Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Combined Russian and Chinese Attack Upon America Will Be Complete and We Do Not Have Long to Wai

The Combined Russian and Chinese Attack Upon America Will Be Complete and We Do Not Have Long to Wait
Link: https://thecommonsenseshow.com/united-nations-united-states-war/combined-russian-and-chinese-attack-upon-america-will-be-complete-and-we-do-not-have-long-wait
A reader wrote to me and said that they thought the invasion of the United States only involved the Red Dawn scenario sweeping in our of the Southwest. That is not the case. Yesterday, we discussed the Chinese coming in our of the Southwest and Northwest after the US moves to defend Taiwan from a Chinese invasion. There is much, much more…. I will cover a few more places today. Then tomorrow, I will talk about the biological attack that Is coming.

American military leaders were expecting an attack from seven different areas/sources, more information has come to light. First, elements of the following scenarios have been repetitively practiced at the Naval War College. In each instance, America loses, badly. Here is an update on newly acquired information which has added to our understanding of what is coming and our military leaders know it as many of them provided information to me with regard to a combination Russian and Chinese attack upon our country. And as I wrote about yesterday, previous Russian defectors have warned of this possibility. The Attack When these forces attack the United States, the attack will come as the result of a seven-pronged strategy and it will involve multiple allies. What I have learned is that the Naval War College has practiced each one of these scenarios, multiple times, since I first reported on these scenarios. In every case, America becomes Amerika. In other words, surrender is the only option in order to avoid complete annihilation. Here are the seven different fronts from which Russia and her allies will launch an all out attack, which will make use of limited EMP attacks and tactical nuclear weapons.

1. The Alaskan Front will see the Russians attacking the lower 48 from Alaska after our most northern state is quickly overwhelmed.

2. The Central American Front will witness a conglomeration of 33 Central and South American states (i.e. CELAC) which will combine military strike forces, backed by Russian military supplies, weapons, technology and strategy. These forces will push north through Central America and will attack America from the south.

3. The Southeastern Front will witness an amphibious invasion following the successes of the first two fronts in which major American military assets will be deployed away from the Southeast to defend against the scissors attack from America’s Northwest and the Southwest.

4. In a secondary and delayed attack, CALEXIT backed Chinese forces embedded in American ports (e.g. Long Beach), who have entered the country in cargo ships, will be unleashed to attack key military bases in California. At the same time, Chinese soldiers, who are embedded in the Sierra Madras will join forces with the Latin American forces as they sweep northward through Mexico and will dramatically burst through the border and then fan out to the north, west and east.

5. The fifth part of this attack, the Fifth Column, will be carried out by terrorists who have already gained entrance into the United States. Key assassinations and critical infrastructure sabotage will be carried out by these forces.

6. Russian forces will come out of the Arctic and sweep down through Canada and will attack the U.S. through Minnesota. This will allow the Russian led forces to cut the United States in half at the Mississippi River.

7. The lights will be turned out in the East, and will be particularly centered on the Eastern seaboard.

Attack from the Northern Tundra

For how many years have I reported on the Russian build up at the North Pole. Not only are there vast amounts on mineral wealth, occupying the North Pole is equivalent to playing King of the Hill. As Russia can attack in any direction. Most are aware that the Russians are militarizing the Arctic, presumably to secure vast amounts of mineral wealth. However, there is a also a tactical advantage behind the stationing of Russian troops at the North Pole. A move to split the U.S. would be necessary before a full invasion could be successful. The thinking of some military strategists would include the belief that a mid continent invasion is necessary to accomplish the goal of splitting up of America. I have learned in the past 6 months, that the Naval War College practiced this scenario and found there is no defense against this incursion. Certainly, Russian forces in the southern regions of the Arctic could accomplish this goal. The plan entails sweeping southward through Canada and entering the U.S. at the Minnesota/Canadian border. If the invasion was initiated during the coldest part of the year, this would give the Russian Arctic forces advantages over American forces who would be less equipped than their American counterparts. Why do you think that the 5th column forces of MS-13 and other terrorists have been pre-positioned in Minnesota in large numbers? This phase gives some hint as to the time of year that we could see the commencement of the attack upon the United States. The winter would provide the best cover for invading Russian forces from both the Northwest and from due North. We are close to that right now. Phase six is designed to move south and southeast and secure the eastern bank of the Mississippi River and effectively cut the U.S. in half.

This article will deal with a few of these fronts in a combined Russian/Chinese attack.

The Alaskan Takedown

I once detailed the disabling of Alaskan defenses and the buildup of Russian troops on the border and in Alaska was presented along with the presence of Russian “Fifth Column” forces. It is difficult to imagine that when American soldiers pursue our self-created boogey man, ISIS, into Syria, that Russia will not immediately retaliate by attacking Alaska. My deep background sources have concluded the Battle for Alaska will be over in hours/days as Russian forces will cut through Alaska, with the help of pre-positioned assets, like a hot knife through butter. Within just a few short days, British Columbia, Washington, Montana and Oregon will be imperiled. Right now, there are efforts being made by the military that are not being supported by this administration and will not be supported by a Clinton administration.

The Southeastern Front: Cuba and the Rebirth of the Cuban Missile Crisis

Pravda once quoted Putin as stating that Russia had obtained the consent of the Cuban leadership to place “the latest mobile strategic nuclear missiles on the Island…” Previously, the Russians surprisingly docked a Russian spy ship in Havana. This is the Cuban Missile Crisis revisited! My sources are adamant that Cuba is being militarized by Russia as I write these words. Cuba, along with deployed Russian troops and troops “borrowed from fellow Latin American countries will form the center of the invading Army from the Southeast along with the support of the Russian Navy and Air Force.

Attack from the Northern Tundra

For how many years have I reported on the Russian build up at the North Pole. Not only are there vast amounts on mineral wealth, occupying the North Pole is equivalent to playing King of the Hill. As Russia can attack in any direction. Most are aware that the Russians are militarizing the Arctic, presumably to secure vast amounts of mineral wealth. However, there is a also a tactical advantage behind the stationing of Russian troops at the North Pole.

A move to split the U.S. would be necessary before a full invasion could be successful. The thinking of some military strategists would include the belief that a mid continent invasion is necessary to accomplish the goal of splitting up of America. I have learned in the past 6 months, that the Naval War College practiced this scenario and found there is no defense against this incursion. Certainly, Russian forces in the southern regions of the Arctic could accomplish this goal.

The plan entails sweeping southward through Canada and entering the U.S. at the Minnesota/Canadian border. If the invasion was initiated during the coldest part of the year, this would give the Russian Arctic forces advantages over American forces who would be less equipped than their American counterparts. Why do you think that the 5th column forces of MS-13 and other terrorists have been pre-positioned in Minnesota in large numbers? This phase gives some hint as to the time of year that we could see the commencement of the attack upon the United States.

We may have a clue to dates as there is a consensus that the winter would provide the best cover for invading Russian forces from both the Northwest and from due North. We are close to that right now. Phase six is designed to move south and southeast and secure the eastern bank of the Mississippi River and effectively cut the U.S. in half. This is all predicated on the fact that nukes will not be used.

Next up….the vaccine and Ebola and its vaccine

Link: https://thecommonsenseshow.com/united-nations-united-states-war/combined-russian-and-chinese-attack-upon-america-will-be-complete-and-we-do-not-have-long-wait