Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus is God I AM

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Reference from catechism class lessons given by Rev Dr Jeffrey Khoo, Pastor of True Life Bible-Presbyterian Church & Principal of Far Eastern Bible College
------------------------------------------------------

God said that He is " I am that I AM ".

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Exodus:3:14

Jesus said that He is " I AM " meaning HE is God

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."
John:8:58

1) Jesus said " I AM " that bread of life.

" I AM that bread of life."
John:6:48

2) Jesus said " I AM " the light of the world.

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
John:8:12

3) Jesus said " I AM " the door of the sheep.

"Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I AM the door of the sheep."
John:10:7

4) Jesus said " I AM " the good shepherd.

"I AM the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
John:10:11

5) Jesus said " I AM " the resurrection, and the life.

"Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"
John:11:25

6) Jesus said " I AM " the way, the truth, and the life.

"Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
John:14:6

7) Jesus said " I AM " the true vine.

"I AM the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman."
John:15:1

8) Jesus said " I AM " Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end,
the first and the last.

"I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
Revelation:22:13

9) Jesus said " I AM " the root and the offspring of David,
and the bright and morning star.

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I AM the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
Revelation:22:16

10) Jesus said " I AM " he that liveth, and was dead;
and, behold, " I AM " alive for evermore.

" I AM he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
Revelation:1:18

Re: Jesus is God I AM

Hello Mike,

Thank you for this post.

I always enjoy reading scriptures and references to confirm that JESUS is GOD.

My Personal favorites for this purpose is :

John 8:58
John 8:58

58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
NKJV

Re: Jesus is God I AM

Yes Steven,

I recall that the Band of men and officers(Mighty ROMAN SOLDIERS??) fell to the ground when Jesus said, I AM HE.

John:18:3-5: "Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground."

So how could these mighty band of soldiers(brothers) capture JESUS?...unless JESUS is willing.
This proof that there is no need of any bodyguard or soldier to defend JESUS!

JESUS IS POWERFUL even as a MAN!

Jesus Bar-abbas(Jesus son of-father) the Scapegoat

"I am (Jesus the SON) come in my FATHER's name, and ye receive ME not: if another shall come in his own name (Jesus son of father), him(Jesus Barabbas) ye will receive." John 5:43

Barabbas means Bar(son of) Abba (father) which means son of father.

It is found that some manuscripts had full name of Barabbas as JESUS BARABBAS sharing the same name as JESUS CHRIST.

http://encyclopedia.stateuniversity.com/pages/2329/Barabbas.html

There was this Pilate's inscription found
http://www.thepilatediaries.co.uk/

They had a prisoner with them and wanted me to authorise the death sentence, just like that. I took the prisoner inside for questioning. It turned out he was the preacher Claudia had mentioned. Yeshua bar-Joseph, he had the same first name as bar-Abbas.

Jesus in Gospel of John chapter 5 had earlier mentioned Himself as the SON who comes in the name of the FATHER and the Jews rejected Him...so Jesus prophesied that the Jews would receive Jesus Bar-Abbas (Jesus son of father) which was fulfilled when they crucified JESUS bar Joseph and Jesus bar Abbas was released.

In this Pilate's case...the congregation fulfils the Scapegoat and sin goat offering requirement in Leviticus chapter16:7-10:

v7: "And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation."
v8: "And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats: one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat."
v9: "And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering."
v10: "But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness." Leviticus16:7-10

We are the scapegoat, Jesus son of father?
We are let go into the WILDERNESS (Planet CHRIST)?

selah

Jesus is Michael the Archangel? Jesus like unto Moses as Michael like unto Joshua?

Who is Michael the Archangel in the Bible?
http://www.creation-science-prophecy.com/michael.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My comments:-

Jesus like unto Moses as Michael like unto Joshua?

Is there a relationship between JESUS and JOSHUA?
Is there a relationship between MOSES and MICHAEL?

Moses came to give the LAW.
Jesus came to fulfil the LAW.

Joshua has Michael to help him winning the earthly WAR.
Jesus as Michael with His angels winning Heavenly WAR?

Joshua:4:14: "On that day the LORD magnified Joshua in the sight of all Israel; and they feared him, as they feared Moses, all the days of his life."

All Israel feared Joshua as they feared Moses after the PASSING OVER (Crossing) of Jordan River to promised land.
All Israel(Raptured Nation) feared Michael as they feared Jesus after the PASSING OVER (Crossing) of Heavenly SPACE to Planet Christ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The RAPTURED CHURCH WOULD THEN BE CIRCUMCISED?

Joshua:5:4-8: "And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that came out of Egypt, that were males, even all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way, after they came out of Egypt."
v5: "Now all the people that came out were circumcised[ISRAEL by LAW of circumcision?]: but all the people[CHURCH by GRACE of uncircumcision?] that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised."
v6: "For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they [ISRAEL by LAW of circumcision?] obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey."
v7: "And their children[CHURCH by GRACE of uncircumcision?] , whom he [THE LORD] raised up in their [ISRAEL by LAW of circumcision?] stead, them [CHURCH by GRACE of uncircumcision?] Joshua [JESUS] circumcised: for they [CHURCH by GRACE of uncircumcision?] were uncircumcised, because they [CHURCH by GRACE of uncircumcision?] had not circumcised them by the way."
v8: "And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they [CHURCH] were whole."

SELAH