Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

Hebrew 5778-5782   Gregorian 2018-2022

THIS SITE IS ABOUT JESUS

THIS SITE IS ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT

THIS SITE IS ABOUT THE WHOLE BIBLE

WELCOME BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE WILLING TO STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY  BIBLE VERSES SHOWING  7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:   Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." I Thess. 4:16-17 (KJV)

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed."  I Corin. 15:52

The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 

9 For God/JESUS hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by JESUS

KJV

JESUS IS COMING SOON!

We are followers of JESUS Only

Seekers of the truth start here by praying

to the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth to you. 

Acts 17:10-12

10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.
KJV

Luke 21:25-28

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
KJV

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF YHWH

THE BIBLE IS FREE OF ERROR IN ALL IT'S TEACHINGS AND INSPIRED BY THE WORD OF YHWH

JESUS IS GOD

JESUS is GOD/GOD Son:

JESUS is The WORD

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things
KJV

Ps 122:6

Psa. 122:6   Pray  shalom Jerusalem:3389/3384 (to flow as waters):  prosper love. 7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. 8 For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee. 9 Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

KJV

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password

steven@rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697 

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forums Most Popular
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANTI-CHRIST...

SHALOM TO ALL....In process of reading several topics, of which have broaden my thoughts, enriching areas that have been such a blessing! Really am in *awe of the Israel Prophecy Videos, introduced by Steven Wohlberg! He emphasizes the need to focus on Jerusalem through the increasing of Prophecy. Although, I have enjoyed his intensive teaching, my reason for writing, is on a different subject through listening to the debate between Gary Demar and Jim Fletcher; the post that Steven Sandiego has placed on this web-site. It was very insightful and motivating in as much as, directing me into a more in depth study of Revelations. A comment that Gary made, kept entering my mind!

His statement that the *Anti-Christ didn't appear or wasn't in the Book of Revelations, got my searching juices flowing toward finding out if this was true, although my instincts wasn't quite in line with his thought pattern. Maybe the "word" anti-Christ wasn't written, however, felt that the "essence" of his presence is interwoven in several "scriptures" of Revelations, in reference to the "beast", through several forms, mostly concerning the *actions of the Anti-Christ.

The following are the areas that I have found to be factors in relating to the *presence of the Anti-Christ.....

Revelations 13: 1-8...All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelations 13: 11-18...A second beast exercised all authority of first beast (above) in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. He performs great signs so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an 'image' to the beast, who was wounded by the sword, and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on the right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is *wisdom...Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.

Revelations 14:9..."If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of his indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone, in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever' and they have no rest day or night. who worship the beast and his image and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Revelations 15:2...(Those who have victory over the beast)

Revelations 16:2...So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.

Revelations 16:10...Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast and his kingdom became full of darkness, and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.

Revelations 17:3...So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I (John) saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. Verse 7-12...(The meaning of the woman and the beast).

Revelations 19:19...(The war and capture of the beast and false prophet).

Revelations 20:10...The devil, deceiver, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are.

If I am wrong in any way about these *scriptures emphasizing the Anti-Christ, then feel free to reply your position, as I am opened for clarity of your understanding on this subject. *May God bless all who are taking part in communicating through this web-site. In Christ, Karen Rose.