Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr Cati: Antarctica and the Lost Ancient Civilization Discussion

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay1zzFJ7w-8
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

Antarctica and the Lost Ancient Civilization Discussion

FYI-This video is a 3rd generation copy of a copy, because I have been unable to resolve a sophisticated computer virus issue I am experiencing, that does not allow me to render or finish any of my videos into a format that allows for uploading. Only by copying the unfinished original video, was I able to produce a finished video format, that allows me to upload to You Tube. Your patience and understanding with this issue are appreciated. I will continue to attempt to resolve this technical computer issue, as we come into the 2017 New Year.

This Antarctica report discusses recent media reports regarding Antarctica and combines the recent material with my previously reported on Norway 323 Dead Reindeer Line, that runs into New Zealand, the site of two recent major earthquakes. Many other Antarctica topics and related subject matters, will be included in this discussion, but only so that a larger picture can be painted, which I hope will allow others to consider, the recent Antarctica reports in a new and different manner. This report is a discussion necessary to explain the many complex elements that reside in Antarctica.

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay1zzFJ7w-8

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Mr Cati: Antarctica and the Lost Ancient Civilization Discussion

By Gerlinda

At the 33 min. 28 sec. Mr. Cati speaks about a past civilization that seems to have been frozen in time. What is it?

The First Earth Age is spoken about in Genesis 1:1, II Peter 3, and Jeremiah 4:18 to the end of the chapter which God had to destroy because of the evil that was being done on it...evil that concerned the mixing of DNA of the animals, fish, birds with their own DNA. So, who were the occupiers of the Earth at that time.

He spoke of Giants. Now, we are getting to who it is that did live in a place called Atlantis, which was a place known for it's gigantic size, modern constructions surrounded by water and eventually destroyed by the actions of the Creator of Heaven and Earth itself. Their lives are part of mythology that was taught in school during my school days.

They were called gods in many ancient writings, odd looking and enormous in size. They are the Fallen Angels that rebelled against their own Creator and thrown down to Earth and it's existing heavens. So, Mr. Cati's questions are explained about this great city (kingdom) and it's destruction leaving all the evidence of it's one time existence. There comes a time when one must accept the fact that there is a God Almighty.

The impact of a giant ship which would have hit the ice had to have happened at a later time after the Ice had formed over this pre-Adamic Age, which Mr. Cati is questioning.

Let's jump to the Second World Age (Genesis 1:2) when God recreated this destroyed Earth. Then He created Adam & Eve & told this pair to replenish the Earth. You don't replenish unless there had once been life there before, do you?

Eve was beguiled as told in Genesis 3:13 and impregnated with a child by Lucifer whose name was Cain. He and his children went on to build great cities. But before that, he killed his 1/2 brother who was the son of Adam and Eve and the 2nd born of these twins. God gave them another son later called Seth who did follow the ways of his father. Because Cain's father was Lucifer, he did not follow after the ways of Adam and his generations. A person may not like to read the Biblical accounts but it fills in all these questions of who and when.

What we have today on earth are the off-spring of Adam & Eve and the off-spring of Lucifer and Eve. The ruling classes with the power & riches are the children of Lucifer who are determined to destroy the children of Adam who serve The Almighty One, the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.

By the way, it is these Giants that built all the Pyramids around the world which are patterned after the way they knew the heavens were patterned. From them, they receive some kind of Supernatural Power.

Do we remember seeing the picture of a female pilot of a craft that was found in the ice which seemed to have hit something very hard that killed her & her female co-pilot? Was that the craft that was found down in Antarctica, at the place which Mr. Cati is discussing? A group of scientist made this discovery. She had advanced type of control mechanisms on her eyes and mouth. She was still intact because of the ice and she was a beautiful woman with a mark upon her forehead. Consider this mark. That mark was the Tau, the cross.

Wasn't it the 2nd wife of Noah, a Canaanite woman and Noah's son Ham that brought forth a son, when born with 6 fingers and toes revealed to Noah that this child was of the DNA of the Giants (Fallen Angels). God put a mark upon the forehead of Cain so that all would know who he was.

There is no doubt but this female pilot was one of the many off-spring of Cain. They appeared to have had a very advanced knowledge that was given to them by their Father and his angels. Were they trying to penetrate the great Ice Wall which the Almighty placed there to keep them from ever attempting to reach their former abode in heaven?

If you follow me, the whole Biblical account points to these off-spring of Lucifer, who serve him to this day, doing their level best to open the portals that will allow Lucifer and his angels to return to their former abode up at God's Throne. Isaiah 14:13-14 records Satan's words of the 5 "I Will's", one of which tells that he would ascend to the sides of the North and sit above the throne of God.

Mr. Cati, do you recall your picture & account that you did of the Angel sitting and waiting with her key to open that portal? That angel was waiting for the exact time when the demons & their king would be allowed out of their Abyss to plague mankind for 5 months.

You see, the off-spring of that race are determined to do just that. They keep searching for all the old artifacts of that First Earth Age to bring back that Golden Age. Why the rush to get us over to the Middle East? They did find the skeletons of Giants in there. They all rushed there when a Vortex was also discovered. This is what all the wars and activities are all about. It may seem to be about oil, gold, riches but it is the Power. They mean to usurp the very God that created them.

In our time, right now, we are having the secret things revealed to us which have confirmed the Biblical accounts. The followers of Satan are not interested in individual countries with their leaders but are working toward their One World Order; a return to their Golden Age, the Age of Atlantis.

Through The United Nations, they have gained the power of 70 nations that will, for a time, look to be successful in gaining the Throne of David in Jerusalem but, whether a person believes in Christ/Yahusha or not, it matters not.. except the loss of your eternal soul should one not repent and ask Him to be your Savior. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and He is soon to return.

There is no doubt that all the activity that is going on in the Antarctica is because that was a place known by the Nazis; information given to them by their benefactors, the Demonic Kingdom.

Their crafts have improved greatly since Hitler's first attempts to built them. The off-spring of the Nazis that fled there continue to live there. They have their underground Kingdom. Hitler was heavily into the Occult & received his advance technology from these demonic forces. Let's not forget Operation Paper Clip that allowed Nazi Scientists to be brought to America to continue their work above ground.

These UFOs are not from Outer Space but from within this Earth and it's heavens.

A good reading of the Word of God will solve the many question that are brought up in this presentation, which are very valid and complex but everything is covered in the complete Bible, not just the abridged 66 books.

By the way, so much I have learned on these subjects have been during my 3 1/2 years on this Forum researching the information provided by Steven. I'm so grateful for that because our walk with Christ/Yahusha is much easier to understand and the purpose He may have for us individually.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.