET THE OTHER STUFF THAT HAS BEEN POSTED HERE BEFORE IT MAKES SENSE.

WE MUST STUDY TO BE A WATCHMAN APPROVED OF THE LORD. WATCHING DANCING WITH THE STARS IS NOT GOING TO GIVE US THE NEEDED WISDOM TO ESCAPE TO THE STARS AND BE WITH JESUS FOREVER.

GUYS THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN! GOD ENCODED THE WARNING THE NAME ELENIN IN THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS! HE COMMANDED IT TO BE CELEBRATED AND REMEMBERED FOREVER. WHEN THE CALENDER WAS CHANGED TIMES AND SEASONS CHRISTIANS LOST THE UNDERSTANDING THEIR JEWISH CHRISTIAN ANSESTORS HAD ALL ALONG. HE WAS WARNING US SO WHEN THE SIGN ELENIN APPEARED HIS CHOSEN WATCHING COULD MAKE THE CONNECTION WHEN THIS ELENIN APPEARED. ITS THEIR WARNING AND OURS TO BE READY. THE VIDEO POSTERS VOICE ELE NIN ELEVIN NINES WHAT COULD IT MEAN MINGLED WITH PERRY STONES AND THERE ARE ELEVIN BLASTS OF NINES FOR REPENTANCE THEN THE LAST TRUMPET THE TIMES OF JACOBS TROUBLE AND THE RAPTURE OF THE LAMB. THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT GOING SEE DO YOU NOT SEE! (OH WOW WHO WILL HEAR OH MY OH MY) THAT WAS MY VOICE ANSWERING! CAN YOU SEE!

ELEVIN BLASTS OF NINE THEN THE LAST TRUMP JUDGEMENT AND RAPTURE. IT WAS IN OUR FACE ALL ALONG NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD UNTIL THIS YEAR THE TIME OF THE END WHEN THEY STARTED TALKING ABOUT ELENIN THE COMET ITS ALIGNING TEN YEARS AFTER 9/11 ANOTHER SYMBOLIC TEN DAY/TEN YEAR WARNING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN?. OH PLEASE MOST HOLY GOD KEEP US AND ME WATCHING AND PRAYING TO ESCAPE THE WRATH TO COME.

GUYS NO CHRISTIAN EXCEPT THE FEW WHO HAVE STUDIED THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS AND BEEN WATCHING ELENIN OR EVEN KNOW THERE IS AN ELENIN OR SHOULD WATCH WILL GET THIS OR HAVE A CLUE THEY ARE NOT READY. I HAVE DONE MY FATHERS WILL AND SHOWN WHAT HE HAS SHOWN ME.

ELEvin NINe's what could it mean. 99 trumpet blasts nine groups of 11 over so many days then the Last Trump. God has chosen me humble and shaking and scared who no one has heard to say the warning has been there all along and simply his people will perish for a lack of knowledge IF THEY DO NOT SEEK HIS FACE WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND. Seek Gods wisdom he will give all who ask liberally. Seek his salvation now all who humble themselves and call upon the name of the Lord and watch and pray shall be saved. HE USES THE WEAK VESSELS TO CONFOUND AND BRING TO NOTHING THE WISDOM OF THE WISE.

Elevin Nines then Judgement comes the Day of Jacobs Trouble the Feast of Trumpets has been warning us all along. Take heed A LOWLY watchman on the wall has sounded the alarm. Take Heed. Oh man guys I hear it in my head like a warning alarm going off no one wants to hear. The Lord said as much to the pharisees. I do we do want to hear Lord! Lord even so come quickly. Please watch the Perry Stone Video watch this video below. ELE = Elevin NIN = NIne 11/9 Elevin Blasts of Nine Then Judgement. How much clearer of obvoius could it be once you see it! There is even an ELENIN alignment 9/11 before the three days of darkness before its supposed to be visible on the 19th. We seen to have clear proof in Gods own established feast easy for anyone to see who is watching and seeing with the spirit. Prove it to yourselves then also sound the alarm the enemy is at the gates. God has warned his people all along most are just going to perish for lack of knowledge and love of the truth. Pull those from the fire you can. This may be the simple proof to do it with. SELAH Even so come quickly LORD!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "Sit Down For This Warning In Feast Of Trumpets ALL Along!"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

ELEnin ELEnin what about ELEnin?

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

just speculating that ELEnin which many thought that points to 'eleven nine' 11th of sep...

Could this nine 9 be inverted 6 ? JUNE?

Could this eleven 11 be the YEAR 2011?

*bump*