Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fingerprints Of The Israelites

Fingerprints Of The Israelites

Flat Water FE
1 year ago (edited)
Important information regarding this movie: PLEASE READ THE ACTUAL LINKS FOR FULL INFO
ADAM: Strong’s Concordance, H119 אָדַם ʼâdam, aw-dam'; to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:—be made red. H120 ʼâdam, aw-dam'; from H119; i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind,) H121 ʼÂdâm, aw-dawm'; the same as H120; Adam the name of the first man, also of a place in Palestine:—Adam.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/h119/kjv/wlc/0-1/

Eye witness accounts from people who saw Jesus. https://commons.orthodoxwiki.org/images/c/cf/Anon-Publius_Lentulus.jpg

Lamentations 4:7 King James Version
7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

The section in Revelation about “And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace” is the common color for several of the highest beings feet in Heaven. I’ll provide the parallel scripture, the second witness. So revelation 1:14 says this, and you’ll note it says “His head AND hair are white”, ...”And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace,” just like in Ezekiel when he describes the cherubim, Sephora and the ophanim. Here are the parallel verses.

Revelation 1:12-16

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Ezekiel 1:4-7

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

God bless all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vdd1hT1vUE

Re: Fingerprints Of The Israelites

https://commons.orthodoxwiki.org/images/c/cf/Anon-Publius_Lentulus.jpg

whisperatnight
1 year ago
I learned this all over 25 years ago. I was mocked for telling the story.

Flat Water FE

Mitchell McNeely
Mitchell McNeely
1 year ago
Been telling people this for decades.

Flat Water FE

Look 4 Truth
Look 4 Truth
8 months ago
I would like to see a liquid compass engineered that had particles instead of needles. We know the needles point north and south. What if in the liquid we could see what pattern the particles make?

Flat Water FE

kevin miele
kevin miele
1 year ago
those that keep the commandments of God have a good understanding psalm 111:10

Flat Water FE

Jerry B
Jerry B
1 year ago
Hey, could you do a segment on undersea cables plz?

Flat Water FE

Maree Brazier
Maree Brazier
1 week ago
I absolutely love this study and have listened to it over and over and now again thanks Glen for sharing it.
YaHuWaH bless you Brother 💞🙏

Flat Water FE

The Carpenter's Son
The Carpenter's Son
1 year ago
Been saying this for a while, thanks for covering it so well. Great video as usual

Flat Water FE

Miss understood
Miss understood
1 year ago
How i pray the lord leaf us to open the rites of those who do not see. Not so that we are right and they are wrong but that the wars death deception the while struggle will end and we can be at peace with our God and one another

Flat Water FE

Rhonda Sampsel
Rhonda Sampsel
1 month ago
One if the Best Teachers if all time
He knew the Bible best I ever heard.God Bless.

Flat Water FE

Deke Simmons
Deke Simmons
1 year ago
Incredible information & first class teaching. Thank you may the Lord reward your diligence !

Flat Water FE

Randle Cochran
Randle Cochran
10 months ago
All Longitudinal and Latitude lines (squares or rectangles) contains the EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF ACREAGE....try drawing a SPHERE while keeping EQUA-DISTANT Longitudinal and Latitude areas ???

Flat Water FE

Nacer De Arriba
Nacer De Arriba
1 year ago
King Arius of Sparta to Onias the High Priest, greetings. 21 We have found a document about the Spartans and the Jews indicating that we are related and that both of our nations are descended from Abraham.

Richard Kronjaeger
Richard Kronjaeger
1 year ago
This has been a very pleasant topic of study for me recently, and I’m glad this was known and carried down, just forgotten shortly before our times, yet the Truth reigns and what is hidden is being revealed and made known again.

Do you happen to have his talk on the prior sea migrations?

Most do not have this part entirely accurate, through no fault of their own. Thankfully our Father above has left us an amazing witness to these people and events, known as the Ancient History of Caledonia.

Flat Water FE

BIBLIA News
BIBLIA News
10 months ago
If you read these words and you are facing bad times in your life, I want to tell you that you are not alone.

No one knows the day and time of the return of the Lord Jesus. Only God knows. At the same time there are many indications that we are near the end of this humanity as we know it.

The main signal is not pandemics or hurricanes or earthquakes. The main sign of the end times is apostasy, which means the abandonment of FAITH.

That means that Jesus will soon come to rescue those who have believed in Him by Faith.

We are in a spiritual war for our souls and the final battles are being fought.

SAVE YOUR SOUL

You don't have to go to church or follow a pastor or keep the sabbath or pay tithing or being water baptized or speaking in tonges or do anything else.
JUST confess yourself a sinner and accept Jesus by Faith as your only Saviour and express your Faith.

We are saved by GRACE not because we worked for it. It is a gift of God to those that accept.

It's just that easy.

We christians are not better than anyone else but we simply chose to live for Him in our daily lives trusting in His words.

Start talking to God and studying the Bible.

Romans 3: 23-26

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Romans 10: 9-11

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Ephesians 2 :8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

GOD BLESS YOU

Flat Water FE

Google Minus
Google Minus
1 month ago
Awesome preaching and awesome visuals to accompany it.

Flat Water FE

Littlewing6was9
Littlewing6was9
9 months ago
Just checking in to see how you are. Love and blessings always to you and your loved ones 🌻

James Is Free
James Is Free
1 year ago (edited)
I've known about this for years.

Flat Water FE

Steve Marten
Steve Marten
2 weeks ago
Man I really really really really really really love you Flat Water brother! You have the most interesting information and I'm not a reader and you read a lot of the stuff that I want to know about and I thank you for that and God! Please don't stop doing what you do because whether you realize it or not you're responsible for a lot of people seeking the deeper meanings in the deeper things of God you know! And when I say that I mean you feeling a lot of the blanks with the material you present regardless of how controversial some of it maybe! I wish I had the qualities of research and patience and reading that you possess oh, but I'm very happy with what God has given me! And I lack for nothing! In fact my cup overflows!
This piece of information is wonderful because I can present it to my mother it's something that was recorded back when she was a kid that she can relate to and it just strengthens our faith thank you God bless your brother and your family and your program and everything you do! Thank you

Flat Water FE

Curtis Robinson
Curtis Robinson
1 year ago
The deepest deception, their greatest lie, but all we have to do is look at the fruits of the major groups and their nations😉😉 which group has been a blessing to all

texaslace032 I am me!!
texaslace032 I am me!!
7 months ago
What are your other channels? I love you content and would like to continue to see it.

New Creation IN Christ Jesus
New Creation IN Christ Jesus
4 days ago
Oh My Gosh!!!! Thanks for sharing brother🙀

Barbi Button
Barbi Button
1 year ago (edited)
Rosette Delacroix did a series of Bertrand Comparet. She did videos on you tube but you tube pulled a bunch of her stuff so they may or may not be on here. But, her website has it all in readable format. Might help to get all the information to stick. Some of us have thick skulls lol

Flat Water FE

Laura Tempestini
Laura Tempestini
7 months ago
How do we document this for ourselves!!

TRUTH or Die!
TRUTH or Die!
1 year ago
this is spiritual ammo from the Most High.. well put.. thank you for sharing so much Truth

Flat Water FE

Deke Simmons
Deke Simmons
1 year ago
This is a great journey you have taken me on. I want to thank you for all knowledge you have passed on to me. The Lord has graced me with second sight & thanks be to God most high you filling in much that I would miss... Grateful to you, thank you for all your works !

Flat Water FE

RuralMoney.com
RuralMoney.com
9 months ago
I subbed for your Solomon's demons video.

The truth Shall not be hidden! Silva
The truth Shall not be hidden! Silva
1 month ago
Glad I see all these awaken Christians. We are the bride.. Come Yeshua

Bertrand Comparet (Part 1) The Truth About Adam

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=RISjUAQtrns

Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (714) Rosette Delacroix- Kalergi Plan Decoded

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=CyLFR8nS4ro