Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kent Dunn: In 7 Days To January 14, Choice of Choosing Ends! All Humans Divide to Light or Darkness!

by Gerlinda

As of the 14th of this month, The Creator is pulling free will off this earth. You have 4 days to make up your mind (as of today, the 10th), you either are of the light or of the Dark. Either you are with us or you are against us. Those that are against us, the Creator has said that there will punishment. After that, He is pulling Free Will off this Earth. You have had free will all of your life; after that you don't have it anymore.

Question asked by Gary, who is a Believer in Christ/Yahusha, "Does this mean you now longer have the ability to choose Salvation?" A quick answer was, "As you sow, also shall you reap". Asked by Gary again about does this mean you can't choose the Lord? Answer, "Either you are serving him or you are against him...there will be no more straddling the fence anymore."

Gary is trying to make it very clear if this means what it sounds like and the answer is yes. He goes on to say that we don't remember our prior existence and gives John the Baptist as an example of when he was asked if he was John the Baptist and he said no... yet when Christ was asked, the answer was, "Indeed, he was John the Baptist". Matthew 11:2-3

Just as a baby doesn't remember it's existence before birth (as Steven has pointed out in the past,) neither do we remember our heavenly existence as Angels. So, this make perfect sense. The Almighty knows who are His and He is ending the time that one can choose him. As it says, "Either you are for Him or you are for the Dark".

The Cabal is fighting for all their worth. The Light Workers are working for all their worth.

The fight yesterday in Jacksonville was a False Flag. It was a soldier that was chipped. Local police were afraid to arrest him...afraid of what he would say so they (Powers that Be) took him out. By False Flag, it means that it is a controlled event...and yes, with it's hired actors.

Kent says, "We had 6 White Workers that died." They were done in by The Stackables who are Robots that have been released by the Cabal who got to them. (I do not understand this, of course but do know that the Illuminati do have their robots and there is so much going on underground and behind the scene that when it all does come to the surface, it will cause men's hearts to fail them)

Everything should be done in powers of three; for instance...Smile, Laughter and Love. This magnifies it's power.

9 minute 45 seconds....Now, he begins to talk about those that were taken out. I don't get the names but the first one he mentions is the head of the Dragons. Then he talks about all the angels are here, nothing enters, nothing leaves and he says that Jesus is here and everything will be done according to God's Word. Asked, "By God's Word, are you talking scripture?" Answer, "Yes Sir".

As you can see this is different than we have been thinking that Christ will all of a sudden show up and every eye will see Him. Apparently, He is here with His Angels but not yet showing Himself to the World. When He does reveal Himself, they will all see Him for who He is and every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ/Yahusha is Lord. This reminds me of the young Hebrew boy, Nathan, who also said that Messiah was here, which sounded like a false vision due to our understanding. Perhaps, this is filling in the details of events taking place right now that our finite minds could not comprehend due to a lot of manipulation of the Bible by the Vatican and their unbelieving "Jewish" Cabal, the Kenites who are the sons of Cain.

As in all things, do your own diligence but I would take the advice given very seriously about asking Christ to forgive your sins and making Him your Lord and Savior. We do not serve a religion, remember that. Either you are for Him or you are against Him.

Kent Dunn: In 7 Days To January 14, Choice of Choosing Ends! All Humans Divide to Light or Darkness!

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABAqbmRTYV8

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Kent Dunn: In 7 Days To January 14, Choice of Choosing Ends! All Humans Divide to Light or Darkn

per Gloria

The following is from the notes I jotted down while listening to the video. - Gloria The date of this transcript I've done is January 11, 2017.

Kent Dunn told Gary Larrabee that after the 14th January, we will reap what we sow. (That means we have 3 only days left - G.)

Kent tells Gary and all of us as follows:

We are to multiply or intensify ourselves in the power of the anointing of God. Smile, laughter, love, for example, in which we are to multiply in the powers of three.

Pindar has taken out the Queen. The head of the Dracos, Marduk, has been taken out.
The Galactics on the Earth are cloaked. The Angels and Jesus (Yahusha) are here with the Galactics. With them are the four Archangels, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Metatron. No one is going to leave, and nothing comes in. God (Yahuah) is taking away free will.

We're going to have another energy blast, two times stronger than what we're getting now. They are bringing out the Anunaki, the Lizard, the Mothmen. They're starting to come up out of the ground. They're bringing the ships up (probably meaning the UFO's - G). They are being sucked up and entombed. They will be taken to the Sun. They will be materialized and burned. They had their time to come over and were all given free will and they chose to stay on the dark side. As they are coming up, they have no free will any more.

In 7 days, the event is coming down (3 days from now as of January 11). They've opened up the bubble and Jesus is the last one to come in. Now the bubble is around the Earth. Nothing leaves, nothing comes in.

We need to ask Him to understand. He will tell you what to do. The battle will be in 7 days (3 left).

Kent continues:

I was up until 3:00 am this morning and I begged for extra time to get this out to the people. The time is the 14th. You have 7 days (3) to figure out which side you're on, whether on God's side, or on Lucifer's side.

Gary says:

We are to pray: "Help me to be what you want me to be." You are to go beyond yourself. Kent is under the anointing of God and each one of us has a job to do, to know where we fit in and what we're supposed to do.

Kent says:

Expect punishment and your demise if you don't go along with us as of the 14th. We have seven
(3) days until He takes our free will off this Earth. Choose wisely. He's given us that grace.

Gary finalizes:

What you sow, you're going to reap. Bind the evil forces. Ask Him to show you what to do. Pray for the wicked.

End of notes.

Best to check both Gerlinda's and my notes from time to time to refresh your memory.

Gloria

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.