Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Understand Thou What Thou Readest?

by Gerlinda

This I know from my own walk as a Believer. When I first began to read the Bible, the words were just words that made no sense; especially the Old Testament.

Yet, the Spirit of the Living God keeps one reading and reading until the words began to weave a story and a truth. Over the years, the desire to understand the deeper meaning to what is being told to us develops until it becomes a daily need to consume. It becomes Spiritual Food.

However, I also know this. There are Believers that read the Bible through year after year, even receiving their certificates for doing so from their churches. Yet, when I have asked, "Do you understand what you have just read?" The answer was, "No, not really." I explained what it was saying, they were amazed.

You see, Fellow Believers, it takes diligent study of His Word to really begin to understand what it is telling us. Over the years, one learns that there are various levels to His Word. There is just the normal reading of it, then there is the taking of the words and studying their meaning.

There is Spiritual application of the words and especially as they were known at the time of it's writing, thus the historical meaning at the time.

For instance when we read that Ham looked upon the nakedness of his father, it means that he looked upon the nakedness of his father's wife thus he had sex with her and a son was born that Noah knew by looking at him with his 6 digits on each hand and foot that it was of the lineage of Cain.

There-fore he banished that grandson, Canaan and his mother. Do you really think the other sons (Ham's brothers) would walk in backwards with a covering for another man (their father) or was it because Noah's wife laid naked while Noah was passed out from too much wine? This wife was not the mother of these son but was a second wife that Noah had taken. So, you see, there is so much depth to the history being told in the Bible.

While Noah was told to take 7 clean animals aboard the Ark, there was also a deeper message, I believe, in regard to the 8 humans aboard. One of the 8 was not clean and it had to have been this second wife, Naamah, who is mentioned in the Bible being a Cainite

And then, there is the encoded message that the Father has hidden within His Word. Do you know that each and every one of us are encoded within it's words? Only the creature of Heaven and Earth and us; could be able to accomplish this.

These are all the things that have been covered on this website by Steven and are here for anyone with a desire to really get to know His Word to investigate. Your faith can only grown in doing this. I know mine surely has.

However and I mean this in a gentle way, One must be able to unlearn old fables in order to come to the Truth.

Acts 8:30 “And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?”

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.