Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JOEL 2:11...Day of the LORD 2011...JOEL 2011...who can STAND?

JOEL 2:11 is JOEL 2011
Joel:2:11: "And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?"

Who can STAND?
Nahum:1:6: "Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him."

Revelation:6:17: "For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Re: JOEL 2:11...Day of the LORD 2011...JOEL 2011...who can STAND?

Revelation 6:17 means also June 17th 2011 :) ?

It seems everything converges to the rapture this year ...

Hoping the sooner the better...

2011 verses in the Bible.

Genesis:2:11...to the whole land of gold?
"The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;"

Exodus:2:11...Jesus Spied Eqyptian smiting Israel?
"And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren."

Leviticus:2:11...offering made by fire?
"No meat offering, which ye shall bring unto the LORD, shall be made with leaven: for ye shall burn no leaven, nor any honey, in any offering of the LORD made by fire."

Numbers:2:11...devil's host numbered?
"And his host, and those that were numbered thereof, were forty and six thousand and five hundred."

Deuteronomy:2:11...devil's giants?
"Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims."

Joshua:2:11...Israel afraid of devil's host?
"And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the LORD your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath."

Judges:2:11...and Israel did evil?
"And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:"

NEW PARAGRAPH...

Ruth:2:11...In heaven, Jesus answered the Church?
"And Boaz answered and said unto her, It hath fully been shewed me, all that thou hast done unto thy mother in law since the death of thine husband: and how thou hast left thy father and thy mother, and the land of thy nativity, and art come unto a people which thou knewest not heretofore."

1Samuel:2:11...Raptured child went to Jesus' house?
"And Elkanah went to Ramah to his house. And the child did minister unto the LORD before Eli the priest."

2Samuel:2:11...with Jesus the King 7years 6months?
"And the time that David was king in Hebron over the house of Judah was seven years and six months."

1Kings:2:11...Jesus reigned over Israel 40years old?
"And the days that David reigned over Israel were forty years: seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem."

2Kings:2:11...Rapture
"And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

1Chronicles:2:11...Jesus as Boaz?
"And Nahshon begat Salma, and Salma begat Boaz,"

2Chronicles:2:11...Jesus made king?
"Then Huram the king of Tyre answered in writing, which he sent to Solomon, Because the LORD hath loved his people, he hath made thee king over them."

NEW PARAGRAPH...

Ezrah:2:11...623?
"The children of Bebai, six hundred twenty and three."

Nehemiah:2:11...3yrs in Jerusalem before Abomination?
"So I came to Jerusalem, and was there three days."

Esther:2:11...Israel wanted to know how Church did?
"And Mordecai walked every day before the court of the women's house, to know how Esther did, and what should become of her."

Job:2:11...3 friends of Israel?
"Now when Job's three friends heard of all this evil that was come upon him, they came every one from his own place; Eliphaz the Temanite, and Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite: for they had made an appointment together to come to mourn with him and to comfort him."

NEW PARAGRAPH...

Psalms:2:11...Rapture to serve & rejoice?
"Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling."

Proverb:2:11:...by discretion & understanding?
"Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:"

Ecclessiates:2:11...not by our own works?
"Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun."

Song:2:11...Rapture verse
"For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;"

Isaiah:2:11...Rapture day
"The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day."

Jeremiah:2:11...Israel doth not profit?
"Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit."

Lamentation:2:11...Israel cried?
"Mine eyes do fail with tears, my bowels are troubled, my liver is poured upon the earth, for the destruction of the daughter of my people; because the children and the sucklings swoon in the streets of the city."

no verse in Ezekiel...ends in 2:10...

Daniel:2:11...antichrist?
"And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh."

Hosea:2:11...no joy in Israel's feasts?
"I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts."

NEW PARAGRAPH...

Joel:2:11...in Rapture day...
"And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?"

Amos:2:11...RAISED UP...
"And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites. Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel? saith the LORD."

no verse in Obadiah...only1 chapter.
no verse in Jonah...chapter2 ends in verse10

NEW PARAGRAPH...

Micah:2:11...Tribulation...
"If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying, I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people."

Nahum:2:11...Tribulation...
"Where is the dwelling of the lions, and the feedingplace of the young lions, where the lion, even the old lion, walked, and the lion's whelp, and none made them afraid?"

Habbakuk:2:11...Tribulation...
"For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it."

Zephaniah:2:11...Tribulation...
"The LORD will be terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and men shall worship him, every one from his place, even all the isles of the heathen."

Haggai:2:11...The Lord saith...
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ask now the priests concerning the law, saying,"

Zechariah:2:11...in that day
"And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee."

Malachi:2:11...Judah&Israel not included yet...
"Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god."

NEW PARAGRAPH...

Matthew:2:11...worship in heaven?
"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh."

Mark:2:11...arise, go into our house?
"I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house."

Luke:2:11...this day?
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

John:2:11...Beginning of Miracles for 2nd Coming?
"This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him."

Acts:2:11...heard by many...
"Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God."

Romans:2:11...for there is no respect of persons...
"For there is no respect of persons with God."

1Corinthians:2:11...because only God knows Himself.
"For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."

2Corinthians:2:11...lest satan get advantage of us?
"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

Galatians:2:11...God withstood satan?
"But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed."

Ephesians:2:11...remember?
"Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;"

Philippians:2:11...every tongue confess Jesus is Lord.
"And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Colossians:2:11...by circumcision of Christ?
"In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:"

1Thessalonians:2:11...exhorted and comforted?
"As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children,"

2Thessalonians:2:11...not to believe a lie...alien?
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

1Timothy:2:11...note for the woman(roman church)?
"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection."

2Timothy:2:11...die in tribulation?
"It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:"

Titus:2:11...salvation?
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,"

no verse in Philemon...no chapter2

Hebrews:2:11...Jesus sanctifies all
"For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,"

James:2:11...transgressors...
"For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law."

1Peter:2:11...to abstain from fleshly lusts...
"Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;"

2Peter:2:11...even angels understands...
"Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord."

1John:2:11..he that hates brother is in darkness...
"But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

no verse in 2John & 3John

Revelation:2:11...let him hear.
"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death."

For Fair Use Discussion and Eductional Purposes

5:24-5:28 verses in the Bible

Inspired from Andy's video which is very interesting when he discovered May 24, 2008 as verse 5:24-28(omitting zeros)...5:24-28 of Daniel.

7x verses containing 5:24-28 in OLD Testament

1st set Daniel:5:24-28: America divided as mentioned by Andy FireCharger
"Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians."

2nd set Genesis:5:24-28: 'Enoch's Rapture'
"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech:
And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:
And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.
And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:"

3rd set Numbers:5:24-28: Woman can conceive 'seed' if clean
"And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse: and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter.
Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman's hand, and shall wave the offering before the LORD, and offer it upon the altar:
And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water.
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.
And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed."

4th set Deuteronomy:5:24-28: 'God's Voice...this day'
"And ye said, Behold, the LORD our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.
Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any more, then we shall die.
For who is there of all flesh, that hath heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived?
Go thou near, and hear all that the LORD our God shall say: and speak thou unto us all that the LORD our God shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.
And the LORD heard the voice of your words, when ye spake unto me; and the LORD said unto me, I have heard the voice of the words of this people, which they have spoken unto thee: they have well said all that they have spoken."

5th set Judges:5:24-28: Blessed Woman'Bride?'
"Blessed above women shall Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite be, blessed shall she be above women in the tent.
He asked water, and she gave him milk; she brought forth butter in a lordly dish.
She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.
At her feet he bowed, he fell, he lay down: at her feet he bowed, he fell: where he bowed, there he fell down dead.
The mother of Sisera looked out at a window, and cried through the lattice, Why is his chariot so long in coming? why tarry the wheels of his chariots?"

6th set Isaiah:5:24-28: God's 'Wrath'
"Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:
Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:"

7th set Jeremiah:5:24-28: God's reason for Wrath?
"Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge."

7x verses containing 5:24-28 in NEW Testament

1st set Matthew:5:24-28: What we have to do before Rapture?
"Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

2nd set Mark:5:24-28: Woman with Faith
"And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him.
And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole."

3rd set Luke:5:24-28: Son of Man's Power to forgive sins...most importantly last verse...he(child) left all, ROSE UP and followed Him
"But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.
And immediately he rose up before them, and took up that whereon he lay, and departed to his own house, glorifying God.
And they were all amazed, and they glorified God, and were filled with fear, saying, We have seen strange things to day.
And after these things he went forth, and saw a publican, named Levi, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he said unto him, Follow me.
And he left all, rose up, and followed him."

4th set John:5:24-28: Christ's Resurrection Calling! Rapture!
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,"

5th set Acts:5:24-28: after rapture...persecutions...?
"Now when the high priest and the captain of the temple and the chief priests heard these things, they doubted of them whereunto this would grow.
Then came one and told them, saying, Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.
Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence: for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned.
And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us."

6th set Ephesians:5:24-28: Christ & Church in Heaven
"Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself."

7th set Genesis:5:24-28: Exhortation before Rapture
"Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."

mike
7th set Genesis:5:24-28: Exhortation before Rapture
Brethren, pray for us.

Pls note 7th set is 1Thessalonians and not Gensis...due to copy paster error...human mistake...hope to be perfect like God Jesus Christ soon...thanks to Beloved Reader Hopeful who info me privately...

7th set 1 Thessalonians:5:24-28: Exhortation before Rapture
Brethren, pray for us.

Philippians 2:11-2:18...Years 2011 to Years 2018? Rapture then Tribulation?

Year 2010AD is like unto Psalm 110
(v1:"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.")
Year 2010AD Started with God putting every things in Heaven, Earth and Creatures under Jesus' Feet?

Philippians:2:10: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

2:11=2011AD=2011AR Rapture Year & shortened AR Year(AfterRapture) started?
2:11: "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

2:12=2012AR In Jesus' ABSENCE? Left Behind need to WORK OUT OWN SALVATION with fear and trembling?
2:12: "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

2:13=2013AR It is God which worketh in the Left Behind
2:13: "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure."

2:14=2014AR Left Behind exhorted not to murmur nor dispute
2:14: "Do all things without murmurings and disputings:"

2:15=2015AR In Crooked&perverse nation in the world
2:15: "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;"

2:16=2016AR Rapture Day of Jesus Christ?
2:16: "Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain."

2:17=2017AR Year of Sacrifice and Service and Rejoicing?
2:17: "Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all."

2:18=2018AR Year of Rapture, Joy & Rejoice together?
2:18: "For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me."