Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Council of Time : 2-14-17

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqc696Hmqyk
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Council of Time : 2-14-17

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqc696Hmqyk

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Council of Time : 2-14-17

Per Gloria by email

Here are just five of the speaker's topics, actual transcripts in part.

About the power of healing you have:

You are Christians. When Christ touched a person, they were made whole. To make a physical body whole, don't you command it? It can restructure itself upon that command to the purpose for which it was made. Because for healing to take place in terms of our reality, the atoms would have to be re- arranged back to the way they were destubed ti be.

Cancer is the same way. It's an arrangement of particles. So if Christ touched a person with cancer, He would command those small particles to arrange themselves in the way they were purposed to be arranged. That's called being made whole. When you're made whole, things are restructured back to the way they were destined to be.

Listen! That power is up to you. You are joint heirs with your Father so you can command anything you want. Christ commanded certain things in creation because He is in fact the Word of God. If you're joint heirs with God, then you too should be able to speak the Word of God. So what is the problem? It's how you say it.

Here's the question. Are you really representing the Kingdom or not? If you represent yourself, you have a lot to prove. You'll also get upset when no one believes you. I can say this: About 90'% of the people who hear me do not believe me. Everything I said that did not come true is called a lie. The truth is given by the Holy Spirit. It's already established.

-----

Wealth, Control, Power

In order to control the money and be a billlionaire, you must have the approval of those who control the money. You have to be on their side. You're not going to be a billionaire all on your own. Billionaires always are going to be in cahoots with one another, to be best friends. How many people do you know of who have become a billionaire who wholeheartedly follow the Lord? You don't know anybody, do you?

There are a lot of older gentlemen out there that I did look up to, and they warned about this time we are living in now. They recruit people to play a part. They can act in many ways so they can have their billions. What does a billionaire care about more? Do you think it's easy being a billionaire, being a person of inflluence? No, it's not. The Bible says they are going to cast their gold and silver in the streets because it's not going to be any good to them.

Why have these people been friends for so many years, but change when one of them becomes president? If I was a billionaire, there is no way I would be president. If they're not part of the family, they won't have the billions. The people who have the money are divisive. Every single time there is an election, all of a sudden, everybody becomes enemies. The reason they do that is to get you to choose a side. We're the ones gullible for falling for their stuff. These people have been called to do what they do. Would any of them give up everything they own and give up their life of influence?

Why would someone do that after spending a lifetime of doing what they do? They are willing to cut throats and seek to convince others they are doing things for people and not against them.

You have to know the nature and the cruelty of those who have a lot of money. They are empowered by that money. It's all about control. They always proclaim they are something and don't like anybody who says they're not. They are not humble.

What does evil do? They always plot and plan. They don't rest. They are always doing something, demons included. What they're doing, they're not going to stop. They don't rest day or night. If we fall for these tricks, then we'll became a part of it and be destroyed with it.

When we see something wrong in a church.......we walk away. We thank the Lord for opening our eyes and ask for forgiveness for partaking. You are accountable of what you take in and what you throw out. We have to give account for all (our) deeds, all thoughts, all words. Everyone of us will have to stand before the Lord by yourself with Him at the judgment Seat of Christ. You have no one to blame but yourself. What you do reveals what you are inside. You're not here for yourself, but for somebody else.
-----

Viruses

Viruses are multiplying. It has to do with drought and too much water. Viruses have existed for hundreds of millions of years. Do a research: of "Ancient viruses" + "Ice melt". God created them. They may touch everyone around you, but it won't touch you if it's not meant to touch you.
-----

The Coming Antichrist

He is in the Middle East and is active in quite a few places. He has charisma and calls the shots. I believe he has all his hands, the kings of the Earth, already. I believe he is in his 50's or higher and ready to come forward. I believe Antichrist is more than one individual. I believe one of his home stations is going to be trampelled underfoot. I believe he hovers around Jerusalem already.

Let God reveal to you things in His time. Walk by faith and depend upon Him. Be needy of Him. Don't trust anything you have been taught or see. Step away from all illusions. Work out your own salvation. I can't change you. I have no desire to mould your steps. He gives us strength to keep going on. If you complain, then you have an abundance of complaints in your heart. What comes out of your mouth says a lot about you. Confess if it's not from Him and ask for His forgiveness. The Lord reveals things about you.

Ezekiel 17, 18, and 19 are about you. I ought to read it to you (some time).

-----

You are a Lion. an Overcomer

There is something about you that is threatening, and to all flesh. You are a mature lion. We are not powerless. We are a big full grown lion. You don't walk around like a coward. Know what you are. You are much bigger than the obstacle (you face). You are not helpless from your adversities. Let no one convince you that you are a tiny cub. You can exercise authority and never (have to) prove yourself. You're much better than Satan and the demons. Keep moving and they will get out of the way. Let them be annoyed at you.

You are a lion. You're not a cub. That is your heritage, joint heirs with Christ, the lion of the tribe of Judah. Accept this. You have nothing to prove, never again. That's why you're a threat to the kingdom they serve. You're not a victim or an infant. You conquer all things or you cannot call yourself a lion. Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. You are more than a conquerer. A conqueror is powerful.

You carry a lot of weight if you're an ambassador for Christ. You are full grown. When you have power, you have nothing to fear. Meekness and humility are yours; of full subordination to the King and you are His ambassador.

Overcome everything. Fear not. Fear nothing but God. Remember the enemy has no power over you. Noah heard all those screams (when he was shut inside the Ark). We have to be careful about who we are, as some of us have become cold and are not working out our salvation with fear and trembling. The love of many will wax colder and colder and iniquity will abound. Beware of any small cracks in your armor, for the spiders are coming. Labor and pray without ceasing.

-----

Other subjects he touches on near the beinning of the video are Quantum Mechanics, and Anti-Gravity.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.