Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Listen to the radio show: Why Men Don't like Church!

Why Men Don't like Church

Prayerfully listen to the blogtalk show Steve has a refreshing and unique radio show pertaining to bible and world events.

Enjoy!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Anakypto Forum
How much do current events dovetail with Biblical prophecy? Examine with us the evidence that the return of Jesus Christ is imminent. Call during showtime: (347) 324-3279 For HOMEWORK - additional items of interest: http://tinyurl.com/stevekerp

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stevekerp/2011/03/26/anakypto-forum--march-26-2011

Listen to this Thought provoking radio blogtalk show.

Articles of Interest: Anakyto Homework page!

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/homework.htm

God Bless!

http://www.ntrf.org/articles/article_detail.php?PRKey=82

Why Men Don't Like Church

Provocative political commentator Doug Giles wrote a three-part series on the lack of men in the contemporary American church. Giles feels that the masculine spirit is absent from both pulpit and the pew. In the first article, he raised the question of why most men don’t like church. Said Doug, “Here’s the veneer stripped-away answer: going to church for the majority of men is lame and sports about the same appeal as being asked to go rollerblading with Adam Lambert. Yep, church, for most men, has not only become irrelevant — it has also become effeminate. Hanging out in church for most extra-Y chromosomes seems unmanly and most men more than anything wannabe a cowboy.”

So how do we regain the masculine spirit in our churches? Writing from an institutional church perspective, Brother Giles suggested that we need to “put an end to the Nicer-Than-Christ pastors. Don’t hurt ‘em. Just fire them. They freak us meat eaters out. Hire a pastor who throws off a good John Wayne vibe . . . And cheer on ‘Pastor Wayne’ to serve up the solid meat of the scripture — the verities that prod the congregation to biblical maturity rather than prolonged infancy.” He recommended the same thing regarding nicer-than-Christ worship leaders, also waning against “the saccharine-laced slush we have had to sing ad nauseam et infinitum for the last, oh, 100 years.”

As regards church building décor, Giles pleaded, “Enough with the sappy Christian interior decorators . . . How about decking out the sanctuary with serious transcendent artwork that stops us in our tracks, rather than omnipresent prints of fat baby angels who look like they’re high on Mountain Dew?”

The milieu of a church meeting also came under Doug’s scrutiny. He argued that we must lose the Church’s “I’m in therapy for ever” feel. He recognized that “we’re all a work in progress” but argued that “the co-dependent, extended womb the Church has wrongfully created has allowed congregants to not get a life . . . the sooner we celebrate the struggle the quicker we will draw men back to our houses of worship.”

His final appeal was that, “If concerned Christians want to improve our nation biblically, then the Church has got to eliminate its effeminate drift and re-establish a masculine bent. Our times demand strong men; the Church must produce them, not repel them.”

Quite a number of NTRF readers, provoked by Doug’s article, responded with their own in-depth, insightful perspectives on how to make church interesting to men, specifically from a house church perspective. California lawyer and house church participant Mark Campbell submitted that:

. . .“it is a waste of time attacking a symptom and not the problem. The less group members genuinely know each other, the more political the group behaves. The more political the group behaves, the more the group becomes a reflection of the society around them. As our society becomes more feministic, so goes the institutional church . . . God wants Christ-like men in His church, not Wayne-like men. In my view, the only way to bring back mature men in Christ is to put the pressure on men to act as guides of the church body as they were intended to be. You can’t do that if the men remain as spectators. I don’t care how you change the interior or service performances, the men will only grow up when you take them out of day care and treat them as adults. I have seen those churches that try to appeal more to the men. They end up with men competitive in learning but bereft of the true knowledge of Christ, i.e., heart knowledge. You cannot dramatically deviate from the New Testament pattern and not expect to suffer some consequences. No matter how you paint the building or change the format of the show, it is still a day care treating the majority like kids. So, you’ll just be trading one kid problem for another.

Evangelist Brian Kiser insisted that “what is missing in this article is any mention of participatory meetings (1 Cor 14). Men want ‘ownership’ — not just a John Wayne in the pulpit and masculine interior design of church buildings. Imagine going to a park to play some pickup basketball. You see one guy on the court shooting around while he has told everyone else to sit and watch him. That doesn’t fly anywhere. We, especially us men, want to play. We want a piece of the action. Don’t make us come to church, sit, and listen to one man talk. An impression without an expression can lead to depression. We will grow in spiritual maturity when we are given opportunity to express what God is teaching us, so that others are edified. Then we will be more of the husbands, dads, and friends we should be.”

Atlanta house church elder Tim Andrews wrote:
The conservative culture seems to have been afire recently with a call that I will loosely label “a return by men to their proper role.” This call has been made both within and without the community of Christ.

These rumblings are not new, as they have bubbled up from time to time throughout history. Cultural swings (some would say this is actually a correction, or maybe it’s vacillation) have a tendency to peg out. As with most cultural swings, the momentum towards the opposite direction may push the needle a bit too far, at least as where the community of Christ is concerned.

Is testosterone therapy the answer to the lack of men in the contemporary church? Baiting those who have withdrawn by playing to the lower components of our nature would be no different than the program driven models in churches all across America. Is our model to be the romanticized American cowboy or the Chief Shepherd?

Are we to have a steely-eyed gaze, crouched with our six-shooter at the ready, or should we be of bended knee and tear filled eyes, weeping over our wickedness? Are we to be concerned with American ideals of justice etc. or the ideals of our heavenly citizenship?

The elders are called to shepherd: “I call on the elders among you as a fellow elder and witness to the sufferings of Christ, and shareholder in the glory to still be revealed: Shepherd your local flock of God not by compulsion, but willingly, in line with God’s will: not grasping for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over the people who are yours now, but being a model for the flock. And when the Great Shepherd appears you shall have glory’s unfading crown.” (1 Peter 5:1-4).

To care for, feed, protect, count, live and die for, to climb a tower and watch over, to dwell among the “flock of God,” to do this unto the glory of God is to be our motivation; it is not the installation of a cinematic representation of an ideal.

I cannot accept that the answer lies in marketing, packaging or posturing, for I cannot find that in Scripture. Perhaps the answer could be found there? Should our labors be an attempt to correct a suspected hormonal imbalance or to look afresh at the Biblical model for our roles as “spiritual leaders”?

The machismo of the American cowboy may be appealing, but the humble estate of the ancient Near East Shepherd is our model: “And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God to all who heard and saw how they were spoken to.” (Luke 2:20).

Adam Clarke poignantly describes it this way: “These simple men, having satisfactory evidence of the truth of the good tidings, and feeling a Divine influence upon their own minds, returned to the care of their flocks, glorifying God for what He had shown them, and for the blessedness which they felt.” Jesus Christ, born of a woman, laid in a stable, proclaimed and ministered to by the heavenly host, should be a subject of frequent contemplation to the pastors of his Church. After having compared the predictions of the prophets with the facts stated in the evangelic history, their own souls being hereby confirmed in these sacred truths, they will return to their flocks, glorifying and praising God for what they had seen and heard in the Gospel history, just as it had been told them in the writings of the prophets; and, preaching these mysteries with the fullest conviction of their truth, they become instruments in the hands of God of begetting the same faith in their hearers; and thus the glory of God and the happiness of his people are both promoted.”

What subjects for contemplation! What matter for praise!

A Connecticut house church leader responded that although Giles’ argument as to why men are absent from church “is true to some extent”, the real reasons go even deeper, down to the core of who we are as men:
There’s a deeper desire than to be a cowboy, and it’s a search of significance for one. Every man first wants to be needed. The only thing the church of today needs from us guys is our money. But why would a guy give his money to something he’s not really involved in. And why isn’t he involved? Because some fancy seminary grad has all the answers for one, and he doesn’t need my advice. That’s the stifling of creativity. Man was made to create. If someone is going to do all the thinking for me, I’ll go home and do something I want. The other is a search all men have to be involved in something grand; something big; something really important. The last pastor we had was a good picture of what happens in many churches. The big guy up front knows what to do and where the Lord is leading him. Just ask him and he’ll give you a job to do, stifling of creativity again, and more.
When a man is told that he is the one who his family is following and he is the guy who the whole family is looking at for answers, panic sets in. Then when we get over, it we begin to dream - What does God want ME to do? He realizes his ideas are important to someone, his own family. People are looking to HIM for answers. As he begins to be the leader God intended for him to be, people no longer run to the pastor for counseling, direction, a mission or Bible teaching. They look to him. Instead of lying down and letting someone run the show they begin to take the bull by the horns and be the MAN God intended them to be. It’s our job as elders to help them see what their gifts are, encourage them to use them, and walk along beside them until the training wheels are no longer needed. When they catch the excitement of walking with the Lord of the universe and being on his team and involved in what’s on God’s heart, he’s much more than just a cowboy, he’s now a child of the King headed for glory.
Wouldn’t you say there are higher callings than just the macho and manly aspect? I realize that’s the sex appeal kind of thing this D.J. is appealing to to drum up response, but there are some even deeper motives that I think could stir men’s hearts even more. In summary they area:
1. The need to be needed
2. The desire to leave a lasting heritage
3. The thrill of creating something
4. The gamble he may do some great thing and
5. The thrill of adventure and discovery (real men don’t ask directions).

Iowan Bonnie Jaeckle said that “while I do not consider myself to be a ‘feminist,’ I do desire to stand on the full word of God regarding men and women in the Church . . . I agree that there is need for more men of godly character to join the assemblies of God; however, according to His Word, the army of God is not made up of only men. Thus, it was never intended to look like ‘a battalion of men poised to plunder the powers of darkness.’ While I concur with the cowboys that 'going to church' is irrelevant, it is not the Church’s role to provide 'wannabe cowboys' with an environment which encourages a testosterone driven mindset . . All of God’s people are encouraged to move beyond easily digestible milk and be trained through the 'solid meat of Scripture.' Firing the 'Nicer-Than-Christ pastors' is a great idea! However, let them be replaced with a body of believers who recognize that we all have something to offer."

Veteran house church advocate Jim Dermanoski responded, “He says fire the pastors and hire new ones. He will go into the system which is based upon man’s ways and structure and rebuild the same pastor/layman system. He says “Cheer on “Pastor Wayne” to serve up the solid meat of the scripture”. Can Pastor Wayne really do that when he is still lording it over God’s flock (Matthew Ch. 20.)? . . . Lastly, he says “The church has to eliminate drift and re-establish a masculine bent”. No, what the Church must do is repent for 1700 years of allowing the world to mandate our actions instead of the Spirit of God. We have been a poor witness to the world because the world cannot see any difference in the so-called church than themselves . . . My life has never been the same since the day that I received Him within. We are the light of the world as He is the Light of the world and men will come to Christ as they see the Light.

And finally, Kentucky house churcher and blue grass musician Alan Lindsey (father of ten!) felt compelled to respond with the insight that “his article betrays the fact that we’ve made zero progress since Robert Green published the first issue of Quit Ye Like Men almost twenty years ago. The cover of the debut issue said “Where Are The Men?” Alan went on to write:
Doug isn’t saying anything new. In fact, he’s parroting a question that has been on hearts and minds for a very long time. And I don’t think his answers are going to get us where we need to go either. Sure, they might empower a few men who fit the profiles he mentions to take up a cause and stand up, but if they end up energizing a bad system we’ve just swapped black dog for monkey (as my Jamaican friend would say). The real need, in my mind’s eye anyway, is for all the men to start exercising their God-endowed gifting and internally programmed motivations in collaboration with one another. Not a hierarchical scene where some men are seen as more important or powerful, but a lively scene where a variety of men execute and oversee a variety of worshipFULL experiences in gatherings. Men are out of church because most of them who are not gifted and motivated with a presbuteros mind don’t have anything to offer in the standard setting where the “pastor” (singular) directs almost everything and the few “lay” leaders (song leader, musicians, Sunday school director, usher, deacon, etc.) walk in lock step. Women are in church because they innately (even if the vehemently deny it) prosper in a submitted context – as God designed it. They like to be led, and the church provides that in spades.

Give a man the opportunity to have some true responsibility within his sphere of gifting and value him as a co-laboring co-leader in that realm, with the same value that you would normally assign to the special ones, and see what he does then. I’ve watched pew-sitting stones of men come alive in that context.

Many thanks to those who took time to write in. Your insights are an inspiration and a blessing. May God use them to strengthen His church and motivate men to step up to their God-given leadership roles in the home and in the church.