Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jews will be forced to fight another war for their survival

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jews will be forced to fight another war for their survival

The Arabs have learned nothing from history. The Islamic Nakba day attack on Israel will force the Jewish state to prepare for another war in the Middle East.

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh and Abu Mazen is again united in their war on Israel.
The state of Israel will soon have to battle for its survival. The Arabs have learnt nothing from their lost wars of 1948, 1967, and 1973.

Islamic terrorism has attacked Israel since the formation of the PLO in 1964. The war goes on. There will be no peace with Israel, before the Jews live in submission to Islam, or the state of Israel is gone.

The state of Israel will be left alone. The EU, the USA and the International community will do nothing to defend the Jewish state. Like during the running up to Ward War II, hundreds of millions of lukewarm Jew-haters will not lift a finger.

Under pressure, Israel will give in to the pressure. All nations going against her, will force the Jews to enter into a “peace agreement”. And this faulty deal, will just be used by Islam to prepare for the final onslaught on the Worlds Jewry, a well planned final and total Holocaust.

In the midst of chaos and darkness, the Messiah will return to save Israel and all who are waiting for him.

The disaster will strike the enemies of Israel like lightning. They will perish like flies, because they do not know God, and His righteousness and salvation.

Isaiah 51:6
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.

Palestinian president Abu Mazen, alias Mahmoud Abbas, says ‘Nakba Day’ fatalities unavoidable sacrifice en route to statehood‬‬

Mazen commented Sunday on the violent clashes of ‘Nakba Day’ saying that “The blood of the Nakba fatalities was not spilled in vain. They died for the Palestinian people’s rights and freedom.”

In a special “Nakba Day” speech, Abbas said the Palestinians “can feel their state coming together and that the world supports the end of Israeli occupation.”

Meanwhile, Hamas seemed encouraged by the mass ‘Nakba Day’ rallies, describing them as “a turning point in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”

Sunday’s events “prove that the Palestinian people want to end the occupation and achieve the return (of Palestinian refugees) and that they will not back down, no matter the price,” Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said.

Source of Arab Palestinian comments: Ynetnews.com.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Israel attacked by Arabs on three borders
May 16, 2011

Israeli troops shot Arab Palestinian protesters who surged toward its frontiers with Syria, Lebanon and Gaza.

Arabs attack the borders of Israel, to provoke the Jewish state. Another Middle East war is looming.
13 people were killed on the day Palestinians mourn the establishment of Israel in 1948.

In the deadliest such confrontation in years of anniversary clashes usually confined to the West Bank and Gaza, Israeli forces opened fire in three separate border locations to prevent crowds of demonstrators from crossing frontier lines.

The new challenge to Israel came from the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Gaza — all home to hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who fled or were driven out in 1948.

Source: Reuters

My comment:

Israel has not been attacked from there different Arab nations since the Yom Kippur war in 1973.

The attack is the largest provocation against the state of Israel since the Saddam Hussein regime in Iraq fired scud missiles into Israel in the first Gulf War in 1991.

How will Israel react to this massive Arab preparation for war?

Like Israel have done before. Its a die or do situation. Every bullet fired into Israel must be returned. Islam does not know anything but a strong and stern response. Israel has a right to self-defense.

There will be no peace in the Middle East before the return of the price of Peace, the Messiah Jesus. He is the only one who can lead the Jewish People towards the eternal Sabbath rest.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Victory for Jews and Christians marked as a catastrophe by Islam
May 16, 2011

Israels independence day is “celebrated” as the “Catastrophe day” by Arab Palestinians.

Arab Palestinians "celebrating" Israels' Independence day.
Palestinians demonstrating in East Jerusalem clashed with Israel Police forces on Sunday.

The clash took place two days after a local teenage protester was killed and as Nakba Day began across Israel and the territories.
At least one protester gathered along the road to the village of Isawaya was arrested during the clashes.

The Israel Defense Forces was not expecting events commemorating the Nakba to result in a conflagration in the territories. In spite of Palestinian declarations, the two days that preceded Nakba Day were not accompanied by unusual levels of protest.

Source: Israeli daily Haaretz.

My comment:

If Jews and Muslims serve the same “god”, how is it possible to present the formation of the state of Israel in two extreme opposite ways?

What do light and darkness have in coming?

The Bible says: Absolutely nothing.

The Jewish Apostles Paul tells us to have nothing to do with evil deeds of darkness.

When the state of Israel was re-birthed, Arabs who lived in this area was invited to join the Jews in building a Jewish homeland. Today, there are two million Israeli Arabs living in Zion, all of them with Israeli Citizenship. The large majority of these Israeli Arabs are Muslims.

What kind of “Catastrophe” have they supported, and what kind of “Catastrophe” are they living inside?

Isaiah 51:3-5
The LORD will surely comfort Zion 
and will look with compassion on all her ruins; 
he will make her deserts like Eden, 
her wastelands like the garden of the LORD. 
Joy and gladness will be found in her, 
thanksgiving and the sound of singing.

“Listen to me, my people; 
hear me, my nation: 
Instruction will go out from me; 
my justice will become a light to the nations. My righteousness draws near speedily, 
my salvation is on the way, 
and my arm will bring justice to the nations. 
The islands will look to me 
and wait in hope for my arm.

The truth is that Arab Palestinians who decided to join the eternal war to destroy Israel, have brought a “Catastrophe” on their own head. Their life is full of lies, wickedness and sufferings in the name of “allah”. And they want all other human beings to face the same “god’ of “Catastrophe’s” as them.

What an endless foolishness.

What do do?

Salvation if from the Jews. Salvation will return to Jerusalem. The Jewish Messiah will return to Zion, and save all who are waiting for Him. Put your trust in Him. Jesus is the salvation written about in Isaiah 51:3-5. Amen.

Written by Ivar.

Turkey’s Erdogan: Hamas is a political party, not a terrorist group
May 16, 2011

Speaking to Charlie Rose on the burgeoning unity cabinet, Turkish PM says Palestinian reconciliation is a necessary step en route to achieving Mideast peace.

Edrogan and Obama are brothers in arms. Ready to do whatever it takes to" liberate" the Arab Palestinians from the Zionist regime.
Hamas is not a terror organization, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in an interview with U.S. television late Wednesday, saying he felt the recently penned Palestinian reconciliation agreement was an essential step toward Mideast peace.

Erdogan’s comments came one day after Hamas Gaza strongman Mahmoud Zahar said that while his organization would accept a Palestinian state within 1967 borders, it would never recognize Israel, as a result of the damage such a move would do to Palestinian refugees in the “diaspora.”

Speaking to Charlie Rose on Wednesday, however, the Turkish PM chimed in on the recently achieved unity agreement between rival Palestinian factions Fatah and Hamas, indicating that he did not feel Hamas was an obstacle in achieving Mideast peace.

“Let me give you a very clear message, I don’t see Hamas as a terror organization. Hamas is a political party — it emerged as a political party that appeared as a political party,” Erdogan told Charlie Rose, adding: “it is a resistance movement trying to protect its country under occupation.”

Going further, the Turkish PM said the world should not “mix terrorist organizations with such an organization, and they entered into the elections,” adding that Hamas “won the elections, they had ministers, and they had parliament speakers who were imprisoned by Israel, about 35 ministers and members of parliament in Israel prisons.”

Source: Israeli Newspaper Haaretz.

My comment:

After NATO started to support radical Islam in Easten Libya, it should not surprise anyone that Turkey would like NATO to recognize and support the Hamas.

Israel will eventually face a no-fly-Zone over Gaza, so the ‘Zionist state” can not harm the Arab Palestinian “freedom fighters”.

NATO-member Turkey seems to be one of the Islamic horns of the beast, that will rise up against Israel. The EU will follow suit, and Obama is already inside the Islamic camp plotting the next plan to deceive the Jewish people.

Let us keep on exposing them, and tell the Jews to put their trust in the Messiah. Only He can save them.

Written by Ivar

Cartoon of the day # 263
May 16, 2011

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
May 16, 2011

Luke 9:11
but the crowds learned about it and followed him. He welcomed them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed healing.

The Jewish Messiah explained to the Jewish people that Israel was not their final destination. He explained to them about the Kingdom of God, a kingdom which can only reach its fulness in the presence of our Father God in Heaven. Jesus had compassion on sick people. Healing them with divine powers, He hoped they would believe He was the Messiah.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven