Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Fulfillment of 2 Tim 3:1-5 IN PRINT, part of UK report on NHS Failure"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/kksmith527.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KK Smith (27 May 2011)
"Fulfillment of 2 Tim 3:1-5 IN PRINT, part of UK report on NHS Failure"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John and Doves:

It's been years and years since I last submitted a letter to the Five Doves Family (and I'm so sorry about that)..... though I do want to thank you and everyone else here for serving our Lord and Redeemer Yeshua by being His instruments of blessing, correction, growth, insight and support. Who knows how many crowns are won and eternal rewards are earned through and by this site ('ministry', to be precise)?

As a 'watcher on the wall' from childhood, I've keenly observed the fulfillment of prophecy over the decades, and each year the pace seems to increase exponentially. However, in the past few weeks it truly seems like our Redemption has moved into 'warp drive' - - so much is happening I can barely keep up (Hallelujah!).

On the heels of what looks to be a fulfillment of 2 Peter 3:3-4 (the world-wide scoffing and partying after false prophet/false teacher Harold Camping's failed 'doomsday-rapture' date of 5/21/11); Israel clearly becoming the 'burdensome stone' of Zec 12:3; and POTUS Obama facing-off with Israel by calling for them to give up their rightful, YHWH-given land while America is devastated by flooding and tornadoes of a kind that meteorologists are describing as "never before seen" and yes, even "apocalyptic" (clearly the 'just due' of a nation putting the 'apple of Jehovah's eye' in harm's way) -- just to highlight a few examples -- while reading this article on the failure of Britain's National Health Service (NHS), I was taken aback to see something in print that I thought would only be recognized by those filled with the Holy Spirit: the absolute and total bankruptcy of decency and compassion, basic kindness and any thought whatsoever outside of the self of our society, most particularly in our youth, that's described in 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

(Additionally, with regard to politics, it speaks volumes concerning 'ObamaCare' and the deceit foisted upon the American public about the 'benefits' of nationalized healthcare and its positive impact on citizens .... I can't believe that anyone would think this is the only answer to our healthcare/insurance woes - they'd better pray they don't get sick ... OR Old, lol!)

Read on ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1391379/Yes-angels-But-Britain-producing-nurses-scintilla-compassion.html

Yes, most are still angels. But why is Britain now producing nurses without a scintilla of compassion?

By A.N WILSON

Last updated at 2:27 AM on 27th May 2011

Yet again, a report has shown that care for the elderly in our NHS hospitals is shamingly bad. The revelations are appalling: old people lying in agony in their own waste and suffering from dehydration because no one has thought to give them water to drink.

We might consider this to be a problem with the National Health Service, which, obviously, on one level it is. Much more disturbing, however, is what it says about us as a nation.

After more than 60 years with a welfare state and a National Health Service, we live in a Britain whose nurses do not have the ordinary instincts of human kindness.

A generation ago, the cliché about our hospitals was that though they might be underfunded or inefficient, the nurses were angels. Now, when an elderly relative goes into hospital, our primary dread is that they won’t be cared for adequately.
We fear for them, as we would fear for a child going to a rough school. We are afraid that when we have left our father or mother behind in the ward, frail and too weak to help themselves, they will be neglected and bullied.

Of course — and this needs to be stressed — there are many wonderful, dedicated nurses in the NHS who still work tremendously hard to look after their patients under intensely demanding circumstances. But it seems they are decreasing in number.

Proof of this came in the Care Quality Commission report this week. It inspected 12 hospitals which it believes to be ‘fairly representative’ of the NHS.
In three of them, it found inadequate assistance given to patients who struggle to eat, no assessment of nutritional needs and nurses failing to give basic care.
Sad to say, we have all experienced it. A relative of mine, aged over 90, lay quite recently in the cancer ward in Charing Cross Hospital in London, ignored by nurses despite our going repeatedly to the ‘desk’ to beg them to come and help him to the loo. The nurses then coarsely complained when he soiled the bed. But he could not move without assistance and he had made every attempt to get help.

Michelle Mitchell, of Age Concern, said, after another recent ****ing report, this time from the Health Service Ombudsman: ‘The inhumane treatment of older people described in this report is sickening and should send shockwaves through the NHS and government.In a recent article in the Mail, Woman’s Hour presenter Jenni Murray wrote: ‘I can’t be the only son or daughter to have walked up to the nurses’ station to find a little group gossiping about boyfriends, or to be faced with a look that says, “Yuk! I didn’t go to university to wipe someone’s bum” when you’ve asked politely for your mother to be helped to the toilet.’ ‘It’s difficult to imagine us allowing any other group of people to suffer this indignity and neglect, yet we know this is just the tip of the iceberg; appalling treatment of older people in the Health Service is far too common.’

What sort of a country have we become? What sort of people are they who opt to become nurses, and who would rather stand round at the ‘station’, totally disregarding the needs of the vulnerable people in their care? Does this not signal an extraordinary moral dislocation in society itself?

A reverence for age and a feeling that we should care for the vulnerable in our midst is, surely, something which should be taken for granted in a civilised society. In modern Britain the opposite seems to be the case. A growing number of old people in our midst face the horrifying prospect of being nursed by those who have no instincts of kindness or common sense.

The Royal College of Nursing has decreed that anyone working as a hospital nurse now needs a degree. The graduates of those academic courses presumably know more about pharmaceuticals than the nurses of yore. But too many of them have not learned basic human decency.

They do not understand that a dignified old person, who hates the humiliation of being immobile, wants to be helped to the lavatory; or, if that is not possible, such a person wants to be helped to a bed-pan in as swift, discreet and good-humoured a manner as possible, not left to lie in their own filth.
The modern nurses may have a degree and be able to put letters after their names, but a number of them apparently do not know that a sick person lying in bed needs to have a glass of water. Such is the prevalence of this failing among nurses that doctors have taken to prescribing water to patients just to keep them hydrated.

We can point to fairly obvious differences between hospitals in the old days, when the National Health Service was first set up, and the hospitals of today. And in all fairness to the hospitals of today, let us all acknowledge that the advances in medicine have been miraculous — even if they have become one of the reasons for the current crisis in care. For they have allowed people to live longer, so that there are more old people now than could ever have been envisaged by Nye Bevan and the founding fathers and mothers of the NHS. Of course nursing the elderly is not easy, but that does not explain why, where old hospitals in the fairly recent past were always scrupulously clean, now are too often filthy.

Hospitals were once staffed by nurses whom everyone regarded with respect. Now, too often, they are staffed with nurses whom many of the patients dread because of their bad manners and lack of compassion.

This is partly because the old hospitals were dominated by the matrons and ward sisters, who kept the places spotless and instilled in their trainee nurses a sense of discipline and dedication. Now things are very different. There are more (grossly overpaid) ‘hospital administrators’ than there are nurses. One is tempted to say – sack all the administrators now and put the hospitals solely in charge of nurses and sisters. But that would not be the whole solution.

As an in-patient, once you are lucky enough to be moved from a trolley on to a ward, you surely should be able to expect a standard of compassion and expert care from the nurses. Time and again, reports tell us that this is no longer available. Why not? It is not just because the hospitals are poorly administered. It is because far too many young people who have entered the nursing profession seem somehow to have grown up lacking a fundamental compassion which should be innate in every human being, let alone someone going into nursing.

Politicians continue to mouth platitudes about the NHS, and how much we must treasure it, and how much they wish to improve it. But no health service trying to look after an ageing population as large as ours can hope to succeed if we have nurses who lack basic instincts of kindness.

So, we have yet another dismaying report on the condition of the NHS and the appalling treatment of the elderly in hospital wards.
We can hope that the report will lead to improvements, here and there, in the way that certain wards have been run.

But the really ****ing thing about the latest revelations is not what they tell us about the NHS. It is what they tell us about the people working within it.

I repeat, the majority of nurses are dedicated and compassionate. But how do you teach instinctive decency to the growing number of heartless individuals who seem, for whatever reason, to join the nursing profession?

The Word of God describes this situation in detail:
2 Timothy 3: 1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
Every single attribute that I underlined is used to describe these 'new nurses' and the 'upcoming youth' in the article above. I could even make the case that 'disobedient to parents' includes the utter disrespect, disregard and neglect of their 'elders' (the elderly patients). "UnHoly" just goes without saying.

This isn't the only example of the absolute corruption and decay of our current society, but to see it in PRINT, used as a reference marker in a publication that has absolutely NO connection to our Faith, the Word of God, Yeshua/His Redeemed Remnant, etc., was just stunning for me ... and an unequivocal sign of the times (how wonderful and fearful) - Hallelujah and Maranatha! YSIC - Kim

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven