Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORD 4 TODAY: REVISIONS: christconnection.net

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.christconnection.net/id3.html

WORD 4 TODAY

FRIDAY, APRIL 15, 2011

REVISIONS

I just want to clarify a few things:

1. I was DELIBERATELY vague in yesterday's message.

When Jesus said that "NO ONE knows" the day or hour, that includes satan.

satan reads Word 4 Today, and this website FAITHFULLY... and he DETESTS both.

Unfortunately, there's NO WAY I can communicate something to you, without communicating it to him, except thru the Spirit.

As Jesus said time and again: "those who HAVE EARS TO HEAR, let them hear".

2. I can categorically state that the 1,260 days + 1,260 days = 2,520 days model for the tribulation and Second Coming is no longer viable.

I have been shown a new model, which I'm convinced is 100% correct and which, even if it SOUNDS contradictory, still involves a 7-year period.

I'm not ready to disclose that model, and will only share it if Jesus undeniably tells me to do so.

3. The Rapture doesn't necessarily HAVE TO happen on a Rosh Chodesh and, most probably, will not.

While there are many aspects of that holiday that depict the Church and its translation into the heavenly realm, the same can be said for nearly ALL the other Hebrew feasts.

I could make A SCRIPTURAL case for a Passover, Pentecost, Rosh Chodesh, Rosh Hashanah, Tabernacles, and Hanukkah Rapture.

That being said, AFTER taking into account EVERYTHING the Bible says about it (the Lord comes down, the trumpet, our transformation, the Two Witnesses, etc. etc. etc.) I see now that there's overwhelming evidence that favors ONE particular season in the Hebrew calendar.

The details have been in the Scriptures all along. Jesus Himself told us, but somehow those Scriptures went over ALL our heads.

The Second Coming is still VERY MUCH ON for the fall of 2017.

The reign of Antichrist still begins 3½ years PRIOR.

Of course, Alex doesn't just show up and say "hi, I'm the Antichrist, and I'm taking over".

He must appear some time PRIOR TO the beginning of his reign and make a convincing case for himself, for his resurrection, and gain popular support.

He will, once again, duke it out against Iran [ancient Persia] for world domination (Daniel chapter 8).

Last, but not least, he will conquer Jerusalem.

Then, and only then, does his 42-month reign begin.

So, he should emerge from the pit sometime in late 2013.

That's like 2½ years from now.

I've already covered, in previous messages, ALL that must happen PRIOR TO his appearing (Revelation chapters 8 and 9; 11:1-7).

Those numerous judgments CANNOT and WILL NOT occur UNTIL the Church is taken out of the way.

As I've stated in previous messages, we're simply running out of time.

What's going on in the world RIGHT NOW is NO "COINCIDENCE".

Indeed, it's UNPRECEDENTED.

There's NEVER been a time in recorded history where nation after nation, after nation, and kingdom after kingdom in Africa and the Middle East explodes into revolution and/or civil war.

There's NEVER BEEN a time in recorded history when these events COINCIDE WITH tsunamis and great earthquakes "in diverse places".

We are witnessing PRECISELY what Jesus predicted would be "the beginning of labor pains":

Wars, rumors of wars, nation against nation (civil war in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Ivory Coast), kingdom against kingdom (Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia), great earthquakes (New Zealand, Japan, Myammar) and rampant religious deception in Jesus' name all taking place SIMULTANEOUSLY, just as He said (Matthew 24:4-8).

And if you tell me ALL of this is happening "BY COINCIDENCE" some 6½-7 years prior to 2017 which, according to Daniel 9:25, is the year of His Second Coming, then either God's toying with our feelings (not!) or His prophetic Word is being fulfilled right before our faces.

One thing to keep in mind is this: labor pains DON'T LAST VERY LONG.
Jesus emphasized that, just AS SURE AS summer follows spring, when we SAW what's going on in the world RIGHT NOW, we could KNOW HE WAS NEAR, EVEN "AT THE DOOR" (Matthew 24:33).

Then He gave a second set of signs which take place JUST MOMENTS before the Rapture: the sun turns black, the moon red, great quaking of land and atmosphere and stars fall (Revelation 6:12; Joel 2:32; Matthew 24:29).

4. I can state unequivocally that these will be SUPERNATURAL signs, orchestrated by God, NOT natural eclipses.

When we see THOSE SIGNS, when they BEGIN, it means He's rapturing us immediately.

If you've never received Jesus into your heart, PLEASE do so NOW. HOW could you possibly go wrong?

Whether you're a believer or an unbeliever the time to seek Jesus with ALL your heart is NOW.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven

Re: WORD 4 TODAY: REVISIONS: christconnection.net

pls download the 2 Timelines which I believe is the model...mentioned...
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730272

Puzzle of 6000years...simplified.
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730281