Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UPDATE: Do the 3 total solar eclipse on Av 1 in 2008-09-10 point us to Apr. 19--20th?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

From An Email and also a posting on five doves from Ron Reese.

Check out Ron's WEBSITE!

http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com/

---------- Forwarded message ----------

To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 21:33:35 EDT
Subject: Do the 3 total solar eclipse on Av 1 in 2008-09-10 point us to Apr. 19--20th?

Below is the link of the post that I sent to 5 Doves and to my mailing list on 3/30/11.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2011/ronr330.htm

The title of that post was "Feast of Firstfruits, Apr. 19--20, 2011--Signs, signs, everywhere signs". In that post I presented 12 specific and compelling warning signs that ALL point directly to Feast of Firstfruits, Apr. 19--20th of this year, for the possible time of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction.

The purpose of this post is to inform you that the number of specific and compelling signs ALL pointing to the very same date, has now risen to at least fourteen. The 13th sign is another sign in the Heavens, just like Jesus predicted would happen. According to Robert Belanger's post yesterday, Comet Elenin will make its closest approach to earth precisely on April 19th of this year!

The 14th sign is yet another sign in the Heavens, just like Jesus promised. There has been so very much written about the three consecutive total solar eclipses in July of 2008, July of 2009, and July of 2010. The amazing and seemingly very prophetic aspect of these events is that ALL THREE total solar eclipses took place precisely on the very same Jewish day, the first day of Av. Coincidence? Not a chance.

Surely, this is a sign from God Almighty. Almost all watchers would agree that this was an awesome and specific sign of God's rapidly-approaching judgment upon this sinful world. But can we take it further than this? If God's specific Heavenly warning signs go back at least 17 years (see previous post) to the spectacular and magnificent display of Comet Shoemaker-Levy striking Jupiter, then these 3 consecutive total solar eclipses, amazing warning signs from the Lord, may also help us pinpoint the time of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction. This amazing and awesome event, on the 9th of Av in 1994, had God's fingerprints written all over it. And it seems to point us directly to Feast of Firstfruits, Apr. 19--20, 2011.

So, should we not examine this highly unusual TRIPLE WARNING of three consecutive TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSES ON THE VERY SAME DAY OF THE JEWISH YEAR a little bit closer, to see if the Lord might be giving us a similar specific warning? Let's do that.

The Lord certainly got our attention back in July of 2008, when this first total solar eclipse took place on Av 1, as we all knew that this was just the first of 3 consecutive total solar eclipses on Av 1. 2008, 2009, and 2010, all amazingly saw the very same event on Av 1. As many of us are convinced that the Fall of 2008 began the Final 7 Years, certainly the fact that the first of the three consecutive total solar eclipses happening in the year 2008, in hindsight, should have come as no surprise. This should have been a MAJOR sign that we were entering a VERY HIGH RAPTURE ALERT TIME!

We learn from Scripture that there are four watches of the night. In Luke 12:37--38, Jesus says, "Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord, when He cometh, shall find WATCHING...And if He shall come in the 2nd watch, or COME IN THE THIRD WATCH, and find them so (WATCHING), blessed are those servants."

I believe that the Lord is showing us by the THREE consecutive total solar eclipses, ALL on Av 1, that there would be THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS TO BE WATCHING FOR THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE!!! The 1st watch started on Av 1, 2008, because that was the date of the 1st total solar eclipse, and ended on Av 1, 2009. The 2nd watch started on Av 1, 2009, the date of the 2nd total solar eclipse, and ended on Av 1, 2009. The THIRD WATCH BEGAN ON AV 1, JULY 11, 2010, THE DATE OF THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE, AND WILL END ON AV 1, 2011. Because of the prophetic type of Joseph in Gen. 45, the first half of the 3rd watch was full of anticipation and expectation by many watchers, including myself.

Even though there are four watches referred to in Scripture, Jesus only mentions THREE WATCHES, when referring to our Lord's Return. We are now in the last part of the THIRD WATCH, AND THERE IS NO FOURTH WATCH MENTIONED. Could this be a very specific sign that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction will take place during the THIRD WATCH? By process of elimination, it certainly appears that Jesus must Return for us during the last part of the THIRD WATCH, because He did not Return for us during the 1st watch, nor the 2nd watch, nor the first half of the 3rd watch, and there is no 4th watch mentioned, nor any 4th consecutive total solar eclipse.

Why does not Jesus mention the fourth watch of the night, when referring to His Return? I believe there is a VERY good chance that our Lord is giving us a sign that He is Coming during the THIRD WATCH, which appears to end on Av 1, in July of 2011. After all, wasn't Jesus resurrected on the THIRD DAY? Wasn't Jesus resurrected on the THIRD OF THREE CONSECUTIVE FEAST DAYS, ON FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS? Isn't Jesus Returning for us at the Rapture/Resurrection during the 3rd Millennium (the THIRD DAY), since His 1st Coming? Would God not follow His Biblical pattern, by sending Jesus to Return for us at the Rapture/Resurrection during the THIRD WATCH?

Let us see if we can carry this THIRD WATCH period even closer to the time of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction. If ALL of the specific signs (there are at least 13 others) are pointing DIRECTLY TO FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS, APR. 19--20, 2011, then should not this specific prophetic major sign also point directly to this same day? It certainly appears to me that the Lord is trying to make it very, very easy for us, as, indeed, this MAJOR SPECIFIC PROPHETIC SIGN POINT SEEMS TO POINT US DIRECTLY TO APR. 19--20, 2011!!!

In 1st Thessalonians 4, the last few verses, we learn about the Rapture. Continuing on in the next few verses, we are warned about the Sudden Destruction, which is simultaneous with the Rapture. In 1st Thess. 5:3, we are given a warning and a clue as to the timing of the Sudden Destruction/Rapture, "then Sudden Destruction cometh upon them, AS TRAVAIL UPON A WOMAN WITH CHILD; and they shall not escape (no Escape, or Rapture for those who were not spiritually ready)."

This verse clearly implies that the Sudden Destruction/Rapture shall take place as a woman giving birth. As the moment of birth gets closer, the birth pangs get closer and closer together, and become more and more intense. That is exactly what the world is experiencing today. Birth pangs of the Sudden Destruction! Birth pangs of the Great Tribulation!

The catastrophic Japan 9.0 earthquake/tsunami, and ongoing radiation crisis, is one MAJOR BIRTH PANG. All of the dead birds, fish, and other animals is another MAJOR BIRTH PANG. The rapidly-increasing MAJOR crisis, with a multitude of nations in the Middle East, especially surrounding Israel, is another MAJOR BIRTH PANG. All of these have just taken place in 2011. Surely the extremely fast increase in speed and intensity of these MAJOR BIRTH PANGS are a sign that the Rapture and Sudden Destruction are about to take place.

But if we are in the FINAL STAGES OF THE BIRTH PANGS, as it appears we are, when was the conception date??? If the baby (the Rapture/Sudden Destruction of 1st Thess. 4--5) is about to be born, there had to be a conception date. Eleven is the number of Judgment and Disorder (2011). Certainly, the time of the Sudden Destruction will be a time of Judgment and Disorder. The infamous Twin Tower catastrophe was on the 11th of the month. The recent Japan Great Earthquake was on the 11th of the month. The mid-point date of the Final 7 Years, when it appears Obama will recover from the mortal head wound, to start the 1260-day Great Tribulation, will be on April 11TH, 2012. Many MAJOR judgments have happened on the 11th of the month.

I believe the conception date, leading up to the Sudden Destruction/Rapture may have also been on the 11th of the month. The signs seem to be telling us that the very date that the THIRD AND FINAL WATCH seems to have begun was the day the THIRD AND FINAL TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE took place, which was Av 1, July 11, 2010. It sure appears to me that July 11, 2010, was the conception date, that our Lord so clearly marked in the Heavens.

An average human gestation period is APPROXIMATELY 280 days, which, when added to this probable conception date, takes us to Apr. 17, 2011. We all know that the baby seldom arrives on the due date. However, when I googled in "human gestation period", on my computer, I was amazed at the number of sources that were confident that the human gestation period was 282 days. Well, guess what? 282 DAYS FROM THE PROBABLE CONCEPTION DATE OF AV 1, JULY 11, 2010, THE DATE OF THE 3RD AND FINAL CONSECUTIVE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE, TAKES US EXACTLY TO FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS, APRIL 19--20, 2011, THE EXACT SAME DATE THAT AT LEAST 13 OTHER MAJOR PROPHETIC SIGNS ARE POINTING TOWARD!!

Let's take a close look at Jesus' answer to the disciples' question about what signs to look for, concerning His Second Coming. In Luke 21, Jesus' reply includes "GREAT EARTHQUAKES". In Luke 21:25--26, Jesus warns us, "there shall be SIGNS IN THE SUN, IN THE MOON, AND IN THE STARS; AND UPON THE EARTH DISTRESS OF NATIONS, WITH PERPLEXITY; THE SEA AND THE WAVES ROARING: MEN'S HEARTS FAILING THEM FOR FEAR, AND FOR LOOKING AFTER THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE COMING ON THE EARTH: FOR THE POWERS OF HEAVEN SHALL BE SHAKEN."

It should be very, very obvious in these verses, where Jesus is warning us of specific signs to look for, regarding His Second Coming, that is EXACTLY what is taking place in the world today. I am totally convinced that Jesus gave us VERY SPECIFIC SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS (see my website at:

http://www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

that point us directly to Oct. 29, 2008, Apr. 11, 2012, and Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, as the first day, midpoint day, and last day, of the Final 7 Years. Why should we be surprised, or hesitant, to accept all of these SPECIFIC AND COMPELLING SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS, WHEN JESUS WARNED US TO BE WATCHING FOR SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS??? If these dates, and compelling and amazing signs, do not correlate with your theology, then perhaps it is time to re-examine your theology, and take a serious look at all of the conclusive, irrefutable signs pointing to these three dates. God has done what He has promised to do. Progressive revelation is the key to fulfilled Bible Prophecy in these very, very last days.

And now we only have two more weeks to see if ALL of these 14 specific signs, including Heavenly signs, like our Lord promised, that are pointing towards Feast of Firstfruits, April 19--20, 2011, will prove to have led us to the correct time of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction.

Jesus admonishes the watchers, that WE CAN KNOW THE TIME. In Matthew 24:33, Jesus encourages the end-times Christians who are watching the signs of the times, "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR."

It certainly appears to me that the time for speculation, MAY be coming to an end. Is it that time, when we, as watchers should KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS. "AT THE DOORS" sure seems to imply that Biblical watchers can be led by the Holy Spirit, to KNOW THE TIME, or at the very least, the approximate time. It sure appears to me that THE TIME IS HERE! And that, my friend, is very exciting, yet because of the Sudden Destruction, very sobering news. It is time for some very serious prayer, and soul-searching for each and every one of us.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, do not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible:-- Jesus/Messianic Perspectives--Bible End Times

Prophecy--Worship/PrayerRequests--Fellowship
Middle East--America and the Bible--Israel and the

Bible--Earthquakes/Famine--Pestilence--Pre Tribulation

Rapture--PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven