Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Article: The Forbidden Book of Enoch

Continued

15 And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: ‘Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: “You should intercede” for men, and not men for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die 5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

16 From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death of the giants, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement –thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgement in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated.” And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say to them): “You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth.” Say to them therefore: “You have no peace.”‘

XVII-XXXVI. Enoch’s Journeys through the Earth and Sheol.

XVII-XIX. The First Journey.

17 And they took and brought me to a place in which those who were there were like flaming fire, and, when they wished, they appeared as men. And they brought me to the place of darkness, and to a mountain the point of whose summit reached to heaven. And I saw the places of the luminaries and the treasuries of the stars and of the thunder and in the uttermost depths, where were a fiery bow and arrows and their quiver, and a fiery sword and all the lightnings. And they took me to the living waters, and to the fire of the west, which receives every setting of the sun. And I came to a river of fire in which the fire flows like water and discharges itself into the great sea towards the west. I saw the great rivers and came to the great river and to the great darkness, and went to the place where no flesh walks. I saw the mountains of the darkness of winter and the place whence all the waters of the deep flow. I saw the mouths of all the rivers of the earth and the mouth of the deep.

18 I saw the treasuries of all the winds: I saw how He had furnished with them the whole creation and the firm foundations of the earth. And I saw the corner-stone of the earth: I saw the four winds which bear [the earth and] the firmament of the heaven. And I saw how the winds stretch out the vaults of heaven, and have their station between heaven and earth: these are the pillars of the heaven. I saw the winds of heaven which turn and bring the circumference of the sun and all the stars to their setting. I saw the winds on the earth carrying the clouds: I saw the paths of the angels. I saw at the end of the earth the firmament of the heaven above. And I proceeded and saw a place which burns day and night, where there are seven mountains of magnificent stones, three towards the east, and three towards the south. And as for those towards the east, one was of coloured stone, and one of pearl, and one of jacinth, and those towards the south of red stone. But the middle one reached to heaven like the throne of God, of alabaster, and the summit of the throne was of sapphire. And I saw a flaming fire. And beyond these mountains Is a region the end of the great earth: there the heavens were completed. And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: ‘This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven. And the stars which roll over the fire are they which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord in the beginning of their rising, because they did not come forth at their appointed times. And He was wroth with them, and bound them till the time when their guilt should be consummated (even) for ten thousand years.’

19 And Uriel said to me: ‘Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. And the women also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens.’ And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen.

Books

Contemplating the Nephilim by Scott Alan Roberts

I don’t know if it’s the rebellious, ‘question all authority’ streak in me, or merely a ‘****-the-cannonballs-and-full-steam-ahead’ bravado, but I continually find myself questioning everything – even the things I tend to believe with the faith of a true zealot. As far back as my conservative, fundamentalist, evangelical seminary training, I tended to buck the system. I have no desire to create the false history that I was some sort of youthful, angst-ridden, anarchistic rebel, but suffice it to say I was, many times, labeled a ‘trouble maker,’ simply for asking certain questions. It was sometimes a serious charge leveled at me, and other times a tongue-in-cheek, wink-&-nudge understanding by my professors that they, too, suspected there was much more beneath the surface of our systematic theological dogmas.

That is the foundational stuff that culminated in my writing a book on the Nephilim. The stories of the bible had been presented to me so many times over the course of my childhood, that I felt I already possessed all the answers. But the detriment to being raised with those old stories is that they start to take on the aura of being just that – tales. We forget that these things, however they actually happened in the course of history, were real events happening to real people somewhere at their core.

It wasn’t until I began thinking through my beliefs and sifting through the stories of faith, that I started noticing the missing elements and recognizing the gaping holes in the theology under which I had so willingly immersed myself. Now, this is not to say that those old bastions of faith were somehow misplaced or irresponsible in their doctrinal approaches, it’s just that they weren’t looking for the deeper answers, therefore they tended to blind themselves to the missing pieces of the puzzle that didn’t fit their theologies. Dogmatic practices governed, manipulated and even ignored the questions, thereby rendering their followers incapable of even seeing the questions that were left bleeding-out like so many open wounds.

I want to ‘know’ things. I want to seek out the ‘reasons why’ I believe something. Faith without an object or foundation is blind, and I hate stumbling around in the dark. It is for these reasons that I set off in search of answers to my many questions.

The Nephilim were always a bit of an enigma to me. I was taught the story of ‘Noah’s Ark’ in Sunday School, and in even greater detail when I was in seminary. Throughout all that education, however, never was I taught that the Sons of God and their Nephilim offspring were connected to the flood of Noah. And as it turned out, the mention of the Sons of God and the Nephilim were actually the preamble to the story of Noah and the Ark. The descent to human women of the beings known as the Sons of God, their subsequent cohabitation and sexual intercoursing, and then the ramifications of these acts on all of humanity, simply raised deeper questions in my mind. First of all, I wanted to know who they were, and secondarily, but not of less importance, I wanted to know why the account was so ignored in religious teachings. I wanted to know more. So I studied and researched and dug deeper.

It is incontrovertible in my mind that humanity underwent huge, creative interruption somewhere in our primordial past. The ancient history of humankind experienced an interference on so great a level as to be seen as nothing short of grandiose, if not catastrophic. The historic ramifications of the acts of the Watchers and their hybrid offspring affect not only the course of human DNA, but the entire thread of religious history, establishing the world’s theologies and underscoring the subtexts of myriad spiritualities.

The story of the Nephilim – no - better: the history of the Nephilim is far-reaching. Their presence on this planet, from our ancient past through to our current events is tangible, yet strangely invisible to those who do not look or ask the questions.

Conscius gigno curator gigno scientia relinquo sapientia. Roughly translated, “Awareness begets Curiosity begets Knowledge bequeathing Wisdom.” In other words: Think, seek, learn and apply. Repeat.

Source: The Rise and Fall of the Nephilim: The Untold Story of Fallen Angels, Giants on the Earth, and Their Extraterrestrial Origins

Scott Roberts (Author), Craig Hines (Foreword)

New Evidence of a Hybrid Race That Walked Among Us! A long-time talk show host and researcher in the field of unexplained phenomena, author Scott Alan Roberts has come out with this riveting new book, loaded with the latest research and documentation about ET visitations, a hybrid race on early and alien-human meetings––a must have on the bookshelf of every reader curious about the legends of the Nephilim as mentioned in the Bible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil:

Why Church Fathers Suppressed the Book of Enoch and Its Startling Revelations

by Elizabeth Clare Prophet [ 524 pages ]

Did you ever wonder about the “sons of God” in the sixth chapter of Genesis? Well, it was a few lines summing up the book of Enoch, likely written prior to Genesis even. This book argues that Enoch is Scripture and also explains why that is so. But since as the cover reads the church fathers suppressed it, we don’t find it in our Bibles today. But by drawing parallels to it and our Bible it concludes Jesus had thorough Enochian knowledge. Not only that, but that all the characters of biblical times knew of the Watchers’ fall, and the adulteration of our race with Nephilim genetics.

Did rebel angels take on human bodies to fulfil their lust for the “daughters of men”? Did these fallen angels teach men to build weapons of war?

That is the premise of the Book of Enoch, a text cherished by the Essenes, early Jews and Christians but later condemned by both rabbis and Church Fathers. The book was denounced, banned and “lost” for over a thousand years-until in 1773, a Scottish explorer discovered three copies in Ethiopia.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet examines the controversy surrounding this book and sheds new light on Enoch’s forbidden mysteries. She demonstrates that Jesus and the apostles studied the Book of Enoch and tells why Church Fathers suppressed its teaching that angels could incarnate in human bodies. Contains all the Enoch texts, including the Book of Enoch, and biblical parallels.

Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil takes you back to the primordial drama of Good and Evil, when the first hint of corruption entered a pristine world-earth.

Contains Richard Laurence’s translation of the Book of Enoch, all the other Enoch texts, including the Book of the Secrets of Enoch, biblical parallels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Book of Enoch : A Comprehensive Transliteration of the Forgotten Book of the Bible

by Joseph B. Lumpkin

Quoted in the book of Jude, and used to form our view of angels and demons, this book connects the dots of doctrine and prophecy in the scriptures. It goes into more detail about the “Sons of God (Angels) that left their positions in heaven to marry human women”, having children that became giants and introducing violence, sorcery, and evil spirits into the world.

http://www.anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/forbidden-book-enoch