Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EARTH = EAR To Hear

EARTH = EAR To Hear ?

OLD TESTAMENT—3 Times only
Psalms:10:17: LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

Isaiah:50:4: The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Jeremiah:25:4: And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.

NEW TESTAMENT – Note: only JESUS use this LET him HEAR
Matthew:11:15: He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew:13:9: Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew:13:43: Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark:4:9: And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark:4:23: If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark:7:16: If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke:8:8: And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke:14:35: It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Note: 7 Times for 7Churches

Revelation:2:7: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation:2:11: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation:2:17: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation:2:29: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation:3:6: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation:3:13: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation:3:22: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Note: Last Time in Revelation Chapter 13.
Revelation:13:9: If any man have an ear, let him hear.

EAR To LISTEN...list ten..tear, rear, bear, dear, fear, learn, near, earn, wear, year

EAR To LISTEN...list ten..tear, rear, bear, dear, fear, learn, near, earn, wear, year

Very interesting that WORDs with EAR has some RELATIONships with GOD's WORD.

List..ten...(listen?)

tear...t EAR :- hear the Cross? Jesus wipes away out TEARs.

rear...r EAR :- hear the 'R'eturn or be at the REAR of Christ?

bear...b EAR :- hear the 'B'urden or BEAR each other's burden?

dear...d EAR :- hear the 'D'eath messages of our dear ones? Wouldn't we want our DEAR ones to be SAVED?

fear...f EAR :- hear the 'F'ire Judgement coming? FEAR we NOT GOD?

learn...l EAR n :- hear the 'L'ife or Neutral Gospel as in Live&Neutral electrical cable?
LEARN from whatever we can while we can from God's creation?

near...n EAR :- hear the 'N'ew Heaven & New EARth coming? it is NEAR, even at the doors.

earn...EAR n :- hear the 'N'ew Rewarding System? EARN the best new rewards which JESUS is going to give HIS servants?

wear...w EAR :- hear the 'W'hite Robes which JESUS is going to give us? WEAR white GARMENTs in CHRIST's RIGHTEOUSNESS.

year...y EAR :- hear the 'Y'ea and Amen in GOD's PROMISES? For Promises in Him is YES and AMEN! This is the YEAR of the LORD. The ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD AND THE DAY OF HIS VENGENCE.

-------------------------------------------------
There are many more...gear, earth, earthquakes, stear or etc...but just LISt.TEN...ok?

Re: EAR To LISTEN...list ten..tear, rear, bear, dear, fear, learn, near, earn, wear, year

Hi Mike,

This was a blessing to me to read.

Thank you how did you get this information was it through study, listening to a sermon?

Very interesting and a blessing my personal favorite is

S T even without the T = seven!

God Bless

sTeven

Re: EAR To LISTEN...list ten..tear, rear, bear, dear, fear, learn, near, earn, wear, year

Thanks Steven,

Your name has EVE and 't' and even SEVEN the number of GOD...surely you are BLESSED!

This comes Spiritually from the Lord as I am seeking His Kingdom and studying His Words to comfort one another and was inspired while looking at things around or when reading posts in your excellent website...and also from working, waiting for the Lord these days....

Glad that you enjoy too as I enjoy myself also!

GOD hEARs PRAYERS of ALL SAINTS... EAR to LISTEN...summary

Although PLANet CHRIST in HEAVEN maybe as FAR as MILLION&MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY...ALL PRAYERS OF ALL SAINTS ARE RECORDED in/UPON GOLDEN ALTAR BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD.

OUR GOD IS ALWAYS hEARing OUR PRAYERS AND NOT 1 PRAYER IS NOT ANSWERED...

"And another angel came an stood at the ALTAR, having a golden censer; and there was given him much incense, that he should offer it with the PRAYERs of ALL SAINTS upon the golden ALTAR which was before the THRONE.
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the PRAYERs of the SAINTs, ascended UP before GOD out of the angel's hand." Revelation 8:3,4

...Summary...

we repent in tEARs knowing JESUS died on 't' CROSS for us,
we stand behind JESUS' rEAR &
bEAR our own crosses,
sharing with our dEAR ones
in the fEAR of Holy GOD
while lEARning that HIS 2nd Coming
is really nEAR
to EARn
& wEAR white robes given by Christ
surely this yEAR!

Amen!

He who has an EAR to hEAR...pls LISTEN...

Does God Really Hear Us?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Does God Really Hear Us?

http://www.rap-con.com/signs/restarting-daniels-70th-week

just wanted to share an encouraging article......

Does God Really Hear Us?

By Grant Phillips

------------------------------------------------------
How often have we talked to God, and felt the intimacy of His presence, and then other times our prayers seemed to stop just short of the ceiling? Even though we may be a child of the Most High God, we are still hampered by the frailties of our human tabernacle while upon this earth. When communing with the Heavenly Father, I try to divorce fact from fiction. God’s dependability (fact) does not depend on my feelings (fiction).

Feelings are fine, but they should never be used as an iron-clad barometer in our relationship with God. God’s Word should always trump our opinion based on our feelings.

So, when it seems my prayers can’t get past the ceiling, is it true? Am I being heard by Him? What’s going on?

David said, “I love the LORD, because He hears my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.” (Psalms 116:1-2 NASB)

Solomon said, “The LORD is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous.” (Proverbs 15:29 NASB)

John said, “This is the confidence which we have before Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.” (1 John 5:15 NASB)

Jesus said, "I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me." (John 11:42 NASB)

So obviously, when it feels like I’m “not getting through”, He is listening. The problem is on my end, and that is exactly how Satan wants me to feel. So what am I going to believe … my feelings or God’s Word? And this is where I separate “fact” from “fiction”. Regardless of how I feel, I must keep in mind that He is always listening. Consider this event from the Gospel of Mark (beginning at 10:46):

Jesus was at a city called Jericho with His disciples, and a very large crowd was following them. As He was leaving Jericho, a man by the name of Bartimaeus was sitting by the roadside. Being blind, he had to beg for his sustenance. As the crowd passed by him, he realized that Jesus was among them. Apparently, he had heard much about Jesus, even that He could heal the blind. This was his chance. So he yelled out, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” Since many from the crowd were telling him to be quiet, I’m thinking Jesus must have been talking to the crowd as they walked, and in order to hear him, the crowd wanted Bartimaeus to shut up, but he kept yelling, not just once, but continuously. Then it says in Mark 10:49 (NASB), “And Jesus stopped and said, “Call him here.” So they called the blind man, saying to him, “Take courage, stand up! He is calling for you.” I want to place the emphasis on, “And Jesus stopped”.

This old blind beggar, who probably wasn’t too important to anyone in the crowd, caused the Son of God to stop in His tracks. Jesus heard someone call His name. Jesus immediately ceased His conversation with the crowd, and probably even turned in the direction of the one calling for Him. This scene in my mind of Jesus walking along, and then suddenly coming to a dead stop because He heard someone call out for Him, has got to be one of the greatest assurances that God hears, not just the crowd, but the individual who calls out for Him. He cares for you and me as an individual person. He knows us by name. He knows all about us.

Are you on the side of the road of life? There are a thousand reasons you could be sitting on the side of the road, helpless, and no where to turn. Since you happen to be reading this, God has evidently guided you here for a reason. He wants you to know that you do have somewhere to turn. Jesus is walking down the street of your life. He knows you’re sitting on the side of the road, and He knows your need. He is waiting for you to call out for Him, as did blind Bartimaeus many years ago.

Isn’t it amazing that even among the crowds, Jesus makes it personal. He heard the lone voice of Bartimaeus call His name, and stopped what He was doing, and listened to what he had to say.

You may think you’re not important, and to a snobby society, you may not be. But to God, you are important, important enough to listen every time you call His name.

Some may say, “I’ve called out to Him, and nothing has changed.” Maybe now, you just need to listen. Is He going to produce in our lives everything we ask for? No, no more so than good parents are going to fulfill every wish of their children. I will say this. He will do what is best for His glory and for your benefit. “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)

I realize that this article is wide open for me to stray in many directions, but I want to stay with this one thought, i.e.; the important point is to be aware that Jesus will always give you His undivided attention. I could pummel you with verses to prove the point, but all you need do is read for yourself. There are multitudes of verses in the Bible that show that He is always ready to listen. Jesus stopped dead in His tracks, over the confusion of the crowd around Him, to listen to a blind beggar who called out to Him. He will stop and listen to you also.

We live in a day that people are becoming more and more self-centered. We don’t have time to listen to others. We are soothed only by the lull of our own voice. We are too busy pleasing ourselves with our own interests. We are too enraptured with ourselves. Partly because of this, many others live lonely lives even while the crowd mingles around them. Many of you know exactly what I am saying.

There is One though, who would delight in quiet conversation just between the two of you. His name is Jesus. He stopped and listened to Bartimaeus. He will stop and listen to you too.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/phillips40.html

Grant Phillips

grantphillips@windstream.net

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEARCH = Saviour EAR CH.u.r.ch?

Did you hear what this word S.EAR.CH says?
Saviour JESUS CHRIST Speaking to CH.u.r.ch through[via] EAR?

Just sharing some interesting verses containing 'search[es]' 11x in New and 75x in Old Testament

John:5:39: "Search the scriptures;
for in them ye think ye have eternal life:
and they are they which testify of me[JESUS CHRIST]."

Acts:17:11: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica,
in that they received the word with all readiness of mind,
and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

Romans:8:27: "And He[GOD] that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit,
because He[JESUS] maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

Romans:11:33: "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
how unsearchable are His[GOD's] judgments,
and His[God's] ways past finding out!"

1Corinthians:2:10: "But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit:
for the Spirit searcheth all things,
yea, the deep things of God.
"

Ephesians:3:8: "Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;"

1Peter:1:10,11: "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently,
who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
Searching what,
or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify,
when it[WORD OF GOD] testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ,
and the glory that should follow."

Revelation:2:23: "And I[JESUS] will kill her[Thyatira's] children with death;
and all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts:
and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Psalms:139:1: "O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me."

Psalms:139:23: "Search me, O God, and know my heart:
try me, and know my thoughts:"

Psalms:145:3: "Great is the LORD,
and greatly to be praised;
and His greatness is unsearchable.
"

Proverbs:25:2: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:
but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Proverbs:25:3: "The heaven for height,
and the earth for depth,
and the heart of kings is unsearchable."

Thank GOD for HE IS THE KING OF KINGS!!!