Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5500 Years to the Day, the Dalet Was Opened.

by Gerlinda

Before anyone even begins to read this particular article I put together here on this subject of the 5500 years that Zen Garcia covered in his book, "Lucifer - Father of Cain", a book which was recommended to me by Steven to read as he had done...which I did...so that I, also get the facts straight. And then reported on it....there was one issue of those years that bothered Steven and that was "Just when was this actually fulfilled?"

Was this talking about the final years before the Return of Yahushua/Christ or what???

We knew that Yahuah had promised Adam and Eve that it would be 5 1/2 days before they would be allowed to return to Paradise. The Door/Gate/Dalet was closed to them and everyone that came after them. It was a subject that kind of hung in the air.

Steven had been contemplating this for well over a year; it bothered him. He is like a Bull Dog and that is said in respect; he just does not give up until he finds an answer. He searched the various Books of the Apocrypha and saw references it to in the Super Gospel, which he recalled.

For about 3 months after the reading of Zen's Book and praying that the Holy Spirit show him the answer, Steven called me, quite excited, to tell that it was fulfilled exactly on the day that Yahushua gave His life. It happened when the Lamb of God poured out His Life Blood to set the captive free. HE then went to Sheol (which we have also learned is in Paradise) where the Righteous were held on The Abraham's Bosom side with the gulf between it and the fiery side where the Unrighteous were being held.

You've heard of the story of the Rich man on the other side that begged Lazarus to give him a drop of water? Well, that is where it is located. You read in the Gospels how Christ led the captive free, which included the souls of Adam & Eve as promised by The Great I Am. Their Souls were allowed to return to Freedom in Paradise in their Spirit Bodies as they had been before the fall. True to His Word, it was fulfilled exactly 5,500 days after He gave them that promise.

Steven pointed out that in 2001, Jacob's Trouble began (right on time as even the Rabbis in Israel declared) He also talked about how Seal #3 is Wars & Economic Collapse. Seal #4 is Famine and Pestilences and Seal #5 would be the revealing of Antichrist.

It very evident how far down this Book of Revelation we are already traveling? Now, when A/C does get revealed, how many years will he be given? We know that it is 3 1/2 years, 42 months so you do the arithmetic.

So, with that said, here is an article on the 5500 years written several months ago after I read the books recommended to me by Steven, which I purchased at Amazon.com

I pray that this subject of the Dalet/Door/Way has been opened to the Hebrews & Gentiles. It is for them to accept the Way and walk through.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The Jewish leadership knew exactly the day that the Messiah would come yet they crucified Him. The evidence was given in several of the Books that were deliberately left out of the Bible that came to be passed down with it's remaining 66 books. The Books used in these testimonies are:

It is our good pleasure to share this evidence provided for us. There should be no more guess work taking place of what God has planned for Mankind or for when He would fulfill all things. Let's start with
Page 76 of Lucifer - Father of Cain.

Satan believed that if he could cause the fall of Adam and Eve that their children would be born under his authority and within the dominion of the lower Earth. What Satan did not realize is that the Lord would only allow him a certain allotment of time in which to attempt to fulfill this plan. He would be granted dominion of the lower Earth for only a short time 7000 years, 70 weeks, or 70 generations.

Once humanity began incarnating into flesh, Lucifer would seek to thwart the birth of the Messiah, whom born of woman and through the line of Adam would bring salvation and forgiveness to the children of Earth extending grace even unto the Gentile nations and children of Cain. Satan wrought to prevent the birth of Yahushua and incited Herod to decimate all children under the age of 2 born into the Jewish kingdom.

He thought if he could kill the Savior, salvation would never be established, and judgements never come. Satan knew that once the 2nd World Age had begun that Yahushua, the Son, would be born into the flesh, defeat death, restore hope, and deliver to Paradise to all of the souls of righteous whom until then had been collected in Sheol. His incarnation would occur exactly 5500 years after Adam and Eve are banished from Paradise. Page 76 of Lucifer - Father of Cain.

"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon they holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy." Daniel 9:24

Confirmation of Mulitple Witnesses

These are the divine and holy mysteries which we saw and hear, even I, Karinus, and Leucius: but we were not suffered to relate further the rest of the mysteries of God, according as Michael the archangel strictly charged us, saying. Ye shall go with your brethren unto Jerusalem and remain in prayer, crying out and glorifying the resurrection of the Lord & Saviour, The Christ, who hath raised you from the dead together with him and ye shall not be speaking with any man but sit as dumb men, until the hour come when the Lord himself suffereth you to declare the mysteries of his God head.

But unto us Michael the archangel gave commandment that we should go over Jordan unto a place rich and fertile, where are many which rose again together with us for a testimony of the resurrection of Christ the Lord.

For three days only were allowed unto us who rose from the dead, to keep the Passover of the Lord in Jerusalem with our kindred (parents) that are living for a testimony of the resurrection of Christ the Lord: and we were baptized in the holy river of Jordan and received white robes, every one of us. And after the three days, when we had kept the Passover of the Lord, all they were caught up in the clouds which had risen again with us and were taken over Jordan and were no more seen of any man. But unto us it was said that we should remain in the city of Arimathaca and continue in prayer.

Then be all things which the Lord bade us declare unto you: give praise and thanksgiving (confession) unto him and repent that he may have mercy upon you. Peace be unto you from the same Lord Jesus Christ which is the Saviour of us all. Amen.

And when they had finished writing all things in the several volumes of paper they arose, and Karinus gave that which he had written into the hands of Annas and Caiaphas and Gamaliel; likewise, Leucius gave that which he had written into the hands of Nicodemus and Joseph. And suddenly they were Trans-figured and became white exceedingly and were no more seen. But their writings were found to be the same (lit. Equal), neither more nor less by one letter.

And when all the Synagogue of the Jews heard all these marvelous sayings of Karinus and Leucius, they said one to another: Of a truth all of these things were wrought by the Lord and blessed be the Lord, world without end, Amen. And they went out all of them into great trouble of mind, smiting their breasts with fear and trembling, and departed every man unto his own home.

And all these things which were spoken by the Jews in their synagogue, did Joseph and Nicodemus forthwith declare unto the governor. And Pilate himself wrote all the things were done and said concerning Jesus by the Jews and laid up all the words in the public books of his Judgment Hall. (Praetorium).

After these things Pilate entered into the temple of the Jews and gathered together all the chief of the priests, and the teachers (grammaticos) and scribes and doctors of the law, and went in with them into the holy place of the temple and commanded all the doors to be shut, and said unto them:

We have heard that ye have in this temple a certain great Bible, wherefore I ask you that it be presented before us. And when the great Bible adorned with gold and precious jewels was brought by four ministers, Pilate said to them all: I adjure you by the God of your fathers which commanded you to build this temple in the place of his sanctuary, that ye hide not the truth from me. Ye know all the things that are written in this Bible, but tell me now if ye have found in the scriptures that this Yahushua whom ye have crucified is the Son of God which should come for the salvation of mankind and in what year of the times he must come. Delcare unto me whether ye crucified him in ignorance or knowingly.

And Annas and Caiaphas when they were thus adjured commanded all the rest that were with them go out of the temple, and they themselves shut all the doors of the temple and of the sanctuary and said unto Pilate: Thou hast adjured us, O excellent judge, by the building of this temple to make manifest unto thee the truth and reason (or a true account).

After that we had crucified Yahushua, knowing not that he was the Son of God, but supposing that by some chance he did his wonderous works , we made a great assembly (synagogue) in this temple and as we confessed one with another concerning the signs of the mighty works which Yahushua had done,

we found many witnesses of our own nation who said that they had seen Yahushua alive after passion, and that he was passed into the height of the heaven. Moreover, we saw two witness whom Yahushua raised from the dead, who declared unto us many marvelous things which Jesus did among the dead, which things we have in writing in our hands.

Now our custom is that every year before our assembly we open the holy Bible and inquire the testimony of God. And we found in the first book of the Seventy how that Michael the angel spake unto the third son of Adam the first man concerning the five thousand and five hundred years, wherein should come the most beloved Son of God, even Christ and furthermore we have thought that peradventure this same was the God of Israel which said unto Moses: Make thee an ark of the covenant in length two cubits and a half, and in breadth one cubit and a half and in height one cubit and a half.

For by those five cubits and a half we have understood and know the fashion of the ark of the old covenant, for that in five thousand and a half thousand years Yahushua should come in the ark of his body; and we have found that he is the God of Israel, even the Son of God.

For after his passion, we the chief of the priests, because we marvelled at the signs which came to pass on his account did open the Bible, and searched out all the generations unto the generations of Joseph and Mary, the mother of Christ, taking her to be the seed of David; and we found that from that day when God made the heaven and the earth and the first man, from that time unto the flood are 2,212 years:

and from the Flood unto the building of the tower 531 years;

and from the building of the tower unto Abraham 606 years

and from Abraham unto the coming of the children of Israel out of Egypt 470 years

and from the going of the children of Israel out of Egypt unto the building of the temple 511 years;

and from the building of the temple unto the destruction of the same temple 464 years;

so far found we in the Bible of Esdras; and inquiring from the burning of the temple unto the coming of Christ and his birth we found it to be 636 years, which together went five thousand and five hundred years like as we found it written in the Bible that Michael the archangel declared before unto Seth, the third son of Adam, that after five thousand and a half thousand years Christ the Son of God hath (? should) come.

Hitherto have we told no man lest there should be a schism in our synagogues; and now, O excellent judge, thou has adjured us by this holy Bible of the testimonies of God, and we do declare it unto thee; and we also have adjured thee by thy life and health that thou declare not these words unto any man in Jerusalem.

Gospel of Nicodemus, New Testament Apocrypha

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: 5500 Years to the Day, the Dalet Was Opened.

I am reposting this to help people understand how far down we are in Biblical history. When Christ/Yahusha died on the cross, He paid the redemption price needed to open the Gates of Paradise once again. This was promised to Adam & Eve by Yah to their son Seth.

When Christ died, it completed the 5500 years that would need to pass since Adam & Eve were kicked out of Paradise. Add how many years have passed since then (we are in 2020). I say that because it is already far enough down the Calendar Path to stop believing there is a millennium still to come during which time Satan is locked up and gets one more chance to deceive the world after he spends 1,000 years locked up.

Many of the Books of the Apocrypha were hidden which would have shown this, including the fact that there was a First Earth Age before Adam & Eve were ever created. Those Fallen Angles attempted to make men in their own image..

In other words, it didn't just all began when God/Yahuah created the Heavens and Earth the second time/all over again. We are even told in one of the NT books, I believe, that the First Flood destroyed every living thing. Not even a bird survived so that was not the flood of Noah because Noah was told to take animals of all kind to save them.

Now, we need to do the count.

A thousand years is like one day to God.

First Earth Age is One day..... after which earth was destroyed by a flood.
Second Earth Age was ended with the Flood of Noah.
Third Earth Age is where we are now, which will be destroyed by water and fire.

Question? Are there three Earth Ages or are there Four?

And how long each of these days? A thousand years, right?

Hitler thought he was ushering in the Third Reich. He failed but the Illuminati/Jesuits or whatever else you want to call them know their time is short and are determined to do it NOW. When Christ returns, he will deal with Satan once and for all...no more time left to deceive mankind. NO Millennium. He returns, He reigns for ever and ever. He will make a new Heaven and Earth because this one will pass in water and fire.

Bottom line, I believe the Books of Nicodemus and other Books left out show that the Millennium put into the Book of Revelation was inserted wrongly. It had already taken place at the End of the First Earth Age.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We, merely, pass along news as being presented in the many sources and encourage you, the viewer to do your own diligence. Let the Word of God be your guide in all matters.