Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Holy Blood In Prophecy

The Holy Blood In Prophecy

By Pastor Eli James
Church of the Restoration of True Israel
www.anglo-saxonisrael.com

“After two days He will revive us. In the third day He will raise us up and we shall live in His sight.” – Hosea 6:2.

Introduction

Ever since I found out about Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Blood on the Mercy Seat, this passage from Hosea has haunted me, because it obviously refers to the RESTORATION of Israel to our pre-fallen State. Paul clearly states that, at some time in the future (from his historical time), we will be changed in the “twinkling of an eye.” (I Cor. 15:49-54.) There is no doubt in my mind that this prophecy is about to come to pass in the very near future.

In the light of the significance of this passage, I began to look at some other Old Testament pericopes that mention a “third day.” Some of these passages are:
“Be ready against the third day.” – Ex. 19:11-12.

Any meat of the sacrifice left over till the third day must be burned up. – Lev. 7:17.

And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings {Rev. 16:18}, and a thick cloud {Mark 14:62} upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud {Matt. 24:31}, so that the people who were in the camp trembled. – Ex. 19:6.

Taken in context, these passages deal with the events being recorded, but they also hint at THE “third day.” Could these passages contain prophetic clues, in relationship to Hosea 6:2, for the End Times as well? We know that these End Times will be days of Fire and Brimstone, with the Tribulation followed by the Second Coming, and then the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. I think that Yahweh has left us many clues as to the timing and the certainty of these events, and many outright promises of His Vengeance against evildoers at the Judgment Day.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. – 2 Peter 3:8.

If we count from the birth of Yahshua, around 2 BC, then the third day began around 1998, or roughly the year 2000. Our Third Millennium is the third day of prophecy. We know that the First Advent ended with Christ shedding Hs Blood on Mt. Calvary. Is it possible that the Second Advent could be triggered by revelations concerning that very Blood?

The “Mercy Seat”

The term, “Mercy Seat,” is not an exact translation of either the Hebrew kapporeth nor the Greek hilasterion. Both of these terms are better translated as “a place of propitiation.” Apparently, Martin Luther used the term, “seat of grace,” to translate the original words, and this phrase, though perhaps fanciful, became “mercy seat” in English. “Mercy seat” sounds more romantic and evocative than “propitiation,” so the odd translation, from Hebrew to German to English, stuck. In any case, it is a reference to the “place of propitiation,” namely, the spot on the lid of the Ark, between the two cherubim, where the sacrificial blood was offered by sprinkling it upon that very spot.
Propitiation = atoning sacrifice.

And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee. And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof. And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof. And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be. And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee. And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel. – Ex. 25:16-22.

And YHWH said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the veil before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat. – Lev. 16:2
The Mercy Seat was where Yahweh came to visit with the Israelites. As long as the Ark was with them, Yahweh dwelt among them. Since they were too disobedient for Yahweh to dwell within them, Yahweh had Moses build the Ark, so that the Israelites could be near Him and vice versa. This is where the High Priest would minister directly to Yahweh on the Day of Atonement every year.

Barbaric Ritual Or Rehearsal For the Last Sacrifice?

Now, the blood rituals may seem like a fairly primitive and gruesome activity. During the history of their enactment, it necessarily involved the slaughtering of millions of animals. For this reason, and because He instructed the Israelites to exterminate the Canaanites, critics of the Bible like to refer to Yahweh as a “bloodthirsty god.”
But we must remember that all of these OT rituals pointed to a singular event: the shedding of the Holy Blood of Yahshua Messiah. This singular event of both prophecy and history was demanded by Yahweh as the redemptory payment for Israel’s sins. The seeming barbarity of such rituals is offset by the fact that people butcher animals every day for food, so what’s the big deal? Not all of these Bible critics are vegetarians, so the meat-eaters need to keep this fact in mind. Besides, this is nature’s way. Lower-order creation provides food for the higher-order creation.

We are also reminded of the day when Cain killed Abel. Since that day, Abel’s blood has been crying out from the ground for vengeance. Cain had shed Abel’s blood in a brutal act of murder and theft; and this act began the Blood Feud between the seed of Eve and the seed of Cain. This blood feud has been operative in history since that day.

Because the Israelites were a stiff-necked people, who refused to obey Yahweh’s Law, He decided to provide a means of forgiveness which required a minimum payment on the part of each Israelite who sinned. The Israelites would have to give something up, in terms of personal belongings, wealth, or livestock, and the Levitical priesthood was to administer this system of ritual sacrifice.

The Temporary Nature of the Sacrificial System

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me? Says the LORD.

I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams. And the fat of fed cattle. I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs or goats. When you come to appear before Me, who has required this from your hand, you trample My courts? Bring no more futile sacrifices; incense is an abomination to Me. The New Moons, the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies - I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred meeting. Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; they are a trouble to Me, I am weary of bearing them. When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not hear.

Your hands are full of blood. Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, learn to do good; Seek justice, rebuke the oppressor; defend the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD, though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land; but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword; for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.” - Isa. 1:11-21.

From these verses, as is true throughout the Bible, we are admonished to do good works among our kindred. It is absolutely clear that Yahweh prefers obedience to sacrifice. If Yahweh found the sacrifices so distasteful, as described in Isaiah 1 and other places, why did He institute them through Moses? It was because the Israelites refused to obey His laws, so he had Moses and Aaron create the Levitical priesthood for the purpose of teaching the Israelites discipline and obedience.

Yet they would not listen to their judges but prostituted themselves to other gods and worshiped them. Unlike their fathers, they quickly turned from the way in which their fathers had walked, the way of obedience to the LORD's commands. – Judges 2:17.

Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? Did not Yahweh, He against whom we have sinned? For they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. – Isa. 42:24.
Paul sums the situation up for us, even quoting Isaiah 1:
For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins. Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come - In the volume of the book it is written of Me - To do Your will, O God. Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. – Hebrews 10:4-10.

Under the Old Covenant, Yahweh accepted burnt offerings and sacrifices so that we might ultimately offer ourselves as living sacrifices to His purpose. This is the Old Covenant which was to be replaced by the New Covenant. This change did not affect the requirements to obey the Ten Commandments or any other statutes, that were not part of the priestly rituals. Nothing was changed except the elimination of ordinances that applied to the ritual sacrifices of the Levitical priesthood. The Law was NOT abolished at the cross. Only the sacrificial, ritual “law” was abolished.

Here is how one author describes Yahweh’s Covenant with the Levitical priesthood:
Yahweh first set the covenant which He was going to make with the people before them when they arrived at Sinai, saying to them, "'Now you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation."" (Exodus 19:5-6a) Now therefore if you will obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure unto Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. And you, that this is before He spoke the commandments to them while they still retained the patriarchal priesthood. It was a covenant agreement based on their obedience whereupon, He would make them His "special treasure", a "kingdom of priests" and a "holy nation".

With their consent to the covenant, they were given His laws which they were to obey (Exodus 19:7-8). Yahweh God then spoke to them Himself the ten basic principles of His Law (Exodus 20:1-17). Then Moses went up the mountain to receive the remainder of the instructions for them at their request and His consent, that He not continue to speak directly to them (Exodus 19:18-21). Then Moses returned and proceeded to give them the remaining instructions which are in Chapters 20-24 of Exodus. So all the basic laws were given before the sin with the Golden Calf. This includes the Sabbath and the Feasts with other social principles. Then the offerings and furniture for the Tabernacle follow in Chs. 25-30. Notice - there is no mention of the Levitical priesthood during this time, only that of the High priest and his sons.

Yahweh's original intention was that they be a nation of priests led by the firstborn of each household and the oversight of a High priest from the lineage of Aaron. Instead they became a nation with a Priesthood.

So we see here that the priesthood with which the covenant was formed was changed when the nation sinned and broke the covenant, and the Levitical priesthood was put in place with all the rituals and ceremonies that pertained to making atonement for the sins of the nation (Leviticus 1-7). These daily offerings culminated in a final cleansing being made each year by the High Priest on the Day of Atonement (Lev.16). - [See wikibooks.org] .

There is no doubt that the New Testament confirms the continuity of Yahweh’s Laws. Let Jesus, Paul and John be our witnesses:
“If you love Me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.’ – John 14:15.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. – John 14:21.

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God. – I Cor. 7:19.

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. – I John 3:22-23.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. – Matt. 5:16-19.

Since it is obvious that heaven and earth have not yet passed away, anyone who teaches that the commandments have been abolished is either deliberately distorting the Scriptures or foolishly misinterpreting them. Heaven holds them in very low esteem.

The modern evangelicals, especially the televangelists, are the very creatures we are being warned about. They act as if the word ‘commandment’ does not appear in the New Testament. The fact is that it is used at least 70 times in the NT; and every time it is used, we are instructed to keep the commandments. Yet, these modern distortionists keep telling us that the “law has been done away with.” In addition, we are constantly confronted with the word, righteousness, meaning justice, which is ALSO a legal term, just as the word commandment is. There can be no justice without obedience to Yahweh’s laws.

The Law was NOT abolished at the Cross. Only the sacrificial ordinances practiced by the Levitical priesthood were abolished at the cross.

The New Covenant Prophesied

Contrary to what is taught from many pulpits today, Yahweh clearly tells us that the Law will NOT be abolished. Rather, it will be written in our hearts.

Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah - not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin

I will remember no more. - Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Along with this prophecy goes Daniel 9:27, which tells us that Messiah will put an end to the animal sacrifices:
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; but in the middle of the week, He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.” (NIV)
The New Covenant was sealed by Jesus Christ’s OWN BLOOD. The shedding of His Blood accomplished five purposes:
1. It washed Israel clean of her PAST sins.
2. It put an end to the sacrificial rituals.
3. It instituted the New Covenant with Israel.
4. It replaced the Levitical priesthood with the Priesthood of the Order of Melchizedek, which existed well before Moses and Jethro, together, established the Levitical priesthood. Jesus Christ Himself thus became the High Priest of this non-Levitical Order.
5. It gave us a new heart and mind, replacing our old, rebellious nature.

We know that Christ’s own Blood was a necessary part of the Last Sacrifice, as our Kinsman Redeemer. This much we all agree on. But was it necessary for His Blood to be literally sprinkled on the Mercy Seat? This is the question I hope to answer in this sermon. I believe that the Bible is telling us that, yes, it was necessary, under the Old Covenant. I also believe that there is a specific prophecy that points to Ron Wyatt’s discovery of the Holy Blood in 1982. Let us now consider the prophetic evidence.

The Seven Times Punishment of True Israel

Students of Bible prophecy know that the number 7 dominates the prophetic landscape. The Apocalypse is dominated by the number 7. 7 vials. 7 plagues. 7 beasts, etc. Time is regulated by sevens. The Sabbath is every 7th day. The Jubilee is every 49th year. 7, 7, 7, and more sevens. Yahweh had also decided to punish Israel for a period of “7 times,” because of their disobedience.

Leviticus 26 contains more information as to the true Identity of God’s Chosen People, Israel. Christians must understand how America, not the Israeli State, is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the “regathering of the Twelve Tribes.” This is a very specific prophecy, concerning the Lost Tribes and how ALL TWELVE TRIBES WOULD BE REGATHERED after a period of “Seven Times” punishment. Prophetically speaking, Seven Times equals 2520 years.

First, let’s quote Leviticus:
And if you will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. – Lev. 26:18.

This is what Yahweh told the Israelites He would do to them if they continued to disobey His Laws. There are numerous prophecies, especially in Daniel and Revelation (also Ezek. 4:4-6 and Num. 14:34) where we are told to count days as years for prophecy.

From Wikipedia, we get this item about the exact duration of a Prophetic Time:
In scripture, Prophetic Years of 360 days or years has been interpreted as being equal to prophetic months of 30 days or years, which has been interpreted as being equal to one “time”. When “times, time, and half a time” have been mentioned in one verse and subsequently 42 months and 1260 days have been mentioned in other verses as found in Daniel and Revelation, these periods have been taken by many as talking about equal periods of time.
Because these prophecies in Daniel and Revelation equate 3.5 “times” with 42 “months,” or 1,260 years, many scholars of prophecy have concluded that a “time” in prophecy equals 360 literal years. Many Biblical prophecies have been fulfilled in this manner, especially by equating prophetic “days” with literal years of historical time.

David Fry Jr., in his book, The Daystar Rebellion, states:
Both in Daniel and Revelation the words “Times, Time and a half” are equated to 1,260 days. From this we know that the word ‘time’ is 360 days. Times = 2, Time = 1, and Half Time, all total 3-1/2 times or 1260 days. If we double the 3-1/2 times we again arrive at 7 times or 2,520 sacred days.” - p. 31.
Thus, a prophetic year, or a Prophetic Time, is 360 “days,” with each day counting as a year of prophetic time. Thus, 7 times is: 7 x 360 = 2,520 years.

Next, a quotation from Pastor Mark Downey, to set up the meaning of Leviticus 26:
Well, I would ask the question, “What is the greatest Christian nation that has ever existed?” And if you’re honest, you’d have to admit that it’s the USA. And then I would ask, “Do you really think that God would not mention such a nation in the Bible, not by name, but by description; by its fruits; like a fingerprint that would identify only one person?” We are talking about God’s people Israel. In Leviticus 26:18, 21, 24 and 28, God promised to punish these Israelites ’seven times’, or as we now know, prophetically speaking, a long period of time for correction being 2,520 years. God consistently deals with His people during times of judgment, with the idea of restoration and cleansing at the end of that time. Divine predestination, which dovetails with prophetic synchronization, relocates Israel after her fall, captivity and dispersion; never to return to Palestine.

Confirmed in II Samuel 7:10, we read: “Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as beforetime.” Because of their national sins, God would drive them out and into a new land. If you look at some good biblical maps, you’ll get an idea of the migratory routes that our ancestors took when they left Assyria (modern Syria and Turkey) and traveled north and west. John 7:35 refers to them as ‘the dispersed’, and Jesus knew where the lost sheep of Israel were and commanded His disciples to go to them. What followed was the Christianization of Europe. Israel would occupy Isles or islands, and coastlines, wilderness and uncultivated land their fathers never knew. God was to scatter and sift them among nations, and then would regather the twelve tribes and again give them a land to possess in the Kingdom Age. It would not be in the old Jerusalem; thus it would be a prophetic new Jerusalem. [Rev. 21:1-12.]

The name Hebrew means colonizer, and we can see through history who has colonized the world. Jews cannot fulfill this fingerprint of Israel, as they only moved into countries once they were developed, and usually fleeing from countries they’ve been expelled from, which had fallen into decadence under their influence. The jew has never had their own nation until 1948, and that merely being a welfare state subsidized by Christian countries like the US, Britain and Germany. Much false prophecy has been churned out because of the mischief of so-called rabbinical scholars. Well, the ’seven times punishment’ is an irrefutable prophecy that will knock your socks off (or, in their case, their little beanie caps) of which they cannot argue its undeniable simplicity.

Let’s get to the punch line! The conquest of the ten-tribed northern house of Israel took about 25 years to complete. The logistics were monumental, as some two million people were transported hundreds of miles away from their homeland. As near as can be determined through archaeology, the historical record and the Bible itself, the first campaign against Israel began in 745 BC on the east side of the Jordan River. Precisely 2,520 years from 745 BC is the final date where the ’seven times punishment’ expires upon the nation of Israel. On this date, a nation was born in a day, just as Isaiah 66:7-9 had prophesied, which I think also corresponds to Revelation 12, when it speaks of a woman travailing in birth, in pain to deliver, bringing forth a man child. This was speaking of Israel becoming a new nation. Verse 8 in the Ferrar Fenton says, “Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen it like that? For the earth to produce in a day! In a moment a nation be born?” And if I can paraphrase God in verse 9, He is saying “should I restrain this birth which I have produced?” This glorious moment in history; the conclusion of the chastisement upon God’s Israel people and the restoration of their birthright blessings was none other than July 4, 1776. -

Please click on the link to read full article

http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/holy-blood-prophesy

Re: The Holy Blood In Prophecy

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7opnMSOBvE
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Ron Wyatt, Ark of the Covenant, New Zealand. October 1998

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7opnMSOBvE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sxtP3kAd6w
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Ron Wyatt Amazing Discoveries Full

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sxtP3kAd6w

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Hi, Gerlinda, I just finished reading Pastor Eli James' writing, "The Holy Blood in Prophecy". I see Steven posted this several times on the site, having bumped it several times this last July. I request that it be bumped again. Pastor Eli James wrote and published an entire book on this subject, so has studied this subject at great length. He appears to have been motivated to do so upon his finding of Ron Wyatt's discovery of the Ark of the Covenant, and of his discovery of Yahusha's blood having dripped down upon the Mercy Seat, the Place of Propitiation. That it was His blood was later confirmed by an examination of the DNA, which has only the 23 chromosomes of Mary, and a Y chromosome, as opposed to the usual complement of 46 chromosomes.

Interestingly, later on the article, he gives credit to Pastor Mark Downey for his discovery that the Two Sticks prophecy has been fulfilled. One stick is Ephraim from the tribe of Joseph which has become many nations as prophesied in Genesis 49:10. The other stick is that of the tribe of Judah. Pastor Downey discovered that these two sticks, Ephraim and Judah, has become one nation, and which the New JerUSAlem, that is, the United States of America, which is comprised of those gathered from many nations when the American Declaration of Independence was signed in July 4, 1776. Thus Pastor Eli James has provided us with a most excellent account of the restoration of True Israel.

I believe this restoration ties in with the coming Wedding Feast of the Lamb for His chosen Bride and her guests which shall take place at His Second Coming. This is His promised gathering together of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, and those who are the guests at the wedding. These guests are of those nations (translated as Gentiles), as prophesied by the Apostle Paul, that is, those who are born again and are grafted into the Olive Tree, which is Yahusha HaMeshiach, Romans 11:11-32, whereby we are One with Him at the time of this new birth if we continue in the faith.

Gloria

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You Gloria, I have bumped it up and would also like to include this excellent study provided by Pastor Bertrand L. Comparet called HISTORIC PROOF OF ISRAEL’S MIGRATIONS. I have included only this short portion to introduce the subject of Israel. It is such a confusing subject which has caused people to lump them altogether as "Jews", which we know is not correct. Neither is the term "Zionist" correct and most certainly should not that term "Christian Zionist' be used by Believers to refer to themselves when they support the Nation of Israel.

On the migration of the Israelites covered about 12 centuries, during which time they were mentioned by various historians, writing in different languages, during different centuries so therefore they are mentioned under different names. Even today, if you were to read a London newspaper, a Paris newspaper and a Berlin newspaper, all dated about the end of 1940, you would find that the British newspaper said that in that year France was invaded by the Germans. The French newspaper said that the invasion was by Les Allemans and the German newspaper said that the invasion was by der Deutsch. Yet, all three were talking about the same people and the same invasion. We must not be surprised to find the Israelites were given different names in the Assyrian, Greek and Latin languages. Even in the same language names change from century to century, just as today we never speak of Bohemia, as it was called a century ago, but only of Czechoslovakia.

Remember, the original 12 tribed nation of Israel broke up into two nations upon the death of King Solomon, about 975 B.C.. The northern 2/3rds of the land, containing the ten tribes, kept the name Israel, while the southern 1/3rd, containing the tribes of Benjamin and Judah, with many of the Levites, took the name of Judah after the royal tribe. From that time on, they kept their separate existence until they were finally merged into a vast migration, as we will see. Most of the kings of the 10 tribed northern kingdom of Israel were distinguished more for their wickedness than for any ability. However Omri, who reigned from 885 B.C. To 874 B.C., was a vigorous and able king. Although as wicked as the others his reign was considered, among the other nations of western Asia, as the foundation upon which the national identity thereafter rested. The language of that day spoke of a family, a tribe, or even a whole nation as a house or household. If you have read your Bible much, you must surely remember Yahweh’s many references to the house of Israel or the kingdom of Judah. The phrase was also used in those days to refer to a nation as the house of a great king who ruled it. The Assyrians among others, began calling the 10 tribed kingdom of Israel, the house of Omri. In Hebrew, house was babyith or bayth, in English it was usually spelled Beth and pronounced Beth. In the related Semitic languages of Assyrian, this was bit. The Hebrew Omri, was in Assyrian sometimes written Humari, sometimes Kumri.

Link to the full article

HISTORIC PROOF OF ISRAEL’S MIGRATIONS
By Bertrand L. Comparet

HTTPS://comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/historic-proof-israels-migrations