Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Holy Blood In Prophecy

The Holy Blood In Prophecy

http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/holy-blood-prophesy

By Pastor Eli James
Church of the Restoration of True Israel
www.anglo-saxonisrael.com

“After two days He will revive us. In the third day He will raise us up and we shall live in His sight.” – Hosea 6:2.

Introduction

Ever since I found out about Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Blood on the Mercy Seat, this passage from Hosea has haunted me, because it obviously refers to the RESTORATION of Israel to our pre-fallen State. Paul clearly states that, at some time in the future (from his historical time), we will be changed in the “twinkling of an eye.” (I Cor. 15:49-54.) There is no doubt in my mind that this prophecy is about to come to pass in the very near future.

In the light of the significance of this passage, I began to look at some other Old Testament pericopes that mention a “third day.” Some of these passages are:
“Be ready against the third day.” – Ex. 19:11-12.

Any meat of the sacrifice left over till the third day must be burned up. – Lev. 7:17.

And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings {Rev. 16:18}, and a thick cloud {Mark 14:62} upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud {Matt. 24:31}, so that the people who were in the camp trembled. – Ex. 19:6.

Taken in context, these passages deal with the events being recorded, but they also hint at THE “third day.” Could these passages contain prophetic clues, in relationship to Hosea 6:2, for the End Times as well? We know that these End Times will be days of Fire and Brimstone, with the Tribulation followed by the Second Coming, and then the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. I think that Yahweh has left us many clues as to the timing and the certainty of these events, and many outright promises of His Vengeance against evildoers at the Judgment Day.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. – 2 Peter 3:8.

If we count from the birth of Yahshua, around 2 BC, then the third day began around 1998, or roughly the year 2000. Our Third Millennium is the third day of prophecy. We know that the First Advent ended with Christ shedding Hs Blood on Mt. Calvary. Is it possible that the Second Advent could be triggered by revelations concerning that very Blood?

The “Mercy Seat”

The term, “Mercy Seat,” is not an exact translation of either the Hebrew kapporeth nor the Greek hilasterion. Both of these terms are better translated as “a place of propitiation.” Apparently, Martin Luther used the term, “seat of grace,” to translate the original words, and this phrase, though perhaps fanciful, became “mercy seat” in English. “Mercy seat” sounds more romantic and evocative than “propitiation,” so the odd translation, from Hebrew to German to English, stuck. In any case, it is a reference to the “place of propitiation,” namely, the spot on the lid of the Ark, between the two cherubim, where the sacrificial blood was offered by sprinkling it upon that very spot.
Propitiation = atoning sacrifice.

And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee. And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof. And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof. And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be. And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee. And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel. – Ex. 25:16-22.

And YHWH said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the veil before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat. – Lev. 16:2
The Mercy Seat was where Yahweh came to visit with the Israelites. As long as the Ark was with them, Yahweh dwelt among them. Since they were too disobedient for Yahweh to dwell within them, Yahweh had Moses build the Ark, so that the Israelites could be near Him and vice versa. This is where the High Priest would minister directly to Yahweh on the Day of Atonement every year.

Barbaric Ritual Or Rehearsal For the Last Sacrifice?

Now, the blood rituals may seem like a fairly primitive and gruesome activity. During the history of their enactment, it necessarily involved the slaughtering of millions of animals. For this reason, and because He instructed the Israelites to exterminate the Canaanites, critics of the Bible like to refer to Yahweh as a “bloodthirsty god.”
But we must remember that all of these OT rituals pointed to a singular event: the shedding of the Holy Blood of Yahshua Messiah. This singular event of both prophecy and history was demanded by Yahweh as the redemptory payment for Israel’s sins. The seeming barbarity of such rituals is offset by the fact that people butcher animals every day for food, so what’s the big deal? Not all of these Bible critics are vegetarians, so the meat-eaters need to keep this fact in mind. Besides, this is nature’s way. Lower-order creation provides food for the higher-order creation.

We are also reminded of the day when Cain killed Abel. Since that day, Abel’s blood has been crying out from the ground for vengeance. Cain had shed Abel’s blood in a brutal act of murder and theft; and this act began the Blood Feud between the seed of Eve and the seed of Cain. This blood feud has been operative in history since that day.

Because the Israelites were a stiff-necked people, who refused to obey Yahweh’s Law, He decided to provide a means of forgiveness which required a minimum payment on the part of each Israelite who sinned. The Israelites would have to give something up, in terms of personal belongings, wealth, or livestock, and the Levitical priesthood was to administer this system of ritual sacrifice.

The Temporary Nature of the Sacrificial System

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me? Says the LORD.

I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams. And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs or goats. When you come to appear before Me, who has required this from your hand, you trample My courts? Bring no more futile sacrifices; incense is an abomination to Me. The New Moons, the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies - I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred meeting. Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; they are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing them. When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not hear.

Your hands are full of blood. Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, learn to do good; Seek justice, rebuke the oppressor; defend the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD, though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land; but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword; for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.” - Isa. 1:11-21.

From these verses, as is true throughout the Bible, we are admonished to do good works among our kindred. It is absolutely clear that Yahweh prefers obedience to sacrifice. If Yahweh found the sacrifices so distasteful, as described in Isaiah 1 and other places, why did He institute them through Moses? It was because the Israelites refused to obey His laws, so he had Moses and Aaron create the Levitical priesthood for the purpose of teaching the Israelites discipline and obedience.

Yet they would not listen to their judges but prostituted themselves to other gods and worshiped them. Unlike their fathers, they quickly turned from the way in which their fathers had walked, the way of obedience to the LORD's commands. – Judges 2:17.

Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? Did not Yahweh, He against whom we have sinned? For they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. – Isa. 42:24.
Paul sums the situation up for us, even quoting Isaiah 1:
For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins. Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come - In the volume of the book it is written of Me - To do Your will, O God. Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. – Hebrews 10:4-10.

Under the Old Covenant, Yahweh accepted burnt offerings and sacrifices so that we might ultimately offer ourselves as living sacrifices to His purpose. This is the Old Covenant which was to be replaced by the New Covenant. This change did not affect the requirements to obey the Ten Commandments or any other statutes, that were not part of the priestly rituals. Nothing was changed except the elimination of ordinances that applied to the ritual sacrifices of the Levitical priesthood. The Law was NOT abolished at the cross. Only the sacrificial, ritual “law” was abolished.

Here is how one author describes Yahweh’s Covenant with the Levitical priesthood:
Yahweh first set the covenant which He was going to make with the people before them when they arrived at Sinai, saying to them, "'Now you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation."" (Exodus 19:5-6a) Now therefore if you will obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure unto Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. And you, that this is before He spoke the commandments to them while they still retained the patriarchal priesthood. It was a covenant agreement based on their obedience whereupon, He would make them His "special treasure", a "kingdom of priests" and a "holy nation".

With their consent to the covenant, they were given His laws which they were to obey (Exodus 19:7-8). Yahweh God then spoke to them Himself the ten basic principles of His Law (Exodus 20:1-17). Then Moses went up the mountain to receive the remainder of the instructions for them at their request and His consent, that He not continue to speak directly to them (Exodus 19:18-21). Then Moses returned and proceeded to give them the remaining instructions which are in Chapters 20-24 of Exodus. So all the basic laws were given before the sin with the Golden Calf. This includes the Sabbath and the Feasts with other social principles. Then the offerings and furniture for the Tabernacle follow in Chs. 25-30. Notice - there is no mention of the Levitical priesthood during this time, only that of the High priest and his sons.

Yahweh's original intention was that they be a nation of priests led by the firstborn of each household and the oversight of a High priest from the lineage of Aaron. Instead they became a nation with a Priesthood.

So we see here that the priesthood with which the covenant was formed was changed when the nation sinned and broke the covenant, and the Levitical priesthood was put in place with all the rituals and ceremonies that pertained to making atonement for the sins of the nation (Leviticus 1-7). These daily offerings culminated in a final cleansing being made each year by the High Priest on the Day of Atonement (Lev.16). - [See wikibooks.org] .

There is no doubt that the New Testament confirms the continuity of Yahweh’s Laws. Let Jesus, Paul and John be our witnesses:
“If you love Me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.’ – John 14:15.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. – John 14:21.

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. – I Cor. 7:19.

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. – I John 3:22-23.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. – Matt. 5:16-19.

Since it is obvious that heaven and earth have not yet passed away, anyone who teaches that the commandments have been abolished is either deliberately distorting the Scriptures or foolishly misinterpreting them. Heaven holds them in very low esteem.

The modern evangelicals, especially the televangelists, are the very creatures we are being warned about. They act as if the word ‘commandment’ does not appear in the New Testament. The fact is that it is used at least 70 times in the NT; and every time it is used, we are instructed to keep the commandments. Yet, these modern distortionists keep telling us that the “law has been done away with.” In addition, we are constantly confronted with the word, righteousness, meaning justice, which is ALSO a legal term, just as the word commandment is. There can be no justice without obedience to Yahweh’s laws.

The Law was NOT abolished at the Cross. Only the sacrificial ordinances practiced by the Levitical priesthood were abolished at the cross.

Re: The Holy Blood In Prophecy

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part II

The New Covenant Prophesied

Contrary to what is taught from many pulpits today, Yahweh clearly tells us that the Law will NOT be abolished. Rather, it will be written in our hearts.

Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah - not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin

I will remember no more. - Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Along with this prophecy goes Daniel 9:27, which tells us that Messiah will put an end to the animal sacrifices:
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; but in the middle of the week, He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.” (NIV)
The New Covenant was sealed by Jesus Christ’s OWN BLOOD. The shedding of His Blood accomplished five purposes:
1. It washed Israel clean of her PAST sins.
2. It put an end to the sacrificial rituals.
3. It instituted the New Covenant with Israel.
4. It replaced the Levitical priesthood with the Priesthood of the Order of Melchizedek, which existed well before Moses and Jethro, together, established the Levitical priesthood. Jesus Christ Himself thus became the High Priest of this non-Levitical Order.
5. It gave us a new heart and mind, replacing our old, rebellious nature.

We know that Christ’s own Blood was a necessary part of the Last Sacrifice, as our Kinsman Redeemer. This much we all agree on. But was it necessary for His Blood to be literally sprinkled on the Mercy Seat? This is the question I hope to answer in this sermon. I believe that the Bible is telling us that, yes, it was necessary, under the Old Covenant. I also believe that there is a specific prophecy that points to Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Holy Blood in 1982. Let us now consider the prophetic evidence.

The Seven Times Punishment of True Israel

Students of Bible prophecy know that the number 7 dominates the prophetic landscape. The Apocalypse is dominated by the number 7. 7 vials. 7 plagues. 7 beasts, etc. Time is regulated by sevens. The Sabbath is every 7th day. The Jubilee is every 49th year. 7, 7, 7, and more sevens. Yahweh had also decided to punish Israel for a period of “7 times,” because of their disobedience.

Leviticus 26 contains more information as to the true Identity of God’s Chosen People, Israel. Christians must understand how America, not the Israeli State, is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the “regathering of the Twelve Tribes.” This is a very specific prophecy, concerning the Lost Tribes and how ALL TWELVE TRIBES WOULD BE REGATHERED after a period of “Seven Times” punishment. Prophetically speaking, Seven Times equals 2520 years.

First, let’s quote Leviticus:
And if you will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. – Lev. 26:18.

This is what Yahweh told the Israelites He would do to them if they continued to disobey His Laws. There are numerous prophecies, especially in Daniel and Revelation (also Ezek. 4:4-6 and Num. 14:34) where we are told to count days as years for prophecy.

From Wikipedia, we get this item about the exact duration of a Prophetic Time:
In scripture, Prophetic Years of 360 days or years has been interpreted as being equal to prophetic months of 30 days or years, which has been interpreted as being equal to one “time”. When “times, time, and half a time” have been mentioned in one verse and subsequently 42 months and 1260 days have been mentioned in other verses as found in Daniel and Revelation, these periods have been taken by many as talking about equal periods of time.
Because these prophecies in Daniel and Revelation equate 3.5 “times” with 42 “months,” or 1,260 years, many scholars of prophecy have concluded that a “time” in prophecy equals 360 literal years. Many Biblical prophecies have been fulfilled in this manner, especially by equating prophetic “days” with literal years of historical time.

David Fry Jr., in his book, The Daystar Rebellion, states:
Both in Daniel and Revelation the words “Times, Time and a half” are equated to 1,260 days. From this we know that the word ‘time’ is 360 days. Times = 2, Time = 1, and Half Time, all total 3-1/2 times or 1260 days. If we double the 3-1/2 times we again arrive at 7 times or 2,520 sacred days.” - p. 31.
Thus, a prophetic year, or a Prophetic Time, is 360 “days,” with each day counting as a year of prophetic time. Thus, 7 times is: 7 x 360 = 2,520 years.

Next, a quotation from Pastor Mark Downey, to set up the meaning of Leviticus 26:
Well, I would ask the question, “What is the greatest Christian nation that has ever existed?” And if you’re honest, you’d have to admit that it’s the USA. And then I would ask, “Do you really think that God would not mention such a nation in the Bible, not by name, but by description; by its fruits; like a fingerprint that would identify only one person?” We are talking about God’s people Israel. In Leviticus 26:18, 21, 24 and 28, God promised to punish these Israelites ’seven times’, or as we now know, prophetically speaking, a long period of time for correction being 2,520 years. God consistently deals with His people during times of judgment, with the idea of restoration and cleansing at the end of that time. Divine predestination, which dovetails with prophetic synchronization, relocates Israel after her fall, captivity and dispersion; never to return to Palestine.

Confirmed in II Samuel 7:10, we read: “Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as beforetime.” Because of their national sins, God would drive them out and into a new land. If you look at some good biblical maps, you’ll get an idea of the migratory routes that our ancestors took when they left Assyria (modern Syria and Turkey) and traveled north and west. John 7:35 refers to them as ‘the dispersed’, and Jesus knew where the lost sheep of Israel were and commanded His disciples to go to them. What followed was the Christianization of Europe. Israel would occupy Isles or islands, and coastlines, wilderness and uncultivated land their fathers never knew. God was to scatter and sift them among nations, and then would regather the twelve tribes and again give them a land to possess in the Kingdom Age. It would not be in the old Jerusalem; thus it would be a prophetic new Jerusalem. [Rev. 21:1-12.]

The name Hebrew means colonizer, and we can see through history who has colonized the world. Jews cannot fulfill this fingerprint of Israel, as they only moved into countries once they were developed, and usually fleeing from countries they’ve been expelled from, which had fallen into decadence under their influence. The jew has never had their own nation until 1948, and that merely being a welfare state subsidized by Christian countries like the US, Britain and Germany. Much false prophecy has been churned out because of the mischief of so-called rabbinical scholars. Well, the ’seven times punishment’ is an irrefutable prophecy that will knock your socks off (or, in their case, their little beanie caps) of which they cannot argue its undeniable simplicity.

Let’s get to the punch line! The conquest of the ten-tribed northern house of Israel took about 25 years to complete. The logistics were monumental, as some two million people were transported hundreds of miles away from their homeland. As near as can be determined through archaeology, the historical record and the Bible itself, the first campaign against Israel began in 745 BC on the east side of the Jordan River. Precisely 2,520 years from 745 BC is the final date where the ’seven times punishment’ expires upon the nation of Israel. On this date, a nation was born in a day, just as Isaiah 66:7-9 had prophesied, which I think also corresponds to Revelation 12, when it speaks of a woman travailing in birth, in pain to deliver, bringing forth a man child. This was speaking of Israel becoming a new nation. Verse 8 in the Ferrar Fenton says, “Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen it like that? For the earth to produce in a day! In a moment a nation be born?” And if I can paraphrase God in verse 9, He is saying “should I restrain this birth which I have produced?” This glorious moment in history; the conclusion of the chastisement upon God’s Israel people and the restoration of their birthright blessings was none other than July 4, 1776. - Seven Times Punishment, by Pastor Mark Downey {http://www.kinsmanredeemer.com/SevenTimesPunishmentText.htm }
In 745 B.C., Tiglath-Pileser, the king of Assyria, began the first invasion against Israel in the reign of Menahem (2 Ki.15:19-20). In this year, the Assyrians captured and deported half the Tribe of Manasseh, the half which lived on the eastern side of the Jordan River. This event began the process of deporting the ten northern tribes away from Palestine, who were then resettled in northern Media, just south of the Caucasus Mountain Range, which today still lies between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. From there, they eventually migrated through these mountains into Europe and became known as the Caucasian People.

Putnam’s Dictionary Of Events, copyright 1927, page 6, states, “745, Accession of Tiglath-pileser III of Assyria, who wages war against Chaldea, Syria, and the kingdom of Israel.” (Tiglath-Pileser is called “Pul” in the Bible — 2 Kings 15:19; 1 Chr.5:26). As Pastor Downey explained, from 745 B.C. we add 2520 YEARS (Seven Times) to get 1775 plus one (compensating for the calendrical fact that there is no year “zero”) is 1776 A.D., the very year the American Declaration of Independence was signed and the nation of America was created.
745 BC + 2520 years = 1776 AD.

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part III

Babylon Plus Seven Times

Another instance of the Seven Times in prophecy is this correlation:
Nebuchadnezzar attacked and defeated Jerusalem in 607 BC, holding the Royal House of David prisoner under house arrest until the whole House of Judah was taken captive to Babylon in 586 BC.

607 BC + 2520 = 1914, beginning of WWI.

586 BC + 2520 = 1945, end of World War II.

This 30-year period includes the two most devastating wars that the world has ever experienced. Contrary to popular belief, these two world wars were not a “victory for democracy.” On the contrary, these two world wars destroyed Europe’s infrastructure, massacred over 100 million people, and the result was the imposition of communism in numerous formerly free nations, such as Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Russia, Romania, China, North Korea, etc. What most people do not realize is that the House of Rothschild financed the Bolshevik Revolution and was also instrumental in causing World Wars I & II. Communism and Zionism were the big winners in both of these wars. Freedom lost. Tyranny won. But the victors wrote the history books and did a tremendous job of hiding their crimes. Both of these insidious, violent and malicious political movements were financed by the House of Rothschild. The international banking fraternity of the House of Rothschild were the clear winners of all of the military conflicts during this era of gargantuan destruction, which included the dropping of two atomic bombs on Japan, also in the year 1945. Ever since the conclusion of the Napoleonic Wars, the Rothschilds have been deceiving the nations, staging wars for family power and profit, while posturing as peaceniks in their Kosher press. These two world wars and the Bolshevik Revolution also served as smokescreens for the Zionists, who wanted to steal Palestine away from its rightful owners, so that they could pose before the world as Israel, by falsely claiming that Zionism represented the “regathering of Israel.”
To get an idea of the carnage, the statistics for WWI included 8.5 million military dead, 25-40 million civilian dead, plus another 51 million deaths worldwide due to the Spanish influenza, which was a man-made epidemic caused by vaccinations. 650,000 French wives were made widows and countless children made fatherless. The bloodbath for WWII was 60 million. These are the victims of the two world wars. We must also add the 100 million civilians butchered by various communist regimes. These people were murdered by their own governments for refusing to accept communism. Thus, we can say, conservatively, that over 200 million people were slaughtered in these wars, when we count the victims of communism, who were largely murdered by their own governments. Communism and staged warfare are the two main tactics of the bankers of Mystery Babylon; and the ongoing conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan are no different. These wars have been created by the Zionist cabal of demonic dictators, who posture as “God’s chosen people.” These wars are nothing but the continuation of the House of Rothschild’s ongoing genocidal wars against White Christendom.

Under the cover of WWI, the House of Rothschild quietly pushed for a Jewish takeover of Palestine, even though Palestine was controlled by the Turks, who were at that time allies of the Germans. Lawrence of Arabia was given the assignment of organizing the Arab resistance against the Turks during this period; and the Arabs hailed him as a hero of their people for his faithful service. By the war’s end, however, Britain had totally betrayed Colonel Lawrence and the Palestinians. In October of 1915, Britain had given the Arabs its solemn word that the whole country would be given back to the Palestinians, to whom it rightfully belonged, at the conclusion of the war. This was the diplomatic content of the McMahon-Hussein Agreement, by which Britain had promised to return Palestine to the indigenous Arabs, after the Turks were kicked out.

But there was a major Jewish movement that had its eyes on Palestine since the 1890’s. This movement was called Zionism. By the middle of WWI, the House of Rothschild realized that, if the British could wrest control of Palestine away from the Turks, then Zionism could get a foothold in Palestine. But the McMahon-Hussein Treaty stood in their way. The Jews wanted Palestine; and they were determined to get it.

In addition to the McMahon Treaty, the French and British had entered into an agreement called the Sykes-Picot Agreement of 1916, by which they both promised to aid and assist independent Arab states. The first paragraph read as follows:
The Sykes-Picot Agreement : 1916

It is accordingly understood between the French and British governments:

That France and Great Britain are prepared to recognize and protect an independent Arab state or a confederation of Arab states (a) and (b) marked on the annexed map, under the suzerainty of an Arab chief. That in area (a) France, and in area (b) Great Britain, shall have priority of right of enterprise and local loans. That in area (a) France, and in area (b) Great Britain, shall alone supply advisers or foreign functionaries at the request of the Arab state or confederation of Arab states.
Under the terms of these two agreements, the Arabs had every reason to expect that, once the Turks were driven out of Arab lands, these lands would be returned to its rightful owners. This was not to be, however, because the financially omnipotent Rothschilds had other plans.

Behind the scenes, the Rothschilds went to work, scheming up a plot to divest the Palestinian people of their country. The result was a major piece of Jewish treachery that turned a virtual German victory into one of the world’s most humiliating and devastating defeats. By 1916, the Russians had virtually capitulated. The Russians lost 250,000 men in two battles alone; and the Germans had taken control of Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. The Russian economy was still reeling from its previous war with Japan, in 1905. The Czar’s constant wars were becoming a source of revolutionary resistance against the regime. Trench warfare in France was at a stalemate and the British did not have the industrial capability to match the Germans. No major battles were fought inside Germany, so the German infrastructure was totally intact.

In the stalemate condition of the Western Front, the Rothschilds saw a great opportunity. If organized Jewry could be mobilized against Germany and the Americans persuaded to enter the war on the side of the British, victory could be snatched from Germany and turned into a most bitter defeat. This is exactly what happened. Few history books tell the story of how the Jews manipulated America into entering the War on behalf of Zionism. The Agreement that made this all possible was the Balfour Declaration.

At the same time, this act of treachery gave Palestine to the Jews, even though the Jewish people have no legal claim to that land, since they are not even Shemites, let alone Israelites. The Rothschilds were about to stage one of history’s most evil acts of deceit and treachery. History knows it as the Balfour Declaration. By the stroke of a pen, the House of Rothschild talked the British government into reneging on its pledges to return Palestine to its rightful owners and give it to the Jews instead.

Here is the text of the Balfour Declaration:
Balfour Declaration 1917

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour
The fact that this Balfour Declaration was in direct conflict with the terms of the McMahon-Hussein and Sykes-Picot Agreements meant nothing to the Rothschilds, because the Zionists would not be denied this fabulous opportunity to steal Palestine away from the Arabs.

President Woodrow Wilson had campaigned for reelection on the slogan, “I kept our boys out of the war.” As soon as he was reelected, he broke his promise to keep America out of the War. Wilson’s personal advisor, Col E. Mandel House, a Jewish agent of the Rothschilds, had secretly been preparing Wilson to enter the War. Wilson lied to the American people on behalf of the Zionists. When American troops stepped onto European soil, Germany’s fate was sealed.

What has the Balfour Declaration got to do with ancient Babylon? We need to investigate one more of Daniel’s prophecies to find out.

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part IV

The Rebirth of Ancient Babylon in the Modern World

During WWI, the Rothschilds saw an opportunity to take Palestine away from the Arabs.

In Daniel, Chapter 4 – as in Lev. 26 – we are confronted again with the concept of “Seven Times.” This has to be as important as the Seven Times of Leviticus 26, for it is mentioned four times. (Dan. 4: 16, 23, 25, 32.) In this instance it is in relation to Nebuchadnezzar’s second nightmare, in which a mighty tree is cut down and only a stump is left.

In Verse 22, Daniel tells Nebuchadnezzar that the tree represents him and his kingdom, Babylon. But the cutting down of the tree means the end of his kingdom. In verse 23, the stump of the tree is banded with a band of iron and brass.

Albert Barnes' Notes on the Bible explains:
"The word here used [for “stump”] implies that it was still alive, or that there was a germ which would send up a new shoot, so that the tree would live again. The idea is, that though the mighty tree would fall, yet there would remain vitality in the root, or the portion that would remain in the earth after the tree was cut down, and that this would spring up again - a most striking image of what would occur to Nebuchadnezzar after he should be cast down from his lofty throne, and be again restored to his reason and to power."
With regard to the Band of Iron and Brass, Mr. Barnes explains its purpose:
"This expression may be regarded as applicable either to the cut-down tree, or to the humbled monarch. If applied to the former, it would seem that the idea is that the stump or root of a tree, deemed so valuable, would be carefully secured by an enclosure of iron or brass, either in the form of a hoop placed round the top of the stump, to preserve it from being opened or cracked by the heat of the sun, so as to admit moisture, which would rot it; or around the roots, to bind it together, with the hope that it would grow again; or it may refer to a railing or enclosure of iron or brass, to keep it from being plowed or dug up as worthless. In either case, it would be guarded with the hope that a tree so valuable might spring up again.”
So, the purpose of the banding is to prevent the stump from dying. The stump is to be preserved for a future rebirth. Verses 33 & 34 describe how Nebuchadnezzar literally went through 7 years of madness, while living like a wild animal, only to be restored to his sanity and normal condition after this period of seven years.

But there is a prophetic meaning to this episode as well. We know from our previous encounters with the Seven Times prophecies that this expression represents 2,520 years. What was true for Nebuchadnezzar’s personal life, in 7 literal years, would be true for the kingdom of Babylon – after Seven Times.

Daniel 2:1 tells us that Nebuchadnezzar “dreamed dreams” in the second year of his reign. What year did these dream occur?
Jehoiakim—2 Kings 23:36...During this king’s reign Nebuchadnezzar came to Jerusalem for the first time and brought Judah under the domination of Babylon. Jehoiakim was confirmed as king in the year 605 b.c. We can fix this year without any doubt, because two eclipses established 605 b.c. as the date when Nebuchadnezzar began his reign. One of these eclipses took place in the fifth year of Nabopolassar, father of Nebuchadnezzar. We also know that Nebuchadnezzar came to the throne in his father’s twenty-first year. The other eclipse took place on July 4, 568, when Nebuchadnezzar had ruled for 37 years. This places Nebuchadnezzar’s accession to the throne in 605 b.c. Also, Daniel was taken to Babylon… - [First Baptist Manpower Ministries]

We have thus established that Nebuchadnezzar acceded to the throne of Babylon in the year 605 BC, two years after his father Nabopolassar had him attack Jerusalem. Dan. 1:1 tells us that this was in the third year King Jehoiakim’s reign. Daniel must have been taken captive to Jerusalem that same year, as Dan. 2:1 informs us that, in the second year of Nebuchadnezzar’s reign, this was when King Nebuchadnezzar had his nightmares, which only Daniel was able to interpret. This puts us in the year 604 BC.

Just as Nebuchadnezzar was driven from the company of men, the kingdom of Babylon was driven from the company of the other kingdoms. Nebuchadnezzar’s Babylon was where the concept of fractional reserve banking was born. It was also where the concept of banker-advisors was born.

It was in ancient Babylon where promissory notes (receipts for goods) first began to circulate as money. These receipts took the form of clay tablets. Here is how Professor L. R. Wray explains it:
Tax payments [by farmers] became standardised in terms of quantities of

wheat or barley grain. These grain standards formed the basis for all the early money of account units, such as the mina, shekel, lira, and pound. Money, then originated not as a cost minimizing medium of exchange, but as the unit of account in which debts to the palace (tax liabilities) were measured. As the area over which taxes were imposed increased, palaces found it useful to farm out tax collections to private farmers. The first evidence of lending at interest comes from the practice of payment of taxes by the tax farmers, who then took bondservants and charged interest on the village debts. ... The clay shubati (received) tablets record these and other debts. Each tablet indicated a quantity of grain, the word shubati, the name of the person by whom received, the date, and the seal of the receiver. The tablets were either stored in temples where they would be safe from

tampering, or sealed in cases, which would have to be broken to get to the tablet. Unlike the tablets stored in temples, the case tablets could and did circulate. A debt could be cancelled and taxes paid by delivering a tablet recording another’s debt whereupon the case which recorded the cancelled debt could be broken to verify the debt terms. This was general practice for several thousand years …. In other words, taxes, debts, and price lists existed for thousands of years, with clay tablets circulating before anyone had the bright idea of reducing transactions costs by creating money through stamping precious metals to coins. ... From the earliest times, markets operated on the basis of credits and debits, and even the smallest sales to consumers took place on credit, which could be carried on the

books of the merchant for years before being cleared.” – L. R. Wray, “Modern Money,” from What Is Money? Routledge International Studies in Money and Banking, p.43, 44.

The same idea was later employed by bankers who held gold reserves on deposit for their customers. These customers were issued paper receipts for their gold. Because it was inconvenient for most people to lug the gold around for sales and purchases, they began to use the receipts as currency instead of the actual gold. The possessor of the receipt could then take the receipt to the bank and collect his gold, if he needed it. This was how our first paper money began to circulate, as receipts for gold. The Babylonians were already doing this, thousands of years ago, with their clay tablets.

Babylon was also the source of many pagan religious concepts, which were imported by Herod the Great into the religion of Judea, which became known as Pharisaism. Herod even imported priests from Babylon to serve as High Priest in Judea. Pharisaism is the true beginning of Judaism.

Concerning the religious nature of these clay tablets, we are informed:

Of considerable comparative value are the masses of tablets containing rituals, hemerologies, liturgies, general incantantions of the Shurpu and Maqlu class, since they have many points of contact with the Pentateuch (though the differences are far more numerous, of course). A very large part of the religious literature is devoted to magic and divination: astrology, liver divination (hepatoscopy), lecanomancy (oil dropped into water), oneiromancy (divination by dreams), omens from monstrous births, etc., etc. This vast literature is of great importance for the history of the culture, and since Accadian magic and divination spread throughout the Near East as early as the second millennium BC, it is significant because it enables us clearly to understand the nature of the ideas against which the religious leaders of Israel struggled ceaselessly for a thousand years.” - William F. Albright, Recent Discoveries in Bible Lands, Chapter 3, p. 14 (1936).

What Professor Albright is describing is witchcraft. The fact is that True Israel is still combating this Babylonian religion today. The name of this religion is Judaism. It is quite amazing that virtually all of the Judeo-Christian theologians are aware of the fact that Judaism retains Babylonian witchcraft in the Talmud, especially in the Zohar and the Cabala, yet none of them ever bring these facts to light. The deep, dark secret of Judaism is that it is Babylonian Satanism disguised as Mosaism. The pages of the Cabala and the Zohar are filled with the same spells, incantations and magic as were practiced in ancient Babylon. That is because that’s where the Cabala and the Zohar originated. This religious rubbish has been preserved in the Talmud; and there are many rabbis who teach it and preach it. In fact, the pop singer, Modanna, is one of their most famous converts to Cabala.

These Babylonian traditions found their way into Judea during the reign of Herod the Great. It was the Pharisees who introduced these Babylonian traditions into Judea, because Babylon was the source of these ideas, which were grafted onto the Mosaic traditions by these same Pharisees. This is why Jesus says of them,

So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus, Why don't your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with 'unclean' hands? He replied, Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: 'These people honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.' You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men. And he said to them: You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, 'Honour your father and your mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban' (that is, a gift devoted to God), then you no longer let him do anything for his father or mother. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that. Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean'. After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. Are you so dull? he asked. Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body. (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) He went on: What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean'. For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean'. – Mark 7: 4-23, NIV.

Throughout the New Testament, we are informed of the evils of Pharisaism, yet no Judeo-Christian scholar ever mentions the connection between Pharisaism and modern Judaism, with its wholesale borrowings from Babylonian witchcraft and demonology. If they do mention this Babylonian connection, they excuse it by saying things like, “Some of the rabbis have deviated from the laws of Moses.” On the contrary, ALL OF THE RABBIS OF JUDAISM have deviated from the laws of Moses. In fact, Judaism has never practiced the laws of Moses. The Pharisees simply grafted Babylonian traditions onto their recently appropriated Old Testament, which they stole from True Judah. These Pharisaic rabbis have been PRETENDING to follow Moses ever since. And they still deceive the world today with their nonsensical fables.

What we must understand is that the Babylonian Mystery Religion, with its union of bankers and priests, is alive and well today. The banding of the Babylonian tree stump in Daniel Chapter 4 means that Babylonianism will continue to exist “underground,” that is, behind the scenes, keeping the roots alive, until it reappears in the latter days. It will be driven underground for a very long time, ultimately to be revived as a world empire. The roots of this tree stump will be kept alive for a period of Seven Prophetic Times, for that is the symbolism of banding the tree stump. The Babylonian Mystery religion is composed of three main elements: MONEY, RELIGION AND COMMERCE. And that is exactly what Judaism is. Control of commerce is actually part of the Jewish religion. Few Christians understand this.

This type of religion was brought to Palestine from Babylon in the days of Herod the Great. The House of Judah NEVER permitted the priests to have money-changing tables near the Temple; but, for the Babylonian Pharisees, this was standard practice! Remember, the very first thing that Jesus did, after being tempted by the devil in the desert, was to make a whip and drive the money-changers out of the Temple!!! The message of Daniel, Chapter 4 is this: Babylon will be re-established as a world empire after “Seven Times.”

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part V

Babylon Strikes Again, Seven Times From Nebuchadnezzar’s Madness

We have seen, from many examples already, that this period of 7 Times is a prophetic period of 2,520 years. Having fixed the date of Nebuchadnezzar’s nightmares, and the beginning of his 7-year madness, in the year 604 BC, we will expect that 2,520 years later, some important event, relating to ancient Babylon, will occur.

Based on our 7 Times prophetic chronograph, let’s do the math:
604 BC + 2520 = 1916. Add 1 for the lack of a year zero.

1916 + 1 = 1917.

What happened in the year 1917? Answer: The Balfour Declaration and the Bolshevik Revolution. The exact date of the Balfour declaration was Nov. 2, 1917…exactly 2520 years after Nebuchadnezzar had his nightmare and his personal seven year period of madness began. We could say that this was the prophetic beginning of all of the Zionist madness in Palestine.

Look at the parallelism:
745 BC + 2520 = 1776, American Declaration of Independence and the beginning of the American Revolution.

604 BC + 2520 = Balfour Declaration and the Bolshevik Revolution.

The Balfour Declaration was the decree that established the Jewish State. The political ambition of Zionism and the House of Rothschild (Mystery Babylon) was set in motion by this decree. From this moment forward, the Rothschilds (international banking empire) and world Jewry (the synagogue of Satan) put in motion the machinery that would take Palestine away from the Arabs and steal it for the Jews. By this act, the Babylonian Jewish bankers were allowed back into Jerusalem. The Balfour Declaration was a guarantee to world Jewry by the British Empire that Jewry’s “Diaspora” would finally come to an end. The Wandering Jews, after 1900 years without a country of their own, would finally get their own nation; and the rebirth of Babylonian religion (Babylonian Talmud) and Babylonian economics (fractional reserve banking on a global scale), was assured. As in the days of Herod, the Babylonian system would be returned to Jerusalem, after an absence of 1900 years.

Lost upon most students history is also the fact that the Rothschilds financed the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, which had begun only one week before, on Oct. 25. Jacob Schiff, of Kuhn-Loeb Bank, a Rothschild affiliate, had financed Leon Trotsky with $20 millions. Schiff, the multi-millionaire banker, and Trotsky, the communist revolutionary, were on very intimate terms and frequently played chess while planning and training Jewish insurgents for the Bolshevik Revolution.

David Rivera tells us how the international bankers (Mystery Babylon) financed the Bolshevik Revolution from New York City:
The Rothschilds, through Milner, planned the Russian Revolution, and along with Schiff (who gave $20 million), Sir George Buchanan, the Warburgs, the Rockefellers, the partners of J.P. Morgan (who gave at least $1 million), Olaf Aschberg (of the Nye Bank of Stockholm, Sweden), the Rhine Westphalian Syndicate, a financier named Jovotovsky (whose daughter later married Leon Trotsky), William Boyce Thompson (a director of Chase National Bank who contributed $1 million), and Albert H. Wiggin (President of Chase National Bank), helped finance it. - Final Warning: A History of the New World Order
Illuminism and the Master Plan For World Domination, by David Rivera, 1994 source: View From the Wall.

In Germany, Max Warburg, another Rothschild agent, financed Nikolai Lenin with another $20 million. Lenin and his band of revolutionaries were secreted by Max Warburg from Switzerland to Russia through Germany in a sealed train. Max Warburg was the Kaiser’s financial advisor and also headed the German Secret Service during WWI. At the same time, Max’s brother, Paul, was in America, running the Federal Reserve Board for the Rothschilds. In their very powerful positions within the American and German security and financial apparatus, the Warburg brothers were able to both finance and direct the Zionist assault on Christian Russia.

What is totally lost on the modern Christian is the rank, gargantuan evil that Zionism represents. Judeo-Christians, being totally ignorant of Jewish treachery, subterfuge, betrayals of nations, and genocidal mass-murder, assume that all of this was God’s doing. The Kosher Press and the Judeo-Christian pulpit have clamped the lid down tight on all of this revelatory information. The fact is that Judaism EPITOMIZES MAMMON, not Zion. But the Judeo-Christian world is clueless, like a dumb, ignorant peasant; and that is exactly how the Jews view us and treat us.

This summary will give us a feel for how these evil Jewish bankers of the House of Rothschild set up the execution of Christian Russia:
Paul M. Warburg had married Jenny Nina Loeb, mother of James Paul. Jacob Schiff, after coming to the U.S., had married Theresa Loeb, sister of Nina, and daughter of the Kuhn, Loeb founder. Schiff’s daughter, Frieda, married Felix M. Warburg, Hamburg-born banker who headed the agro joint work for Jewry in Russia to help keep them in power after the Red Revolution. Their daughter, Carola, married Walter M. Rothschild. Felix M. Warburg and Paul M. Warburg of Kuhn, Loch & Co., partners of Jacob Schiff, were brothers of Max Warburg of Hamburg, Germany, the pay-off man, in power with the Kaiser, who funneled funds to Lenin and Trotsky during World War I to undermine and destroy the Russian Government. – Elizabeth Dilling, The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today, p. 79.

Thus, we can see that 1917 was a very good year for Mystery Babylon. Of course, the Bolshevik Revolution, which was financed and operated by Jewish bankers and communists, eventually resulted in the genocide of over 100 million anti-communists, with Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin overseeing the savage butchery of Christian Russia. Communism and Zionism have been very profitable enterprises for the children of the devil. Their control of media and publishing has prevented this type of information from being published. All we ever hear about in the Kosher press is how evil the Nazis were. Nothing is published about the enormously greater evils of Jewish communism and Zionism. Quite literally, rivers of Christian blood have been shed by Jewish bankers, communists and Zionists, since World War I.

Earth is a planet in turmoil. Few people understand why. But the Bible clearly tells us that just before the Judgment Day, a final world empire would arise. The Book of Revelation calls it the “8th Beast.” (Rev. 17:11.) This 8th Beast is the modern rebirth of the ancient Babylonian system of banking/religion/commerce. It is called “Mystery Babylon.” (Rev. 17:5.) Despite the fact that two whole chapters of the Apocalypse are devoted to Mystery Babylon, not a single denomination, except Christian Identity, teaches anything about it. It’s as if Chapters 17 & 18 don’t exist. There is a very good reason why this subject is hushed up. It’s because it is so obvious who Mystery Babylon is. Mystery Babylon is the International Banking Mafia, headed by the House of Rothschild, and their system of One World Government. This international banking syndicate is in virtually complete control of the world’s money, religion and commerce. It’s called “Mystery Babylon” precisely because so few people are even aware of it, let alone understand how it operates.

Since the very existence of Mystery Babylon depends on popular ignorance of this subject, the Rothschilds have made sure that Jewish influence in media, education, publishing, government, the United Nations, televangelism, Christian Zionism, Bible studies, etc., are downplayed, ignored and denied. Despite the fact that the House of Rothschild is the richest, most powerful and influential mafia family on the planet, most people have never even heard of them. This would be like nobody in Chicago ever hearing about Al Capone; but, of course, Al Capone didn’t own the city’s newspapers. In fact, most people have never even heard of Zionism. If they have heard of it, they know little or nothing about it; and the Zionists want to keep it that way.

At the end of World War I, when Lawrence of Arabia found out about the Rothschild’s treachery against the Arabs, he was absolutely livid with rage against his own government for this betrayal. Lawrence fought alongside the Arabs fully expecting that Britain would live up to its agreement with the Palestinian Arabs. When Palestine was handed over to the Zionists instead, Lawrence could not believe what was happening. Lawrence never forgave Britain for this horrible betrayal.

According to Sydney White,
Balfour's promise to Lord Rothschild was considered a betrayal by the Arabs, after they fought with Britain in 1918 against the Turks. In fact, British archeologist Thomas Edward Lawrence (of Arabia), who was so respected by the Arab forces, found Balfour's Declaration so distasteful that he changed his name to "Shaw" for anonymity. Dr. Arnold Toynbee said, "We were taking it upon ourselves to give away something that was not ours to give." Well-known Jewish writer Arthur Koestler described the betrayal aptly when he wrote, "One nation promised a second, the country of a third."

By 1931, 20,000 Palestinian families had been evicted by Zionist agents. The British Mandate awarded 90 per cent of all state concessions in Palestine to Jewish capitalists. This included roads, Dead Sea minerals, electricity, ports and other public sector projects.

By 1935, Zionists controlled 872 of the 1,212 industrial firms. Palestinians reacted with uprisings from 1936 through 1939. The British imposed martial law, which still forms the basis of Israeli law. Britain then instituted the "Colony Police" a quasi-police force composed of 14,000 Zionists.
- ‘The Irrelevant in the Living Room.” [Disscourse and Disclosure]
And you thought the Arabs were the “terrorists”?

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part VI

Isaac’s Prophecy to Esau

Another little-known prophecy, which is pertinent to our subject, is our forefather Isaac’s prediction that one day the Edomite Jews would gain dominion over True Israel. It is my considered opinion that the Balfour Declaration established that dominion. After Isaac mistakenly blessed Jacob instead of Esau, Esau wept bitterly and asked for his father to bless him also. But Isaac did not bless him. Instead, Isaac stated a prophecy concerning his two sons, Jacob and Esau. Here is the Biblical account:
Esau said to his father, Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me too, my father! Then Esau wept aloud. His father Isaac answered him, Your dwelling will be away from the earth's richness, away from the dew of heaven above. You will live by the sword and you will serve your brother. But when you grow restless, you will throw his yoke from off your neck. Esau held a grudge against Jacob because of the blessing his father had given him. He said to himself, The days of mourning for my father are near; then I will kill my brother Jacob. - Gen. 27: 36-41 (NIV)
Zionism is the RESTLESSNESS that Isaac foresaw in Esau’s descendants. Zionism began as agitation for a Jewish homeland. Thanks to its constant behind-the-scenes acts of treachery against all peoples and nations, Zionism has become the most powerful economic, political and religious force of our time.

If you assume that the Jews are Israel, you cannot possibly understand either the meaning or fulfillment of this prophecy. You have to understand the historical arguments of Christian Identity in order to appreciate the fact that the Jewish people are IMPERSONATING Israel. Since the modern Jews are actually descended from Esau, not Jacob, what is happening in Palestine today is actually the WORLD’S GREATEST HOAX. The Jews are actually the children of Esau. Prophetically speaking, Esau is getting even with his brother Jacob for having impersonated him in Gen. 27 and stealing his blessing. But this blessing theft was divinely ordained, because Esau had already “despised his birthright” and refused to repent of his rebellious ways. Yahweh Himself disowned Esau, because of his marriages to the two Canaanite women.

Until WWI, Jewish moneylenders and advisors (descendants of Esau) served Jacob-Israel’s monarchies, just as Isaac said they would. WWI created the modern “democratic” movement, by which the banking mafia was able to take total control of the politics of nations, by financing opposing parties within formerly monarchic countries. “Democracy” has been a tool of the Zionists ever since. Via their control of communism and Zionism, Esau’s descendants, the Jews, have overthrown church and monarchy; and the world has become an economic basket case ever since, a dictatorship headed by Esau’s descendants, just as Isaac foresaw. One thing is for sure, out of the chaos and smoke of the 20th Century, the Jews have emerged richer, more powerful, and in total control of religion, economics and politics, all while denying this power. One Jewish author, Yuri Slezkine, has even dubbed the 20th Century the “Jewish Century,” because the victory of Jewish aims and ideals is so obvious.

When Esau married two Canaanite women out of spite, this infuriated his parents, Isaac and Rebecca. Having already despised his birthright by selling it to Jacob for a mess of pottage, Esau compounded his error by marrying into the evil race of Canaanites, the very people whom Yahweh had singled out for extermination because of their great evil. Gen. 27:40 predicts the day when Esau’s descendants will finally throw off Jacob’s yoke and gain dominion over Jacob’s descendants. The fulfillment of this prophecy was made possible by the Balfour Declaration and the Bolshevik Revolution. Esau had finally gained dominion over Jacob.

The Jews admit that they have Edomite blood flowing through their veins; and you should now appreciate the significance of this fact. “Edom is in modern Jewry.” – Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, p. 41.

Since modern Jewry consists exclusively of Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews, it is impossible for any of these people to be Biblical Israelites. The Ashkenazim are a completely non-Shemitic people who converted to Judaism in 740 AD. Consequently, 95% of today’s Jews have ZERO Israelite blood in their veins. The other 5%, the Sephardim, are a mixture of Babylonian Sepharvaim, Canaanites and Edomites, who descend from the non-Israelite Idumeans of old Canaan-land. These are the people who invented Judaism, which is, in reality, a BABYLONIAN religion, which PRETENDS to be based upon the Mosaic Law but is in fact nothing but another Jewish hoax. Judaism’s true religious origins come from Babylonian traditions. That’s why their “holy” book is called the BABYLONIAN TALMUD. The Babylonian Talmud has absolutely nothing to do with the Mosaic Law. In fact, the two traditions are diametrically opposed to one another.

Given this total domination of today’s world by Talmudic Jewry, via Zionism, communism and Babylonian banking, we can easily see that the modern Zionist movement is the fulfillment of Isaac’s prophecy that the descendants of Esau will one day take dominion over the True Israelites of this world, Caucasian Israel.

America’s politicians must pay obeisance to Pseudo-Israel, for fear of the Jews. This recent article from the Israeli newspaper, Haaretz, expresses alarm at how thoroughly the tail wags the dog:
Barack Obama has been busy - offering the Jewish People blessings for Rosh Hashanah, and recording a flattering video for the President's Conference in Jerusalem and another for Yitzhak Rabin's memorial rally. Only Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah surpasses him in terms of sheer output of recorded remarks.

In all the videos, Obama heaps sticky-sweet praise on Israel, even though he has spent nearly a year fruitlessly lobbying for Israel to be so kind as to do something, anything - even just a temporary freeze on settlement building - to advance the peace process.

Before no other country on the planet does the United States kneel and plead like this. In other trouble spots, America takes a different tone. It bombs in Afghanistan, invades Iraq and threatens sanctions against Iran and North Korea. Did anyone in Washington consider begging Saddam Hussein to withdraw from occupied territory in Kuwait?

But Israel the occupier, the stubborn contrarian that continues to mock America and the world by building settlements and abusing the Palestinians, receives different treatment. Another massage to the national ego in one video, more embarrassing praise in another. Now is the time to say to the United States: Enough flattery. If you don't change the tone, nothing will change. As long as Israel feels the United States is in its pocket, and that America's automatic veto will save it from condemnations and sanctions, that it will receive massive aid unconditionally, and that it can continue waging punitive, lethal campaigns without a word from Washington, killing, destroying and imprisoning without the world's policeman making a sound, it will continue in its ways.

Illegal acts like the occupation and settlement expansion, and offensives that may have involved war crimes, as in Gaza, deserve a different approach. If America and the world had issued condemnations after Operation Summer Rains in 2006 - which left 400 Palestinians dead and severe infrastructure damage in the first major operation in Gaza since the disengagement - then Operation Cast Lead never would have been launched.

It is true that unlike all the world's other troublemakers, Israel is viewed as a Western democracy, but Israel of 2009 is a country whose language is force. Anwar Sadat may have been the last leader to win our hearts with optimistic, hope-igniting speeches. If he were to visit Israel today, he would be jeered off the stage. The Syrian president pleads for peace and Israel callously dismisses him, the United States begs for a settlement free zone and Israel turns up its nose. This is what happens when there are no consequences for Israel's inaction.

When Clinton returns to Washington, she should advocate a sharp policy change toward Israel. Israeli hearts can no longer be won with hope, promises of a better future or sweet talk, for this is no longer Israel's language. For something to change, Israel must understand that perpetuating the status quo will exact a painful price.

Israel of 2009 is a spoiled country, arrogant and condescending, convinced that it deserves everything and that it has the power to make a fool of America and the world. The United States has engendered this situation, which endangers the entire Mideast and Israel itself. That is why there needs to be a turning point in the coming year - Washington needs to finally say no to Israel and the occupation. An unambiguous, presidential no.

- Gideon Levy, “America, Stop Sucking Up to Israel.” Haaretz, Jerusalem, Oct. 27, 2009

Everyone in the world knows that the Zionist tail wags the American dog, except the American sheeple, who get all of their “information” from Zionist sources. It’s interesting how Jews in Israel can speak more openly about Zinoist influence in America than Americans can! The Zionist lobby, with their Mossad/CIA executioners, plus their total control of America’s economy via the Federal Reserve Bank, runs America and most of the world – except for a handful of Muslim nations that refuse to engage in fractional reserve banking. And this is the real reason why America’s military is being used as a mercenary force for Zionism: to put the Arab world under the yoke of the international Jewish banking system. The Jews have arranged wars in which Christians and Muslims kill each other, while the Jews rake in the profits and gain greater dominion over the world.

The Babylonian money system has taken control of the entire world, and only a handful of “anti-Semites” knows what is going on…although many people suspect the awful truth but are afraid to say anything that is considered taboo (“anti-Semitic”) in this polite world of Orwellian dictatorship. The censors of the Zionist Inquisition have every intention of censoring your thoughts with a swat team, if necessary. Since everyone else is deluded by the rabbinical/Zionist impersonation of True Israel, they are all afraid to criticize “God’s chosen people.” Little do they realize that Judaism is the religion of the devil and that nearly zero% of today’s Jews are Shemites, let alone Israelites. With the exception of Iran and a few other tiny countries, “the beast that deceiveth the whole world” (Rev. 12:9) is in control of the world’s entire economy and political apparatus.

The Balfour Declaration was the deed by which the British Empire handed the Promised Land over to the devil; and the Zionists have been causing world chaos ever since. And the Bolshevik Revolution was Esau’s savage strike against his brother Jacob, White Christendom. Given the importance of these two historical events, you would think that most people would have some knowledge about how the Jews have masterminded this overthrow of a formerly Christian polity. There is no doubt that the 20th Century was the Jewish Century. The Jewish State was conceived by deception, founded on terrorism and is maintained by extortion and war profits. There is nothing “Godly” about this process. It is Luciferian in origin; and Christians who do not realize this are the very deceived Christians prophesied by Paul in II Thess. 2. We must do everything we can to wake up the sleeping sheep by surgically excising this malignant delusion from their minds. It is the “abomination of desolation,” the headquarters of the Anti-Christ. But the world is clueless, because they prefer Jewish fables to the Truth. The Zionist Conspiracy does not discuss its own tactics with the world at large. We have to figure these things out for ourselves. The Bible says that only the “elect” would not be deceived. Everyone else will be thoroughly brainwashed.

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part VII

Divine Grafitti: Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin

And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this; But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified: Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written. And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians. Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom. In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain. And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old. – Dan. 5:22-31.

These three words, Mene, Tekel and Upharsin, also have a prophetic significance, as they do represent numbers. Figuratively, Daniel tells us that Babylon was “found wanting.” But, certainly, Balshazzar did not have time to analyze the Divine Grafitti on the wall. He was killed just a few hours after seeing the message on the wall, so, even if he had understood the numeric meaning of these words, he could not have understood the larger symbolism. Could there be an End-Time significance to this Grafitti?

Nebuchadnezzar left a warning message that Belshazzar rejected. His rejection brought about the proclamation of Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin, and Belshazzar’s judgment was carried out that very night. It is interesting to note that the pronouncement contains a numerical message encoded in the words of the symbolic message, for though Daniel deciphered the message represented by the words, the words themselves represent monetary value which adds up to 2520. A shekel is a tekel in the terminology of Babylon.
This they shall give, every one that passeth among them that are numbered, half a shekel after the shekel of the sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs:) an half shekel shall be the offering of the Lord. Exodus 30:13.

A mene is fifty shekels or tekels, which equates to one thousand gerahs and upharsin is understood as a dividing of the mene. Mene is one thousand gerahs, a tekel is twenty gerahs and upharsin represent half a mene, or five hundred, so; “mene, mene, tekel, upharsin” equates to 2520.

[Source, Jeff Pippinger, http://the2520.com/2520_daniel.htm ]

The Significance of the Year, 1982.

In the year 1980, I began a literary adventure that I knew would change my life. I estimated that the project would take 10-15 years to complete. The project was a book about the separate identities, histories and cultures of the two main peoples of the Bible: the Israelites and the Jews. Of course, 99% of the world today still believes that these two separate and distinct groups are one and the same people. Having done a thorough analysis of the genealogies contained in the Bible, I knew better, so I had no choice but to write a book, which explains that these two groups of people are never the same in the Bible. The reality is that the Israelites and the Jews have always been bitter enemies. This is true even today. And this enmity was prophesied at Genesis 3:15. Ironically, the Jews have deceived the Judeo-Christians into believing that genealogies are “meaningless,” yet these same Judeo-Christians still worship the Jews as the preservers of the “oracles of God.” Wrong on both counts!

In order to understand Bible prophecy, you must be able to identify the Babylonians in the world today; and it’s NOT the Iraqis or the Muslims.

Dan. 5:30 tells us that Belshazzar, King of Babylon, was slain by Darius on the very night that the handwriting appeared on the wall. The Babylonians had presumed their walls to be impenetrable, so they were busy partying, completely unconcerned with what the Median army might be doing outside the walls of the great city. According to historians, Belshazzar was beheaded by Darius the Mede, using a ceremonial sword. This event occurred in the year, 539 BC.

I was doing this research in the mid-1980’s, while compiling reference materials for my book, The Great Impersonation, How the Anti-Christ Has Deceived the Whole World.

Having already had significant results for previous start dates, such as 745 BC and 607 BC – the first date representing the captivity of the northern House of Israel and the latter date representing the defeat of the southern House of Judah - I decided to try my luck for the year 539 BC, the year Babylon fell.

Here is William G. Fowler’s account, as given in his book, End Time Revelation:
The fifth chapter of Daniel gives an account of what took place in Babylon on the night when the city fell. Belshazzar, the king’s son, and co-regent in Babylon, was holding a feast, blasphemously using the gold and silver vessels taken from the temple of Jerusalem. Suddenly, writing appeared on the wall, “Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsim,” which Daniel interpreted, “God hath numbered thy kingdom and finished it. Thou art weighed in the balances and art found wanting.” Thy kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

History records that the Medes and Persians gained entrance into the city by diverting the river Euphrates, so that the river bed became dry where it ran through the walls.

Now, it is interesting to note that the four words, written in Chaldaic (Aramaic), when translated into Hebrew, would read “Minah, Minah, Shekel, Peres,” which were Hebrew weights. The gerah was the smallest weight, and the total of the above weights, expressed in gerahs, is 2520.” - p. 125.

Now, given what we have learned about the prophetic significance of the number 2520, let’s do the math:
539 BC + 2520 = 1982.

On page 142 of his book, Fowler suggests that this year would be the beginning of the fall of Mystery Babylon, but he could offer no reason why, as, for his book, this date was yet in the future! His book was first published in 1976 and revised in 1980.

So I looked into the history books to see if anything remarkable happened that year. MTV started broadcasting that year, bringing Jewish pornography into our living rooms and calling it “music videos.” The Beirut massacre occurred: an especially barbarous crime in which defenseless refugees had their throats slashed by “Phalangists” under the direction of Ariel Sharon, the butcher of Beirut. Despite the brutality of this crime, it was but one of many such hideous and merciless crimes committed by the Jews against the Palestinians. Nothing really stood out, like the milestone events represented by the other two dates, 1776 AD and 1914. There was nothing in the annals about the year 1982 that seemed to have any prophetic significance to the number 2520. I was mystified and disappointed by this, so I finally gave up the search for a significant event. I was doing these calculations around 1986, basing them on the prophetic work contained in Fowler’s book.

Fast forward to early 2009. I happened to be doing some research on the Hebrew calendar, when the internet search I was doing listed a seemingly unrelated item, something about Ron Wyatt finding the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem. I checked it out and the video just blew me away. Ron Wyatt’s description of how he found the blood on the Mercy Seat and the lab analysis took my breath away. The fact that the blood only had 24 chromosomes could only be accounted for by the fact that Jesus had no earthly father: 23 chromosomes from His mother, Mary, plus one y-chromosome provided by the Holy Spirit. This was mind-boggling stuff!! I immediately notified my entire mailing list (of about 1,000 people) to inform them of this remarkable find.

Given my personal excitement about this discovery, I was rather disappointed at the lack of response and the skepticism about the story. I had only heard a little bit about Ron Wyatt’s work as an archeologist, something about him discovering Noah’s Ark and the Red Sea Crossing. The fact that Ron Wyatt had discovered the Ark of the Covenant was amazing enough, but actually finding the Blood of Jesus Christ on the Mercy Seat was just too incredible.

The most frequent objection I heard about this story was that Ron Wyatt was not credible. I checked into his other discoveries and found that they were indeed credible. His other finds were thoroughly documented and literally in the right places and dated back to the correct times. So, why all of this noise about his lack of credibility?

There is a very good reason for all of this disinformation about Ron Wyatt. The Israelis don’t want the world to know about this huge discovery.

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part VIII

The Divine Sacrifice

Daniel 9:20-27:
And while I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Before Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Holy Blood on the Ark, I had assumed that Daniel’s expression, “to anoint the Most Holy,” was a reference to Jesus Christ being anointed. I think that virtually every Christian scholar is of the same opinion; but now I have a different view.

Having researched how the expression is used in the Bible, I realized that the meaning of “most holy” [Hebrew: HaQodashim] in the Old Testament is NEVER used of a person. It is used EXCLUSIVELY for the secret chamber, behind the veil, wherein the Ark and the Mercy Seat lay hidden from the eyes of all the world, with the exception of the High Priest. The very last act of the sacrificial ritual was to sprinkle the sacrificial blood onto the Mercy Seat. If the High Priest did not do this, then there was no atonement. Consequently, this aspect of the ritual, which was mandated by Yahweh, as explained earlier, was crucial to the fulfillment of the Law. The ceremony was NOT COMPLETE until the blood was sprinkled on the Mercy Seat.

Here is how one author describes it:
Within the Holy Place of the tabernacle, there was an inner room called the Holy of Holies, or the Most Holy Place. Judging from its name, we can see that it was a most sacred room, a place no ordinary person could enter. It was God’s special dwelling place in the midst of His people. During the Israelites’ wanderings in the wilderness, God appeared as a pillar of cloud or fire in and above the Holy of Holies. The Holy of Holies was a perfect cube — its length, width and height were all equal to 15 feet.

A thick curtain separated the Holy of Holies from the Holy Place. This curtain, known as the “veil,” was made of fine linen and blue, purple and scarlet yarn. There were figures of cherubim (angels) embroidered onto it. Cherubim, spirits who serve God, were in the presence of God to demonstrate His almighty power and majesty. They also guarded the throne of God. These cherubim were also on the innermost layer of covering of the tent. If one looked upward, they would see the cherubim figures.

The word “veil” in Hebrew means a screen, divider or separator that hides. What was this curtain hiding? Essentially, it was shielding a holy God from sinful man. Whoever entered into the Holy of Holies was entering the very presence of God. In fact, anyone except the high priest who entered the Holy of Holies would die. Even the high priest, God’s chosen mediator with His people, could only pass through the veil and enter this sacred dwelling once a year, on a prescribed day called the Day of Atonement.

The picture of the veil was that of a barrier between man and God, showing man that the holiness of God could not be trifled with. God’s eyes are too pure to look on evil and He can tolerate no sin (Habakkuk 1:13). The veil was a barrier to make sure that man could not carelessly and irreverently enter into God’s awesome presence. Even as the high priest entered the Holy of Holies on the Day of Atonement, he had to make some meticulous preparations: He had to wash himself, put on special clothing, bring burning incense to let the smoke cover his eyes from a direct view of God, and bring blood with him to make atonement for sins. – “Holy of Holies and the Veil” [The Tabernacle Place]

So, the Holy of Holies, or the Most Holy, is the sacred space, the enclosure, where Yahweh met with the High Priest. And the Mercy Seat was the spot on the lid of the Ark where the blood was sprinkled. The Most Holy is a location, not a person.
Secondly, we know that this ritual was performed in Old Testament times as a prefigurement of the Last Sacrifice. The Holy of Holies ritual was instituted as an ongoing practice in preparation for the ONE LAST TIME: the redemption of Israel on the Cross by Yahshua’s own Blood.

Thirdly, since the entirety of Christ’s Passion was endured under the terms of the Old Covenant, the atonement could not have been lawfully executed unless His Blood was LITERALLY SPRINKLED ON THE MERCY SEAT!!!!
The New Covenant could not go into effect until all of the provisions of the sacrificial law had been met.

Therefore, the expression, “anoint the most holy,” Daniel 9:25, is a reference to the anointing of the Mercy Seat with Christ’s own Blood.

The High Priest of the Last Sacrifice

Given the incredible conjunction of all of the events that occurred at 3 pm, April 3, 33 AD, on Mount Calvary, we know that the Hand of Yahweh was guiding all of these events. Is it not reasonable to infer that Yahshua’s Holy Blood, in order to completely fulfill BOTH the prophetic requirements and the Levitical requirements – lest we forget that all of these events had to fulfill the sacrificial laws of the Old Testament and of the Last Sacrifice under the Old Covenant - that Yahweh would arrange for the Blood of His Son, Our Kinsman Redeemer, to be sprinkled onto the Mercy Seat?

For this reason, 600 years earlier, Yahweh led Jeremiah to bury the Ark directly under Golgotha, the future site of the Crucifixion. Then, He caused the earthquake, which cracked the bedrock of which the mount consisted, creating the crack through which His Holy Blood was able to flow down to the chamber, where the Ark was buried!

Since there was no Levitical High Priest, in the flesh, available to perform the ceremony – and no Edomite Pharisee or Sadducee could possibly qualify, there was only one person in the universe who could thus qualify as officiating High Preist: Yahweh HIMSELF PRESIDED over the entire affair.

As Paul goes to great pains to explain in the book of Hebrews, when Christ rose from the dead, HE became our NEW HIGH PRIEST, so the baton was passed directly from Father to Son! The Levitical priesthood’s function was over. Thenceforth, the priesthood of Israel reverted back to the Melchizedek Order, which was the hereditary priesthood, passed down through the generations of Adamites, from father to son. The Priesthood of the Order of Melchizedek has existed since Genesis 2, as Adam himself was the first High Priest.

When Abraham tithed to the High Priest in Salem, he was tithing to the reigning High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek. Many scholars believe it was Shem. Some believe it was Jesus Christ in the appearance of a man; but I agree with those who say he was one of the descendants of Adam, in the flesh, possibly Shem. The point is that this priesthood has always existed throughout our history as a people, as it is the HEREDITARY PRIESTHOOD of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Every male in Israel qualifies as one of these priests, once he reaches the age of thirty. Yahshua Himself had to wait until He was thirty years of age before He could begin His ministry. That’s when He was baptized by John. Yahweh says that Israel is to be a “Kingdom of Priests.”
From this perspective, all denominational priesthoods, which are divorced from the hereditary household structure of the Melchizedek priesthood are ILLEGITIMATE and have no place in Caucasian Israel!!!! In fact, these false priesthoods are the very Nicolaitanes of Rev. 2 & 3. When the Kingdom comes, there will be only one priesthood: the Melchizedek Priesthood.

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part IX

The Sprinkling of the Blood in the New Testament

Up to now, I have argued, from the Old Testament, that the most sacred sacrifice was not complete unless the sacrificial blood was sprinkled on the Mercy Seat. And because so few people are aware of Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the blood on the Mercy Seat, scholars will use expressions like “Christ’s Blood was shed on the Mercy Seat in heaven.” Up until now, no one could have imagined that His Blood was literally sprinkled on the Mercy Seat in Jeremiah’s Cave!!!
Is there any evidence in the New Testament that recognizes the legal necessity that Christ’s Blood was literally sprinkled on the Mercy Seat? I think there is.

Peter opens his first epistle with these words:
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. – I Peter 1:1-5.

It is not possible that Peter could have known about the fact that Yahshua’s Blood was sprinkled on the Mercy Seat. Perhaps Peter meant “by the shedding of His blood,” but he uses the word ‘sprinkling’ [Greek: raino], not ‘shedding’ [Greek: haimatekchusia = the shedding of blood]. Perhaps the Holy Spirit inspired him to use this language, as he, in his own mind, could have been using it metaphorically, or in remembrance of the Old Testament ritual.

Paul, in the Ninth Chapter of Hebrews, gives us this detailed account of the transition from the Old Covenant to the New Covenant:
But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? – Heb. 9:11-14.

“By His own Blood He entered once into the holy place.” Is this another metaphorical statement? Or did the Holy Spirit inspire him to make a statement that was literally true? The only way that this statement can be taken literally is if it is a reference to the fact that Christ’s blood actually dripped on the Mercy Seat! But Paul could not possibly have known about this. The only explanation would be that he was inspired to make this statement by the Holy Spirit – either that, or the statement cannot be taken literally. He would not have known what he was saying, but he said it anyway! We know for a fact that Christ bled literal blood. Does mere shedding of blood qualify for “entering into the holy place”?

Is it not a requirement, under the sacrificial law, which was still operative under the Old Covenant at His Crucifixion, for the blood to be sprinkled upon the Mercy Seat?

If His body gave up the ghost at the moment that the first drop of His Blood dripped onto the Mercy Seat, then we have the instantaneous transition from the Old Covenant to the New Covenant.

But you are come to mount Zion…And to Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: - Heb. 12:22-25.

Again, the word is sprinkling, not shedding. Sprinkling is an act performed by the sprinkler. The shedding of one’s own blood usually happens by accident, or by someone else’s hand; and the one whose blood is being shed is not “sprinkled” by that person. The two concepts, though similar, are not the same. Sprinkling is a ritual act. The blood has to be shed before it can be sprinkled, so the shedding and the sprinkling are not the same act!

The first thing we think of when our blood is being shed is to stop the bleeding! No one ever says, “OK, now let me sprinkle the blood I have just shed.” Only someone performing a ritual would think that way.

Peter and Paul could not have been consciously aware that Christ’s blood was literally sprinkled on the Mercy Seat; but this is the language they both chose to use. Only now, in hindsight, can we even consider the possibility that these words can be taken literally, not just figuratively.

In Acts, Chapter 2, Luke states the following:
Now, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs in the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Ron Wyatt discovered the sign of the Blood beneath the earth. Fire and brimstone will be next.

The Final Revelation

Here is how Paul contrasts Israel before and after the Crucifixion:
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. - Ephesians, 2: 12-18.

What is Paul saying here? Paul is making a direct reference to Ezekiel 37, the “Two Sticks” prophecy.

The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all. - Ezekiel 37: 12- 22.

Paul is saying that Jesus Christ, by His sacrifice on the Cross, healed the breach between the House of Judah (two tribes) and the House of Israel (ten tribes), thus beginning the process of fulfilling Ezekiel 37, merging them back together into a single family (household), never to be separated again. Of course, we in Christian Identity know that this prophecy was fulfilled in 1776, where members of all twelve tribes (both Houses) became ONE NATION, the New JerUSAlem, the United States of America. (Also fulfilling the Gen. 49:10, “company of nations” prophecy. The Jews have NEVER been a company of nations. Nor will they ever be, since the Jews are neither Judahites nor Israelites)
The important thing to realize is that none of the experiences of the Two Houses applies to the Jews. In fact, Judaism totally ignores all of the prophecies concerning the Two Houses, because the experience of the Jewish people is totally unrelated to that historical development and because none of these prophecies apply to them. On the contrary, only the prophecies concerning Esau apply to the Jews.

It is these same Jews who are still trying to prevent the world from knowing about Ron Wyatt’s discovery of Christ’s blood on the Mercy Seat. This discovery was made way back in 1982 – 27 years ago!! This is how long the cover-up has been going on. Why is the Christian world ignoring this revelation?

There is only one reason: Because the Jews cannot admit that Jesus Christ is the Messiah of Israel. For the last 2,000 years, the rabbis of Judaism have taught the Jewish people that Jesus Christ is a fake, an impostor, pretending to be Israel’s Messiah. Now, you know that the exact opposite is true. It is the Jews who are the fakes. And the Jews, impostors through and through, cannot allow their charade as Israel to become common knowledge. If the Christian world ever catches on to this gigantic HOAX, all support for the Jewish State, the Abomination of Desolation, will evaporate.

The Israelis cannot afford to let this happen, because their entire theological edifice will be exposed and destroyed. Hence, they must continue to suppress Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Blood on the Mercy Seat.

Nor can the Talmudic rabbis allow the Jewish people to entertain doubts about Jewish doctrine. With world opinion turning against Zionism, the rabbis of Judaism can ill afford to have doubts about the Jewish religion creep into the minds of Jews. For two thousand years, Jews have been taught to hate the very name of Jesus Christ. They have been taught by the rabbis that Christian doctrine, concerning the death, atoning sacrifice, resurrection and ascension of Christ, is nothing but fairy tales. Jews actually mock Christians for these silly beliefs.

But the Blood on the Mercy Seat only contained 24 chromosomes, proving that Jesus had no earthly father, for, if He had had an earthly father, His Blood would have contained the usual 46 chromosomes. It proves that the Y-chromosome could not have come from a human male. It also proves that Mary was still a virgin when His blood was formed. Like the rest of basic Christian doctrine, the virgin birth story is true. Just as amazingly, the Israeli lab told Ron Wyatt that the Blood had come back to life. He was as amazed as the lab technicians at this piece of information. This is just another of the long line of supernatural events that surround the Passion, only this one just happened to occur 2,000 years later.

For me, as a Bible scholar specializing in prophecy interpretation, 1982 WAS THE MYSTERY YEAR, the year for which I had expected to find a significant development of Israelite prophecy/history. The reason I didn’t know about Ron Wyatt’s discovery of Christ’s Blood on the Mercy Seat before 2009 was because the Jews were covering this story up like the proverbial skeleton in the closet!

539 BC + 2520 = 1982. 1982 was the year of Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Blood of Jesus Christ on the Mercy Seat.

The priesthood of Esau cannot allow their charade to be exposed. And that charade begins with the denial of Christ.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. - I John 2:22.

Because they have denied Christ for the last 2,000 years, they dare not allow any sensational information about the Holy Blood to be publicized, which would upset their control of both Jewish and Judeo-Christian theology.

One of the interesting details concerning the Book of Daniel is that the angel tells Daniel to seal up his book of prophecy until the time of the end. Given the very precise prophetic record contained in that book, it is obvious that this history had to first transpire and then become commonly known before anyone could understand what it meant. Thanks to archeology, geology, linguistics, archeoastronomy, computer graphics and imaging techniques, the history detailed in and surrounding the Bible is finally shedding light on the Bible’s prophetic record. Science has caught up with the Bible; and it has made the Bible come alive with historical relevance.

Unfortunately, mainstream Christianity has not availed itself of this wealth of new data. Few denominations are interested in adjusting their dogma to accommodate new historical discoveries. Except for a handful of mainstream scholars, only Christian Identity has a rapacious appetite for Biblical history and archeology. Perhaps this is why mainstream Judeo-Christianity is simply not interested in Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Holy Blood in Jeremiah’s cave? One would think that all Christian denominations would be filled with religious zeal at such a miraculous discovery and use it for a spiritual revival of faith! Why aren’t they demanding more blood samples to be tested, to see if Ron Wyatt was telling the truth about the Blood having only 24 chromosomes? Such a demonstration would lend scientific credibility to the virgin birth! One of the main doctrines of the Christian Faith would become scientific fact, not just dogma. Anti-Christian skeptics would be in an uproar! We Christians would get the last laugh on the skeptics! But, no! The lack of interest from institutional Christianity is quite astounding. I guess the Judeo-Christian clerics, like the rabbinate, don’t want the status quo upset.

The Holy Blood In Prophecy Part X

The Completion of the Sacrifice Under the Old Covenant

“At the time of Jesus’ death, even the physical environment reverberated with the effects of that death. The veil in the Temple, a very heavy linen curtain embroidered with spun gold, was torn from top to bottom. This veil formed the entrance to the Holy of Holies, the most sacred and the innermost part of the Temple. The Holy of Holies represented the presence of God with Israel. Only once a year could anyone enter it, and that was on the Day of Atonement when the high priest alone, after a period of cleansing, would enter in through the veil. Only he could enter into God’s presence. There, he, as the representative of Israel would intercede with God for Israel. For this reason the veil represented the separation between God and Israel. At the moment of Jesus Christ’s death, this separation was done away with.” - Victor Paul Wierwille, Jesus Christ Our Passover, p. 256-257.

All sincere Christians understand the significance of the Last Sacrifice, that Christ’s atoning sacrifice marked the transition from the Old Covenant to the New Covenant. There is tremendous disagreement among Christians as to what was or was not abolished that day. In my view, we have to rely on the Old Testament prophecies to determine what that change consisted of. We have discussed Jeremiah 31, which tells us that under the New Covenant, the Law will be written in our hearts. To me, this means that we will come to honor and appreciate God’s Laws within our own minds. In no way can this be interpreted to mean that the Law will be abolished. Jesus Christ Himself confirms this many times, and so does Paul.

Daniel 9:27 is very specific as to the nature of the change in the Law when Messiah is sacrificed: “And in the midst of the week He shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease.”
This is speaking exclusively of the Levitical rituals that had been practiced by the priesthood up until that moment in time. Under no circumstances can the sacrifices and oblations (burnt offerings) be equated with the moral law, or specifically with the Ten Commandments. Modern evangelicals have made this false generalization, which has no justification in Scripture. Such a monumental change in doctrine would surely have been prophesied, with a statement such as, “The Ten Commandments will no longer be in effect.” But the Bible says no such thing. The antinomians simply ASSUME that the “Law was nailed to the cross,” which it was not. At Col. 2:14, in the KJV, Paul says that the “handwriting” was nailed to the cross. Other translations use such words as “writ”, “bond,” “decree,” “written code,” “certificate of debt,” “the charges that were brought against us,” etc. There is no way that the word ‘handwriting” can mean anything but that list of charges which Yahweh held against the nation of Israel. That’s what was “done away with,” meaning forgiven, at the Cross.

In modern terminology, a list of charges is an INDICTMENT. What was nailed to the Cross was the indictment against us, NOT the Ten Commandments or any other part of the moral law. In addition, the sacrificial rituals no longer apply as punishments for violations of the law. Since the Law is now written in our hearts, we have NO EXCUSE for breaking it.

And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness. – Psalm 9:8.

All unrighteousness is sin. – I John 5:17.

But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Judean first, and also of the nations; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Judean first, and also to the nations: For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the nations, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. – Romans 2:5-16.

Paul is here quoting Jeremiah 31:33 and saying that the Law is still working within us and that we will, indeed, be judged by our works. The fact that our sins, up to that point in time (the Crucifixion), have been forgiven at the Cross does not give us a license to sin in the future. We are to practice righteousness (obedience to the Law) and show forth the fruits thereof. If this were not true, Yahweh would have no standard by which to judge the world on that Great Day!
“Is God unrighteous who takes vengeance?...God forbid! For then how shall God judge the world?” - Romans 3:5-6.

Repent ye, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.” – Acts 2:19.

The importance of the moral law is not to be underestimated. Considering the fact that ALL OF THE LAWS, including the sacrificial rituals, were still in effect at the time of the crucifixion, it must needs be that this ritual be carried out to the letter! The sacrificial rituals were NOT part of the moral law. They were only prescribed ritual penalties for violations of the law, so the moral law has not changed at all! Thus, we make a distinction between the moral law and the PENAL CODE, which only comes into play once the penalty for breaking the law must be enforced.

Under the Old Covenant, Yahweh would have broken His Own rules had not Christ’s Blood actually been sprinkled on the Mercy Seat! Yahshua’s atoning sacrifice could not have been fulfilled to the letter of the Law unless this sprinkling – the very last element of the atoning sacrifice of the High Priest – was accomplished.

Therefore, I must consider that Daniel 9:24 is speaking of that very sprinkling, which Yahweh Himself had arranged for on Mt. Calvary that fateful day. Again, in the words of the prophet, Daniel:
Seventy weeks are determined upon your people and upon your holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and the prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.

Were it not for Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Ark of the Covenant in 1982, we would never have known that Christ’s own Blood was sprinkled on the Mercy Seat, thus literally anointing the Most Holy! What an incredible story! For those Christians who remain skeptical of this analysis, all I can say is that it is no more improbable than Lazarus being raised from the dead or Yahweh’s angel killing 185,000 of Sennacherib’s Assyrian soldiers in one night! The only difference is that the latter two haven’t been deliberately suppressed by all parties: Christians, Jews and atheists alike! The potential of this story to create a Christian revival is enormous; but I also know that none of the existing denominations want to offend the Jews by demanding access to the Ark, if only to have the Blood tested again. The last thing the Israeli State wants is to have that Blood tested again, because a DNA test will show that Jesus was NOT a Jew, because Mary’s DNA is purely Adamic, not mixed with Edomite. Jewry cannot afford to have this Blood tested again, because of two factors: 1.) If the Blood is confirmed to have only 24 chromosomes, then this would provide scientific proof of the Virgin Birth. The rabbis cannot risk the possibility that this Blood will provide such proof. 2.) The DNA will be substantially different from the DNA of modern Jews. The DNA analysis will show that it is type I (Caucasian), not the polyglot mixture that modern Jews possess. We already know that the Jews aren’t Shemites; and the Blood of the Son of Mary will prove to be purely Adamic DNA, unmixed with the genetic material of Edomites.

Conclusion

And there are three that bear witness in earth: the spirit, and the water, and the blood; and these three agree in one…He that believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself: he that believes not God has made him a liar; because he believes not the record that God gave of His Son. And this is the record that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that has the Son has life; he that has not the Son of God has not life.” - I John 5:11-12.

The Jews have spent the last two thousand years making a liar out of Yahweh. It’s time for them to pay for their blasphemies against Yahweh and His Son and for their crimes against God’s people, Israel.

Only those of us who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God will be granted the opportunity for eternal life. But the process of salvation is not yet complete. That will not be accomplished until the Second Coming, when evil will be destroyed and death itself will be conquered.

PSA 85:10: Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
Truth and righteousness go together. We have found that the modern Babylonians have no interest in Truth. They are bound and determined to establish their New World Order on Babylonian terms. They will NOT give up this earthly power without a fight to the finish. Anyone who believes otherwise is seriously deluded. They hold power in antagonism to Christ, mocking Him and daring His Father to do something about it! Those who believe that these evil Babylonians will suddenly have a change of heart and “convert to Christ” are kidding themselves. On the contrary, they will be judged, as both the Old and New Testaments repeatedly assert. They have rejected Christ, THE Son of God, and they will be judged accordingly.

The Bible plainly declares that Jesus had no earthly father, but that God was His Father. It was because of this declaration, by Jesus Himself, that the Jews put Him to death. Just by saying that God was His Father made Jesus equal with God, and this the unbelieving Jews of Jesus’ time could not believe, and even to this day, they do not believe it.” – Rev. John Ewing, “Was Jesus Christ a Jew?”

Because of their hatred for Yahshua the Christ, Talmudic Jewry and the Babylonian Zionists have suppressed Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Holy Blood in Jeremiah’s cave. It is time for the world to know about this tremendous discovery. I pray that Yahweh open the earth now and reveal the facts of His Holy Blood.

“And shall not God avenge His own elect, which cry day and night to Him, though He bear long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of Man comes, shall He find faith in the earth?” - Luke 18:7-8.

The short answer to this question is: Not very much! The Judeo-Christians have the wrong kind of “faith,” and the Jews have none at all. It’s time for a revival of REAL FAITH – based on Scripture, not on the doctrines of men! There can be no revival for those who believe in Jewish fables. By allowing itself to become Judaized, modern Christianity has betrayed Jesus Christ, by allying itself with His enemies, and has signed its own death warrant.

“There shall be wailing and a gnashing of teeth.” – Matt. 13:42.

In Yahshua’s Name, Amen!

Appendix

Video of Ron Wyatt Describing the Lab Test. (At the end, Ron Wyatt says to the Israeli lab technicians, “It’s the blood of YOUR Messiah.” Of course, Ron Wyatt did not know that the Jews are impostors pretending to be Israel. That’s why he said this. If he were Identity, he would have known better. – Eli)

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7opnMSOBvE
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Ron Wyatt, Ark of the Covenant, New Zealand. October 1998

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7opnMSOBvE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sxtP3kAd6w
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Ron Wyatt Amazing Discoveries Full

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sxtP3kAd6w

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven