Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Sacred Names: Yahweh and Yahshua

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE.

http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/sacred-names-yahweh-and-yahshua

The Sacred Names: Yahweh and Yahshua

By Pastor Eli James

Within the Christian Identity Movement, there is an ongoing debate about whether we should use the original Hebrew names for our God and also for our Savior and King, Jesus Christ. The two sides of this issue are A.) The English names are good enough and we donat need to go back to the Hebrew or Aramaic to address our Divine Sovereign and B.) The original Hebrew names convey meanings which are lost in the English translation. I am an advocate of the latter position; and I am going to do my best to give all the reasons why I advocate the use of the Divine Hebrew appellations, Yahweh and Yahshua.

Let me say at the beginning that I have no objection to the use of the English ‘Jesus Christ.’ We have all grown up using this name and there is a certain reverence with which this name is spoken, so I do not wish to detract from this in any way. Also, there is a particular singularity to the name, Jesus Christ, which is shared by no other human being, past or present. There is no mistaking whom you are talking about when you invoke this name.

As a historian for my people, Israel (the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Caucasian peoples), I have come to appreciate the Hebrew Scriptures from a multi-generational standpoint. When I read the story of Adam and Eve or the story of Moses and the Exodus and the writing of the commandments in stone, I know that my ancestors were present there and that my very blood is witness to these events. I feel no sense of disconnection at all. It is as if these events happened yesterday to my own parents and to my brothers and sisters. Indeed, I feel that I was present there. Their history is my history, plain and simple.

As a bilingual writer (English and German), I understand the power of words and how difficult it is to convey the full impact of a statement when translating from one language to another. Considering all the problems of translating simple declarative sentences, when we add to this complicated clauses, figures of speech, idioms, slang, vernacular, etc., it is a wonder that we understand the intentions of the Hebrew scribes and prophets at all. Most scholars agree that the King James Version is poor translation, at best. It was written by Englishmen who had little working knowledge of spoken Hebrew or of Hebrew traditions. In addition to this problem is the fact that these translators had little or no knowledge of the true Identity of the Anglo-Saxons as the true heirs of the heritage of the Israelites. The King James Version perpetuates the absurd idea that the Jews are identical to the Israelites. Even more problematic is the fact that the prevailing worldview that these men were laboring under was the Flat Earth Theory, thus forcing them to translate God’s Word from that limited point of view.

However, knowing that our Bibles are fraught with these defects, it is easy to reconstruct the language to harmonize with reality. We simply isolate these defects and change the language accordingly. I can say that every time I have retranslated verses with these objects in mind, the Bible has become a very accurate book; and this is in terms of history, science, prophecy, archeology, linguistics, etc.

It is important to understand that the original Hebrew used by our ancient ancestors conveyed much more meaning than even modern interpreters have imagined. This is especially true of the individuals that the Bible names. Their names are not just names. Their names are trademarks which tell us what they were known for. There is a reason why Jacob was renamed Israel. There is a reason why Abram was renamed Abraham. There is a reason why Esau was renamed Edom. Esau was a Saxon (son of Isaac); but when he rejected his heritage and married into the hook-nosed Hittite race, he became a Jew and his name was changed to Edom.

Biblical names reveal much about the individual, so, to ignore their meanings is to ignore knowledge and wisdom. And the two most important names in the Bible are Yahweh and Yahshua.