Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23 (Full video)

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23 (Full video)

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23 (Full video)

Secrets in Plain Sight Can't be Seen if You Remain Blind

by Gerlinda

This 3 hour video was posted many times over the past 3 years on this site. I recall watching it a year ago and even though I have a deep interest in the Esoteric because I know that the enemy of our soul operates in these kind of secret beliefs, I couldn't have begun to get it all the first watching.

Videos like this take a few viewings. You do not learn to drive the first time behind the wheel and thus it is with understanding what the enemy is using against the Believers. Steven has shared how he watched this over and over as he does with so many of the lessons presented. So, it is with my own second viewing of this mind-boggling presentation of what our own country has been built upon.

I know, in order to achieve their ultimate end of being in total control of the world, they (followers of the enemy, Lucifer) are so clever and hide their secrets in plain sight. But what good is it if it is in plain sight if you do not know what you are seeing? How else could the off-spring of the Fallen Ones go about looking like the best and most honorable among men and women unless the people were kept in the dark.

With the passing of time, which has shown us great changes, it is our duty to get as aquainted as possible. We must pay attention because these Powers That Be believe they now can bring about their One World Order.

Like I said, Steven has begged people to begin to research this kind of information, knowing that it is vital for our own protection and for our children. One must know the enemy and to reveal him.

We know from scripture that the earth was given to Satan and his Fallen ones in which to live. After their first total corruption of earth, God destroyed it, even the animals and birds. That was Genesis 1. Then God recreated the world out of Void and Darkness, made Adam & Eve and told them to "replenish" the earth. Genesis 2.

I think this is a good place in which to insert the fact that Lucifer did create a race among the daughters of men. There were the other 200 who did the same thing after the flood of Noah so to deny this point is part of the cover-up that has been taught among the Masonic/Jesuit Seminaries that are in business around the world. They give you your degrees which are based upon the same Masonic Degrees as you climb up the ladder of importance. They make you feel important; like you have achieved high knowledge. But you know what, it is their knowledge that they have been teaching in the Jesuit built seminaries and colleges.

So, we can now begin to understand why this Esoteric belief system is so prevalent on this earth. It is knowledge from the Fallen Ones whom had their own first hand knowledge of how the heavens worked.

At the 1:40 mark, take note of the two circles that form an inner circle called a Vesica Pisces. That same part right there, if you notice, looks like a fish, which is intertwined with the Star of David that so many Christians wear believing they are Honoring God by being a part of the Zionist Movement. They, mistakenly believe that it is a Menorah, Star of David and Fish for the Christian.

What's really the reality is that it is all part of the Esoteric...deep Occult Symbolism that is plain sight. I had one I bought in Israel, which I threw away once I realized I was wearing a Satanic symbol around my neck. It was almost as much of a shock as learning Christmas and Easter were not Christian celebrations.

At the 1:40 minute mark, where you see those two circles with the inner circle and the number 153 inside of it, you can see the same design of the Giant Haydron Collider called CERN that carries the energy that builds up to such an enormous speed to, hopefully, split the veil of another dimension. Oh, and that number 153 is the number of fish that got thrown into the net as "Keepers" when the apostles were told to put down their net on the other side of the boat by Jesus Christ.

At the 1:51 minute mark, you notice the drawing of the sun, moon & tree of life with a man crawling through the veil to another dimension. That is not just happenstance but the very thing that CERN is doing now, bringing back from the Abyss those Giants that have been held in place until the End of Time when God will allow them to be released. God will use them against their own in His ironic way of bringing judgment and justice.

There are four others of the most wicked that are held in chains which were the leaders of the 200 Fallen Ones that came after the flood. But, hey, the Bible and other Books such as Enoch, Jubilees, Jasher tell about this yet don't we have those students of the Masonic/Jesuit seminaries will fight you tooth and nail over that fact.

If it is hard to believe the Seminaries are so deeply riddled with false teachings, think on the Southern Baptist Church which is filled with Free Masons. Granted, most of the lower degrees have no idea just how ungodly their Grand Masters really are who have achieved the 32nd degree.

To be a Mason, you are required to believe in a Supreme being but never do they call that being Jesus Christ...never. They will use other terms such as Divine Providence but not Jesus Christ. Most of the US Presidents were 33rd Free-Masons, starting with our first George Washington. Did you ever wonder why someone like Billy Graham could be a honorary 33rd degree Masons? He was the pastor to many, many presidents. Hmmmm! That takes a lot of compromising.

Now, coming to terms with this fact, the rest of the video ought to be of interest because it shows how Washington, District of Columbia, is over-flowing with esoteric symbolism. The cities layout is all about the right numbers, shapes and connections to Sacred Geometry. This G within the Compass and Triangle is symbolic of all of this.

You will see the Triangle with a Cube inside of it and an inverted Pentagram atop the Cube. The Pentagram represents everything microcosm in the Universe of human or smaller. The Cube represents the body that we will be running into all over the world.

In the design of Washington, D. C., where the the unfinished pyramid would be seen, behind that portion, if you follow the line, you run right into the Scottish Rights Temple, also called the Supreme Council. This building is loaded with Egyptian Symbolism. Albert Pike, the most famous of the American Masonic movement is interned there. At the 33rd degree, which is an honorary degree, you learn the name of Divine Providence, the one that is worshipped. His name is Allah/Lucifer.

Why is the number 33 held so highly? Jesus is said to have performed 33 miracles, was 33 years old when He died. King David reigned for 33 years. There are 33 vertebrae in the spine if counting all of the little bones of the lower part.

Three circles come together for a double Visesa Pices. They come together so their centers line up on each of their circumference.

The earth is divided into 33 sections. The flower of Life fits in perfectly into this grid. And there is 1 Royal mile between each grid of the cube. There is so much information contained in this video, as I have mention and I have only covered less than 30 minutes.

To know just some of this will show you how deeply the governments of the world are involved in Satanic worship. As the title has said, their symbolism is all in plain sight but since we have been reared in a false history, we have been kept in the dark to their plans of a complete over-throw. And the really sad part is that the churches have been complicit . For sure, there is apostasy that has happened since the days of the early ecclesia and judgment will come upon this body of false teachers firstly.

(PS This was written a while ago and WOW, has there ever been revealed to us since then. You could say, the little spaces are being filled in with details that just boggle the mind. Gerlinda)

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23 (Full video)

YOUTUBE KEEPS CENSORING, REMOVING VIDEOS SO HERE IS ANOTHER LINK TO THE VIDEO POSTED ORIGINALLY

Secrets In Plain Sight - Volume 1 - Complete

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhgLnIvuAs

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.