Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How Late Is It 2011? Video

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This video will bless you!.....Don't miss a minute of this video!

God Bless!

http://www.harvestreno.org/messageVideo.asp?id=314&quality=high

Dates!... ISRAEL.......May 14th 1948!...and more!

Dates! ......Jerusalem June 7th 1967!! and more!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: How Late Is It 2011? Video

Pls note that God's Judgement on Israel started with Northern Israel being taken by Assyria before Judah's Babylonian Captivity...as discussed earlier post see link

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=872518&cmd=show

I would like to update my findings on Ezekiel’s VISION on ISRAEL reborn as a Nation Too.

pls see last page of this link.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270?i=41924070

I have also learnt from people like Grant Jeffrey, Bruce and Jimmy who believe that GOD has punished Israel for 7TIMES 360Days after Israel&Judah failed to return as a nation.
However, only recently that I discovered that the referenced from Judah's captivity is wrong because God is also dealing with Northern Israel as a nation.

2Kings:17: 5,6: “Then the king of Assyria came up throughout all the land, and went up to Samaria, and besieged it three years. In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.”
23: “Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.”

2Kings:18:9,10: “And it came to pass in the fourth year of king Hezekiah, which was the seventh year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel, that Shalmaneser king of Assyria came up against Samaria, and besieged it. And at the end of three years they took it: even in the sixth year of Hezekiah, that is the ninth year of Hoshea king of Israel, Samaria was taken.”

I was not aware of this puzzle too until I found Israel(Northern) was carried around 108years or 116years before Judah(SouthernIsrael) was in captivity.

Note: that 70years captivity was proclaimed (in Jeremiah 25:11,12) from Daniel’s captivity when he was the 1st batch taken as captives in the 4th year of Jehoiakim when Nebuchadnezzar was 1st year.
See Jeremiah 25:1-11, 2Kings 17:1, Daniel 1:1-4

Ezekiel & Jehoachin was 2nd batch captive in the 11th year of Jehoiakim when Nebuchadnezzar was 7th or 8th year. 3023captives
See 2Kings 24:12, Jeremiah 52:28

Temple was only destroyed when King Zedekiel rebelled in the 11th year which is Nebuchadnezzar’s 18th or 19th year. 832captives
see Jeremiah 52.

in Nebuchadnezzar’s 23rd year. 745captives, Total=745+832+3023= 4600captives excluding Daniel&friends who served Nebuchadnezzar
see Jeremiah 52:28-30

I agree that God punished Israel for 2520years and this years are according to Hebrew Calendar of 365.2468 or 365.25days and so this is 2557 prophetic years.

7x360years=2520years punishment in exile for Israel=

2520 x 365.25 year-days = about 2557 x 360 year-days

And from Northern Israel being 108years ahead of the captivity although taken by Assyria…the times of captivity started and then (2520hebrew years) 2557 prophetic years later, in 1948AD, Israel re-born as God freed Israel(both North&South) as according to Ezekiel’s vision.

Israel became 1 nation…1 stick again. See Ezekiel 37:16-20

Since the temple was destroyed about 19years after Judah’s captivity…Jerusalem was taken back in 1967AD after 19years too.

The quoted dates for Babylon 606BC and Persian 536BC are Wrongly Calculated and should be around 470BC instead due to this error of Persian Empire being added with extra reign of same kings...see explanation.

see http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

Another Main Reason why Babylon could not be in 606BC is because this could not fit into Daniel's 70week prophecy of 490years for Jesus to be cutoff after the 62nd week.

606BC(Babylon)+70captivity+434years(62weeks)= 100BC is WRONG...because Jesus born after 1AD

or even 536BC(Persian Cyrus decree)+490years=46BC is also WRONG...because Jesus born after 1AD.

Pls see 7000years Timeline...

http://www.4shared.com/document/YaeK5IKN/7th_day_Weekend_Rest_ManRules6.html

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The images below are directly from the website url addresses to referred by Mike in his post!

God Bless

Steven

I would like to update my findings on Ezekiel’s VISION on ISRAEL reborn as a Nation Too.

pls see last page of this link.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270?i=41924070

Ezekiel 40+390=430yrs punishment of Israel-70years of exile(Both North&South)=360yrs. God punished 7times=2520years. So Israel re-born as a Nation in 1948AD. This is 2520years of 365.25day-years. Which is around 2557yrs of 360day-years.

The quoted dates for Babylon 606BC and Persian 536BC are Wrongly Calculated and should be around 470BC instead due to this error of Persian Empire being added with extra reign of same kings...see explanation.

see http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730283

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Thanks Steven,

I would like to add Daniel's 70weeks prophecy again...

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=872605&cmd=show

I would like to share Daniel's 3 layer shavua prophecy being fulfilled in below senarios:-

1ST LAYER:- 70weeks of years
= 62weeks + 1week + 7weeks
= 434years + 7years + 49 years
= 490years

Fulfillment of 62weeks = 434years…

From Cyrus Decree till Jesus preached Acceptable year of the Lord to Jews...
is 434years (62weeks of years)...
Pls note this period includes the 49years (7weeks of years) from the same decree of Cyrus till Artexerxes's decree to build the walls of Jerusalem within 52days. see Nehemiah 6:15.
Note 52days is the same period from Jesus' death (cut-off) 3rd day + 49days till Pentecost.

Fulfillment of 1 week = 7years…

Jesus preached the Acceptable year of the Lord to His people in Nazareth after His ministry in Syria (Luke 4:15-30) note that He mentioned 3 years 6 months in verse 25

in the midst of the week Jesus was crucified.
+3or4 years in Judah and then being cut-off in the midst of the week(7years)
note that in Luke13:1-9
He mentioned 3 years in verse7 and 1 year in verse 8

after possible few years…HolySpirit filled (Stephen) was rejected.
+4or3 years when Stephen(HolySpirit) was rejected and stoned to death.
see Acts Chapter 7:51-60 "Ye…always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did…And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit…and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge…"
Thus ended the week of 7years.

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 49years…

From the decree to build Jerusalem in 1967 till 2016 [or quarters in 1969 till 2018]
Israel miraculously won the war in 6Days and rested in the 7th Day.
It would be fulfilled that Israel will build the wall in 2016 or 2018.

2ND LAYER:- 70weeks of days
= 62weeks + 1week + 7weeks
= 434days + 7days + 49 days
= 490days

Fulfillment of 62weeks = 434days…

From the time Scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem came to Jesus, possibly 40 days before the feeding of the 4000 which could be another passover, 1 year before His entry into Jerusalem in 10th of 1st month.
= 40days + 384days (1year with Adar2) + 10days (mth of Passover)

= 434 days
= 62weeks (days)

Fulfillment of 1 week = 7days…

Jesus entry into Jerusalem on 10th of 1st month

in the midst of the week Jesus was crucified on 13th night buried before 14th (Passover).
+ 3 days in Jerusalem
+ 1 day being crucified and buried on day4 (being cut-off in the midst of the week)
+ 3 days (3nights) before resurrection

= 7 days
= 1 week (days)

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 49days…

From the resurrection till pentecost = 7 weeks [Holy Spirit Baptism]

= 7 x 7 days
= 7weeks (days)

3RD LAYER:- 70 years of (weeks)
= 70 Pentecost (7 weeks per year)
= 70 years

Fulfilling of 62weeks = 62 years…

From the time Israel was born as a nation in 14 May 1948AD which is 6th Sivan till 2010AD
= 2010AD 6th Sivan - 1948 years 6th Sivan
= 62 years (365.2468 days per year)

Fulfilling of 1 week = 1 year…

Rapture by Jesus and Covenant of death within 2011AD?
= 1 year before Pentecost of 2011AD?

Fulfilling of the 7 weeks = 7 years…

From the rapture till 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ = 7years (shortened Tribulation period)
= 7 years (<360 per year?)
[/quote]

for more interesting conversation in old RITA...
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1051136&cmd=show

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1055542&cmd=show

Adding to the Daniel's 3 layer prophecies...

Temple & Wall destroyed in the 19th year of Nebuchadrezzar...49years before King Cyrus decree to release JEWs???
Jeremiah:52:12-14: "Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzar-adan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem, And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about."

I just found out & believe that from the time Temple was destroyed in the 19th year of Nebuchednezzar till Kingofkings Cyrus decree was 50 years or so...7weeks.

Then from KingofKings till Jesus began HIS Judah's Minstry(mini-story) was 434years...62weeks.

Then from Jesus being cutoff after 3.5years....midst of a week.
Then Stephen(full of HolyGhost) being Rejected 3.5years later?...last half of the week?

Adding UP these WEEKS of YEARS...
7weeks + 62weeks + 0.5week + 0.5week = 70 WEEKs of DANIEL being fulfilled by Christ 1st Coming?

It should be noted that the Temple&Wall destroyed +49years till the Decree of Cyrus could be Jubile Year...THEN 49years later...another Decree by Artaxerxes for Nehemiah to build the wall was also Jubile Year.

WOW! From Decree of Cyrus till Jesus being born could be 400years which is Jubile Year too!

and if Jesus is born in 11AD according to new findings...2011AD is Jubile YEAR!...see link

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=872810&cmd=show

From re-calculating Roman YEARs as 354.5day calendars, Herod the Great died in 750AUC, which is 13AD...and since JESUS Born 1or 2 years before Herod died...JESUS BORN in 11AD.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730289

2000years has passed from 11AD...THIS YEAR 2011AD is JUBILE for GENTILES!

Also If Jesus was baptised at 30years old in 40AD and Preached Acceptable Year to JEWS,
Then, 2000years of 360day(God's calendar)
= 1971years of Gregorian Calendar

= 1971 + 40AD = 2011AD

There is a different Jubile for Israel in 1967AD.
2017AD is the next JUBILE for ISRAEL?

Regarding the 1st video's comparison of 7seals with Matthew24...

I would like to point out 1 difference between 7seals and 7trumpets/7vials Judgements.

Openning of seals is not in sequence.
"...opened 1 of the seals..." Revelation 6:1

Blowing of trumpets and pouring of vials in sequence,
"The 1st Angel sounded..." Revelation 8:7
"And the 1st went, and poured out his vial..." Revelation 16:2

this 1oftheSeal not 1stSeal was dicussed in oldRITA...
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1047816&cmd=show

Maybe there was 1 row of seals and Christ did not open the 1st few seals and so John could not tell which one...he was probably looking from left to right or right to left....but Lamb chose 1 seal from in between or somewhere he did not understand.

So John could not tell if it is the 1st right?

This could be a possibility that God has sealed the prophecy till our generation.

LOOKING AT THE BOOK(SCROLL) with7seals in the 1st VIDEO...

I guess scripture need not say from left to right or it must be in sequential (does not mean chronological right?) order according to Bible.

Let's say there are many people in a street.
I called 1 of the boys at the age of 12.
then I called another boy at age 12...would this be the 2nd boy age 12?
Do I have to say that the boy's names must be according to alphabetical order?

SO is the opening of the seals.
If Jesus did not open from left to right or from right to left is it wrong?
Is there any verse from the Bible that mentioned the seals must be opened from left to right or otherwise?

I believe that the 7seals is not tied to the other.
Just like the 7candlesticks in the Lamp of God.

Could the Lamb open the middle seal 1st?
Then He started from left to right or R to L?

Isaiah:55:9: "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

We need to be extra careful not to equate God's Word to our understanding...even John dare not write it as the 1st seal, right?

Remember we should not add/delete anything to God's Word?

Even in Genesis Woman added her own perception to God's Word.

Genesis:3:3: "But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die."

but GOD's WORD is :-

Genesis:2:16,17: "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Since God did not say not to touch it...should we add our own understanding "we cannot touch it" to God's Word???

I am trying to open our minds to the fact that it is dangerous if anyone is not firm on God's Word.

I am just pointing out other possibilities of different ways God is trying to show His Word being fulfilled.

Since there is a difference in seal's openning order...it could be of different dimension.
Time is a factor for human...but not for God.

I am a Technical person maintaining recording systems.
I could playback videos from different timings and search different channels, different locations, and need not be chronological order.

So in heaven, Angels, 4beasts and John could be talking at once? programing or downloading simultaneously? I do not know.
Why 7 Angels blowing 7trumpets? Why not 1 Angel blow 7 times?
I believe the parallel of Joshua's 7 priests blowing 7trumpets.
Also Gideon's army blowing all trumpets at once.

So should we say that all MUST be sequential?

God is not a God of confusion, so he allows John to remember one at a time...to write down one at a time.
Mind you, there are 7 Thunders...not written yet.

pls download free document from my simple website:-
7seals7trumpets7vials all was freely given to me by God.

www.simplesite.com/7churches

7 SEALS
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730264

7 Trumpets Judgment
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730265

7 Vials/Bowls Judgment
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730266