Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jews pay Arab Palestinians the double///God and “allah” are same claims 40 per cent of Christian

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jews pay Arab Palestinians the double
April 22, 2011

Muslims working for Jews are paid the double of what Muslims pay Muslims in Judea and Samaria.

Jews take good care of workers who help them to build their homeland.
Palestinians who worked in Jewish settlements in 2010 made almost double the wage of their peers in the public and service sectors.

This is confirmed by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics said in a new report released Wednesday.

14 per cent of of the Palestinian workforce are employed in West Bank settlements. Average daily wages for settlement workers were 150 shekels (USD 44) per day, compared to 76.9 (USD 22) in the West Bank and 46.2 (USD 13.50) in Gaza.

“Palestinian workers in our factories are making closer to three times the wages they would be making in the PA,” said settlement leader Yaakov David Ha’ivri.

“I guess that is the reason that Salam Fayyad’s threats to impose a workers boycott never materialized.”

“It would be very interesting to see the results of a true open and democratic referendum of the local Arab population” to learn if they would prefer a ban on settlements or to continue working in them, he added.

Source: Maan News Agency

My comment:

The state of Israel is the only free and democratic state in the Middle East.

In 1948, the first Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion requested all Arabs not to leave the new statehood, but rather help the Jews to build a modern welfare state.

Today, two million Israeli Arabs do not regret their decision to stay put. They have democratic rights as citizens of Israel, that other Arabs can only dream off.

The Arabs who left Israel to right with the Muslim army’s for her destructions, have not been forgotten by the Jews. Those who work for Jews who live in Judea and Samaria earn the double of what they will be paid in Ramallah.

That is called grace. Still Israelis are accused of racism, and for building an apartheid state. Nothing is further from the truth.

Written by Ivar

“Arab unrest will cease if Israel stop being an apartheid state and makes peace with the Palestinians”.

President Obama and Turkish President Gul promotes Islam as a religion of peace.
These are the words of Turkish President Abdullah Gul written in an editorial in New York Times.

Gul says Israel must react to growing desire for Mideast democracy, adds it cannot afford to be perceived as an “apartheid island” in an Arab-dominated region.

“Whether these uprisings lead to democracy and peace or to tyranny and conflict will depend on forging a lasting Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement and a broader Israeli-Arab peace,” Gul said in the article.

The Turkish President said that Israel, more than any country, needs to adapt to the new political climate of the region.
“But it need not fear,” he said, “the emergence of a democratic neighborhood around Israel is the ultimate assurance of the country’s security.”

Gul said that in the coming 50 years there will be an overwhelming majority of Arabs in the combined regions of Israel and the existing Palestinian territories, comprised of a generation of pro-democratic Arabs. As such, he said, “sticking to the unsustainable status quo will only place Israel in greater danger.”

The New York Times editorial said that the plight of the Palestinians has been a cause of unrest and conflict in the region and a pretext for extremism in other parts of the world. “Israel cannot afford to be perceived as an apartheid island surrounded by an Arab sea of anger and hostility,” said the Turkish president.

Source: Israeli daily Haaretz.

My comment:

The Turkish President basically accuses Israel for being the reason for despotism in the Arab World.

This is absolute non sense.

How can the only free and democratic nation in the Middle East being the reason for not one single nation in the Middle East being anything but middle Age style dictatorships?

1.300 years of Islamic rule in the hearts and minds of Arabs has made them a people of suffering. They have no peace in their heart. This is the painful truth.

It took the Jewish people less than 40 years to build a free and democratic nation. This free Israel is a thorn in the eye of the followers of Islam. Israel is a light that shines in the midst on darkness. That is why the Muslims shouts “death to Israel” . The light for the Jewish nations exposes that millions of Arabs live in darkness.

That Israel is an “Apartheid state” is nothing but a gross lie. It has been told millions of times in Global media, but is still nothing but a lie.

There are two million Muslims living a citizens of Israel. That is a nation that is the radical opposite of an Apartheid state.

Arab nations like Saudi Arabia are Apartheid states. The Arab World is as “Jew-free” as nazi-Germany was in 1944. On top of this ethnic cleansing of Jews, comes lack of freedom of expression. The Muslim nations are huge prison camps.

Turkish president Gul promotes Islam as the solution for the Middle East. 1.300 years of Islamic rules has forever proven that Islam is not the solution, but the very core of the problem. Like Nazism was the problem that has to be removed from Berlin, if the Germans ever again was to experience the winds of freedom.

Islam and Nazism comes from the same source. It demands submission to totalitarian forces, that are the vey enemy of freedom and human rights. Both these ideologies and religious movements have the same source: Satan, the father of lies. There is no truth in Him, and all who worship all his copy-cats of the truth.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Written by Ivar

Brig. Gen. Ahmad Reza Pourdastan
The Iranian army’s ground force commander warned that attacking Iran would be suicidal, the semi-official Iranian Fars News Agency reported on Wednesday.

“Today no enemy has the requirements and the desire to carry out a military attack against the powerful Iran and military aggression against Iran is highly unlikely and even impossible and is synonymous with the suicide of the aggressor,” Brig. Gen. Ahmad Reza Pourdastan said while addressing foreign military attaches in Teheran on Tuesday.

The General boasted that Iran’s military capabilities were stronger than they have been at any point in history.

There has been much speculation that Israel or the United States plan on attacking Iran in order to stop their nuclear program, which many charge is being used to develop nuclear weapons. Iran denies these allegations.

Source: Haaretz

My Comment:

The cockiness of Iranian president and those who work for him, and even some that reside there knows no bounds. They act sure of the way they can try and bully those around them, especially Israel.

But they forget or simply ignore the fact there is only one God; Jesus Christ and he will come soon with judgment, against all the nations against Israel.

Ezekiel 38

The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’

Written by: Gloria

Many Born-Again Christians Hold Universalist Views, Barna Finds
One in four born-again Christians hold universalist thoughts when it comes to salvation, according to a new Barna analysis of trend data.

Twenty-five percent of born-again Christians said all people are eventually saved or accepted by God. A similar proportion, 26 percent, said a person’s religion does not matter because all faiths teach the same lessons.

And an even higher proportion, 40 percent, of born-again Christians said they believe Christians and Muslims worship the same God.

Barna defined universalism as the belief that all human beings will eventually be saved after death. The California-based research and polling firm defines born-again Christians as people who have made “a personal commitment to Jesus Christ that is still important in their life today, and who believe they will go to heaven after death because they confessed their sins and accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.

According to the Barna analysis, 43 percent of Americans in general agreed with the statement “It doesn’t matter what religious faith you follow because they all teach the same lessons,” while 54 percent disagreed.

Source: Christian Post

Apostasy is the first word that comes to mind, with the meaning of falling away from the truth when I came across this article. What is the truth? Jesus Christ is the way, and the truth.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you claim to be a “Christian” and you state that Muslims, Christians, Catholics, Hindus will all find the path to God and end will end up in heaven, then you are believing in Universalism, a lie told by the devil, and you are abandoning your faith in Jesus Christ, Our Only King and Savior.

1 Timothy 4:1

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

If you do not abandon this belief taught by demons, then your soul is in jeopardy.

“Barna defined universalism as the belief that all human beings will eventually be saved after death.”

If this is the case, and the above quote from Barna Research is you being described by Barna’s Survey, you must repent from this. Read the Word of God. It’s never wrong. Do not add to it, and Do not twist it to suit your own need.

To All: Repent from your sins. The Kingdom of Heaven is near, and Christ is at the doors. Salvation is only found in Jesus Christ, while you are still breathing. After death, if you have not accepted Christ, it is too late.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Foods like Kellogs cereal have decreased 15% in size, while prices have risen.

By James Wesley, Rawles Reader Bryan E. wrote to mention: “Over the weekend we had visitors who are in the wholesale food distribution business. They were relating that they had experienced a 14% increase in wholesale food prices during just the month of March. Here are some examples:

Item Size March April
Sugar 55 lb. $33 $37
Flour 50 lb. $11 $16
Butter 30 lb. $74 $91
Margarine 30 lb. $17 $24
Catfish 15 lb. $54 $89
Cheese 42 lb. $2.55/lb $2.91/lb

Restaurateurs are greatly concerned about how they are going to adjust for these major monthly price increases during a period of already slow business. Many imported food products now have limited availability because the home countries are retaining them for domestic use.”

Source: Survival Blog and Daily Finance

My Comment:

Jesus Christ Our Lord told us prior to his coming; one of the signs would be famines. And with the increase in food costs, and the “now” decreasing of packages, people all over the globe will feel the effects of this.

Matthew 24:7

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

There is a time that comes very soon where it will take a day’s wage, to buy food. And where it can’t even be bought without the Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 6:6

Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Revelation 13:16-18

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Be warned: There will be no forgiveness if you accept the devil’s mark. Jesus Christ Our Savior has warned us.

Revelation 14:9-11
And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

Those who die for Jesus Christ, will reign with Christ for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

It is not too late to repent, and accept Christ as your Savior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cartoon of the day: # 210
April 22, 2011

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

Luke 6:20
Looking at his disciples, he said: “Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.

The Messiah did never say that poverty is a curse. To the radical opposite He said that having less is a blessing. To the rich and famous Jesus had many warnings. We are not supposed to store up riches on Earth, but rather build up riches in Heaven. We can only do that by blessing others. Selfishness is a sin.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven