Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Judgment Chronicles: Trump and Putin

This was sent out by Steven for consideration and I want to add a bit to it at the bottom. Gerlinda

J D HOOK:

**Please "forward" this to your family and friends who you think might be interested. Click on this link http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/JackHook/JackHook_JudgmentChronicles_TBS.mp3 to listen to my 2007 interview concerning what is to come upon this war-torn and sodomized planet**

Greetings Family and Friends,

This letter is an updated copy of one of the last I posted on my website in 2013. I hope it blesses you and helps you in your search for the truth which can be found only in the scriptures and by the power of the Holy Spirit. As most of us know, the American political and religious system has for a generation now degenerated into the madness, delusion, and depravity of abortion, homosexual behavior and marriage, all sanctioned by the highest court in the land. The move of former President Obama to force acceptance of transsexual behavior as a “good” thing rather than the “evil” it really is just strengthens my understanding that God’s wrath and judgment is at the door. Are Christians in America wondering how the new President-elect, Donald Trump, will handle all of these things? In addition, how will a President Trump deal with President Putin of Russia who was often mentioned during the campaign?

Those of us who are old enough to remember the cold war and the fear of a Russian-American nuclear war are “tempted” to view Russia ’s dramatic re-emergence into the geo-politics of the Middle East with great concern. But as believers in the Lord we must always follow the truth laid out by Jesus Christ in the Bible rather than succumbing to these natural fears of war that will ultimately lead to World War III and Armageddon.

Those who have studied the Bible know the “literal interpretation” of prophetic scriptures clearly points to what is called the “Day of the Lord”, a period of time in which God’s judgment will fall upon the nations for rejecting his Son and his coming Kingdom upon this earth. Moreover, the leaders of the nations ignore or mock anyone who declares the bodily second coming of Jesus Christ to this earth. This tragically includes the leadership of today’s Jewish nation, Israel , who were brought back to their land by God after the horrors of World War II. The Jews are being given another chance to embrace Jesus Christ as their Messiah and coming King.

America’s policy toward Russia and the Middle East is forged by events and personalities beyond its control, with American and Russian leaders not knowing the prophet Daniel identified them as the two “Little Horns” that would arise out of the old Roman Empire to bring the nations to World War III at the end of this age. This last world war will begin when the Russian President and his allies invade Israel after first signing a treacherous “Covenant of Peace” with his American counterpart and others. All of this is recorded in my online book and “current articles” if you would like to know more.

Just know that sooner or later Russia and America will “outwardly” set aside their differences which have for a generation brought them to the edge of war. The nations of the United Nations organization will think these two powerful giants have come to their senses when they sit down to arrange a much needed and sought after Peace Covenant which will include Israel and their Islamic enemies, Jerusalem, and a new Temple. You should know that Syria and Iran are, according to the scriptures, two of Russia ’s allies in the coming Day of the Lord.

The sad thing to me is that both political and religious leaders in America do not understand these evil and cruel Islamic terrorist events taking place in the Middle East and spreading throughout the nations are inspired by the fallen angels who rule in and through them and all people who do not follow the Lord Jesus and his teachings.

Our Lord made it clear in the New Testament that Satan and his fallen angel friends have been given by God (because of sin) temporary dominion over “all” the nations with their varied governments and religions. As hard as it is for us to believe this includes America . And know this; America does not have a covenant with the Lord via the Declaration of Independence and Constitution as many of us have been taught since childhood. America , even since its birth in 1776, is part of what Jesus calls the “world” systems under Satan’s dominion.

Listen or read carefully: These fallen angels have one goal and one plan: Through evil events caused by them they can produce great fear and perplexity in the hearts of men who will then welcome Satan’s great counterfeit peacemaking Messiah, also known as the Antichrist, the last or final American President.

Amazingly, the Russian and American Presidents do not know this awful “title” is what awaits them as they maneuver for power and dominion in the Middle East . Donald Trump is blind to this truth just as he is when it comes to the homosexual perversion saturating the American culture. And yet President Putin of Russia and President-elect Trump both claim to be Christians, don’t they? Do they really care what our Lord Jesus has to say on all of these matters? We all need to remember that Jesus said the last days before his second coming to judge the nations will mirror the days of Noah and Lot, when sexual perversion filled the land bringing God’s wrath and judgment upon them all.

After listening to my 2007 interview please read my article “The Judgment Chronicles” posted on our website which describes in detail what is about to come upon this earth. As I close this letter, all who name Jesus as Lord should make sure of their salvation from the sin nature we all inherited and which condemns us all to Hell. The blood sacrifice of our Lord Jesus when he came the first time is the only way of escape from the wrath of God which is coming upon this war-torn planet. Remember, Jesus said, “Unless a man is born again he cannot enter or see the Kingdom of Heaven ”. The apostle Paul took this into his heart and explained that a man or woman must know that Godly sorrow for our sin produces true repentance that brings salvation from the power of our sin nature.

Your eternal friend,
Jack
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Please know that just because things are passed on that.... we do not necessarily agree with every aspect of the message. There are some things that we just do not know for sure. For instance Trump & Putin both claiming to be Christians. So did GW Bush, who took lesson in how to speak like a born-again Christian but, like his father, went through a Satanic Ritual in which he was born-again in a coffin within the Occult Secret society known as Skull n Bones. He was likeable and did a real snow job on the Christians. The Bible tells us the nations will all come against Israel and that includes America, which is taking place right now in Paris with the meeting of the 70 nations.

Will Trump be the one that will maneuver himself into the seat of judgment against Israel. I say this because both Moses and Dan, the father of the Tribe of Dan prophesized that the A/C would come out of the tribe of Dan.

Yes, it is a Hebrew Tribe but it is also an apostate tribe that abandoned it's God and mixed it's blood with the Assyrian, Greek, Romans & Fallen Angels. He will be used as Judge over his own people.

So, be very careful that you use discernment when reading these kinds of reports.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.