Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Janet Pfeifer (4 June 2011) "WHY I BELIEVE THE CATCHING AWAY (RAPTURE) OF THE "WHY I BELIEVE THE CAT

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2011/janetp64.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Janet Pfeifer (4 June 2011)
"WHY I BELIEVE THE CATCHING AWAY (RAPTURE) OF THE BELIEVERS MOST PROBABLY TO BE ROSH HASHANNAH 2011"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY I BELIEVE THE CATCHING AWAY (RAPTURE) OF THE BELIEVERS MOST PROBABLY TO BE ROSH HASHANNAH 2011

First off: Using Jesus' words that we will not know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh is taking His words out of context for He said "WATCH therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh" (Mat 2513, Mk 13:32 & 33). Why would one be commissioned to watch if one could not know? Also it does not take into consideration Amos' revelation "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." We may not be considered a prophet, but in Christ Jesus we are and Paul admonishes us to have that mind set. Phil 2:5, I Cor 1:30, Cor 1:27. All the big boys of scripture had a fore knowledge of events about to happen in their day: Noah (Gen 7:4) Abraham & Sara (Gen 18:13) Lot (Gen 19:15) Joseph (Heb 11:22) Moses (Ex 11:1) Elijah (II Kings 2:1-5). The New Testament is full of happenings the Holy Spirit informed believers of TRUTH to come.

Concerning the Rapture:

Through Mark Biltz I found the definition of the "Last Trump" as being part of the Feast of Rosh Hashanah. This ties the snatching away, Rapture or even the second Exodus (Jer 16:14)if you would, to 1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump..." .

Solomon tells us "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.". With that information Exodus 10:22 comes to mind "And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:" I do not know about you but I have never read of three days of darkness on the earth, not even when Jesus died. But now we have the possibility of that event happening again via The Jet Propulsion Lab and NASA via their web site

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=Elenin&orb=1

One might ask, why was it that Moses did not record the cause of the three days of darkness? How could he do so? All the information he had, other than God, was his eyes. If we can not see that which is in our solar system now with sophisticated satellite telescopes. How could he then with just his eyes? God did not choose to reveal how He caused the three days of darkness. Nor did He reveal how He brought about all the plagues or the death of the first born, except by and angel of death.

We would have no knowledge of an foreign object in our solar system but for the WISE telescope (Google same or www.scroogle.com it without the negative impact). This telescope identifies objects little above absolute zero. One can rationalize away it's information and deny it. But, as my good friend says "Eat the hay and leave the stubble." Works for me!

Darkness is also associated with the Day of the Lord. (Joel 1:15, 2:1-2, Amos 5:18,20, Obadiah 15, Zeph 1:,8,10,14,18). For the world, it is not good, but to the believer it is victory! (Zeph 1:7 Zec 14:1). "The Day of the Lord" is a day of judgment. There was a time I thought of judgment as a negative. But after going to court, I have come to realize judgment is not 100% negative or positive. Judgment is negative for the looser and positive for the winner. We by the blood of Jesus are winners!!! Hallelujah!!!

Well, NASA identifies the 3 days of darkness the 26th through the 29th of September this year. This darkness being caused by what they are calling Elenin, an object larger than Jupiter that will come between our sun and the earth at that time. Being this object will then be above the solar system' plane our southern hemisphere will not be that affected by this event so they will still have sunlight. Perhaps this may be how we will have a blood moon because that is a factor mentioned in Rev 6:12 & 14 in the sixth seal identifying the Day of the Lord.

The Feast of Rosh Hashanah 2011 is scheduled for sundown the 28th of September 2011 to sundown the 30th of September 2011 Jerusalem time. Now, Rosh Hashanah is a feast that follows the new moon or the absence of any evidence of the moon shinning at that time of the month. If I were a betting person I would surely be tempted to put money on the Rapture happening on Rosh Hashanah 2011; but it is not a slam dunk. However, that is not the most important thing in my mind, for I have not had a quickening of my spirit (a knowing that I know that I know). However, I believe the Holy Spirit will quicken my spirit to know that I know with some heads up like He gave

Noah, Moses and Elijah etc., should there be something to all this evidence.

But, when I really think of it. Why is it essential that I have a fore knowledge of the time of this event? Noah needed to know when to enter the ark. Moses needed to know when to begin the trek out of Egypt and Elijah needed to go to a certain place. God has my permission, for my attitude 24/7 is "Beam me up Lord Jesus" my trust is in You. I am in Your hands!

Maybe what Jesus meant with "Watch" is stay awed, excited and expect me 24/7. Practicing my presence in your walk and worship; with a rejoicing heart and an environment created identical to that event signaled by the last trump. We are ready!

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!!!

Janet Pfeifer

P.S.
Incidentally some names and idioms for Rosh Ha Shanah:
Repentance
Head of the year
Day of the Awakening Blast
Day of Judgment
Coronation of the Messiah
Day of Remembrance
The time of Jacob's trouble
The opening of the gates.
The resurection of the dead
The last trump
The hidden day
The Wedding ceremony

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven