Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A June Pentecost 7-7-7 countdown?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/a-june-pentecost-7-7-7-countdown

Ritanow website

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Shavu'ot (Pentecost) 2011
Leviticus 21:15-16, 21

Using the current Jewish Year 5771: from sunset June 7, 2011 - nightfall June 9, 2011.

This coming June Pentecost date will be wedged exactly between 2 Lunar Eclipse ‘ends’ set apart by 7 days; then with another 7 day countdown -as it would seem to the Summer Solstice. On the Solstice there is also a notable planetary alignment that many have taken note of in this month also. This Pentecost date of June 7-9 is different from the Spiritual Calendar that prescribes June 12 as being Pentecost.

Note on BLOOD MOON:
The 1st Total Lunar Eclipse of 2011 occurs at the Moon's ascending node in southern Ophiuchus about 7° west of the Lagoon Nebula (M8). The Moon passes deeply through Earth's umbral shadow during this rather long event lasting 100 minutes; longest since July 2000.

The 2011 June 15th, Central Lunar Eclipse, “Bull’s-eye Blood Moon”, will be directly in line with Jerusalem! It then occurs during moonset in Japan, low on the horizon, large and red and then it crosses Ophiuchus, the 13th sign. Then the eclipse proceeds to NZ (Christ Church).

Does this 7-7-7 interval day count have a significance? Or is it just a coincedence? What is interesting is that Blood Moon are a bad omen to Israel and it so happens that it's smack in that part of the world! War possibly?

link to this image can be found @ http://i51.tinypic.com/21ediix.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: A June Pentecost 7-7-7 countdown?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/gerrya84.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerry Almond (4 Aug 2011)
"REDEMPTION DRAWING VERY NIGH..LOOK UP"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the 21 days delay experienced by Daniel, the prophet which is recorded in chapter 10 of his book? It was occasioned by YHWH not “showing up” on time when the time was to end for the Babylonian captivity of his people, Israel. Jeremiah the prophet had distinctly written in chapter 29 and verse 31 that the length of the captivity was to be 70 years. Daniel was taken into the captivity on his 17th birthday and now, he was 87 years old, and it was his birthday! Where are you YHWH was his plaint.

Instead of getting angry, faithful Daniel, who knew that YHWH does not lie, gathered his friends and they all went to prayer and fasted. After a FULL 21 days, he was given a vision in which he saw Michael, the archangel, and I believe, the pre-incarnate Christ. In a brief summary, these two told him that from the first day of prayer, he was heard in heaven and they began to come to him to explain the release of the captives. However, they were DELAYED these 21 days because of the fierce opposition of the satanic prince of Persia, an archangel of the devil. During the vision visitation, Daniel experienced death, resurrection and change (rapture) as, I believe, an Old Testament type of what we are to experience when Jesus comes for His Bride.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I THINK THE 21 DAYS EXPERIENCE WILL BE REPEATED JUST BEFORE THE RAPTURE EVENT.

That being said, I was looking at July 31/August 1 of this year as “true Pentecost”. I felt that this time would be excellent as the time of the removal of the saints. I am not certain that this is not still valid. I’ll explain.

Using July 31/August 1 as the expected rapture time, if one adds 21 days to that the expanded date is August 20/21. As you probably know August 9 is the Black Fast day, Tisha B’Av. It is the blackest day in Jewish history, and the world history too, for that matter. This is followed by Tu B’Av, the gloriously happy “valentine’s” day for them date. This may begin a 7 day “call into the ark” for the Bride, which will extend to August 21.

There are three 7’s in 21 days. From day 1-7; day 8-14; day 15-21.

Each of these counts falls on:

1. Pentecost
2. Black Fast, Tisha B’Av
3. Tu B’Av

Beginning with the 22nd day of August and continuing to the rise of the A/C when he proclaims himself equal with God is 234 days.

So to recap, IF the start date was July 31/August 1, 2011, “true Pentecost” then 21 days later, divided by 7 representing the raven and doves sent out of the ark??, the days would hit Pentecost, Black Fast, and “Valentines Day” with only and exactly 7 days left. This period would be the call into the ark for the Bride with August 21/22 being the day of departure. If this is correct, only and exactly 234 days (Vincent Tan’s number) remain until the rise of the A/C.

May YHWH get all the Glory for the things He hath done.

YBIC

Gerry Almond

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Steven, Mike or others that can help I have a question now regarding this.

Was Israel in captivity at that time exactly 70 years or 70 years 21 days or definitely more than 70 years say 70 years 6 months, or say 71 years or even 72 years?

This is important I guess to understand timing of our Lord, historical event pattern would definitely can be used to see the future fulfillment too....

Dear Gimel,

I am using office pc and somehow was blocked from replying the post so I send this email to make my guess and comments.

I could not find this 17years old of Daniel for his babylon captivity and not to mention his birthday on 17th or the captivity ended at the same time of his birthday. Could you show me from Bible or manuscripts hidden/kept by Israelites not revealed in Bible?
So how can we be EXACT? God allows room for discussion and so I could not prove the YEAR as 360day-year or 355day-year or 365.2468 or 365.2422 or 365.2419 or anything since God did not confirmed the YEAR right?

Remember there could be 70 interpretations?

As for the years of Captivity, I believe they are God's own 360day-year calendar and not Luni-Solar 365.25 days calendar.

that is to say, at 360x70 = 365.2468x 69years (68.994444to be exact)

Fyi...There are at least 2 different 70years being fulfilled...
1) The People's captivity...maybe 3 different phases of 70years (batches)
2) The LAND sabbath.

1)
A) The 1st batch of people was taken in 1st year of Babylon King of Kings Nebuchadnezar and Daniel with 3 friends was the 1st batch.
B) The 2nd batch of people was King Jechoniah and Ezekiel and many good Jews in the 11th year of Captivity
C)

2) The LAND Sabbath was 19years later than the Daniel's captivity and I believe the LAND Sabbath whereby the Temple was destroyed was fulfilled after the 2nd Temple building was stopped by Ahashuerus the 2nd King of Kings when his Grandson King Artaxerxes stopped the Temple for a period of about 19years.
You may like to download from my website the 4king of kings or view closely the Temple Building was stopped 19years until King Darius became the King of Kings with King Artaxerxes CO-Reigning as King of Kings because Darius was already >90years old...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

it should be noted that during the Temple building period from Cyrus till being stopped was about 10years and the LAND was NOT having its SABBATH and so the LAND enjoyed 19years of SABBATH after 2nd Temple was stopped for 19years making the Total SABBATH REST = 70years when they restarted the Temple Building again in the 70th YEAR.

see Zechariah7:4 in the 4th year of Darius King of Kings. after they have restarted the Temple Building in the 2nd year of Darius King of Kings. see Haggai 1

This

Thanks Steven for help to insert my email reply to Gimel...

Sorry I missed out the 1C and found 1B should be 8th or 9th year of Babylonian Captivity and the 3rd was 11years later in the 19th year of Daniel's Captivity. pls see amended...

-----------------------------------------------
Fyi...There are at least 2 different 70years being fulfilled...
1) The People's captivity...maybe 3 different phases of 70years (batches)
2) The LAND sabbath.

1)
A) The 1st batch of people was taken in 1st year of Babylon King of Kings Nebuchadnezar.
1st batch Captives includes Daniel with 3 friends...in the 4th year of King Jehoiakim, father of Jehoiachin

B) The 2nd batch of people was taken in 8th year of Babylon King of Kings Nebuchadnezar.
2nd batch Captives includes king Jehoiakim who died and King Jehoiachin who reigned 3months after his father was taken with prophet Ezekiel and many good Jews...in the 11th year of King Jehoiakim...then Jehoiachin reigned 3months at 18yrs old and was taken.

C) The 3rd batch of people was taken in the 19th year of Babylon King of Kings Nebuchadnezar.
3rd batch Captives includes King Zedekiah who rebelled and his eyes were put out and carried into Babylon in the 19th year of Daniel's Captivity.(11th year of King Zedekiah) Jeremiah52.

NOTE:
King Jechonias (in Gospel of Matthew1) was Jehoiachin and there was 2times which mentioned that he started to reign.

(A) King Jehoiachin reign at 8yrs old see 2Chronicles36:9.
(B) King Jehoiachin reign at 18yrs old see 2Kings24:12

It is high posiblity that 1st time when he was 8yrs old Jehoiachin co-reign with his father Eliakim (renamed Jehoiakim) who was made king by Necho or King of Egypt over Judah and Jerusalem
at just 25yrs old.

So it is possible that Jehoiachin co-reigned for 10days in Jerusalem
before he moved away from his father Jehoiakim to another place in Judah
and stayed not in Jerusalem.

Then after his father Jehoiakim was taken captive,
Jehoiachin was made King at 18yrs old in the 11th year of his father Jehoiakim.

So Jehoiachin reigned 3months in Jerusalem
before he lost the war
and was taken into Babylon
in the 8th year of Nebuchadnezzar Babylonian King of kings.
see 2kings24:12

2) The LAND Sabbath was 19years later than the Daniel's captivity
and I believe the LAND Sabbath whereby the Temple was destroyed was fulfilled after the 2nd Temple building was stopped by Ahashuerus the 2nd KingofKings when his Grandson King Artaxerxes stopped the Temple for a period of about 19years.

You may like to download from my website the 4 Persian Kingofkings or view closely the Temple Building was stopped 19years until King Darius became the KingofKings with King Artaxerxes CO-Reigning as KingofKings because Darius was already >90years old...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

it should be noted that during the Temple building period from Cyrus till being stopped was about 10years and the LAND was NOT having its SABBATH and so the LAND enjoyed 19years of SABBATH after 2nd Temple was stopped for 19years making the Total SABBATH REST = 70years when they restarted the Temple Building again in the 70th YEAR.

see Zechariah7:4
in the 4th year of Darius King of Kings.
after they have restarted the Temple Building in the 2nd year of Darius King of Kings.
see Haggai 1

for details pls see website
7(1000)years... under 7churches revealed webpage section

History chronological order according to 2chronicles36 and 2kings24

Necho or King of Egypt took King Jehoahaz and made
Eliakim(25yr old) king over Judah and Jerusalem and renamed Eliakim as Jehoiakim.

In the 1st year of King Jehoiakim(25yr old),
Jehoiachin(8yr old) started to reign.

In the 4th year of King Jehoiakim(28yr old),
Jehoiachin(11yr old),
Babylon Kingofkings Nebuchadnezzar's 1st year,
Daniel and friends was taken.
Daniel's captivity yr1.

In the 11th year of King Jehoiakim(35yr old),
Jehoiachin(18yr old),
Babylon Kingofkings Nebuchadnezzar's 8th year,
Jehoiakim was captured and Jehoiachin was made King to rule 3months
( see 2kings24:8 ) and then was taken.
(Ezekiel included)
Zedekiah(21yr old) was made king over Jerusalem.
Daniel's captivity yr8
Ezekiel's captivity yr1

AFTER Jehoiachin was taken 11years,
Babylon Kingofkings Nebuchadnezzar's 19th year,
King Zedekiah(32yr old) was taken.
Daniel's captivity yr19
Ezekiel's captivity yr12
Temple DESTROYED, Land enjoyed SABBATH yr1

AFTER Jehoiachin was taken 37years,
Babylonian EMPIRE 45years,
Jehoiachin was released from prison.
see 2kings25:27
Daniel's captivity yr45
Ezekiel's captivity yr37
Temple DESTROYED, Land enjoyed SABBATH yr25 or yr26

After BABYLONIAN EMPIRE 70years,
KING of PERSIA CYRUS KINGofkings took the EMPIRE and released the JEWS.
Darius(62yr old) promoted as King of Mede.
see Daniel5:31
Ahasuerus promoted as king of Persia?
Daniel's captivity yr70 ended
Ezekiel's captivity yr63 ended
Temple DESTROYED, Land enjoyed SABBATH yr51
2nd Temple building started yr1
Land stopped sabbath yr51.

After CYRUS Persia Kingofkings died in 9th year,
Ahasuerus became Persia Kingofkings.
Darius(70yr old?) as king of Mede yr10?
Artaxerxes promoted as king of Persia?
2nd Temple building yr10
LAND enjoyed SABBATH yr51...9yrs no sabbath

After Kingofkings Ahasuerus died in 19th year,
both Darius(>90yr old) and Artaxerxes became Persia Kingofkings.
Darius(>90yr old) as Kingofkings
Artaxerxes also as Kingofkings
RAM with 2HORNS which warred with Alexandra the Great?
2nd Temple building stopped for 19years.
SO LAND enjoyed SABBATH 51+19=70years excluding 9yrs without sabbath.

Thank you Mike for your excellent explanation.

so several points from it:
1. the land enjoys exactly 70 years of freedom
2. However from standpoint of Daniel, it requires 88 years to return back to Yerushalayim and not 70 years.

So is it possible the same pattern repeats again now? We always think that 70 years from Israel was born 2018, but if the same pattern applied then could it be 2036 instead? I wish it is 2018 and 2011 as the important year, but I also like to see other possibilities...

Gimel Israel
Thank you Mike for your excellent explanation.

so several points from it:
1. the land enjoys exactly 70 years of freedom
2. However from standpoint of Daniel, it requires 88 years to return back to Yerushalayim and not 70 years.

So is it possible the same pattern repeats again now? We always think that 70 years from Israel was born 2018, but if the same pattern applied then could it be 2036 instead? I wish it is 2018 and 2011 as the important year, but I also like to see other possibilities...

Dear Gimel,

We need to be reminded that the captivity during Daniel's time was broken into 3 batches and the 19years was delayed for the LAND to enjoy sabbath.
The LAND enjoyed 51years before the release.

As for this present age 1948 till 2017...it should be exactly 70x360day years which fulfilled the generation spoken by Jesus as the fig tree.

Pls note that Ezekiel was the 2nd batch and he was released in the 63rd or 64th year and not the 70th year.

Why?
could it be that the 7years for Temple building be included as some CAPTIVITY? or Activity?

We the CHURCH to be building JESUS' TEMPLE in heaven for 7shortened years?

1967 is 19years from 1948.
Is this 19years already SABBATH rest for the LAND?

so JUST need 51years from 2017 till 2068AD to allow the LAND to enjoy SABBATH rest after we return with JESUS?

Remember 1917 was the year of Balfour 'decree'? whereby Israel was allowed to return to Palestine?
if 1917 to 1967 is considered 1 generation...then could it be that this 51years was already SABBATH and JESUS Just need 19years from this year 2011 till 2030 to give the LAND the SABBATH rest?