Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond (6 Apr 2011) "To All Doves...Don't give up...look up"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/gerrya46.htm

Gerry Almond (6 Apr 2011)
"To All Doves...Don't give up...look up"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: All Doves, B. G. Ellis, Harvey Troyer, Ron Reese

Thank you for your encouragement and insightful responses to my article on the miraculous (re)birth of Israel. It encouraged me a lot.

What more can be said then we have already said? If God be for us, who can be against us? We are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I have tried to show and convince you all of the lynch-pin proof that 9/23/2015 is the almost the end of the age. After another 75 days as authorized in Daniel chapter 12, the Kingdom age ABSOLUTELY comes in. The proof of this is the time clock we know as Israel. It is not Iran, Egypt, America, Canada, or any other country or block of countries, nor is it the United Nations. IT IS ISRAEL THAT DETERMINES THE TIME ELEMENT THAT WE SEEK AFTER AND WHICH GOVERNS THE END TIMES.

It was to Noah, the father of Shem, who was the father of the Semitic peoples that YHWH gave instructions to build the ark. He explicitly said the time element for that building of the massive ship was to be 120 years or 43,200 days. That is derived by multiplying 120 years by 360 days per year, as the count was then.

ISRAEL WAS (RE)BIRTHED MAY 14, 1948, BUT SHE BEGAN HER CLIMB TOWARD THAT DATE BACK ON AUGUST 31, 1897. On that day, Theodor Herzel founded the Jewish (re)presence in Palestine through a deal with the British, which nation was at war with the Ottoman Empire. In a deal with Herzel Britain agreed to Herzel’s program in exchange for Jewish support for Britain against the Ottomans. The Ottoman Empire was defeated. A few years later, the British were given a mandate to control the Palestine territory and Jews returned to the mostly desolate, nomadic land. Only a few Arabs lived there and cared not at all for the land itself. Then following WWI, the British General Edmund Allenby crossed the Jordan River into the promised land on December 9, 1917. By December 11 he was in Jerusalem. The League of Nations that was formed after WWI gave Britain the mandate to control the land. By the way, it was about 1897 or so that General Chinese Gordon re-excavated the long buried GARDEN TOMB, THE ACTUAL PLACE OF BURIAL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, I believe. I have seen the tomb, have been inside it and have a small pebble from the burial place of the Lord.
Whether psychological or not, the feeling I experienced there was unlike any I have ever had before, except perhaps the night of my salvation experience. It was a feeling of awe.

As I have posted repeatedly, THERE CAN BE NO COINCIDENCE IN THE FACT THAT THE COUNT OF DAYS FROM AUGUST 31, 1987 UNTIL THE END OF THE TIME DETERMINED BY THE TETRADS OF ECLIPSES DISCOVERED BY PASTOR MARK BILTZ WHICH ESTABLISHED SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 AS THE END OF THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL’S PROPHECY IS 43,125 DAYS AND THEN THE ADDITION OF THE 75 DAYS EXPOUNDED IN DANIEL 12 AS THE ADDED ON PART MAKES EXACTLY AND TO THE DAY 43,200 DAYS, AN EXACT REPEAT OF THE DAYS OF NOAH. THIS IS IN NO WAY COINCIDENTAL!!!!!

I know this is the “smoking gun” evidence that we can go no later than December 7, 2015 before the Kingdom starts. THIS CLEARLY MARKS APRIL 12, 2012 AS THE EXACT MIDPOINT OF THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL’S PROPHECY AND THE DAY THAT THE MAN OF SIN CLAIMS FOR HIMSELF DEITY, WHILE IN THE TEMPLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. All you have to do is count back 1,335 days from December 7, 2015 to April 12, 2012.

First I would state that the longest time yet available is 372 days. That’s it at its greatest length.

Now for the iffy part, the speculation if you will:

Based on the POSSIBILITY that the remaining days declared in Genesis 7 and 8 with respect to Noah and the flood would play out here, I felt that it might be fruitful to look at a count back from the center date of April 12, 2012 the exact number of days that Noah was in the ark, plus the 7 days of warning he had beforehand. The exact number of days is 372, comprised of 7 days warning call into the ark, and 365 days inside the vessel. That places the first day of the warning on our calendar to be Nisan 1, 5771 or April 5, 2011.

I can only think of one variation, and that is that because 2012 is a leap year, the time might not start on our calendar until April 6, 2012. That is today! It would be Nisan 2 on the Jewish calendar though.

I also said that I AM NOT BEING DOGMATIC ABOUT THIS 372 DAY COUNT.
IT MAY MEAN NOTHING AT ALL, AND IT MAY MEAN EVERYTHING. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT IT MEANS, IF ANYTHING.

If today April 6 is not the rapture event day, and if it does not start sometime in the 7 days warning time which runs to April 12 with a warning of some kind, like the breakdown all efforts to avoid the shutdown of the U. S. government for example, then my supposition concerning the 7 days warning is not so. Well, I’ve been wrong before only this time, I’m hedging. I SIMPLY DON’T KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR. Perhaps Elenin? Perhaps the U. N. condemnation of Israel?

But, now we need to see what these 7 days will bring, if we are still here to see it. Time will tell, but do not be discouraged. Reread the opening sentence above and look up, not down or around.

Blessings to all

YBIC

Gerry Almond

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus - Messianic Perspectives - Bible End Times

Prophecy - Worship - Prayer Requests

Fellowship - Middle East - America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible - Earthquakes - Famine

Pestilence - Pre Tribulation Rapture - PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven