Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Iran nervous as Syria fights April 26th

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iran nervous as Syria fights
April 26, 2011

Syrians living in Jordan shout slogans against their President Bashar al-Assad
CAIRO – When Syria’s president visited Iran late last year, he received a heroes’ medal and spoke about unbreakable bonds in a ceremony broadcast on national television.

Now, a nervous leadership in Iran has imposed a media blackout on Bashar Assad’s struggle against a swelling Syrian uprising and Tehran faces the unsettling prospect of losing its most stalwart ally in the region.

The Islamic Republic managed to choke off its homegrown “Green Revolution” after the disputed June 2009 presidential election. But now it is being dragged into the uprisings sweeping across the Middle East and stirring unrest in Syria, and unfriendly neighbor Bahrain.

On the deadliest day of the Syrian rebellion Friday — when more than 100 people were killed by authorities — President Barack Obama accused Assad of seeking Iranian help to use “the same brutal tactics” unleashed against demonstrators almost two years ago.

For Iran, its ties with Syria represent far more than just a rare friend in a region dominated by Arab suspicions of Tehran’s aims. Syria is Iran’s great enabler: a conduit for aid to powerful anti-Israel proxies Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Source: Yahoo News

My Comment:

It is not surprising that Syria is included in the Mideast uprisings. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ told us prior to his coming that wars and rumors of wars will happen, but we are not to be afraid.

Matthew 24:6

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Syria is known as Damascus in the Word of God, and since the Word of God is the complete truth, Syrian will soon cease to exist as a city, and become a heap of ruins.

Isaiah 17

A Prophecy Against Damascus

1 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the LORD Almighty.

But it is not only Syria that will be judged, but all who are against Israel, and all who have not accepted Christ as their Savior. It is written in His Word, and it is the complete truth. Repent, it is not yet too late.

Ezekiel 39

7 “‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the LORD am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign LORD. This is the day I have spoken of.

Written by: Gloria
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arab Palestinan police murder Jewish visitors to Joseph’s Tomb
April 26, 2011

The fire continued as they drove out, killing Ben-Yosef Livnat, a 24 year-old father of four from Jerusalem and the nephew of Minister Limor Livnat, and injuring five others.

A Israeli Military Helicopter team tries to save the lives of Jews victimes of institutionalized Islamic terrorism.
A group of Breslov Hassidim’s regular twilight visit to Palestinian controlled Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus came to a tragically violent end Sunday: According to one of the Breslovers, Palestinian police officers fired at the convoy as they were on their way in to the Tomb.
The fire continued as they drove out, killing Ben-Yosef Livnat, a 24 year-old father of four from Jerusalem and the nephew of Minister Limor Livnat, and injuring five others.

The Palestinians have a different versions to the Sunday events. A joint Palestinian-IDF investigation continues.

Minister Limor Livnat is en route to the settlement of Elon Moreh to meet the deceased’s family. The funeral will take place in Jerusalem.

One of the Breslovers who was in the second car in the convoy and was lightly wounded told Ynet: “We arrived at the tomb like on many occasions in the past. Near the tomb we saw a spikes chain. One of the guys jumped out of the car and moved it aside.

Source: Ynet News

My Comment:

It is a sad sight to see. Israel will continue to suffer, until Our Messiah Jesus Christ comes. Among the dead was a father of four small children. But the Arab Palestinan Police would probably find a way to blame Israel for this.

The so-called “Palestinian police” are converted Islamic terrorists. Who changed their heart, and their calling? The US dollars they are paid? In Washington there are many “legitimate excuses” for doing evil against the Jewish people.

Jesus Christ tells us in the last days there will be horrible times.

2 Timothy 3:1

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

But those against Israel will stand for judgment. Those that continue to willfully murder, will have to face Our King, the Only King; Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 39

1 “Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD. 6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD.

7 “‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the LORD am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign LORD. This is the day I have spoken of.

9 “‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign LORD.

Our Messiah comes soon with Great Power & Glory!

Written by: Gloria

Terry Jones arrested for disturbing Islamic peace
April 26, 2011

A Florida pastor arrested in Dearborn, Michigan before his planned protest outside the Islamic Center of America says he plans to file a lawsuit.

Terry Jones would have been beheaded in Iran, for his disturbance of "Islamic peace".
Controversial pastor Terry Jones said he would file a lawsuit against the Wayne County Prosecutor’s office, The Detroit News reported Sunday.

The Koran-burning pastor was arrested Friday after a jury deliberating on a complaint filed by Wayne County prosecutors found Jones would likely create a “breach of the peace” if he were to proceed with his demonstration outside the mosque on Good Friday.

“It was a total violation of our constitutional rights,” Jones told the Detroit Free Press Saturday at Detroit Metro Airport while waiting for a flight to Florida. “It was a mockery of the judicial process.”

Dearborn Mayor John O’Reilly Jr. said he would have had no problem with Jones rallying at City Hall, where the city has a free-speech zone.
“If he had done this in the first place, there would have been no issue to begin with,” O’Reilly said.

The Wayne County Prosecutor’s office had no comment on Jones’s plans to sue, the News said.
Source: UPI

My comment:

I am against burning any books, and do not support the actions of Terry Jones.

But Jones is not the only man who burns religious books.

When the US marines burned Bibles in Afghanistan some years ago there was no riots in New York or Chicago. No condemnation from the White House.

No US army officer was arrested, accused of “breach of the peace”.

Sharia Laws in Afghanistan forbids people from distributing Bibles. Sharia Laws in the US forbid Americans from defaming Muhammad. in Sharia Laws such expressions are ‘hate crimes”.

Comfortably numb Americans are accepting that the Obama-regime enforce Sharia Laws in America. Soon it will be made a criminal offense to claim in public that all who do not believe Jesus is God, will spend eternity in Hell. Such a message can frighten kids and Muslims, and those who distribute such a message must be locked up in jails.

Mind my words.

Written by Ivar

Islam mocks “democracy” as 500 die in post-election Nigeria
April 26, 2011

A Nigerian human rights group says more than 500 people died after presidential elections earlier this month.

This is democracy the Nigerian way. Kill those who did not vote for the Muslim politicians.
The Civil Rights Congress said the violence happened mostly in the northern state of Kaduna and that the number of victims could be even higher.

Rioting broke out when it emerged that Goodluck Jonathan, a southern Christian – had defeated a Muslim candidate from the mostly Islamic north.

Tens of thousands of people have fled their homes to escape the violence.

Mr Jonathan’s presidential rival Muhammadu Buhari has denied instigating the “sad, unfortunate and totally unwarranted” events.

Source: The BBC

My comment:

In Nigeria we see the true face of Islam. The Islamic word “democracy” means Muslim leaders must rule.

When Muslims loose elections, violence, murders and killings shall bring the looser into the Government hook or by crock.

Its is a horrible miss calculation by NATO to support the ongoing Islamic revolution in the Middle East. There is hardly any Arab who have a clue about what Human rights, freedom and democracy is all about. The claimed to be “freedom fighters” shout “Allah is great”, before they cripple or kill their Muslim brethren.

The only rule the Arabs knows, is rule by the sword. This is how it has been for the last 1.300 years, since a false prophet named Muhammad deceived the Arabs. The fruits of Muhammad is endless oppression. For hundreds of years we have seen limitless slaughter and killings for “allah”.

Millions of Christians have died by the sword of Islamic rulers, simply because they claimed Jesus as God, master and savior.

Many more followers of Jesus in the Arab World will be slaughtered because of their faith. This persecution will not end before the rapture takes place. Islam is destined for the eternal garbage pit. In Hell all Muslims can spend eternity with their false prophet, who made them children of the devil.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Muslims can only be saved by giving their life to Jesus, the living God. There are many secret believers in the Muslim World. If anyone finds them reading a Bible, they might be stoned to death before the sun sets.

Written by Ivar

The moon decides when Easter shall be celebrated
April 26, 2011

Did Jesus die on the Cross within the month of March, or in April? The Pope has decided that the Moon will decide the correct day.

Every dog has its day. Also those who let the Moon decides when and what shall be worshiped.
Have you ever been puzzled by why man changes the dates of when man shall mark the day Jesus died on the cross?

The truth is that the Church Council in Nicea in 325 A.D decided that the Church should follow the pagan lunar calendar.

The Church made the Jewish passover into “Easter”, which is basically a pagan holiday to honor the goddess of fertility Ishtar.
“Easter eggs” or more correctly “Ishtar eggs” has absolutely nothing to do with faith in the Messiah.

The Bible follows the Jewish calendar, with a different lunar code than the one used by the Vatican. That is why the Jewish festival of Passover does not take place during “Easter”, but might do so once in a while.

The Jewish calendar has a shortfall of 11 days, compared to a solar year. So Jewish festivals also rotate in a confusing manner. All Jews who tries to pin point the exact day of Biblical events do have a solid problem. Because the moon it self has irregular orbits.

Jesus knew that man have made a mess out of the measuring of time. The Messiah plainly told us that in an eternal perspective, special attention to the exact correct time of any event, only produce speculations around religious rituals. Like the foolish calculations of the day of His second coming.

Jesus has fulfilled the Law. He is the only justification we have. We are saved by mercy and grace alone, and can not gain, win or purchase any justification by obeying any Law, or observance of any calendar event.

Please let every day be a “Jesus day”, where you obey Him.

Written by Ivar

Anti-Christian Jew mocks Jesus on Israeli-TV
April 26, 2011

Warning this video is very OFFENSIVE

Cartoon of the day # 215
April 26, 2011

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven