Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God is in TV

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/03/27/bible-studie-33-watch-out-many-false-teachers-have-come-in-my-name/

Bible studie: # 33: Watch out: Do the will of the Father and turn your TV off

Many claimed to be Christians watch TV, like they believed God is living inside the box.
False Christians are promoting a Global end time revival, based on fleshy desires, prosperity and wealth. But the Bible explains to us that the radical opposite will happen.

Matthew 7:13-14.

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The last days will be filled with deception, and fake and falsehood promoted as the true faith. Some of the true Christians who warns against the deception of the last days, will be persecuted and put to death. Just like the Old testament prophets, who warned Israel about false prophets. Jesus warned us in advance:

Matthew 24:4
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ’ and will deceive many.

Mark 13:22
For false Christ’s and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

Matthew 24:9
Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

One of the false prophecies that have become popular, is the belief that «a billion new TV watching souls being saved» in our days. The main culprit for this promotion of falsehood, in «God-TV». This claimed to be Christian TV channel gives unlimited access to «Charismania», the promoters of the false gospel of «health and wealth», and all kinds of occult practices that is polluting the body of the Messiah. This «end time revival» is the global gathering of the supporters of the last false-Messiah.

The Lakeland deception was a part of this outpouring of a false spirit. Lakeland is already forgotten. New deceptions are present, and surely more falsehood is in the pipeline.

Jesus speaks about the end times being the season of deception and false teaching. Jesus honors some Churches that tests all spirits, and rebukes false teachers.

God-TV claimes to represent God. But the messages from this TV-giant is full of deception.

Revelation 2:2
I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked men, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.

The Jewish Apostle Paul warns us about the same apostasy. We shall face «miracle workers» that uses the name of Jesus, but have taken their powers from demons.

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Who are these wicked men?

Some of them preach a Gospel of Jesus as an ATM Machine, that gives you returns on your money 30,50 or 100 times your investment.

They preach that perfect faith leads to perfect health.

People who teach such doctrines are Pharisees. Jesus told us to leave them, to have nothing to do with them.

They preach that «Jesus» gave us the instruction to live like Kings on the Earth. They tell us we are called to live a «life in abundance till it overflows».

They preach a New Age mantra of a «name-it-and-claim-it «Jesus», that can result in demonic manifestations, that will lead their students into occult practices.

Men who promote this kind of teaching are all thief’s and robbers. They will bind your money inside their pockets, and make you incapable of doing the will of our Father in Heaven. They will tell you that poverty is a curse, and make a mockery out of the first true apostolic Christianity. The first faithful believers were enjoying life without «silver and gold», and had absolutely no materialistic desires of this wicked, unjust and fallen World.

These men preach «serpent theology, a different «Jesus» based on a gospel invented by Satan.

2 Corinthians 11:3-5

But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. But I do not think I am in the least inferior to those «super-apostles»

These TV-based «Super Apostles» will eventually rob your salvation. In their thirst for miraculous powers, they have gone and prostituted them self with the power of demons.

They bring in filth from Hinduism, jerks and shaking, holy laughter and drunkenness from the demonic spirit of Kundalini, claiming this Spirit is the Holy Spirit. To be able to deceive people to walk with an unclean Spirit, they are giving honor to «Jesus». This movement in global.

Revelation 16:13-15

Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Behold: I told you in advance.

There are still plenty of good Christian TV-programs, and many disabled and elderly people are restricted to their homes.

But for the rest of my readers: Turn God-TV off.

Because you have to GO and do the will of the Father.

Share all that you have, always forgive and preach the good news to the poor. Anoint the sick, and pray for their healing. Do not walk in the flesh, and do not store up riches on Earth. True followers of Jesus are pilgrims on Earth, aliens and strangers in this fallen World.

When you do the will of the Father, miracles and wonders shall follow in your footsteps. Amen.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at stevensandiego@ymail.com and I will send you a PASSWORD

Some of the Topics are but not limited to:

Bible: Jesus

Messianic Perspectives

Bible End Times

Prophecy

Worship

Prayer Requests

Fellowship

Middle East

America and the Bible

Israel and the Bible

Earthquakes

Famine

Pestilence

Pre Tribulation Rapture

PreWrath Rapture

Please make sure to view rules for posting which can be found on

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=0&msgid=0

I look forward to your posts and comments

Come and share with other Christians in these last days the bible speaks of.

Ybic

Steven