Return to Website

Terry Nation's Survivors -"GREG" Forum

Welcome to our "GREG" forum, this is designed to be used for discussing Subjects related to Survivors, developing longer threads & the deeper side to Survivors & quality TV drama.  Some rules apply: 1. One username per person, this will be their real name EG John Jones - no nicknames, IPs are being checked to ensure this, 2.  No serious abuse or sale of items, this is not Ebay, 3. Off topic messages & threads Will be deleted If you Do not agree with these rules, please don't post here..........  Bob meade, Suffolk, UK. Nov 2005. (survivors-at-supanet.com)

LINKS

My New MAIN WEBSITE: Terry Nations Survivors: http://bobmeades-ivil.tripod.com/index.html

(Note the link above consists of several site "Knitted" together but that is the best place to start)

NEW FORUM Survivors 1975 - 2016 very user friendly:  http://survivors1975.boardhost.com/index.php

Very rare DVDs for sale..click this link: http://bobmeades-ivil.tripod.com/id13.html

Forum: Terry Nation's Survivors -"GREG" Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
chords to Sowing and Reaping song?

chords to Sowing and Reaping song?

the 'sowing and reaping' song sung by greg in season 2 ep called 'over the hills'.

Love the song, and want to play it. But cannot quite get the chords. Are you there, Ian?

Re: chords to Sowing and Reaping song?

In all the days of danger disaster and distress. All the ways of woes and so much unhappiness.
People full of sorrow with hope all in their way. Wake up and early tomorrow with me to take good care of the day.

Got to keep and going, reaping and sowing. Keep on giving, loving and living.
Like birds in the trees with the honey bees,
looking for the honey vine, like me and my lover and all trying to survive.

Got to keep and going. Reaping and sowing. Keep on giving. Living and loving, like birds and the bees who took to the honey wine. Like me and my lover, all trying to survive........

.....you wont need me..........

.......all things are still, all things asleep.
Horses on the hill, shepherd's and the sheep....and summers here, and summers here.
Sleep safe and sound, sleep little one.
I'll see you in the morn. Sleep little one, I'll see you in the morn.
Sleep Safe And Sound.

I think they are the lyrics, but i am looking for Chords so I can play it on my 70's accoustic guitar- Does anybody have the Chords.

Email  

Hi Peter
I have forwarded your request on to Lucy Fleming, who has contact with Iain - I will let you know of any replys.

Steve C should you be reading this, Ernie (Sheila's dad) is in 7B bay A - sadly, not very good at all.
Bob

Thanks Bob, see what comes up. I did have a reply from somebody on this board years ago, with the chords, but the posts on this board don't go back as far as I remember? were the earlier posts lost on this board due to outage and no backups?

regards

Pete

Email  

I have passed this on to Ian but not had any reply as yet.
Lucy

(email reply from Lucy)
Bob

Quote: Host: Bob Meade
Hi Peter
I have forwarded your request on to Lucy Fleming, who has contact with Iain - I will let you know of any replys.

Steve C should you be reading this, Ernie (Sheila's dad) is in 7B bay A - sadly, not very good at all.
Bob[/quote
Sorry to here that about Ernie how's he doing bob???

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com