Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gina McCray (25 Apr 2011) "Life-changing scientific information about what is coming this Rosh Hasha

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/ginam425-1.htm
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gina McCray (25 Apr 2011)
"Life-changing scientific information about what is coming this Rosh Hashanah"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video explains the Science and Biblical implications of what is soon "coming on the world" as documented via NASA. It is vital to consider that God can use His creation to fulfill His prophetic Word and end time plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vH2wrJ4YsQ

Luke 21:26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

The repercussions of this incoming celestial body would cause the events of the Sixth Seal; which would be consistent with a pre-wrath Rapture.

Revelation 6: 2 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

The disturbance in the earth's rotation caused by the potential result of wobbling could be the explanation for the winds being prevented from blowing. The Earth's rotation has a major influence on the wind patterns:

Revelation 7
1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God.

John's attention is then switched from the Earth back to the Heavenly realm and he sees that there has been an arrival of "great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language".

This "great multitude" would be the Raptured believers that were removed at the Sixth Seal, on the Feast of Trumpets:

Revelation 7:9-10

The Great Multitude in White Robe 9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

Please refer to the following entry that explains why Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets aligns with the Rapture:

http://theworldisshaking.blogspot.com/2010/09/gods-feast-day-of-rosh-hashanahyom.html

Next, the following Trumpet Judgments are consistent with the aftermath and the debris trail following this coming "comet"/brown dwarf star/planet:

The Trumpets

Revelation 8:6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13 As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

Revelation 9: 1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a
star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

This coming celestial phenomenon is causing all the major earth changes, causing an increased gravitational pull.

As it draws closer we can expect more severe weather, increased seismic activity and more dying wildlife (which are probably being affected by the alteration in the Earth's magnetism).

These birth pains will increase in frequency and intensity as Elenin continues inbound towards Earth.

As a side note, it is probably no coincidence that the powers that be named this incoming object ELEnin. The acronym ELE, stands for Extinction Level Event: "an extinction event (also known as: mass extinction; extinction-level event (ELE), or biotic crisis) is a sharp decrease in the diversity and abundance of macroscopic life."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

I would love to have feedback on this matter. I, personally, would not surprised that the Lord would mercifully allow mankind to visibly see this body, "which is coming upon the earth" in order to harvest more souls and to bring the lukewarm into a right relationship with Him.

MARANATHA!

Gina McCray

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Gina McCray (25 Apr 2011) "Life-changing scientific information about what is coming this Rosh H

Steven
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

part 2

"Important factor to stress regarding Elenin"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I neglected to emphasize one of the most amazing factors tying the coming of "Elenin" into it's relationship to a Sixth Seal (pre-wrath) Rapture this Fall.

Even though the video covered this, I would like to further stress the fact that the projected alignment occurs at Rosh Hashanah, which many realize to be a prime Rapture date according to the Lord's Feast Days.

The odds of this, along with the great multitude of end time signs that we see rapidly progressing as birth pains, are surely astronomical (no pun intended)!

For further details on the many reasons that Rosh Hashanah represents the Rapture please see the following:

http://theworldisshaking.blogspot.com/2010/09/gods-feast-day-of-rosh-hashanahyom.html

Blessings to all!

Gina

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/ginam425-1.htm

"Life-changing scientific information about what is coming this Rosh Hashanah"

This video explains the Science and Biblical implications of what is soon "coming on the world" as documented via NASA. It is vital to consider that God can use His creation to fulfill His prophetic Word and end time plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vH2wrJ4YsQ

Luke 21:26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

The repercussions of this incoming celestial body would cause the events of the Sixth Seal; which would be consistent with a pre-wrath Rapture.

Revelation 6: 2 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

The disturbance in the earth's rotation caused by the potential result of wobbling could be the explanation for the winds being prevented from blowing. The Earth's rotation has a major influence on the wind patterns:

Revelation 7
1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God.

John's attention is then switched from the Earth back to the Heavenly realm and he sees that there has been an arrival of "great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language".

This "great multitude" would be the Raptured believers that were removed at the Sixth Seal, on the Feast of Trumpets:

Revelation 7:9-10

The Great Multitude in White Robe 9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

Please refer to the following entry that explains why Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets aligns with the Rapture:

Next, the following Trumpet Judgments are consistent with the aftermath and the debris trail following this coming "comet"/brown dwarf star/planet:

The Trumpets

Revelation 8:6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13 As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

Revelation 9: 1 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a
star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

This coming celestial phenomenon is causing all the major earth changes, causing an increased gravitational pull.

As it draws closer we can expect more severe weather, increased seismic activity and more dying wildlife (which are probably being affected by the alteration in the Earth's magnetism).

These birth pains will increase in frequency and intensity as Elenin continues inbound towards Earth.

As a side note, it is probably no coincidence that the powers that be named this incoming object ELEnin. The acronym ELE, stands for Extinction Level Event: "an extinction event (also known as: mass extinction; extinction-level event (ELE), or biotic crisis) is a sharp decrease in the diversity and abundance of macroscopic life."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

I would love to have feedback on this matter. I, personally, would not surprised that the Lord would mercifully allow mankind to visibly see this body, "which is coming upon the earth" in order to harvest more souls and to bring the lukewarm into a right relationship with Him.

MARANATHA!

Gina McCray

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Re: Gina McCray (25 Apr 2011) "Life-changing scientific information about what is coming this Rosh H

Steven

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven

From the videos Jesus was assumed born 2BC...and died 33AD Apr 03...making Jesus died 35years old or so...which means not really correct or there must be more than meets the eye...

If HEROD died in 4BC, then Jesus was born 6BC and if Jesus died in 33AD...then Jesus died 40 YEARS OLD.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730287

Then Moses code is true...

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730280

Using re-calculation of AUC to AD/BC yrs...
If Jesus born 11AD...and died 43AD...it is also possible that Jesus died 33yrs old...

then Jubile 2011AD is true...
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730289

If Jesus born 11AD...and died 43AD...it is also possible that Jesus died 33yrs old...

mike
From the videos Jesus was assumed born 2BC...and died 33AD Apr 03...making Jesus died 35years old or so...which means not really correct or there must be more than meets the eye...

If HEROD died in 4BC, then Jesus was born 6BC and if Jesus died in 33AD...then Jesus died 40 YEARS OLD.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730289

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730289[/quote]

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven