Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scientific Proof Comet Elenin is Causing Strong Earthquakes

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/593/823/Scientific_Proof_Comet_Elenin_is_Causing_Strong_Earthquakes.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Scientific Proof Comet Elenin is Causing Strong Earthquakes

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 04:38

ASTRONOMICAL ALIGNMENTS:

THE CAUSE OF STRONG EARTHQUAKES

THE PROOF THAT STRONG SEISMICITY ARISES DUE TO MAGNIFICATION OF MASS RESONANCE DURING EARTH'S ALIGNMENTS TO CELESTIAL OBJECTS - 12 April 2011

Empirical proof (2011) of the georesonator concept (the Earth thought of as a forced mechanical oscillator) is now available as a preprint. Strong (~M6+) seismicity on Earth occurs due to magnification of Earth masses' (mostly the mantle's) resonance during the Earth's long (>3 days) astronomical alignments with astronomical objects in our solar system. The concept is akin to a bridge eventually collapsing due to soldiers step-marching across it. Thus earthquake precursors such as atmospheric or Sun activity ones are not due to some mysterious "outgoing radiation", but are a part of the same outer forcing that acts naturally along the forcing towards the Earth.

Instrumentation-data proof (2007), by successfully matching world's most accurate gravity field records (decadal, 1Hz accelerations from the Canadian superconducting gravimeter) to decadal M7+ seismicity at or up to 3 days before luni-solar alignments only. This is now extended to the solar system as a whole.

Theoretical proof (200 , by showing that absolute generalization - so to apply to all universes at all times - of georesonator to hyperresonator (our Universe thought of as a mechanical oscillator tidally forced by outer universes), results in a first-ever analytical expression for a physical constant: the Newtonian gravitational constant, G. Gravitation, and not physics, is scalable along a scale, s, so that: G = s e^2, thus disproving both Einstein's and Planck's assumptions on modifiable physics along largest and smallest scales respectively, as being fundamentally flawed.

VIDEO:

PDF:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Scientific Proof Comet Elenin is Causing Strong Earthquakes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/jim52-1.htm

Jim Bramlett (2 May 2011)
""Whatever You Want To Call It, It's Coming""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends:

There is an object up there in the heavens that is getting closer and closer, and getting more and more attention. It seems to be coming our way. It is variously called Elenin, Nibiru, and/or Planet X. Sometimes the terms are used synonymously.

The object is in an elliptical orbit around the sun, passing by here about every 3600+ years. When passing near us, it is believed to cause great disruptions in the earth.

There is a 10-minute YouTube video that is an interesting analysis based on a NASA computer model of the object relative to the sun, our planet, and others. The video is titled "Planet Elenin - Nibiru - Whatever You Want To Call It, It's Coming," and is at www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfOfBrNUOGA&feature=related

The author uses a computer program to place the object in different alignments with the earth and sun on certain dates. Below is what he found:

PAST:

September 4, 2010. Elenin in alignment with sun and earth. 7.2 quake in Christchurch, New Zealand.

February 27, 2010. Elenin in alignment with sun and earth. 8.8 earthquake in Chile.

In the above alignments, Elenin was OUTSIDE the solar system

FUTURE:

This year, in the below alignments, Elenin will be INSIDE the solar system,
much closer to us, the effects probably much greater.

(From another source: "March 4th, 2011 marks the day that the brown dwarf breaks through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere to begin influencing the Earth. March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines--or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together." NOTE: The massive Japanese earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011.)

September 27, 2011. Elenin now actually inside the earth's orbit, and in alignment with sun and earth. This is just one day before Rosh Hashanah!

October 17, 2011. Elenin and earth the closest, with earth crossing nearby. Potential major effects on the earth, possibly of biblical proportions. This will be in the midst of Sukkot (Tabernacles).

November 5, 2011. Earth passes through Elenin debris field, posing serious potential problems.

November 23, 2011. As Elenin moves on, it will be in a similar position it was when the Chile quake hit, except it will be about six times closer!

Friends, we are at the end of the age, and Jesus is coming soon. Keep looking up. We are seeing Bible prophecy coming to pass.

Jim

P.S.

Clarification. I mentioned "Elenin, Nibiru, and/or Planet X." Sometimes the name "Tyche" is used instead. If you google these names you get all kinds of opinions, such as when they were discovered. Elenin was supposedly discovered by a Russian named Leonid Elenin in December 2010. Nibiru is sometimes credited to the ancient Sumerians some 5,000 years ago. Planet X goes back to the 1980s. It is all very confusing. But as I said, sometimes the names are used synonymously. Are they all the same? I do not have a definitive answer. Just know that there is something out there, and it is coming this way!

Don't forget to duck! (And pray.)

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/abe52.htm

Abe (2 May 2011)
"The Path of Comet Elenin - The groom is coming to steal his bride!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Doves,

To understand this complex diagram, you'll need to fully understand a few scriptural types/patterns. Our God is one of patterns and types. What I've found is the merging of several patterns that could indicate the coming of Yeshua for His bride!

There are too many connections here to fit in a single image. Study the different puzzle pieces and then how they all neatly merge in the attached image... It'll take some brain effort, but do not give up. It is worth the time/study! I think it will give you goose bumps when it all comes together in your mind... ;)

1) Ancient Jewish Wedding Traditions

The best description I've found is here:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/abe52.htm

Though Perry Stone had a renactment video of Jewish weddings, I recommend that, too.

In short, the groom will leave his father's house, 'steal/rapture' his bride, return to his father's house, then to the new room/home for them.

Comet Elenin appears in Leo (house of the king), then goes to Virgo (home of the bride), then back to Leo, then to Cancer (Home of the redeemed). Sound like the Groom?

Note how comets are like heavenly torches and the groom's procession was often at night, requiring torches.

2A) The 7 Feasts of the Lord (Moedim)

We've seen the Spring Feasts fulfilled. Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits and Pentecost. Now the Fall Feasts must be fulfilled...

Pastor Mark Biltz details this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llOi5nKIb9Q

The rapture is strongly connected to the Feast of Trumpets.

2B) Feast of Trumpets

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars...

This *almost* happens every Feast of Trumpets. The sun is in Virgo, the moon below her feet. The problem is that she has no crown. However on 2011-09-29, the Feast of Trumpets, she will have a crown: Elenin. I don't know how it will have 12 stars, but comets are known to fragment/explode. (Holmes, Shoemaker Levy) Keep an eye out for Elenin developments.

2C) Note the positon of Comet Elenin at Yom Kippur and Tabernacles. Note the correlation between a rapture event, the post rapture days, the days of awe, etc. Note especially the meaning of Tabernacles and how the comet will be in Cancer, "House of the Redeemed". (See #4 below for details on that.)

3) Clouds of Heaven

Clouds darken the skies, cover the sun and the stars... but not the moon.

Eze 32:7 And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.

Mar 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The attached diagram shows how comet McNaught makes a 'sackcloth' cloud like pattern in the sky. I don't know what color the moon will be, but it is a new moon , so it will 'not give her light'...

El means God. Anan means cloud. A slight mispronunciation of Elenin to "El Anan" could mean "Cloud of God"...? Not sure, as I don't know Hebrew.

4A) The heavens declare the glory of God! - Psalm 19

1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
3 They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
4 Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
5 It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
6 It rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other;
nothing is deprived of its warmth.

This is the most difficult to discuss with Christians, as the pagan/new age Zodiac has corrupted our understanding of the stars. However, if we look at ancient star names in Hebrew and Aramic, we learn that the do indeed declare the Glory of God! E. W. Bullinger solidly documented this in "Witness of the Stars". Read about God's plan for salvation here: http://philologos.org/__eb-tws/default.htm It is a worthy study.

Cancer is "House of the Redeemed.", it represents the many rooms/mansions Yeshua spoke of. i.e. "I go to prepare a place for you..." Note that Cancer has a group of stars known to astronomers as "The Beehive". A beehive has many rooms.

Note the Alpha Omega connection. Virgo is the beginning of the Hebrew signs, Leo is the end. So, we have the first and last connected by the path of this comet.

4B) Venus and the Root of David

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Note Venus in the 'womb' of Virgo, the bright and morning star.

Note that Venus will shortly pass Spica, which is known as the "Root of David". Yet another pattern match.

5) A Real Royal Wedding

The royal wedding in England took place 153 days before 2011-09-29. (John 21:11)

The Diagram Link:
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8333/eleninrapture.jpg

Credit goes to all those who have come before me, researching and documenting the various patterns and traditions. All I've done is put the pieces together around this new coming event... Email me if you have questions or if you found evidence to confirm or deny this pattern. Astronomy program is Stellarium, it's a free download, and you can add Elenin to it to verify yourselves... This did not come from a vision or a dream, but by hours of studying bible patterns.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Hi Steven, many thanks for posting this article full of fantastic information. I have been viewing your articles on the site and i must say i have not found any other site with as much detailed and relative information to the times just ahead of us.
I would highly recommend this site to all, God Bless.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/charlesa510.htm

Charles A (10 May 2011)
"The Coming Wrath, A Palastinian State in September, The Rapture , Elenin and Its All Connected"

I have been a watcher for over ten years. I am beside myself what God has shown me is coming. It seems everyone watching has a little piece of the puzzle. Who the AC may be, when the rapture ,may be, etc. Well guess what it is all connected. I have received confirmation in the scripture and from other watchers on all pieces of the puzzle and also confirmed with scripture. Enough about me here is what God has showed me.

This entire world is like a matrix designed to keep us entertained and distracted away from the truth productive little worker slaves unto death and hell. If someone does start searching there are any number of religions to fill their spiritual needs to keep them from the truth. If they come to a mainline church in Jesus the gospel has been watered down
and the bibles have been rewritten and copyrighted (Can God's word be copyrighted) so that they are not receiving the whole truth as well. The fluoride in the water the bromine in the bread dumb us down and makes us more PLIABLE to suggestion from ungodly chatter IE our television. Having proper Iodine supplementation can along with supplements like Calm plus calcium can reverse this docility and also turn off the TV.

Just read the KJV Bible (400 years of the truth). The truth is that the life we are leading is a lie we are worshiping the creatures created with our hands, TV, sports, money and God has been removed from education, history, creation, by design. God is calling for true repentance the bible says be holy as I am holy separate yourself from any unclean thing and purge yourself from the filth of the flesh and spirit. The reason 99% of "Christians" are not seeing the clear signs are because they have been taught that salvation is by faith through grace not of works which is true. But works are good deeds that spring from being saved. The fact is the bible says that who are those who believe in Jesus those who follow his commandments. He came to fulfill the law not remove it. Without a heartfelt repentance where we surrender ourselves to the Lord IE Jesus is Lord and Savior and a turning from the walking in the vanity of our minds in this world we cannot be born again. We must confess Jesus as Lord and savior. No one has any problem with Him as savior its just when we suggest He needs to be Lord and they need to capture every thought and action to be in line with Jesus they balk saying that is works. Doing so they quench the Holy Spirit and cannot discern lies from truth according to God's word. So what am i saying? They have no personal relationship with Jesus as their Lord so the Holy Spirit is not active in them. So i hearing they do not hear and seeing they do not see. This whole world is designed to keep them from a true personal relationship with Jesus that does save and reveal all truth.

I have earnestly sought the truth and got more then I could carry. And no one besides the two groups who know the season the Born Again watchers and the evil transgressors have a clue. Here is what is coming and how it all connects. We must save others from the fiery trial coming upon the Earth!

The fact is that the heavenly body coming into our solar system is tied to our treatment of Israel and they have known about it and prepared. They are pushing for a Palastinian State in a Day By UN Decree by the end of September. Statements have been made it has to be done this September! Why since they know what is coming! This will trigger the Day of the Lord. The instrument of this wrath is ELENIN or NIberu, or X whatever you want to call it. Jesus certainly knew about this object and what the state of man would be when it came again. Jesus said it would be in as the days of Noah to the coming of the Son Of Man. This object coming though 7200 years ago caused the great flood.

Only now as all the pieces come together can we see the picture. Check out Firechargers site on Youtube he has a great video that explains this. In essence Elenin is coming between the Earth and the sun September 26-28th This will cause three days of darkness and a worldwide earthquake. it is the beginning of the sixth seal judgment and rapture where the dead in Christ shall rise. Remember the great earthquake when Jesus died and the darkness and the dead came out of the graves. Plus the video shows and then The sign of the woman giving birth (Venus) it wil appear in the stars on Rosh Hoshanna that is when the rapture will occur. Perry Stone did a great series explaining why the rapture would be on a Rosh Hoshanna. It is the wedding feast of the jews and it is the feast where no man knows the day or the hour. It has a last trumpet get it. The thing is only those Christians who are watching waiting and praying really trying to get themselves seperated from the vanity of this world into a close relationship with Jesus or there already will be ruptured because the Holy Spirit that which came down from above needs to be active in a believer not quenched and prophecy has to be believed not despised for a spiritual readiness to exist. It's the oil in the lamps and where the watchman was watching and his house was not broken up. We are to have oil in our lamps and watch and pray and spereate ourselves to be holy. But how can we watch?

God is showing us with the timing of this peace plan having to be done by the end of September. He is showing us who is in office to facilitate it, the signs in the sun and moon and stars along with the revelation with the blood moons and timeline. the rapture is a pre-trib or pre wrath rapture because he said unless those days were shortened no flesh would survive. The point is hardly anyone is watching, waiting and rushing to make Jesus Lord. The powers that be are preparing their caves and bunkers to hide in to emerge and chip the survivors or hey no food and water or off with your head. The watchers are warning and praying and the elite are digging and most are sheep on the wide path perishing for lack of knowledge and willful ignorance of as Jesus said believing in error things will just continue along as always forgetting the days of Noah and what the end of things will be.

First Peter says what the end of things will be so what manner of people should we be. The Earth and all the works in it are about to be literally destroyed along with most living on it.
Our only hope is to be ruptured before it begins. Only those who have made Jesus Lord and Savior not perfect but redeemed and watching and praying will be taken. The choice is simple either you believe and repent and be saved or you place your bets nothing will come of this and life goes on although when you die you meet Jesus and your not in a relationship with Him the resulting end is the same. Or you ask Jesus to be Lord and savior now while there is time. Jesus is the ARK get on it its starting to rain.

For all the watchers out there please piece it together yourselves check the scripture tie in all the preponderance of proof out there. It is like the matrix everyone walking around having fun, going to church eating doughnuts, talking sports and the Holy Sprit gave you the red pill and is screaming in your head to tell them to wake up now. But you have tried and no one listens. They either think they are saved so why worry, or do not care if they are so why worry, or they do not lift their heads up from TV long enough or if its not on CNN its not real. WAKE UP! ELENIN IS COMING AND IT IS THE FORETOLD DAY OF THE LORD THE DAY OF WRATH WHEN THEY DECLARE PALESTINE A STATE IN THE UN. THE USA WILL ABSTAIN AND WILL BE DESTROYED WHEN YELLOWSTONE, NEW MADRID, SAN ANDREAS, ALL GO AT ONCE. TIME IS SHORT GET RIGHT WITH THE LORD NOW. WE CANNOT STOP THIS THE NATION WILL NOT TURN AND HUMBLE THEMSELVES TO THE LORD THEY SEE NO REASON WHY. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN WARNED BY THEY SHEPPARD'S WATCHING THE FLOCK - THEY WILL HAVE THE SIGN OF JONAH THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS BUT BY THEN ITS TOO LATE! PLEASE COME TO JESUS NOW WARN OTHERS ELENIN AND THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING THE EARTH AND ITS INHABITANTS ARE IN REBELLION TO HIM.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++