Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Banned From The Bible: 2nd Ezra/ 4 Ezra, The Book Of Ezra

Banned From The Bible: 2nd Ezra/ 4 Ezra, The Book Of Ezra (No Music Copy)

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Qshl7AHIc

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: Banned From The Bible: 2nd Ezra/ 4 Ezra, The Book Of Ezra

Flat Water F.E.
97.2K subscribers

The Book Of Ezra - *no-music copy
The Apocalypse Of Ezra or 2 Esdras (also called 4 Esdras, Latin Esdras, or Latin Ezra) is the name of a book in many versions of the Bible. While the endtimes are described several times in the book, the full description of each 'apocalypse', all of time, and the very final end times, takes place in the last 30 minutes or so of this movie. As he is describing the description of the destruction of Zion in Jerusalem, he carries on and describes the flood, babylon, the world wars WW1 and WW2, our times, and the future times.

The destruction of North America is described as well. The term apocalypse or "Apokalupsis" from Greek means "to uncover or reveal".

This text covers many interesting topics, and answers many questions including: Were Giants Real? How did the earth support them? How long till the end times, or how far along are we? The REAL beast of the end times, how long is the judgement? What happens after earth? The full history of earth, and many more such tremendous revelations. Its authorship is ascribed to Ezra. It is similar to the book of Baruch, and the Book Of Enoch. It should be at the end of, and attached to, the Book Of Ezra - Nehemiah, — the two were originally one, but were divided by the so-called "Christian" church in the 3rd century CE and in Jewish circles in the 15th century. This was created well before many of the other visions, and you'll see why it was removed as it perfectly ties into the others and again shows (too clearly) the truth about several key topics. This is why the book has several names as it was placed in different parts of the bible in different countries. Among Greek Fathers of the Church, 4 Ezra is generally cited as Προφήτης Ἔσδρας Prophetes Esdras ("The Prophet Ezra") or Ἀποκάλυψις Ἔσδρα Apokalupsis Esdra ("Apocalypse of Ezra"). Wellhausen, Charles, and Gunkel have shown that the original composition was in Hebrew, which was translated into Greek, and then to Latin, Armenian, Ethiopian and Georgian, but the Hebrew and Greek editions have been lost. Slightly differing Latin, Syriac, Arabic, Ethiopic, Georgian, and Armenian translations have survived; the Greek version can be reconstructed from these different translations. The texts' authenticity as an original portion of the full Holy Bible is beyond reproach.

The Apocalypse Of Ezra, 4 Ezra, (sometimes also called 2 Esdras) consists of seven visions of Ezra the scribe. The first vision takes place as Ezra is still in Babylon. He asks God how Israel can be kept in misery if God is just. The archangel Uriel is sent to answer the question, responding that God's ways cannot be understood by the human mind. Soon, however, the end would come, and God's justice would be made manifest.

Similarly, in the second vision, Ezra asks why Israel was delivered up to the Babylonians, and is again told that man cannot understand this and that the end is near.

In the third vision Ezra asks why Israel does not possess the world. Uriel responds that the current state is a period of transition. Here follows a description of the fate of evil-doers and the righteous. Ezra asks whether the righteous may intercede for the unrighteous on Judgment Day, but is told that "Judgment Day is final". The next three visions are more symbolic in nature.

The fourth is of a woman mourning for her only son, who is transformed into a city when she hears of the desolation of Zion. Uriel says that the woman is a symbol of Zion.

The fifth vision concerns an eagle with three heads and twenty wings (twelve large wings and eight smaller wings "over against them"). The eagle is rebuked by a lion and then burned. The explanation of this vision is that the eagle refers to the fourth kingdom of the vision of Daniel, with the wings and heads as rulers.

The final scene is the triumph of the Messiah over the empire. The sixth vision is of a man, representing the Messiah, who breathes fire on a crowd that is attacking him. Finally, there is a vision of the restoration of scripture. God appears to Ezra in a bush and commands him to resume the teachings. Ezra gathers five scribes and begins to dictate. After forty days, he has produced ninety-four books: the twenty-four books of the Tanakh and seventy secret works: "Make public the twenty-four books that you wrote first, and let the worthy and the unworthy read them; but keep the seventy that were written last, in order to give them to the wise among your people." (2 Esdras 14: 45–46 RSV; 4 Ezra 12: 45–46)"

Pinned by Flat Water F.E.
Ch J
2 years ago
All those dwelling on the color of skin, search your hearts. Does this behavior edify the Body of Christ? Is it of the Spirit?

anthony cooper
anthony cooper
1 year ago
All those who don't consider skin color, and side with the white washed, concept of the true people it's easy to flip flop in front of both groups. Your fooling yourselves cause the ancient of days see,s everything. Truth is truth. He has a chosen people, yet you still act as if your jealous, but enjoy your benefit of your color now. I suffer with my skin now, he promise his chosen, to benefit after your people brag and enjoy privileges now. God makes the decision not man. You don't get to try to make me feel guilty because of color. After you find out the truth that you just don't get to say jesus.

Filosofa Stone
Filosofa Stone
1 year ago
If they were black trust me you would not be so goody-goody. These visuals are of a propaganda nature at least

Adam Kapraun
Adam Kapraun
1 year ago
Why are you bringing race talk into a video unrelated to it? I’m here to listen to God’s word. I’m white and I had no problem marrying a woman from Thailand that I met in Atlanta. I think over discussion about race is what is fueling the fire. hollywood poisons minds and plants seeds of insecurity within people of different skin colors other than white. I don’t care for constant propagation about the subject.

Mattathias Macabees
Mattathias Macabees
1 year ago
Judah and Israel were divorced anyways and the two sticks when reunited are done so in spirit so it don't mean a thing... Surely our father is able of these stones to raise up children of Abraham... Bloodlines mean nothing because Yeshuah shed his blood that ALL might be redeemed

Gracie342
Gracie342
1 year ago
They are in delusion walking in the flesh and not the spirit. So sad for them.

Rhonda Sampsel
Rhonda Sampsel
9 months ago
@Adam Kapraun Thank you as I don't care for White Wash but God has a reason for all and wasn't worried on Skin color.The color of the skin isn't our spirit as I am white we are all different.I live all people's try that huh.

jennifer heath
jennifer heath
8 months ago
Ethiopian tribe of Judea. King Solomon had children with the Queen of Sheba.

Yasaq Yasharala
Yasaq Yasharala
5 months ago
jennifer heath what chapter and verse says this. He didn’t even marry nor had sex with queen shiva. She came to see the temple that he was constructing by him nothing more nothing less. Stop lying to yourself. Lol this is what the god of Solomon says about you Ethiopians Zephaniah 2:12

“Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.” Sooo no your a cu****e from the line of ham. Learn your history.

jah z
jah z
4 months ago
WE NEVER KNEW YOU...

Christian Guerra
Christian Guerra
4 years ago
This fits perfectly with Dr. Masaru Emoto's studies on water and intention. I agree with Uriel, if we "cannot understand the ways of the Earth, how then, must we understand the ways of the Most High?" Lord lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. God bless us all.

Flat Water F.E.

Marten Trudeau
Marten Trudeau
1 year ago
Thank you so much, this book should be in the bible.

Flat Water F.E.

Mary August
Mary August
2 months ago
Daniel 12::9-10. More is revealed to encourage those that seek the true God, such as in this book of Ezra.

Flat Water F.E.

Regina
Regina
4 years ago
I love this.It,s wonderful.The message is right,the language is very polite.It touches my heart.It must be real.Why is it cut out of the Bible-Scriptures?Enoch,Jasher,Jubilees and Ezra give us lots of information.Thanks for reading.Well done.Stay blessed!

Flat Water F.E.

James Smith
James Smith
3 years ago
“And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:15). The word “repent” in Mark 1:15 is the Greek word metanoeo, which simply means “to change one's mind.”

Repentance for salvation is the realization that you are a hell deserving sinner totally incapable of saving yourself. You thus put all your trust in the gospel (Good News) to save yourself when it's revealed to you as God's only way of salvation. If you believe the gospel, you have repented.

Here are some clips of information from this great site: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/repentance.htm

writing by Dr. Mark G. Cambron (1911-2000) on the subject of REPENTANCE.

Repentance is necessary for salvation.

The Greek word for repent is metanoeo, which, translated into English is: to change ones mind. It does not mean to turn from sin. That would add works to salvation.

Repentance for salvation means a change of mind from men's ideas of salvation and religion, to an acceptance of Gods only way of salvation.

This results in a completely new creation, not a reformation of the old. The old nature remains as evil as ever after salvation and has not been reformed . . . The old nature can now be controlled by the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit.

God guarantees salvation. This is His gift to us.
God guarantees reward and fruit to the obedient son.
God guarantees chastening and loss of rewards to the disobedient son.

God does not cast out disobedient children, but in some cases, does take them home. He does not permit His children to live as they please without His discipline and guidance.

Many teach repentance for salvation incorrectly, by including some form of human effort or righteousness, such as willingness to turn from sin, or turning from sin. This is heresy and has confused many people. It adds works to salvation and causes many to not understand Gods great gift. It is probation, not salvation. It is completely unscriptural. It is Galatianism and a counterfeit of the gospel.

It is a tragedy that many Christians live shallow Christian lives. The Cambron Institute is dedicated to the task of training Christian men and women in the importance of total dedication and making Jesus the Lord of their lives not to be saved but because they are saved.

Shallow Christianity cannot be cured by adding works to salvation.

Salvation is not the result of what we do, but is by receiving what God has done for us. Acts 13:38, 39; Acts 20:20: Gal. 1:8,9; Gal. 2:4; Gal. 2:21; Gal. 3:1.3; Gal. 5:1-4; Eph. 2:8-10; II Cor. 5:21;John 3:16-18; Phil. 3:9; Titus 3:5-8:11 Cor. 11:13-1 5.

Here is the best quote that I've found on repentance, by Dr. Harry A. Ironside (1876-1951):

“Which comes first, repentance or faith? In Scripture we read, 'Repent ye, and believe the gospel.' Yet we find true believers exhorted to 'repent, and do the first works.' So intimately are the two related that you cannot have one without the other. The man who believes God repents; the repentant soul puts his trust in the Lord when the Gospel is revealed to him. Theologians may wrangle over this, but the fact is, no man repents until the Holy Spirit produces repentance in his soul through the truth. No man believes the Gospel and rests in it for his own salvation until he has judged himself as a needy sinner before God. And this is repentance.” (Except Ye Repent, p. 16)

"Repentance is the recognition of my sinnership — the owning before God that I am as vile as He has declared me to be in His holy Word."

SOURCE: Except Ye Repent, by Dr. Harry Ironside, chapter 3

“Repentance means to change your mind—change your mind—change your mind about how you want to get to Heaven to what God says you've got to do to get to Heaven. If you've got to repent of all your sins, you're still headed for Hell tonight.”

SOURCE: Pastor Bob Gray Sr., a quote from the awesome MP3 sermon, Why You Should Be A Part Of A Growing Church

Eternal life is a free gift, that once obtained, can never be lost. "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance" (Romans11:29). God can never take his gift back for any reason, no matter how bad you get, or how bad your sins are. It is not possible. God would have to cease to exist for that to happen because he cannot lie.

You must be sinless to enter into heaven. The instant that you rest all of your trust in the gospel as your only hope for heaven, all of your past, present, and future sins are forgiven. You are made sinless forever in God's eyes. You are saved forever from hell and you have eternal life.

Gospel of Christ: Jesus Christ, the Son of God, God in the flesh, is our Savior. He shed his blood and died on the cross for our sins. He was buried and bodily rose from the dead on the third day. He paid for all of our sins with his sinless blood.

stsniper
stsniper
4 years ago
I am amazed at this reading it was and truly is meant for the end times which we are well into and have Joy from what have heard and fear and sorrow fort all that is and especially those who have known the truth and have tri9ed to adhere to it and have toiled much to live in truth but now when shown what was to be revealed in the end times refuse it turn their eyes and close not only their ears from hearing it but try to close the mouth of those who are trying to understand and speak hat they are learning even though it was said to seal up word and prophecy until the end which is NOW please pray because in doing so a lot of discouragement has come as a result of believers who should be joyful and instead hinder the spreading of understanding to the lost because the time is here and will soon take those who have believed band the unbelieving alike because they refuse to believe that God can only do what they have learned and their can be no new revealing of any thing other than that which is already been made public which they posses.
Do not hinder the HOLY SPIRIT but rather pray that GOD would grant a understanding, desire and a filling of the HOLY SPIRIT so that people can escape hell and death not of this flesh but the second death and find LIFE. I pray that GOD would open my eyes like never before to understand and to find more of HIM for my own elf but even more for those I love those I know and even every stranger I may encounter.
This is a terrible time and will get so much more so a testing that is upon the earth and a time of warring of the saints and to ware out a pair of shoes means that they no longer can be used for the feet and I my self have felt like I have nothing left already and alone and have aloud fear in and found doughting where before would not have even been considered and we have not seen anything yet how much the more for the cristan that is just an easy going and praying when ever it may come to mind or when trouble is upon them, when it gets bad then their truly will be a great falling away. The devil, deceiver knows our weakness and can read our thoughts and has had since the very beginning when it fell to get every thing ready and has prepared itself in every way even possible to deceive mankind and to get the believers in Jesus Christ to fall at the end times and has thought of every little thing we will try to do in the end days that man will do to hide defend or last when trouble hits and those that think they have a plan to survive this or that are thinking they are smarter than the devil and every fallen angel or demonic entity or even currant people today when hey come looking or want to destroy any thing that even resembles God or His creation and will find hem selves in big trouble for them and everything and every one they ever knew or Love.
It is a good thing we have a BIGGER, STRONGER MORE ADVANCED AND KNOWS MORE THAN ALL that has been and will be against us in these days even if they where to all appear at their strongest combined after even on of us and GOD laugh's at them and all that they could ever try so prepare for what is coming be ready to defend but most important put your trust and faith in the ONE who created and holds together all that has ever or will ever exist.
Sorry so long and for grammar.
Please search for GOD and ask JESUS to save you and he will for we are in the day's where any one who will call out to the LORD JESUS CHRIST for forgiveness and salvation SHLL BE SAVED.
With Love.
Stan.

Flat Water F.E.

AJ Donnelly
AJ Donnelly
3 years ago
Absolutely incredible. Can't believe I've never heard this before.

Flat Water F.E.

Noobyrooby s
Noobyrooby s
2 years ago
I love this book...i listen to it when i go to sleep...wonderfully read..God bless you x

Flat Water F.E.

Glenn Hall
Glenn Hall
3 years ago
Very well read, brother!

Flat Water F.E.

Frank Bytheway
Frank Bytheway
2 years ago
Only three governments used the symbol of the eagle: Roman Empire (which faded away); America (which defeated the third); and Nazi Germany (which was defeated by the second).

Flat Water F.E.

Robert Banks
Robert Banks
6 months ago
Egypt to

gatormike54
gatormike54
3 weeks ago
The Roman Empire hasn’t faded away; it’s a divided empire: America, Great Britain, France. It is the last empire that will be standing when Yeshua returns. It is also referred to in scriptures as the daughter of Babylon.

Eloah Lawrence Harris
Eloah Lawrence Harris
3 years ago
@FlatWater FlatEarth i really appreciate the time you take to read and put the videos together idc what images were put in i know the truth for myself and i love God and christ so little trivial matters like the video arent that serious. i close my eyes and listen and i watch this videos open eyed its still great thank you brother may God bless u

Flat Water F.E.

Open Secret
Open Secret
4 months ago
Isaiah - Jeremiah - Ezekial - Zechariah - When the Spirit Spoke to the Prophets it was BREVITY

Flat Water F.E.

Abhishek Constantine Winchester Roy
Abhishek Constantine Winchester Roy
5 months ago
The King James Bible by Penguin Classics still contains the Books of Esdras 1, Esdras 2, and The Prayer Of Mannasseh.

Flat Water F.E.

Angel Sievert
Angel Sievert
1 year ago
Man has short memory, needed constant reminder, and most are ungrateful

Flat Water F.E.

Addis Around H
Addis Around H
5 months ago
In our Ethiopian Orthodox church Bible we have the book of Ezra and other.

Flat Water F.E.

Khamsin
Khamsin
3 years ago
1hr57:57 " would i have dealt with you so violently, says the Lord if you had not always killed my chosen people , exalting and clapping your hands and talking about their death when you are drunk! What people does this describe???

raahkaa
raahkaa
4 years ago
Great and holy is our Lord Jesus Christ!

Flat Water F.E.

David john Quigley
David john Quigley
4 years ago
I really needed to hear this. Thankyou so much. GODBLESS YOU ALL

Flat Water F.E.

tax payer
tax payer
1 month ago
I think this is incredible. A time before Jesus when man talked to God. So they left it out of the bible. The narrator was exellent. His skills are good..not like a bible slammer. God does not speak to man now..in the later generation of man, but we have Jesus and the bible to follow. I listenned to the whole video. Some incredible things I interpreted. Things I not even thought of. No-one could have made this up..thank you.

Flat Water F.E.

Flat Water Believer
Flat Water Believer
1 month ago
The wrath of THE MOST HIGH is hitting the earth right now. Sure enough HE has allowed man to manipulate storms and fires but EZRA told us all this was coming! The calamities are hitting the earth. The name of YAHUAH is a strong tower and those that run to it will be safe. (Proverbs 18:10)

Last night I went to sleep and listened to the Ezra 2, he describes all that is happening now. It is wake up time!

Listen and understand:

https://youtu.be/03Qshl7AHIc

Just like the days of Noah. The angels are coming to gather us to guide us to paradise on Earth. (Book of Enoch)

FORMER SAN DIEGO CITY ATTORNEY
Bertrand Comparet: The Abomination of Desolation
Please remember:
I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.
Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.

====Youtube video link
The Abomination of Desolation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3nV_mDWQ4

bump