Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John NL (31 March 2011) "Jim Bramlett 'Earthquake Vision'"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2011/johnnl331.htm

John NL (31 March 2011)
"Jim Bramlett 'Earthquake Vision'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves

This is my first letter to you and let me start to tell how much I appreciate this platform of B's and S's in Christ. I've been reading your insights, visions, personal struggles, questions, prophecies etc since fall last year and truly appreciate it all; may the Lord bless you abundantly, while we look forward to His return.

I've been increasingly focusing on the signs of the times since about 7 years ago and started warning people about a coming financial collapse, to commence with a housing crunch. A lot of great information has been exchanged on this site to put the magnitude and timing of the 2008 financial collapse in perspective of biblical endtimes and the Jewish calendar. The triple seven fall of the DOW on Rosh Hashana and the absolute intraday low of the S&P500 on March 9, 2009 (666) speak volumes about a divine signature related to these events.

On November 25, 26 and 27, while on a business trip in Europe, the Lord drew my attention to Jonah, the Prophet three times in a unique and specific way. It caught me up so much, that I prepared a sermon that I shared in our local Church the following Sunday.

It took a while before I realised that 'Jonah' obviously means 'Dove'; shouldn't we all be active 'Jonah's' in these last of the last days? (I guess that's why John Tng chose the name for this site).

It also occurred to me that 40 days (Jonah's 40-day warning to the population of Nineveh) after the Lord pointed me to Jonah, we were entering the eleventh month of the biblical Jewish calendar - the month of Shebat, on the 5th of January 2011. Great information was shared on this site about the prophecy of Rabbi Kaduri (2005) regarding the return of Messiah and his vision that that would happen after the passing of Sharon, who is still alive since going in a comah in January 2006.

I am convinced that our calendar year 2011 coincides with the warnings, upheaval, chaos, revolution and apostasy related to the number 11 in the Bible and the increase in birth pangs Jesus warns about in the Gospels.

On that 'eleven' note, here is an additional piece of information to put the earthquakes, elevens and ELE(ven)NIN(e) in perspective:

1) First we had the fall of the towers on 9/11/01 (US date formats used here), with all the eleven markers associated with it, including a speech of 'Poppy' Bush 11 years prior to this event on 9/11/1990 about the dawn of the NWO;
2) 911 days and some 18hrs afterwards, we had the 'Madrid train Bombings' in Spain on March 11, 04 while almost 200 people were killed.
3) Exactly 7 years later, the prophesied Great Earthquake in Japan happens;

In view of all other information you shared here, I think there is a very real possibility that we are being warned for an even Greater Earthquake that might happen at the New Madrid Fault.

We know that it's the eleventh hour. HE is coming soon. Zechariah the Prophet receives his great prophesy about a.o. the salvation of Jerusalem and Israel during the eleventh month (Zech 1:7). This month is 'Shebat' which is spelled with three consonants (see Strong's Number 7627) and than pronounced using 2 vowels in between which are not written in Hebrew. Interestingly, if the same consonants are used, but pronounced with different vowels, we get a different meaning, namely 'Sceptre', a word used both in Zech 10:11 as well as in Genesis 49:10 (Strong's number 7626). It is the Lord showing us a beautiful and great hope, as He is in control when the plagues of the endtimes hit earth: the sceptre will indeed leave Egypt as stated in Zechariah 10:11, but:

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
Gen 49:10 (KJV)

Come Lord Jesus.
YBIC
John NL
__
Welcome to the Doves, John!
John Tng