Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KING JAMES! The 'Mad King'

[NewtonStein presents: KING JAMES! The 'Mad King' who Persecuted The Pilgrims! Inspiring Stories Most have NEVER Heard of The Martyrs, The Mysteries, The Miracles, & The Making of America! Shockingly Inspiring!]/

KING JAMES! How amazing that this man is SO BELOVED by FUNDAMENTAL BIBLE Christians today, and yet he - the King James who translated His Own Bible, the KJV - was the GREATEST PERSECUTOR of Christians in the modern era.

* * * King James HATED Bible Christianity.

* * * King James created HIS OWN RELIGION, by mixing together precepts & practices from the Roman Catholics & Protestants into one church - 'The Church of England'! - seeking to stop the fussing between them.

* * * King James HATED the Puritans who wouldn't be part of the 'RELIGION & CHURCH' he was the leader of: Church of England.

* * * King James HATED the Puritans defying him SO MUCH he made laws to FINE THEM for not attending Sunday Services at HIS CHURCH.

* * * King James HATED the Puritans defying him SO MUCH he also made laws to FINE THEM for holding any kind of independent Church service.

* * * King James PERSECUTED TRUE BELIEVERS by making Christianity with Scripture as the highest authority - instead of him: ILLEGAL.

* * * King James stripped the license of ministers who would not join HIS CHURCH, and imprisoned them for preaching or teaching WITHOUT HIS LICENSE.

* * * King James HATED Bible Christianity so much he determined to translate HIS OWN BIBLE.

Named it after himself.

Set guidelines for HOW it was translated.

Must portray the Church as that which the King could own & control.

Must portray the Church as SUBJECT to the KING, making himself as KING to be a 'higher authority.'

Must portray the Church as NOT having authority to VOTE and make civil law for their community.

King James made HIS BIBLE the ONLY legal Bible allowed in England

* * * King James sent soldiers to take Christian husbands away from their families for defying his Church!

* * * King James put women & children in jail!

* * * King James AUTHORIZED the stealing of ALL of the goods belonging to the Pilgrims: tools, clothes, furniture, money, etc.

* * * King James AUTHORIZED soldiers to remove women's clothing to search for money inside their undergarments.

* * * King James made it LAW that NO ONE WAS SAVED UNLESS they joined HIS CHURCH and obeyed HIS LAWS.

* * * King James actually sought to have His Parliament decree that King James himself 'was a god!' and worthy of worship of the people of England!

Do you UNDERSTAND why the Pilgrims FLED FOR THEIR LIFE, and Braved the Hardships of Wilderness Life in America?

Following are just a few statements taken from William Bradford's Journal of the Pilgrims struggle for Religious Freedom TO OBEY THE BIBLE. [Bradford was a Pilgrim leader and came to America on the Mayflower, and was voted as the first Governor of the New Nation!

Strong> Title of his writing: 'Of Plymouth Plantation'

And first of the occasion and inducements hereunto; the which, that I may truly unfold, I must begin at the very root and rise of the same. The which I shall endeavor to manifest in a plain style, with singular regard unto the simple truth in all things; at least as near as my slender judgment can attain the same.

William Bradford

> > Sometimes by bloody death, cruel torments; other whiles imprisonments, banishment's and other hard usages; as being loath his kingdom should go down: the truth prevail, and the churches of God triumph: establishing the beauty, liberty and purity of God’s ancient order in every land! Liberty and beauty. [revert to their ancient purity and recover their primitive order], . . . (1)

> > The violence truly (saith he) was no less than that of old practiced towards the Christians when they were compelled and drawn to sacrifice to idols; for many endured sundry kinds of torment often rackings and dismembering of their joints, confiscating of their goods; some bereaved of their native soil, others departed this life under the hands of the tormentor, and some died in banishment and never saw their country again, etc. (2)

> > For to let pass the infinite examples in sundry nations and several places of the world, and instance in our own, when as that old serpent could not prevail by those fiery flames and other his cruel tragedies, which he by his instruments put in ure (5) everywhere in the days of Queen Mary and before,

> > Mr. Fox recorded how that besides those worthy martyrs and confessors which (6) were burned in Queen Mary's days and otherwise tormented, . . .

Literally scores of other statements could be given, but suffice to say, England had many decades of GREAT PERSECUTION.

[NOTE! The citation numbers are not in numerical order as I did not select them all, just numbers (1) (2) (5) & (6) that Mr Bradford gave.]

The Pilgrims Suffered for Christ as almost no people ever have!

KING JAMES was the LAST of the Great Persecutors of TRUE BIBLE CHRISTIANS! HOW & WHY do so many Modern Believers Believe "HIS BIBLE" is the BEST ONE!

How can an EVIL KING like King James of England, who put preachers, men, women, and even children in JAIL, who fined people heavily for NOT attending HIS CHURCH, who fined people for holding 'PRIVATE BIBLE STUDIES' in their homes and in some case stripped them of their jobs & livelihood for this "CRIME"!

How can he be considered such a holy and godly leader whose EVIL DESIGNS came upon a most dastardly deed!

'If I can't change these BIBLE CHRISTIANS I'll make them attend MY CHURCH and listen to ME INSTEAD OF THEIR BIBLES and make them STOP HAVING PRIVATE BIBLE STUDIES IN THEIR HOMES

If I can't change them . . . I WILL CHANGE THEIR BIBLES!

-The Decision of King James of England

If I can't change the Bible CHRISTIANS, I'll Change the Christian's BIBLE! (So he did!)

http://www.ministers-best-friend.com/King-James-Pilgrim-Stories.html

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: KING JAMES! The 'Mad King'

Now, that we have read the evidence of King James and his Bible with all of it's Thee's and Thou's and the man behind it's creation, we can stop struggling to try to use it to understand the Word of God.

and...

I will know what to tell the King James Only crowd when they insist that it is the most accurate of all translations.

I've noticed over the past three/four years since being on this site, that it is the Jesuit run Protestant Denominations that insist on using the KJV.

and I say this with a grin on my face...

A pastor I knew would not pray unless he prayed in the King James English; sometime he would forget and put a "you" where he should have had "Thou".

I can imagine how Our Father in Heaven probably shook His Head over this nonsense also.

Ah! What a stiff-necked people we are.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.