Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Shortly after I call Billy Graham home,I will come for My people."

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Shortly after I call Billy Graham home,
I will come for My people."
Greg Herrin, July 10, 2009 / www.lamp-light.com

"When you see me take Billy Graham and Oral Roberts home
(Ed., Oral Roberts passed away December 2009 which could have been the "warning shot across the bow" so to speak, meaning the Rapture will soon follow with Graham's passing),
you will know that America and the West have received their last call."
-- Maurice Sklar / http://groups.msn.com/CummingsFamilyAdventures/propheticwords.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=7734&LastModified=4675551467875554796

My husband heard on the radio today that Billy Graham is in the hospital due to pneumonia. Pneumonia can be treated, but an awful lot of people have died from it. As a matter of fact, people don't usually die from cancer itself, but rather from pneumonia that kills them first. If Billy Graham doesn't make it, then we could be extremely close to the Rapture.

Granted, the prophecies just say "shortly after" Graham passes that the Rapture occurs, which could be months/years, but it was given as a nearness indicator. I pray Billy Graham improves, that this is not the end for him, but I sure do want the Lord to come. Below are prior articles on the subject sent out previously in case your memory has faded and you want to check them out.
------------

Will one man's soon passing signify the
End of the Age of Grace?

Many esteem Billy Graham as being the greatest evangelist of the 20th Century in terms of the size of crowds, number of souls saved and wide range of influence with ruling leaders and nations. Yes, he was imperfect, as we all are, but God used him, nonetheless.

[Beginning: Los Angeles Crusade Ad / Cliff Barrows & Billy Graham in their early years]

Last Crusade, 6-26-05: Clinton/Graham/AP]

Rosh HaShana is approaching this week. It is a time many typically watch for the Rapture. It is most significantly a Jewish feast date (a day pre-set on God's calendar) tied to the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ to save the Jewish people from total annihilation.

In a dramatic "wake up" call, June 2004, God told Oral Roberts the 2nd Coming is in two parts: First the Rapture, then the 2nd Coming. He said the Rapture will lift us above the troubles of the Earth below (Great Trib) just as Noah in the Ark floated above the troubles in his day (Great Flood).

Many hold to the belief that Jesus could come any time in the Rapture since He is coming for a Gentile bride that does not typically observe Jewish feast dates. However, Biblical prophecies make it clear that the 2nd Coming will definitely be some year on Rosh HaShana. If the two events are tied, as Oral Roberts claimed, then it could very well be that the Rapture also occurs on Rosh HaShana some year before the start of the Great Tribulation.

Rosh HaShana approaches this week, between the 9th (Thu.) and 11th (Sat.). Some say that it's really in October this year -- going by astronomical tracking, which is God's calendar system.

Below are some prophecies concerning Billy Graham and the Rapture from a variety of sources. As I see it, these people can't all be wrong.

What to ponder as you read the prophecies below:

Could it be that Billy Graham passes away at the same time as the Rapture and is immediately resurrected in it (i.e., "the dead in Christ shall rise first") and the church is caught up with him to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb, thus ending the Age of Grace?

Could this be why Jesus told evangelist Billye Brim that some people can choose the date of their passing, but two who can't are Oral Roberts (healing evangelist) and Billy Graham (soul-winning evangelist)? God has made these two men very significant for those of us alive at this time in history.

We are also about to find out whether or not the Rapture is this year, as some Finland prophecies in the past have indicated. Whether or not their prophecies were based on the Jewish lunar calendar system ending in the next few days, or the Gentile calendar system ending in December, isn't known. There are prognostications by some for the Rapture in the next two years as well. Obviously, someone's wrong. ;0

My point in all this is that if Billy Graham's soon passing is tied to the Rapture, then those who are alive and part of the Bride of Christ will be caught up in the same event and, therefore, won't be around to hear about it. In other words, we may not be able to count on it as a major clue to the timing of the Rapture! All the more reason why we need to be ready to go at any moment!

So, let each person examine their own heart for Rapture readiness and decide for yourself if there is anything to these prophecies because, if so, the Rapture could be
imminent. If not, you may have only a little time to get ready.

Prophecies: Billy Graham

1) Two years ago, in a difficult period in my life, I woke up in the middle of the night. In as close to an audible voice as I have ever heard without it being audible, I heard: "Shortly after I call Billy Graham home, I will come for My people." (Ed., "My people" could be a reference to the Jewish people at the 2nd Coming as well -- who knows? Biblically, when He is referring to His people, the Jews, He uses the term "the elect.") Now, I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. It was an incredibly clear, peaceful type of voice without being outright audible. Whether it was me being over imaginative, or me just wishing this, I cannot guarantee one way or another.

But I have taken to checking on how Brother Billy is doing in the news from time to time, though I would not wish anything bad on him. Hoping for Jesus' soon return and evangelizing daily to bring others to Him,

In Jesus,
Greg Herrin / www.lamp-light.com / 07-10-09

2) I thought I remembered hearing that Billy Graham was promised by God that he would be taken in the Rapture and not die here on Earth. -- Kathy Knapp: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2009/kathyk420.htm

3) Prophetic Word (Extract Only) - Maurice Sklar - August 2010: "These are events that will soon come that will signal your departure from this Earth, My Beloved:
I am taking Billy Graham home.
War will soon erupt upon and all around Israel. She will be wounded, but not destroyed. But, all around her, whoever has cursed her from the house of Esau will be destroyed. Lebanon, Syria, Iran and others nations that have poked Me in the eye will experience the wrath of nuclear fire and destruction...."
4) When you see me take Billy Graham and Oral Roberts home (Ed., Oral Roberts passed away December 2009 which could have been the "warning shot across the bow" so to speak, meaning the Rapture will soon follow with Graham's passing), you will know that America and the West have received their last call. -- Maurice Sklar / http://groups.msn.com/CummingsFamilyAdventures/propheticwords.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=7734&LastModified=4675551467875554796

5) Link to Billye Brim's prophesy re Billy Graham's passing. Fast forward to 23 minutes. That is where she begins to talk about Oral and Billy, that there would be a shift in the Heavenlies at their deaths: http://www.billyebrim.org/content/prayer_webcast_december_30_2009

[Ed., Could this "shift in the heavenlies" be because the Rapture occurs at the same time as Billy Graham passes away, or close thereto, effectively closing the Age of Grace and starting the Great Tribulation?

Based on the prophecies below, it is also related to a new dimension of spiritual force and sight that has never been seen by believers before. That sounds like the mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit (Biblically prophesied as the "latter rain") which many believe will occur either shortly before, and/or following the Rapture.

If God goes back to dealing with mankind through prophets during the Great Tribulation, then they will need this new dimension of spiritual force and sight to overcome the extreme hardships and heavy satanic oppression during Earth and mankind's darkest hour.]

6) More on what their passing signifies:

The Spirit of God says, "Even as Billy Graham dies, I will raise up two of him. I will raise up two of 'Billy Graham,'" says the Lord. God said, "Your soil surrendered him to Me and so shall your soil receive him." For the Spirit of God says, "I will raise up two great men, no - one man and one woman, again from this soil." And God said, "Evangelism shall take place through the news media and the arts and in the business arena for I will cause my servant, Billy Graham, to come into the place (i.e., Heaven) that he has spoken of all of his life."

The Spirit of God says, "I will receive My servant, Graham." God says, "There will be a graduation; everything he spoke about he shall experience." (Ed., Now this prophecy appears to indicate he dies, but allows for the possibility of the Rapture at the same time, or shortly thereafter as well, since Billy Graham did preach on the Rapture and this prophecy says he will experience everything he spoke about).

"Do not be sad people for in the day that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord high and lifted up. In the day that this king dies, yes he is a king," says the Lord, "Billy Graham, in the day that he dies, the eyes of the prophets shall see the Lord high and lifted up. The prophetic shall gain a new dimension of sight."

Please do not be sad people. God says, "When king Billy Graham dies, there shall be a new level of sight, a dimension of sight that the Body of Christ has never seen. Do not say, 'but is he this denomination and that?' God said, "Two shall be raised up who shall become two nations and forces and those that shall come from the world shall thank you. They shall say, 'thank you.'"

The Carolinas, they shall thank those; there will be four territories around here for God said, "I will raise up a force of evangelism." ..God says, "In the day that king Billy Graham dies, the eyes of many shall be opened to who the True King is. The King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Prince of Peace, the Rose of Sharon, Lily of the Valley, Wonderful Counselor. They shall see The King."

The Spirit of God says, "My servant, Billy Graham, as he is received -- as my servant Oral Roberts is received -- in the death of those, a new sight for the King of kings shall be sent to the Earth. They shall see the Lord God Jesus high and lifted up and His train filled the Temple, and the cherubim and the seraphim and the angels crying "holy, holy, holy." A new level of evangelism shall take place in America and throughout the Earth," says the Lord of Hosts.

I stand on this territory and say, you've only just begun, you've only just started. There will be great houses built for prophets to come to be trained, not only to be trained but to bring to the table truth, revelation that will touch presidents, kings, paupers and prisoners alike, rich and poor. So Lord, I dedicate this soil and these people to you for this purpose. -- November 11, 2006 - Wilkesboro, North Carolina / used with permission / http://www.kimclement.com/words/2006/nov1106.html

At the Midnight Cry, We'll Be Going Home

Sung by: Michael English w/Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNROtERcPSs

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Subject: Re: Will this man's passing signal the end of the Age of Grace?
Date: 9/6/2010 8:09:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time

Here is a very recent (07-25-2010) prophetic word from Billye Brim. Toward the last part she is being told again (initial was 12-30-2009) by God that Billy Graham will be called home soon. He is not mentioned by name but it is clear who is meant.

WORD:
Prophecy for the Pray-ers
Given by Sister Billye Brim
7-25-2010

The time and purpose for all of our lives are very important and, in fact, you are alive to meet those appointments, those people, to pray those prayers. Listen and keep ever aware and alert to the voice of the Spirit, and what He would have you say and what He would have you to pray when you go around your house, and you hear a word, repeat it, for it will be from Me. If at the beginning of your day, you will
acknowledge me in all your ways; then I will alert you, for it is critical in this day that I have my body speak and say what I want it to say. Know you are on call; you are on call. Give me your all; you are on call. In the daylight hours, in the nighttime too, everything is speeding up and will until you are through to the brightness of the new day. And so, this is not the time to let the enemy keep you sitting in confusion, in darkness and despair, wondering why you are alive or why even care. But this is the time to know of your import. This is the time to know, for it is short. Yea, give me your thoughts, your words, and do not shrink for you are on the very brink of the most wondrous days that have ever been. And yea, even before the brightness of the
new day, you shall see upon the body of Christ the anointing come, the anointing of the Glorious One. And on in glory and in power you are going to finish out this, your finest hour. Do not center on the negative. Yea, be aware and alert and know it’s there, but you focus on the light of My face and upon sureness of My Glory and My Grace. Who will begin to walk in a new atmosphere? You’ll begin to walk where things are very clear. You’ll hear a voice; you’ll turn around and say, “Who said that?” It is because your hearing is tweaked in this day. Those plans that seemed hard to come by and know before; now they will be very clear. It is not like it was in days of yore. There have been some key moments; there have been some key
happenings and things have stepped up. And you will see the operation of the dunamis power. Spoke I not unto you and said when Oral Roberts moved to Heaven there came a shift and there will be another. For you shall soon hear of the departure of another brother and know that when he goes, another shift will occur.

And it is not you that is being shaken; it is darkness. You receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken. And though all around, others might see darkness and not you; you’ll see Me. Hah! You’ll get another breath; you’ll get another pick-up, even in your body, my very queen. So, rejoice and be exceedingly glad for days of rejoicing! Praise God! Nothing is held back that you need in this hour. Every word that has been spoken
concerns every person in this room. We thank you Lord that you have the wherewithal to do it. You have time; it’s measured, but you have it....

Link to Billye Brim's prophesy re Billy Graham's passing. Fast forward to 23 minutes. That is where she begins to talk about Oral and Billy, that there would be a shift in the Heavenlies at their deaths.

http://www.billyebrim.org/content/prayer_webcast_december_30_2009

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven