Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marshall (28 Apr 2011) "WE ARE IN THE FINAL 7 YEARS - WE ARE EXACTLY 911 DAYS INTO THE 7 YEAR TRIBU

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/marshall428.htm
_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marshall (28 Apr 2011)
"WE ARE IN THE FINAL 7 YEARS - WE ARE EXACTLY 911 DAYS INTO THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION OF DANIEL AND THE REVELATION OF JOHN"

------------------------------------------------------

And it is time for me to blow the trumpet/sound the horn.

Some people are going to think me crazy…

There is nothing I can do about that and I won’t even try.

I am convinced, as much as anything ever in my life, that we are in the last days spoken of by the prophets Daniel, and then John in the book of Revelation.

Attached is a chart that shows a perfect 49 years Jubilee Cycle from June 7, 1967 (the day that Israel took back Jerusalem in the 6 days war) to exactly September, 23, 2015, The Day of Atonement (Jewish/Israelite/Jehovah Feast Day).

Everyone knows that the last days in Revelation is 7 years in duration (7 years * 360 days = 2520 days), which is Daniel’s 70th Week. And then, after that, Messiah comes. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Also attached is an Excel 2007 Spreadsheet (and in PDF format) that shows the exact, precise calculations of every date and major event that is necessary for you to confirm the basics with your Pastor or someone who knows eschatology/Bible prophecy.

Why do I send this out today? Besides “because I have to/and I am instructed to” it is because we are exactly 911 days into the 7 year Tribulation.

You and I have exactly 349 days to proclaim this message. Yes, I included my friends.

That brings us to the date of April 11th, 2012, when the Anti-Christ will be revealed in all his ugliness. And that person who is the anti-Christ in these last days is Barack Hussein Obama.

Is the Man of Sin Revealed? (John Tng)

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666.htm

The US '08 Election prophesied in the Bible!

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part2.html

Has the Penny Finally Dropped?

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/rapture2008_234.html

The Revelation of John

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part3.html

CHANGE is coming to a Planet near you!

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part4.html

So why am I sharing it now? Because those are my instructions. The Lord does not want us ignorant of the times, signs, and seasons and He has given us much evidence for a road map in these last days the last 7 years before He returns.

And the last question will be why Marshall Swing??

To that I could say many things because I have been asking The Lord this question for well over a year now. And beyond that time frame, you would not believe me even if I told you.

I am merely someone who raised his hand and said “Here I am, Lord send me”.

All I can tell you is that if He can make a “dumb ass” speak, then he can choose me to sound the trumpet.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+22&version=NKJV

There will not be anymore, more perfect days, than this one for announcing the end of this age.

I pray that you all deeply consider your relationship with Jesus Christ, or your lack of a relationship with Him.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=romans%2010&version=NKJV

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

It’s about a relationship, not checking some box on a form. It’s about a relationship, not because you go to some church. It’s about a relationship, not because you do good things.

I have given many of you a lot of solid economic/financial advice for many years now and you have done well.

To that the Bible says “what does it profit a man to gain everything only to lose his soul?” http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke%209:25&version=NKJV

Some of you go to church and yet you are not followers and disciples of Jesus Christ. Time to get saved/born again/converted. Time to get real, with Him. Today is the day of salvation.

I want to thank John Tng and all of the Five Doves www.fivedoves.com writers on the front page who have been so diligent to show so clearly we are in the last days. Your calculations studies given to you by God the Father still amaze me!

I especially thank Ron Reece and his persistence that the 7 year Tribulation time frame began on October 29th, 2008. It has not been easy for Ron seeing so many with alternate theories as to the times and dates. All I can say, is Ron, it is not a theory. This is it.

I also thank Dr. Gavin Finley of www.endtimepilgrim.org whose work there has meant so much to me and revealed so much to me over the last few years.

I am merely someone who came along at the right time and everything fell into place, right in front of me.

I am not the originator of anything but merely someone God is using to put it all together.

To everyone. Take your feet COMPLETELY out of the world and say NO to everything that is not Christ’s. Say no to every temptation, and as my 87 year old friend Leo would say “I say NO to sin”.

How do you know if something is sin or not? This is a tricky world. Throw your cable and network TV away, all the old secular music, and all the sports events that steals the lives of millions of people away from The Lord Jesus Christ, week in and week out. Then you will begin to have a good idea of what sin is and how to avoid it and say NO to it. Get rid of it all.

Choose this day who you will serve… You are not promised another day to live.

To all my pre-Tribulation rapture friends, it is simply not going to happen that way. We are in it until the END. Then He takes us at the last moment and then it is all His battle.

I will not be fielding individual questions, I do not have the time for that. There is too much for me to do to take individual questions. I will answer everyone and anyone’s questions and publish it widely.

If you think you find an error in these calculations, please let me be the first to know.

If you just want to scoff, then please do yourself a big favor and keep it out of my earshot.

I pray for the very best God has to offer to you. And that is that you gain a Savior, A Lord, and a King and that you know and have a relationship with the Creator of all the heavens and the earth.

God bless!

Marshall

PS Use the spreadsheet and add 911 days to October 29, 2008. You will see it is today. This is the Lord’s 911. I am imperfect, not even close, just a messenger, and a witness, nothing more.

Matthew 10 27 “Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. 28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. 32 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven. 34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it. 40 “He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me. 41 He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward. And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward. 42 And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”

A 17-year-old girl who converted to Christianity from Islam was shot to death recently in an apparent “honor killing”

Renounce Christ within one week or face up to 20 years in prison or even be sentenced to death.

Two men preaching religion shot to death in Miami, Florida

The Last Days Highlights Spreadsheet.xlsx

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven