Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April 21, 2011 Jesus in Brazil?/Jesus warning signs of the last days, are you ready to receive them?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com

Jesus in Brazil?/Jesus warning signs of the last days, are you ready to receive them? April 21, 2011

Matthew 24:5 Jesus warned all of us that in the last days many would come saying they were the Christ. I quote Jesus, "For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many." I can not believe how easy people today are falling for the lies. He is another one of those false Christs.

Prophecy Sign: Matthew 24:7. One of the many last days signs is the sign of earthquakes. Japan rocked again today. TOKYO -- A 6.1 magnitude earthquake struck Japan late Thursday, shaking buildings in the capital Tokyo, the US Geological Survey said. The quake struck at 10:37 p.m. local time in Chiba prefecture 40 miles east of Tokyo, at a depth of 26.7 miles." The quakes so far today.

check this link but you may need to back it up to April 21st this the day discussing the earthquakes

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

MAP 5.6 2011/04/21 16:11:17 37.508 141.268 36.6 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

MAP 6.1 2011/04/21 13:37:04 35.617 140.452 42.9 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

MAP 5.3 2011/04/21 08:18:15 38.332 142.207 27.8 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

MAP 5.0 2011/04/21 03:08:41 37.286 142.337 44.3 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

MAP 6.0 2011/04/21 01:54:41 40.306 143.629 7.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

MAP 5.8 2011/04/21 00:39:05 40.498 143.479 15.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

Prophecy Sign: In Luke 21:25 we see the roaring of the seas and waves. These are the affects of huge storms and could also be a result of “great earth quakes that shift massive amounts of water causing what you saw in Japan and Asia in 2005. In the Old Testament and in Revelation 16:21 the Lord warns about the hailstones that will come. Revelation 16:21: “From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.” As the storms get bigger you can count on the hailstones increasing in size as well. This year’s storms have already poured down some pretty big hailstones. Jesus also warns people will work all day long for a quart of wheat which shows us the price of food will have gone through the roof. When you read the prophecies you find that much of the crops will die off as a result of intense heat, droughts, insects, flooding, diseases, and as a result of nations at war. Reports like the one below are now becoming common because of all the weird weather we are seeing. In many cases the weird weather has made perfect conditions for new locust swarms. What is the latest situation? MP3 [573kb] . If you click to this link you will hear them say the conditions from the rain and temptures have brought on more problems as these conditions have increased new breadings of locusts and Australia will same more swarms in the new few months.

http://www.daff.gov.au/about/media-centre/audio

I quote, “Crops were adversely affected in Purnea division because of heavy hailstones, which formed a blanket of cloud over the standing crops. Due to the natural calamity wheat, maize, tobacco in Purnea, Araria and Katihar were lost. Kishanganj witnessed loss of Garma rice along with wheat and maize.”

In the Discovery News there is a report entitled “Strange Spring: Explaining This Year’s Wild Weather We’ve seen snow in the Midwest, wildfires in Texas and a surge of tornadoes across the country. What’s going on with the weather?” The writer of the report probably does know that many of the these written point to the same things Jesus warned us about. Here is a simple of this report.

“Even though May is right around the corner, recent weather reports have been far from spring-like. Snow fell this week on Minneapolis and Green Bay. Record-setting cold has settled on Seattle. And historic wildfires are burning in Oklahoma and Texas, where temperatures in the 90s are threatening to topple heat records. Meanwhile, 272 tornadoes swept the nation in the first half of this month – already breaking the all-time twister-count for April. So, what's up with the weather?

According to experts, this season's higher-than-normal highs, lower-than-normal lows and extreme storms are, to some degree, symptoms of what tends to be a volatile time of year. But there are also some more insidious factors behind the latest round of weather grief, including an unusually strong La Niña, a strange pocket of warm air in Arctic, and overall climate warming.”

This year's La Niña started building late last summer and was mature by January, Arndt said. While the effect is beginning to weaken now, it remains generally strong, which helps explain why the Northwest, Northeast and Northern Plains of the United States, along with parts of Europe and Asia, had particularly harsh winters this year. It's also why many of those places are still waiting for spring to arrive.

But La Niña, which is natural and cyclical, is not the only driver behind weird weather reports lately. For the last two years, for reasons climatologists do not yet understand, a strange pocket of warm air has lingered over the Arctic, Douglas said, making the dead of winter a full 10 to 20 degrees warmer than normal in Greenland and northern Canada. The bubble has displaced cold air southward.

"If you leave the refrigerator door open, you warm up the refrigerator, and all that cool air kind of spills on to the floor," Douglas said. "That's what's happened."

On top of all that, a general rise in global temperatures has boosted levels of water vapor in the atmosphere by four percent, Douglas said. That basically loads the dice for more storms to form. Meanwhile, Twitter and Facebook can accentuate and accelerate the sense that severe weather is worse than it is.

As for what's to come, current weather patterns are poised to linger for a while longer. The atmosphere is energized, Douglas said, and jet stream winds are stronger than any other April he can remember. That means that volatility is guaranteed for the next 60 days. One meteorologist has predicted that another 300 more tornadoes will strike in the next two weeks.”

Keep in mind, these signs are only part of the entire prophecy picture. While we see these signs we are also witnessing all the other signs Jesus told us to look for. This has never happened with any other generation except ours, which by the way is what Christ warned about our generation.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110218/jsp/bihar/story_13597362.jsp

http://news.discovery.com/earth/spring-weather-wildfire-tornadoes-110421.html

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/giant-locust-swarms-now-serious-threat-to-australias-crops/

The newest NOAA report adds to what I have been trying to show you.

And here we go. Here's the first special tropical weather outlook from the National Hurricane Center in Miami, for the north Atlantic, Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico.

It's an unusually early forecast of the potential formation of a tropical weather system about 460 miles northeast of Puerto Rico. According to a "special tropical weather outlook" issued Wednesday afternoon, the low pressure system has developed shower and thunderstorm activity near its center and satellite data and ship reports indicate gale-force winds north of the center. Slow development of the system is possible during the next few days as it moves west northwest at about 10 mph. Forecasters say there is a low chance, about 20 percent, of the system developing into a subtropical or tropical cyclone before conditions become less favorable in about 48 hours. It is unusual to have a subtropical or tropical cyclone form this early in the year. The Atlantic hurricane season begins on June 1”

http://www.nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2011/04/first_tropical_weather_bulleti.html

Let’s take a closer look at Luke 21:25. “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;” Today’s news show some of the distress Columbia is now in as a result of a massive storm. The report will speak for me!

Headline: “Columbia floods are ‘unprecedented tragedy’ “

“Torrential rain unleashed by the La Nina weather system has flooded the country, killing hundreds and forcing millions from their homes. Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos warned: “There are going to be a lot of needy people, there has never been a tragedy of this scale in our history.” Columbia has suffered from the wettest rainy season on record and the floods have been building since December of last year. Billions of dollars of losses have already accrued with lost property, damaged crops and homes washed away so the national government has been seeking approval from Congress for an additional 5.7 trillion pesos to finance a flood damage fund.”
If I had a dollar for every news report I have read over the years saying there has never been a tragedy of this scale in our history I would be able to print all “The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth” books I every needed to hand out for free! The storms are coming faster and harder as the global climate changes. These are part of the birth pains Jesus warned us about. If you are in Columbia I ask you this question. Do you believe Jesus words now concerning the distress of nations, with perplexity? Watch the video at the link below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/8462292/Columbia-floods-are-unprecedented-tragedy.html

Prophecy Sign: 2 Timothy 3:1-5 “But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.”

Because of all the reports about kids killing kids people are asking what in the hell is wrong with the kids these days? Jesus told Timothy exactly what people would be like just prior to His second coming. The kids are fulfilling Jesus warning! Why? When you remove the Lord form society who do you think fills the void? Satan loves a family who doesn’t teach and train their kids to walk after Jesus Christ. If you noticed, the more America pushes Christ out of the way the worse the kids become. It breaks my heart to have to report this news, but if you see Jesus’ warnings come to pass you better do something about it if you do not know Him as Lord and Savior yet! Yesterday it was news about 20 kids beating up two Delta workers on a train and running to each car and terrorizing people. Today it is “Six people were arrested this week and accused of luring a 15-year-old boy to a Florida home, shooting him several times, burning his body in a fire pit and putting the remains into paint cans, authorities said. The killing occurred Sunday in the central Florida city of Ocala, according to a statement from the Marion County Sheriff's Office. Two females in the group allegedly lured the victim, Seath Jackson, to the home, and the group beat him with a wooden object. He was then shot several times with a .22-caliber gun, authorities said. As the wounded teen attempted to flee, he was tackled and shot again, according to the sheriff's statement. His body was allegedly placed in a sleeping bag and burned in a fire pit outside the home. His ashes were placed into several paint containers and thrown into a large garbage can, authorities said. Authorities said they learned of the alleged plot from a member of the group who confessed to witnessing the killing.”

During the 7 year tribulation people will become like animals. What we are seeing today is nothing to what is coming when Jesus removes the Church from this world. The only thing holding Satan back is the works of the Holy Spirit. Read 11 Thessalonians 2:5-8. “Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.” Where is the Holy Spirit today? He is in every real believer that has taken Jesus Christ as their Savior! When Jesus removes the Christians who are filled with the restraining force of the Holy Spirit all hell will break out on Planet Earth like never seen before.

I am writing this for all of you who think this is a joke and think this will never take place. When this rapture event happens you will remember what you were told, and at that point you will have to make a decision to follow Jesus Christ and be hunted down for not taking the Antichrist’s mark in your hand or forehand, or take his mark and seal your eternity in the lake of fire. When you see millions upon millions of people worldwide have vanished don’t believe the lies you will be told as to where they went. This no doubt will be the lie that Satan comes up with to explain the disappearance.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/20/florida.killing/index.html

What about the falling away of faith as Jesus warned us about prior to the Antichrist. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:3. “Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition”.

I must confess I do not follow the Pope as the Word of God is clear that there is only one Holy Father and He is Jesus Christ not the Pope. However, to bring the word of God to light concerning the falling away from the faith even the Pope addressed this today. I quote from a report entitled: Pope warns of falling belief in West” . “Pope Benedict lamented the widespread abandonment of religion in Western countries at a Holy Thursday ceremony, saying the headlands of Christianity were turning away from their faith.” The article points out one of the reasons why the Catholics have seen a drop in faith. “The leader of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics has had a difficult struggle to rebuild the image of the Church after a scandal over the sexual abuse of children by priests reported in several countries.” If I were you I would stop looking for religion right now and start a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

There are people all over the world in slaved in some form of religion or another but they do not know God in that personal way. This is the part where Jesus tells you pick up the cross and follow Him. Here’s a fact that you will need to understand if you choose not to walk with Christ. The biggest religion of all time is about to be unfold via the false prophet and the Antichrist. When the Church is raptured a new so called world faith, (religion) will begin, this is the false Church Jesus warns us about in Revelation chapter 17.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/21/us-pope-holythursday-idUSTRE73K3EB20110421?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Prophecy Sign: Yesterday I gave you many signs that America is declining as a superpower to give way to the last world empire that will fall in the hands of the Antichrist as seen in Chapters 2 and 7 in the Book of Daniel. America is not found in Daniel’s book which tells us the US will fall away as a power in the last days and that is what is happening. Since 2007 I have warned you to keep looking at the news because if you do you will see hundreds of thousands of Americans will keep losing their jobs. While the so called experts from the government have kept up their lies telling you the US economy is coming back, each month the truth can be found in the number of Americans who are watching their dreams collapse with the economy.

“The number of people claiming unemployment benefit stayed above 400,000 for the second week in a row, according to the latest US labour department figures. First-time claims for jobless benefits did fall by 13,000 to 403,000 in the week ending April 13, down from from an upwardly revised 416,000 the week before. However the reduction was smaller than economists had predicted and kept claims above the closely-watched 400,000 level, following the previous week’s surprise rise to the highest level in nearly two months. The less-volatile four-week moving average rose slightly to 399,000.”

Since President Obama is doing what he can to divide the land of Israel don’t expect the American economy to come back anytime soon! The more he pushes for a PLO State inside of Israel the worse things become. If Obama stays on the present cross and goes along with declaring a PLO State in September with the UN nations, America will face some natural disasters that will wreak the weak economy even more than it is now. Think warning about this in Genesis 12:3, Joel 3:2, and Zechariah 12:3 is a joke? Watch the news with me and you will see God means business when it comes to Israel.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0d1a8b5a-6c13-11e0-b36e-00144feab49a.html#axzz1KAxDPT2g

Prophecy Sign: Zechariah 12:3 “And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.”

As long as I mentioned Zechariah’s last days warning, take a look at what France is now considering.

“French President Nicolas Sarkozy hosted Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas in Paris on Thursday as Europe reflects more and more openly on the prospect of recognizing an independent Palestine. Any French move to welcome a Palestinian state into the community of nations would be made jointly with the European Union, and would be seen as an attempt to give a jolt to the stalled Middle East peace process with Israel. Abbas was due at the Elysee Palace later Thursday, having said he is seeking Sarkozy's advice on the Palestinian Authority's drive to convince the world to accept its statehood even ahead of an ever elusive peace deal. Thus far, most world powers have been reluctant to recognize Palestine before it becomes a viable entity within agreed borders, but now some are starting to think recognition could revive the stalled search for peace. "It's a question we must reflect upon and upon which we are reflecting. It will be asked in September or October," France's Foreign Minister Alain Juppe told reporters at a diplomatic lunch on Tuesday.” As I watch nation after nation that used to be close friends with Israel begin to pull away form Israel I begin to think, is it possible that if all the nations proclaim a PLO State in September will not only the US economy collapse but the entire world financial system as a result of the Genesis 12:3 curse? At this point I think anything is possible.

Here’s the bottom line. Zechariah’s warning is coming to pass and before long you will be reading news that Israel has been left alone to defend for yourself.

http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/french-news/abbas-in-paris-as-france-mulls-recognising-palestine_144089.html

Prophecy Sign: Pestilence Matthew 24:7

The Forestry Commission has issued a caution not to touch the caterpillars of the oak processionary moth. Their hairs contain a toxin that can cause itchy skin rashes as well as eye and throat irritations. The Forestry Commission's Stewart Snape said residents can report sightings but that the caterpillars should only be removed by pest control operators. Officials are now dealing with outbreaks of the moth in Pangbourne in West Berkshire and the London boroughs of Ealing, Brent, Hounslow, Richmond upon Thames and Hammersmith & Fulham. Health Protection Agency director Dr Brian McCloskey said: "We strongly advise people not to touch or approach the caterpillars or their nests because of the health risks caused by the toxin-containing hairs. "Pets can also be affected and should be kept away as well".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-13116458

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven