Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Per Gloria: Satan and his angels have already been bound...it is a past event...no Millennium Reign

Per Gloria by Email:

Today, being Sabbath, I set it aside for studying scriptures. So, I think you will be interested in my journey through them this morning for vital truths for this end time.

I resumed my going through the book of Isaiah and began where I had left off at Chapter 62. Verse 4 is talking about the Lord's forsaking His 12 tribes. But at the end of the chapter, verse 12, it speaks of them as a holy people, redeemed, and called "Sought out", and no longer forsaken. He also refers to them as a bride, verse 5.

Verse 10 of that same chapter mentions the words, "cast up" twice, a repetition which is always significant in the Bible. This verse gave as a reference, Luke 19:35, which includes these words, "cast up" which speaks of Yahusha riding on the colt of a donkey which fulfills Zechariah 9:9.

Isaiah 62:10 also says, "Go through, go through the gates" which again, is a significant repetition. However, when you read Luke 19:35, it mentions no gates, but of Mount Zion. We must then presume these gates must refer to a future event, as it is Revelation 22:14 which speaks of entering in through the gates of the city. Now back up to the previous chapter, Revelation 21, which is the reference to the city which is the New Jerusalem.

Back up one more chapter, Chapter 20, verse 2, which brings you to what is termed as most believers refer to as the Millennial reign of Christ. Continuing through the chapter, it tells of Satan being bound for a thousand years.

Well, the light suddenly clicked on in my mind, as just a couple of hours before I started this study, I had looked at a 2 minute video on the RBP site, which was an excerpt of a talk by Rob Skiba. He mentions the angels being bound and said that Satan, being an angel himself and their leader, was also bound along with them.

In my reference Bible, I noticed two references for Revelation 20:2, which are 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 6, which mention the angels having been cast down.

Notice 2 Peter 2:4 says this in the PAST tense.

Therefore Satan's being bound has already happened and accordingly, this being the end times, he is soon to be released again.

So this obviously means there will be no Millennium Reign as the general churches teach. Once we realize that, then it is clear that the event in that same chapter, Revelation 20:8, is about Gog and Magog, and that Ezekiel 38 are the same battle, which is Armageddon.

When our Lord returns to claim His bride, He will waste no time in judging the world at the great white throne judgment, and at the same time, there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth, Revelation 21:1, followed by the appearance of the New Jerusalem which represents the bride seen as coming down from Heaven, verse 2.

Revelation Chapter 9 tells of the release of a plague of locusts upon the Earth which will last 5 months as per verse 5, during which the Bride is sealed and protected as verse 4 states, which could well be the extent of the Tribulation, since Matthew 24:22 states that her days will be shortened.

Moreover, It appears Revelation 12 has already been fulfilled, since Satan has been bound during all those events listed in that chapter. The coming sign of the alignment of stars and planets regarding the Virgin happening September 23 of this year should awaken us to the nearness of the hour of Yahusha's coming.

Why is Satan bound in prison for 1000 years BEFORE his Lake of Fire judgment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZbKyoAVpF0

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Per Gloria: Satan and his angels have already been bound...it is a past event...no Millennium R

per Gloria

Yeah, the whole thing I wrote leads up to there being no millennium. Believe me, I never thought I would ever change my position that there will be a Millennium, but facts and facts. The Bible is our first and final authority.

You might want to add the above which is my further testimony on this.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.