Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"NMF & 'earthqake drill'"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/suzi423-4.htm
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suzi (23 Apr 2011)
"Re: NMF & 'earthqake drill'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/157159-white-house-readies-us-shake-out-to-prepare-citizens-for-earthquakes

This just smacks of 'we know something you don't know'....seriously.

We've seen NASA's sites with the alignment of comet(?) ELEnin landing on dates in the past that coincided w/ major quakes around the globe...we have to assume that future alignment dates could possibly produce more of the same.

Now, I'm a naturally suspicious person. I love 'conspiracy theories'...maybe it's because I've lived on both sides of the 'fence' and I know exactly how the enemy works. I loved The X-files, because it used man's 'need to know' nature against him, to hide the truth in plain sight. It used false truths to hide major lies...lies wrapped in truth and truth made to seem like a lie. Seriously, all tools of the enemy! Want to hide something, plant the idea of it in the mind of an everyday "Joe" and let him sound like a crazy person!!

The movie "2012" was a perfect example of this...the craziest person in the movie was RIGHT! Mel Gibson's character in "Conspiracy Theory" was CRAZY...but RIGHT!!

Now, I had the idea, and then saw someone else somewhere (probably youtube, I read/watch too many things to keep track) had the same idea. So, try to follow my insanity...

IF, (remember, I'm nuts, right?), IF the government was creating these disasters to bring in a One World Government, a New World Order, a sharply reduced population ala Bill Gates dream (and all those mega rich types who have those wonderful secret meetings)...IF they were using HAARP to target areas for 'natural disasters'....earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, et al. How would you seemingly 'hide it'? I mean, wouldn't 'patterns' be evident? Not all scientists are 'in the pocket' of these evil people, remember? When those smart, brave souls spoke out against the lie of 'man made global warming', they were literally drummed out of their respective positions. But there are those out there who are smart, have access to equipment who CAN 'see' the facts and pass them on. So, 'they' (the bad guys) would have to find a way to 'hide' their actions, right? Enter NASA, with the handy dandy ELEnin tracker software!! Let's not forget that comets and such are usually either given a number or name of the person who discovers them, or a combo of both. This one, was supposedly 'discovered' by a man name Leonid Elenin...*cough* bull *cough*. First off, it's coming from the area where the 'Leonids' or the meteors that come out of the constellation "Leo" come...it's in the area with that name...and everyone has noted that in 'astro-lingo', ELE stands for "Extinction Level Event"...'nin'...just sounds like NONE or Nil...or other word that means 'nothing will be left'!!

But, I digress....

Okay, NASA has a program accessible by anyone who cares to look. It shows the supposed path of this 'new' comet (that people have been talking about since I first got my computer back in the mid '90s)...but now it's 'newly discovered'. It can't be seen with the naked eye yet, but it's there. Just follow the path. Wow. On one date, there was a huge earthquake, and here, another, and so on and so forth....and you can even project future dates, how convenient!!

NOW...let's put on our tin foil hats for this!

Let's just say, for the sake of argument and funsies....that the government has been using Elenin as a 'smoke screen' to hide their covert activity with HAARP to pick those easily accessible dates to ZAP the ionosphere and create those quakes, and storms and all the lovely fun stuff that has been plaguing our planet!? Huh? And now, our great benevolent 'Big Sis' is telling us that 'just in case' we need to prepare....cuz heck, it 'could' happen again...right?

And won't 'we' the unsuspecting sheeple be everso grateful that they warned us so we could be prepared and protected WHEN it happens? Right. This is premeditated damage control.

Firecharger and many others have YouTubed that NASA mapping site...you can see where/when the possibilities for a quake should happen, if we are following examples from past 'alignments'. Yes, I think this is all orchestrated. Either the government KNOWS that ELEnin does indeed cause these events, or they are using this 'comet' to cover their own tracks...something is brewing.

I always believed that, when the End Times came, even the unbelievers would be able to see it. Well, it's here, things are going from bad to worse. It cracks me up in a very unfunny way that the news can announce these tragic events, or some UFO siting, or some odd manifestation (like the wacky circles on doppler radar or major vortex whirlpools in the middle of the ocean), and it will be brushed over and forgotten by the next day!

I laugh at how an obvious 'rocket' was seen/filmed off the California coast and 'official' word was, 'it was just an optical illusion of a jet's contrail'. And it's bought, hook, line and sinker...then a Sci-fi TV show about aliens use the EXACT 'cover story' and have their character (President) ask if the 'news story was planted', and is told, 'yes, and it was accepted'! SHEEPLE!! But, 'we' are the crazy ones who question. Sad.

Sorry for the long, insane rant...but I am amazed when I ask friends and family what they thought about certain news stories and most have NO idea what I'm talking about!! The blinders are on, and the MSM knows how to keep them there...with the plausible deniability factored in!

So, back the original point of this over-long letter...

Yes, 'they' are planning a 'drill'. Yes, 'they' have bought up millions of MRE's from all sources that preppers and others have used. 'They' are preparing people in the most inconspicuous way.

It's all coming down folks...and I believe we will be around for some of the fireworks. It's gonna have to get a whole lot worse before we need to be 'snatched away'. As a parent, one holds their child's hand as they walk down the sidewalk with busy traffic just feet away...there is no reason to 'snatch' that child to safety until/unless some big truck veers off into your path, right? Yeah. Right now, the traffic is getting busier, and the dangers are getting more and more real.

Can't wait till our Father grabs us up in His Arms to safety!!

Blessings~

Suzi

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven