Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Total Eclipse to Cross U.S., First Coast-To-Coast Eclipse Since 1918 - How to Watch it Safely

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1V2BtUA-NI
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Total Eclipse to Cross U.S., First Coast-To-Coast Eclipse Since 1918 - How to Watch it Safely

This is a rare, once-in-a-lifetime event for viewers in the United States. The last total solar eclipse to cross the United States, coast to coast, was in 1918 and the next one will not take place until 2024.

During a total eclipse, the Moon completely blocks the Sun, and turns day into night, .
revealing the Sun's beautiful outer atmosphere known as the corona.

The path of totality will begin in the Pacific Ocean and travel through the center of the United States. The total eclipse will be visible in parts of Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina before ending in the Atlantic Ocean. A partial eclipse will be visible in most of North America and parts of northern South America.
http://www.seasky.org/astronomy/astro...

Never look directly at the Sun. You can seriously hurt your eyes, and even go blind. Proper eye protection, like eclipse glasses or a Sun filter, is the only safe option. Sunglasses don't work.

The Sun’s UV radiation can burn the retinas in the eyes leading to permanent damage or even blindness. This can occur even if your eyes are exposed to direct sunlight for just a few seconds.

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1V2BtUA-NI

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Total Eclipse to Cross U.S., First Coast-To-Coast Eclipse Since 1918 - How to Watch it Safely

By Gerlinda

World War I (WWI or WW1), also known as the First World War, the Great War, or the War to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918. More than 70 million military personnel, including 60 million Europeans, were mobilised in one of the largest wars in history. Over nine million combatants and seven million civilians died as a result of the war (including the victims of a number of genocides), a casualty rate exacerbated by the belligerents' technological and industrial sophistication, and the tactical stalemate caused by gruelling trench warfare. It was one of the deadliest conflicts in history, and paved the way for major political changes, including revolutions in many of the nations involved and to the Second World War twenty-one years later.

WWII Started Sep 01, 1939 Ended : Sep 02, 1945. It lasted 4 years.

World War II, one the darkest periods in the history of the world, raged from 1939 to 1945 and involved almost the entire world. Countries were destroyed, created or changed forever. Fifty million people lost their lives between 1939 and 1945 and hundreds of millions more suffered injuries and wounds. Yet many today do not know when, where, or by whom the war was fought or that their fathers and grandfathers fought battles from the volcanic islands of the South Pacific Ocean to the icy waters of the North Atlantic; or from the jungles of Burma to the deserts of North Africa; or from the grassy steppes of Russia to the skies over Britain. We offer this overview of World War II in the hope that some may gain a better understanding and become interested in continuing to learn more. There is a lot to know about history's most widespread and destructive war, but there is no better place to start than eHistory's World War II area.

HTTPS://ehistory.osu.edu/topics/wwii

WWII lasted 6 years

WWIII... And there will be a third World War since the Illuminati have such a plan....will it include 8 years? And was the ground work begun in the year 2000/2001? If the destruction of the twin towers that took place Sept. 11, 2001 was the event that began the congregation of the United Nations into the Middle East, then we can begin the count that could lead to September of 2017/18. So, what event was it that began around the year 2011? I looked up the events of that year for the month of September. Although there were many, the one that stands out is the Wall Street September 17 – Occupy Wall Street protests begin in the United States. This develops into the Occupy movement which spreads to 82 countries by October. This will lead to the Economic collapse that is planned by the Illuminati that will weaken this country beyond belief that is scheduled for this year of 2017.

HTTPS://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/2011

I believe the complete Solar Event that will take place over the United States in August is symbolic of war that is coming upon it's land. This seems to fit with the so called George Washington (A Free-Mason) who told of his vision he had of war coming to this land from forces outside of the United States.

You see, nothing is by accident. The God of the Universe knows all this and allows it to take place in order that all the innocent blood that cries out for justice will take place. It began with the blood of Abel who was killed by his half brother Cain whose father was Lucifer.

What we are saying on this site is that the Final Days are upon us and NO, No, NO, there is no Rapture that will whisk you away before some imaginary 7 year Tribulation period begins. And we say it, not because we what to rub it in anyones face but we say it as a warning to get your own home intact as much as possible, physically and to pray for the Spiritual Awakening & Grace to come upon all of your family...to those that are of the Seed of Israel, that none should perish.

Take a look at the meaning of the total number of 18 should the numbers of 4=6=8 add up to 18.

(The number 18 is in relation, in cabalistic numerology, with emotions, the secrets, the lie, the selfishness, the criminality, the destruction, the disposition of accidents, with the difficulties, the sickness, the danger.)

Properties of the number 18

Symbolism

Symbolize those which did not want to receive the Name of Jesus, or who having received it, did not persevere. Thibaut Of Langres arrives to this conclusion because of the fact that the first two letters of the Name of Jesus, iota and ETA, according to the Greek manner to note the numbers, makes 18.

For R. Allendy, it represents "the ratios of the Nirvana world 8 with the whole of the Cosmos 10. The Nirvana is dispersed in the Cosmos, in a apparent involution, by an act of solidarity and love - 1 + 8 = 9". It would also constitute the realization of the love, the providence in action, 3 x 6 = 18.

The number 18 is in relation, in cabalistic numerology, with emotions, the secrets, the lie, the selfishness, the criminality, the destruction, the disposition of accidents, with the difficulties, the sickness, the danger.

According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of Jesus Christ.

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu18.php

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Total Eclipse to Cross U.S., First Coast-To-Coast Eclipse Since 1918 - How to Watch it Safely

More on this subject.

It is obvious that the numerology of the number 18 is based on the Greek rendering of Jesus Christ, whom is not the True Christ Yahusha.

But, not to be puzzled by this at all. We have to keep in mind that it is the followers of the False Messiah who work according to their numbers. There-fore, we can expect the Spirit of the False Messiah to occupy the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem as soon as Sept. 2017.

Here is the true rendering of our Messiah's Name and you will notice how cleverly, the Edomites of Rome/Jews have hidden the NAME with the very name that the Jesuits use in their organization that operates to destroy all things from the Father Yahuah and His Coming as The Son of the Most High.

There must be something about that NAME.

By Gerlinda

John 5:43 (KJV)
"I have come IN MY FATHER'S Name, and you do NOT receive Me; if ANOTHER comes in his own name, you WILL receive him."

Yahusha said these words to the people who knew him as Yahusha. In other word, He let it be known that... there He was among His own people...arriving right on time, 5500 years after the promise to redeem them, just as the Prophets had said He would come yet they, by and large, would not accept Him. Why didn't they accept Him? Because of the influence of the Religious leaders in Jerusalem who were afraid of losing their own power and yes, even their, wealth. Among the Religious Ruling Senate known as the Sanhedrin, there were the Pharisee and Sadduces, two opposing powers who united in the common goal of killing the Son of Yah. The Rabbis pretended that they were offended that He referred to Himself as "Before Abraham, I AM." John 8:58 (KJV): " Yahsuah said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

So, though He was known among the Jews by his name Yahusha, they did not want anything to do with Him and even plotted his death before the whole country began to follow after Him. They arrested Him, held three illegal trials, scourged Him and finally nailed him upon the Roman method of crucifixion, which was a pole/tree to which was attached the cross bar that He was made to carry to the crucifixion site. His suffering was tremendous. Upon that tree were his hands nailed at the wrists. Six long hours, He hung there held up by his wrists and his feet fastened together with a long spike. Finally, without taking the numbing drink offered to Him, He gave up His Spirit.

That cross looked like the Hebrew letter Tau, which does not look like the cross seen in churches but had the bar across the top of the vertical pole. In fact that cross is symbolic of the pagan god Tammuz.

So, while they had His name correct at that point, the Rabbis declared unto their people that His name was no longer to be said. That Name is an astonishment to the Jews to this day.

Among Believers, both of the House of Israel and Gentile, it became changed when Constantine mixed the pagan with the true faith. It is Rome that is chiefly responsible for replacing the name of Yahusha with Jesus, which stands for "Hail Zeus". Zeus was the sky and thunder god in ancient Greek religion, who ruled as king of the gods of Mount Olympus. His name is cognate with the first element of his Roman equivalent Jupiter.

The Roman Empire, under Constantine made sure there would be peace and power according to their set of Laws and to do this, they pretended to accept the Believers but quickly changed the Name to their god and added pagan gods & goddess, giving them names of past believers, called Saints. God's Word is so clear about not serving any gods but He alone.

Constantine was never a convert to the True Gospel. He died in the same pagan condition that he was born into. Soon the Name of their Savior was forgotten by the replacement of Jesus, the Greek rendering of son of Zeus.

The title "Christian" was not even correct and used in a derisive kind of way in mockery. Yet, today, it is a title that the same users of the name "Jesus" proudly believe that they are true servants of God. There is a Book of Remembrance in Heaven. Do you know what it is for? It is for those who Remember His Name.

We can understand how this deception was carried out but what is hard to understand is.... when people are presented the truth...they refuse to do the research and just assume their understanding must be correct. Didn't' their fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers use the name of Jesus? Exactly! That is what makes this so frustrating.

All these many generations, the wrong name for Yahusha has been used. Does it make a difference?

The Bible says, "At the Name of Yahusha, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Yahusha is Lord to the Glory of the God the Father." Romans 14:11 (KJV) "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." Notice the word Lord there? Six thousand times the name of Yah has been replaced with the title "Lord". That is a title like Mr., Mrs, Professor, etc. It is not a personal Name.

But Satan is determined that, at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow. You have been conditioned to accept that name. Now, we can understand why there will be so many that will stand before Yahusha and He will say, "Depart from me, I never knew you."

We can also understand the great apostasy that has been carried out. Believers will declare they serve Jesus Christ unto death and not even know who this Jesus represents. Satan is clever, isn't he?

Also, we can understand why so many False Shepherds have no problem using the name of Jesus as they lie, steal and kill through their forked tongues. They shout confusion in that name.

How could the name of Jesus have been handed down and so easily accepted as the name of our Saviour?

We have to understand that most people did not read nor write but could only go by what they were told in their churches. And Rome was the one who held all the stolen sacred writings. That is until The Dead Sea Scroll were found. So, until then, they had free reign to write whatever they wanted to promote their Sun god deity. They carved their statues, painted their pictures of a halos (Sun) around the heads of their gods and goddess and convinced the ignorant that these were to receive adoration. Each has their feast days of remembrance yet the True Name of Yahusha is not remembered.

All these years, we have been using the name of their sun god, worshipping on their Sun day instead of keeping the Sabbath as Yahuah had written by His own Hand into the Commandments given to Moses. I guess most of you know that Rome admits to changing the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday and proudly claim they did it because they had the authority to do so. Wow! It sure wasn't Our Great I Am that gave that authority but the god that is worshipped in Rome by the Sun Worshippers.

The Father knew this would all take place. He also knew that in the End of Days, much knowledge once known would be revealed plus much knowledge not known would be revealed. We are in those days. Yes, I believe those that have been saved under the name of Jesus had their heart looked into by the Father and honored for their desire to be saved. Their fruits would prove that desire. But now, ignorance is no longer an excuse.

Why would anyone, who has had this knowledge revealed to them insist on using the wrong name for our God and why would they insist on keeping the feasts of pagan gods?

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.[/quote]

WWIII... And there will be a third World War since the Illuminati have such a plan....will it include 8 years? And was the ground work begun in the year 2000/2001? If the destruction of the twin towers that took place Sept. 11, 2001 was the event that began the congregation of the United Nations into the Middle East, then we can begin the count that could lead to September of 2017/18. So, what event was it that began around the year 2011?

I looked up the events of that year for the month of September. Although there were many, the one that stands out is the Wall Street September 17 – Occupy Wall Street protests begin in the United States. This develops into the Occupy movement which spreads to 82 countries by October. This will lead to the Economic collapse that is planned by the Illuminati that will weaken this country beyond belief that is scheduled for this year of 2017.

HTTPS://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/2011

Posted just a few days ago on the site was this article. It is just one strong indicator of the on-going plans of the Secret Government to make this possible. They will, not only control where you purchase your food but what you will purchase. Please take the time to listen to this video.

( Reason behind the Amazon purchase behind WHOLEFOODS )GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE - This will change everything - YouTube

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhwIAc5-Qo