Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mississippi River Code: America’s Destiny Foretold within Her Landscape

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/america%E2%80%99s-destiny-foretold-within-her-landscape-part-i-mississippi-river-2013-code/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

America’s Destiny Foretold within Her Landscape, Part I: The Mississippi River Code

Posted on May 12, 2011 by nabiy4america
Introduction:

I will first preface this article by stating that I believe our Creator God has left clues as to the general timing of His Return “hidden in plain sight” for those with spiritual eyes to see and hearts which are open and seeking. He is obviously in control of everything; thereby nothing is by chance. In recent years, amazing discoveries have been made by David Flynn (2008) and other researchers, regarding distances of key historic sites to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. But might God also place natural features within a nation’s landscape which harbor clues to be unraveled in these end times? I believe that He indeed has left us such signs. In this article, the first of three parts, I will reveal one profound clue in particular. However, I must admit that this particular indicator is, in part, also open to possible manipulation by the occult elite. If this manipulation indeed occurred, then it happened just prior to America’s founding. Having said this, I’m siding with the interpretation that this number more likely represents the hand of God, and this is due to other Bible connections regarding this natural feature which He has led me to, and which I will reveal as He allows. In either case, it would be incumbent upon us all to pay close attention to the discoveries which follow.

The natural feature to which I am referring is the Mississippi River. Beloved American author Mark Twain called the Mississippi River “The Body of the Nation”. The Mississippi River is referred to by the native Algonquin tribe as “The Father of Waters”, which is fascinating considering that, biblically the “Father” references God Almighty or may even represent a false god (as in “father”), whereby “waters” is often translated “peoples” within the Holy Book, and may likewise reference spiritual attributes either good or evil. Moreover, John 4:10 refers to His Gift as “living water”. But, back now to the “Father of Waters” designation, this term also brings to mind the following verse referencing the end-times harlot nation, Babylon the Great, in Revelation 17:15-

“And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ***** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.”

The Father of Waters Divides a Nation

A Great River Divides America:

The Mississippi River was explored, in part, by Father Hennepin and French explorer Rene-Robert de La Salle as early as 1680 to 1682 (Mains, 1876). By the time of American Independence in 1776, the general river morphology and characteristics had been quite well documented by the British and colonists, not to mention by earlier French settlers and the aforementioned explorers. In fact, the historic length of the river was apparently settled on in 1766 at 2552 miles as is noted by D.O. Elliott (1932). A vast portion of the river surveying work was accomplished by the Carver Expedition which actually initiated its work in the year 1766. The essential question is: was the Carver Expedition’s river length measurement without human influence or, alternately, was Mr. Carter coerced into recording this particular river channel length by a superior who was a member of the occult elite? I am under no illusions about this, as I am well aware that the occult have been pulling strings in the background since even before America’s birth. For example, see the exceptional, recent work on this topic by Tom Horn (2009).

This viewpoint is, of course, completely biblically as well, as speaking of end-times Babylon, writes the Prophet Isaiah, Isaiah 47:12-

“Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.”

If this verse is referring to America, as I believe it to be, then it is obvious that the occult has had a hand in how this country has been run from the very beginning.

The length of 2552 miles is even today considered the official length of the Mississippi River and is, in fact, noted on the monument located at the headwaters of the river in Itasca State Park, Minnesota. I have visited this site, and it is a thrilling experience to wade the few feet across the narrow, shallow river channel of the “Father of Waters” at its origin. The monument itself is made of carved wood, and in shape appears to approximate an obelisk.

The 2552 Mile Journey Begins . . .

The description on this monument reads: “Here . . . the mighty Mississippi begins to flow on its winding way 2552 miles to the Gulf of Mexico”. It is quite interesting to note that the word “Itasca” means “Head Truth” or, essentially, “Wisdom”, which reminds me of Revelation 17:9 which begins, in reference to the identification of Babylon the Great, “and here is the mind which hath wisdom . . .” I believe that here God is referencing, albeit indirectly, discoveries such as this which are becoming increasingly commonplace in these end times as He pours out His Spirit upon believers.

It is almost unanimously agreed that ancient Babylon fell in 539 BC, likely on the night of October 12-13, for example as described by Flynn (2008).

Adding 2552 years to 539 BC, we arrive at 2013 assuming a “year zero”:

-539 + 2552 = 2013

For such calculations it is proper to include “year zero” since the year 539 BC is already the Gregorian equivalent (of the original Julian), and therefore if a future year is encoded by the length of the Mississippi River, then certainly 2013 is more likely than 2014*. This methodology is substantiated by the experts at Fourmilab as they “correct” the old Julian system for the current Gregorian; the website address is given below-

http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/calendar/

However, using the 2552 code in the Hebrew calendar we have a slight change due to the calendar year starting, typically, in September. The equivalent of October 12, 539 BC in the Hebrew Calendar is Cheshvan 11, 3222-

3222 + 2552 = 5774 (September 5, 2013 – September 24, 2014

The 2552 code of the Mississippi River, then, points to both the entire year 2013 and continuing until late September of 2014!

Intriguingly, the 2013 result matches a chart presented by David Flynn in his classic 2008 book (page 257) in which he shows “the end of the age” calculating to 2013. His calculation represents a correction of the Sir Isaac Newton “end date”. News site World Net Daily carried a headline story on September 16, 2008 which reviewed Dr. Flynn’s treatment of Newton’s findings. The headline read-

End of the world in 2013?- New book recalculates Newton’s endtimes clock

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=75434

This fits perfectly if, indeed, the end of the world or age refers to the “Day of the Lord”, His Wrath, and the beginning of judgment of the nations of the earth which, in my opinion as based on thorough study of His Word, begins with America, Babylon the Great.

Jay, at the Watcher Forum . . .

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=2

. . . has likewise found such a connection to 2013 and “Rome”.

America, a country which in my estimation exemplifies Babylon the Great, can therefore certainly be considered a “type” of Rome; in fact the design of the Statue of Liberty was based on the Roman goddess Libertas, an entity in turn derived from mother goddess Ishtar.

A short review of the night of ancient Babylon’s fall seems to be in order. The “writing on the wall” of Daniel 5 was interpreted by Daniel as “Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin (Peres)”; Daniel 5:25-28-

“And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.”

David Flynn (2008, p. 42) has demonstrated that these four words also represent coinage denominational values which correspond numerically to “2520”; therefore “2520” is clearly a number of division, judgment, and completion.

Consequently, we have a probable year referenced in the Mississippi River “code” of 2552, which appears to be 2013 or H.Y. 5774, and a compelling message of “division, judgment, and completion” as well. For me, this is crystal clear as I believe America to represent Babylon the Great i.e. end-times Babylon.

The number 2552 is also, in itself, intriguingly close to the number associated with ancient Babylon, 2520. Yet, 2552 minus 2520 is 32; the math doesn’t add up perfectly for the 2520 division code, right? Or, does it? It does, profoundly, as I will demonstrate.

2552 = 2520 + 32 OR 2552 – 2520 = 32

The length of a main river channel is always shorter than the total length of a river in a deltaic setting, as total length includes distributary channels and their sediment load expulsion at the river’s mouth. Look at the satellite image below, a view of the modern Mississippi River Delta. I have marked the end of the main channel, represented by the position at which the distributary channels begin to branch out to form deltaic lobes, as well as the limit of the signature representative of the furthest distributary channel. The difference? Approximately 32 miles! So, not only do we have a potential “date code” (2552 miles) as to America’s ultimate fall (or profoundly catastrophic event), but a type of “writing on the wall” (2520 miles) which references this fall as well, and also geographically divides the nation!

Although the Mississippi River empties into the Gulf of Mexico at the base of the contiguous United States, it does not start precisely at the Minnesota/Canada border, but rather about 80 miles below. Yet, if you check the approximate latitude bearings at both the origin of the Mississippi River and the far reaches of its delta, these neatly correspond to approximate “average” northern and southern bearings of the 48 contiguous states. This can be easily visualized by looking at a large wall map of America. Therefore, when I say that the Mississippi River “divides” America, it literally and geographically does just that. I should also note that the Mississippi River channel is, today, about two hundred miles shorter than it was at our nation’s founding. This is mainly due to purposeful channelization, which was performed in order to make the river more easily navigable for large ships, especially in the upper, shallower reaches. To a much lesser extent the shortening is due to flooding and even earthquakes (Sandra Lichter, Minnesota DNR, personal communication).

It is obvious to me, however, that it is the pristine, virgin river length of 2552 miles at the precise time of America’s founding (July 4, 1776) which is essential to comprehend for purposes of knowing what God (or, alternately, the occult elite) might be signaling!

I mention the occult elite since, undeniably, since even before our nation’s birth a small group of elitists in America’s shadow government have been busy working on their luciferian plan to use America as a launching pad for bringing in a New World Order. This plan is even hinted at by master Masons, two of the most prominent of whom were Albert Pike and Manly P. Hall (see Bibliography). Chris Pinto (Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings series) has done much to expose the agenda of the occult leadership.

This vile plan of the occult elite who have always labored behind the scenes includes eventually destroying this country, and specifically it calls for the Phoenix to rise from the ashes. The Phoenix is not a rebirth of America, as this nation will be utterly decimated; rather, it represents the birth (symbolic) of the New World Order under Lucifer rising from America’s ashes (literal). Therefore, the destruction of America is to be a sacrifice by fire, on a massive scale, which will fit the Biblical description of the demise of Babylon the Great to a tee, as we read in Revelation 17:16-

“And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

This makes perfect sense if the ***** is America, the beast is the up-and-coming luciferian New World Order which absolutely requires that America be out of the way, and if the ten horns are future leaders of the ten political regions of the world which have already been established by the United Nations. I believe that this is precisely the scenario.

A Mid-Continental Fault System Threatens:

It is clear that the Mississippi River “divides” America geographically. What is not so obvious is what lurks just beneath the surface, although this issue is getting a reasonable amount of press lately. This is the New Madrid Fault System which essentially parallels a substantial portion of the Mississippi River, and is considered an “intraplate” feature.

New Madrid Fault Activity

A series of catastrophic earthquakes occurred along this fault system from December 1811 to February 1812. The most colossal of them all, the devastating quake of February 7, 1812 was the last massive quake to strike this region. It destroyed the town of New Madrid, Missouri, the ground rolled in waves and erupted with mud volcanoes, church bells rang as far away as New England, millions of mature trees were felled, temporary waterfalls formed on the mighty river, and the river even appeared to flow backwards in places! Although it struck in what was at the time an area sparsely inhabited by white settlers, it was nonetheless one of the strongest earthquakes ever to strike the continental United States. The official government report references this historic earthquake as a 7.7 magnitude, although measurement methods were not available in that area at the time. If the true magnitude was over 9.2, then this represents the most powerful earthquake ever to strike the United States of America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1812_New_Madrid_earthquake

http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?entryID=2218

Several researchers have speculated that a future, massive earthquake of “Biblical proportions” might actually divide the country into two or three parts along the New Madrid Fault System, with water from the Great Lakes rushing in to make the Mississippi River perhaps 200 miles wide in areas. This would literally divide the country geographically, a far different situation indeed than either a political or destructive “dividing”. No less than the U.S. Government has recently sounded the alarm. In November 2008, FEMA warned that a massive earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone could result in-

“the highest economic losses due to a natural disaster in the United States, further predicting widespread and catastrophic damage across Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and particularly Tennessee, where a 7.7 magnitude quake or greater would cause damage to tens of thousands of structures affecting water distribution, transportation systems, and other vital infrastructure.”

When we calculate the date of America’s birth (July 4, 1776) to the date of her most destructive mid-continent earthquake (February 7, 1812), the “New Madrid Quake”, you will notice that it is precisely 13,000 days.

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=7&d1=4&y1=1776&m2=2&d2=7&y2=1812

From and including: Thursday, July 4, 1776 America’s Founding

To, but not including: Friday, February 7, 1812 Massive >7.7 New Madrid Earthquake

It is 13,000 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

I believe this profound number represents a message from God to His fledgling country, a nation He established upon His principles to be a Gentile light to the world. It is obvious that the number 13 is a distinctly American number, the number of “occult-selected” original colonies, revealing that the seed of the occult has likewise always been present in this land. According to Dr. E.W. Bullinger, the number thirteen suggests “apostasy, rebellion, disintegration”; which is essentially a fruitless attempt to “one-up” God!

http://philologos.org/__eb-nis/13666.htm

There is but a single verse in the verse in the Bible with a Gematria of 13,000, and this verse seems an appropriate message for the new nation as she was to go forth and spread the Gospel during her westward expansion, as well as world-wide; Matthew 10:16-

“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.”

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?SearchBy_Gematria=13000

Perhaps a secondary message to be gleaned from this massive earthquake of February 7, 1812 was that these new Americans should treat the native population with Christian gentleness, respect, and decency, as we must recall that 1812 was a time of great westward expansion of the United States as well as multiple military clashes with the various tribes. In my opinion, after a review of the history of this time frame, America failed miserably in this respect. Certainly, not many native people were converted to true Christianity at the point of a gun barrel or as they were told to “pack up and get out”.

This coming event, if related to the New Madrid Fault and, in part, is seismic in nature, might well be referencing the second, water, judgment that Babylon America must face as we read in the Word, Revelation 18:21-

“And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.”

The Population Center of a Great Nation:

There is yet one additional way that the Mississippi River divides America. It is by population. Now, I have studied this extensively, and in fact I researched these locations on site in June, 2009. It turns out that the midpoint of the Mississippi River and the population centroid of the United States essentially overlap in Eastern Missouri! Therefore, we can say that America is divided, along the Mississippi River, not only geographically and geologically, but demographically, by population center as well. The following references all discuss the population center as derived post-2000 Census-

I will be referring to the work of Aboufadel & Austin (2006), as well as to Richeson (2004), but the U.S. Census raw data can be accessed here-

http://www.nationalatlas.gov/mld/ce2000t.html

The two non-government sources, using the U.S. Government’s own data, convincingly reveal that the Government method is significantly flawed, which should surprise no-one. So, let’s look at these two independent sources and “discard” the Government midpoint of Edgar Springs, Missouri, which is significantly south of the locations obtained by the independent researchers with their superior methods. A review of the results of Aboufadel and Austin (2006) suggests the population midpoint of America to be approximately one (1) mile north of Americus, Missouri in southern Montgomery County, whereby Richeson (2004) shows this midpoint to be approximately at Montgomery City, Missouri, in north central Montgomery County. The centroid of these two midpoints is shown in the image below-

The Center of the Father of Waters:

What, then, about the center of the Mississippi River- is it related to the population center? Indeed it is, remarkably. There are two legitimate means with which to calculate this river midpoint. First, we can draw a line, on a large wall map or Google Earth, between the start of the Mississippi River in northern Minnesota and the end of the river in the delta of Louisiana. We next measure that line, and then derive the halfway point by length in miles. I have determined this point to be between the towns of Vienna and Belle, in Maries County, Missouri. This location is, not surprisingly, on land.

The other, more difficult, method is to use the navigable midpoint; in other words, to determine the middle of the river in today’s river miles but based on the morphology of the river circa 1776. I was able to achieve this by counting river miles downstream from the start of the river, as well as upstream from its mouth. Using historic information from Elliott (1932) as well as official U.S. Government maps “Mississippi River Navigation Charts”, US Army Corps of Engineers (2001), I was able to determine this to be 14 miles southeast of Hannibal, Missouri, in Pike County. This is amazing considering the connection of the man most associated with the Mississippi River, beloved American author Mark Twain and the town of Hannibal which features in several of his classic works!

To obtain the centroid, then, we take the point half way between these two measurements. The combined Mississippi River centroid is thereby determined to be in east central Montgomery County, Missouri, near I-70.

The Divisible Center of America:

So, precisely what can we say about the relationship of the Mississippi River and population centroids of the United States of America as determined by the above methods? They are only 2.5 miles apart, with the population center south southeast of the Mississippi River centroid! Amazing for a country of this size, which encompasses over 3.7 million square miles, and these points can therefore be considered statistically “spot-on”-

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/United-States-of-America.html

What is likewise fascinating about this result which, again, is based on data from the 2000 Census, is that with each Census (the 2010 results were published just recently), the population center of America shifts to the west southwest-

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/data/

Part 1 ----

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: The Mississippi River Code: America’s Destiny Foretold within Her Landscape

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/america%E2%80%99s-destiny-foretold-within-her-landscape-part-i-mississippi-river-2013-code/

Part 2 -

It is therefore probable that within the next 3 years the population center will have shifted a few miles more to the west southwest. Wouldn’t this, then, be a problem for the population center “overlap” with the Mississippi River midpoint which I have documented? No, not exactly. Rather, if we were to disregard the illegal alien population, which is likely to be in the 16-20 million person range by 2013/H.Y. 5774, this would shift the true “American population” center back to the east northeast, since illegal aliens shift the center to the west southwest due to their propensity for living in southwestern, western, and southern states. It can also be proven that temporary workers for the US Census Bureau are specifically encouraged to count illegal aliens and, indeed, this agency been targeting this population for the statistical count as you can read in the attached link-

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-08-23/news/0908230137_1_census-worker-census-job-takers

But, for now, disregarding these “details” we can clearly see that since America’s population and geographic (and, to a lesser extent, geologic) centers overlap currently, America can be determined to already be within God’s “judgment window” at the present time. This is a sobering thought, yet I am certain it is indeed a reality. America might well be “divided” at the precise time of true overlap of these points, a time which God alone knows, as ancient Babylon was similarly “divided” at a time specifically set aside for such by God Almighty. Has America already seen her own “writing on the wall” and, if so, has she acknowledged it?

Here is a photo I took in June, 2009 of the landscape around the combined Mississippi River geographic/population center, which we could call the “divisible center of America”. This was taken in the vicinity of both Danville and Mineola, Missouri off of County Road J. We could certainly consider this location “the heart of America”.

The Divisible Center of America, Montgomery Co., MO

Sobering Conclusions:

I believe that I have presented strong evidence for a potential 2013/H.Y. 5774 catastrophic event which will permanently divide America. The combination of population, geologic, and geographic “divisions” are simply astounding, and the fact that the Mississippi River, which physically and demographically divides America, is encoded with both the year 2013/H.Y. 5774 and the “2520” of the writing on the wall within the Book of Daniel should give us all great pause and convince us to look upon America as the leading candidate for the unenviable position of Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth (Revelation 17:5).

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN = 2520 = MISSISSIPPI RIVER PROPER

MISSISSIPPI RIVER TOTAL = 2552 = CENTER OF AMERICA = 2013 or H.Y. 5774 DIVISION

This is the writing on the wall for America.

Furthermore, the 2013/H.Y. 5774 time window which is being pointed to here dovetails neatly with several published timelines of Daniel’s Seventieth Week and theories as to the timing of the Tribulation. It is my prayer that this research might add to the discussion and understanding as this world approaches tumultuous times such as it has never before seen, nor will ever see again;

Matthew 24:21-22-

“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”

Turn to Him in repentance, as time is indeed extremely short.

© 2011, CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO

All emphases by CMN

Bibliography:

Aboufadel, E. & Austin, D., 2006, “A New Method for Computing the Mean Center of Population of the United States”: The Professional Geographer, Volume 58, Issue 1, Grand Valley State Univ., Allendale, MI, p. 65-69.

Elliott, D.O., 1932, “The improvement of the lower Mississippi River for flood control and navigation”: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Waterways Experiment Station, Vicksburg, MS, 345p.

Flynn, David, 2008, “Temple at the Center of Time: Newton’s Bible Codex Deciphered and the Year 2012”: Anomalos Publishing House, Crane, MO, 296p.

Hall, M.P., 1944, “The Secret Destiny of America”: Philosophical Research Society, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, 53p.
Horn, Tom, 2009, “Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed”: Anomalos Publishing House, Crane, MO, 352p.

Mains, J.F., 1876, “The Statistician and Economist”: L.P. McCarty Publ., San Francisco, CA, 624p.

Pike, Albert, 1871, “Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry”: Southern Jurisdiction of the United States, 620p.

Richeson, D., 2004, “The Center of the United States and Other Applications of Calculus to Geography”: Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, 11p.

Acknowledgements:

First and foremost I thank our Father in Heaven who reveals all sacred secrets to those who truly seek His face. I would also like to thank my dear friend and sister in Christ, Nyxie, for her support of this research.

*I realize that a strong case can be made for Gregorian year 2014 as well, mathematically; however, I am focusing on 2013 and H.Y. 5774 as other signs are pointing to late 2013/early H.Y. 5774; this will be published later . . .

Endnote- This is the first installment of a three part series. Part II is even more shocking as the evidence presented for America being Babylon the Great will become insurmountable . . . of course, the true evidence is in the Holy Bible . . . anything else God leads me to and which I present here is only to make this truth obvious to those who are spiritual blind but do have physical eyes which see . . .

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: The Mississippi River Code: America’s Destiny Foretold within Her Landscape

bump